Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
souljoed
Virgin

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by souljoed » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:02 am

Nice to hear for you.

Fuckme
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fuckme » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Hey DavaoMike, just wondering if there were any updates as to how you guys were doing?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am

We crossed a new threshold. In mid-February, Maricel got word that her grandfather in the Philippines—with whom she was quite close—was going to have heart surgery, so she flew to Davao to be with him for 2 weeks. Adam and I stayed behind at home.

One evening, while Maricel was away, Adam and I were partaking of some weed. Adam mentioned that he’s going crazy not being able to make love with Maricel for so long. In my weed-induced daze, I blurted out, “Well, if you lie back and close your eyes, I can make you imagine that Maricel is taking care of you.” Adam smiled, closed his eyes, laid back on the sofa, and said, “You mean, you don’t mind doing that?”

With that, I slowly unbuckled Adam’s pants, removed his briefs, and started kissing his beautiful cock. Then, I took Adam’s half-hard cock into my mouth, and oh boy, it became instantly rock hard. (Oh, to be young again!) I sucked Adam slowly at first, then increased the pace, until he blurted out “Mari!” and ejaculated buckets into my mouth, which I swallowed gleefully.

I repeated my oral hospitality for Adam a few days later. Since then, we implicitly agreed that this would be our little secret. When Maricel got home, she and Adam spent hours ravishing each other, and things are back to normal.

I’m not gay, or even bi. But Adam and I have a unique bond in that we both deeply love, and are loved by, the same woman. When Maricel was away, what I did for Adam seemed only natural. We haven’t talked about our interactions since, as some things are best left unsaid.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 am

I’ve noticed that, since Maricel returned from the Philippines, Adam has been completely uninhibited about making love with her in my presence. Last night, for example, while Maricel and I were in bed cuddling, he just walked into our room and asked, “Sorry, am I intruding?” And when I just smiled, he climbed into our bed, removed Maricel’s panties, and made love with her. Formerly, there was always a tinge of shyness, but now it seems that he really gets off on my watching him ravish my wife.

Part of me wants to tell Maricel about how I gave “relief” to Adam while she was away, but I’m nervous about what she may think. Adam and I haven’t discussed any of this. Perhaps some things are best left unsaid.

DM

zerodegree
Experienced

Unread post by zerodegree » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:05 am

Hey DM.. Great story. HOT story.

I, for one, would love to see a picture of your lovely wife... clearly doesnt need to have a face showing (unless its ok) Just something to visualize her by. Any chance?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:40 pm

zerodegree wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:05 am
Hey DM.. Great story. HOT story.

I, for one, would love to see a picture of your lovely wife... clearly doesnt need to have a face showing (unless its ok) Just something to visualize her by. Any chance?
I would love to, but Maricel is extremely skittish about privacy and would never want her picture posted anywhere, even with her face blocked. She’s even unaware that I’m sharing our experience on this public forum. Sorry. To describe her, she’s very much a typical Filipina, with a medium-dark complexion. She looks much younger than she is, very petite (about 90 lbs., and 5 feet tall), always gets carded when we order a drink at a club. Her breasts are also petite, but firm, and her pussy is au naturale (she never shaves). She’s also never shaved her legs, but they are naturally smooth. Maricel has long black hair, but recently got some blonde highlights.

I hope that helps. :)

DM

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:20 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 am
I’ve noticed that, since Maricel returned from the Philippines, Adam has been completely uninhibited about making love with her in my presence. Last night, for example, while Maricel and I were in bed cuddling, he just walked into our room and asked, “Sorry, am I intruding?” And when I just smiled, he climbed into our bed, removed Maricel’s panties, and made love with her. Formerly, there was always a tinge of shyness, but now it seems that he really gets off on my watching him ravish my wife.

Part of me wants to tell Maricel about how I gave “relief” to Adam while she was away, but I’m nervous about what she may think. Adam and I haven’t discussed any of this. Perhaps some things are best left unsaid.

DM
What do you think about licking Maricel while Adam is making love to her? Do you think Maricel would enjoy it? That closeness between you and Adam while pleasuring Maricel may naturally lead you to showing her how you and Adam are getting along.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 pm

VLKAY66 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:20 am
DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 am

DM
What do you think about licking Maricel while Adam is making love to her? Do you think Maricel would enjoy it? That closeness between you and Adam while pleasuring Maricel may naturally lead you to showing her how you and Adam are getting along.
I would love that, but I don’t think we’re quite there yet. I’ll need to move in that direction slowly. So far, we’re at the point where everyone is comfortable with me being on the bed watching from time to time. Next step may be for me to caress her back and hold her hand when the moment is right. Then, start kissing her body, etc., while he’s inside her. We’ll get there eventually.

Maricel already enjoys when I lick her pussy after Adam has cum in her. In a way, it affirms the fact that I am fully supportive of her love for Adam. Still, Adam and Maricel also enjoy their alone time. I’d say that I’m present when they make love about 25-30 percent of the time, though Adam is very rarely around when I make love with Maricel.

DM

DonaldElliott11
Virgin

Unread post by DonaldElliott11 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:32 pm

I can't wait for the first time Maricel watches you orally serving Adam! Perhaps he will feel uneasy about what happened while she was away and "confess" to her. Then she'll ask him to demonstrate? But it would be better if YOU told her. You are her #1 man and you OWE her the truth.

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:13 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Maricel already enjoys when I lick her pussy after Adam has cum in her. In a way, it affirms the fact that I am fully supportive of her love for Adam. Still, Adam and Maricel also enjoy their alone time. I’d say that I’m present when they make love about 25-30 percent of the time, though Adam is very rarely around when I make love with Maricel.

DM
What if Adam were to offer his cock to you to clean up after you've cleaned up your beautiful wife?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon May 04, 2020 8:07 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 am
We crossed a new threshold. In mid-February, Maricel got word that her grandfather in the Philippines—with whom she was quite close—was going to have heart surgery, so she flew to Davao to be with him for 2 weeks. Adam and I stayed behind at home.

One evening, while Maricel was away, Adam and I were partaking of some weed. Adam mentioned that he’s going crazy not being able to make love with Maricel for so long. In my weed-induced daze, I blurted out, “Well, if you lie back and close your eyes, I can make you imagine that Maricel is taking care of you.” Adam smiled, closed his eyes, laid back on the sofa, and said, “You mean, you don’t mind doing that?”

With that, I slowly unbuckled Adam’s pants, removed his briefs, and started kissing his beautiful cock. Then, I took Adam’s half-hard cock into my mouth, and oh boy, it became instantly rock hard. (Oh, to be young again!) I sucked Adam slowly at first, then increased the pace, until he blurted out “Mari!” and ejaculated buckets into my mouth, which I swallowed gleefully.

I repeated my oral hospitality for Adam a few days later. Since then, we implicitly agreed that this would be our little secret. When Maricel got home, she and Adam spent hours ravishing each other, and things are back to normal.

I’m not gay, or even bi. But Adam and I have a unique bond in that we both deeply love, and are loved by, the same woman. When Maricel was away, what I did for Adam seemed only natural. We haven’t talked about our interactions since, as some things are best left unsaid.

DM
I'm sure it was a great delight receiving Adam's young cock and he will let you have it again.

I forget, does Maricel allow Adam to take her bum? If not, then that is something you could offer to Adam, perhaps at those times of the month when Maricel's pussy is unavailable for his pleasure.

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 pm

Hi Mike, hope you're all doing well. Any update? ;-)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:14 pm

This thread just keeps getting hotter.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Nothing much new to report, except that Maricel, Adam, and me are still living together and doing great. I feel very fortunate that the COVID-19 situation hasn’t put a dent in our arrangement. We are very much a closed polyandrous triad, with both Adam and me being monogamous to Maricel, as she is exclusive to both of us.

It often astounds me that, as highly sexual as Maricel is, she’s only had sex with three men in her life: her first Filipino boyfriend Arsenio, me, and Adam. I think that’s because Maricel cannot separate sexual pleasure from love. She was in love with Arsenio, and leaving him to come to the US was difficult for her. She loves me as her husband. And now, she’s deeply and intimately in love with Adam, who is basically like a second husband.

DM

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 am

Is Adam also Pinay?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

AlexWat
Trainable

Unread post by AlexWat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 am

My first wife was from the Philippines. A nice catholic girl who was brought up to believe sex before marriage was wrong. It took me nearly six months to seduce her, and her first time was quite painful. However, she soon got used to having my cock inside her, and became more or less insatiable. She could come several times in a single session and loved oral - giving as well as receiving. After a couple of years she went back to MIndanao to see her family, and while she was there she met an old bf. She asked me during a long phone call what she should do, as the old bf was pressing her to have sex with him. I told her to make sure he used a condom and said she should enjoy having a free pass while she was there. From what I learned later, it seems she had a very good time with him over several weeks, and he even introduced her to anal sex, which is a bit of a no-no in their culture. Then there was a mistake and she got pregnant. The guy wanted her to stay with him and become a real father. She wanted that too. She said she was very sorry, but as we had married in a registry office here in the uk, she could get it annulled over there, so that was the end of the marriage.

That was a few years ago now, and I am now happily married to Louise, my hw. I just wanted to post this to say that filipinas can be sexual dynamos once you get them over their catholic indoctrination.

fatcat101
Trainable

Unread post by fatcat101 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:51 am

JUST ASKING , DAVAOMIKE AFTER READING ALL YOUR POSTING, WE LEFT ME THINKING, WHAT DOES MS MARICEL LOOK LIKE ?

fatcat101
Trainable

Unread post by fatcat101 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:51 am

JUST ASKING , DAVAOMIKE AFTER READING ALL YOUR POSTING, WE LEFT ME THINKING, WHAT DOES MS MARICEL LOOK LIKE ?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:22 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 am
Is Adam also Pinay?
No, Adam is definitely of European descent. Maricel met him after she arrived in the US and married me.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:26 am

fatcat101 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:51 am
Maricel is a typical Filipina, with long black hair (she adds some highlights, firm smallish breasts, petite tight build, dark complexion, 5 feet tall, and 90 lbs. soaking wet.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:58 am

Just a quick update...
Maricel, being a typical Filipina, has an extremely pronounced jealous streak. Yesterday, she “caught” Adam chatting with another woman, and she totally blew a fuse. Adam said the woman was just a friend, but Maricel didn’t buy it, and came crying to me. Adam went out, and a few hours later came home with flowers for Maricel, and totally apologized (even though, in my opinion, he did nothing wrong). He told Maricel that she’s the only woman he loves and begged her to give him another chance.

Well, the flowers did the trick. They went to Adam’s bedroom and passionately made love, even skipping dinner, and spent the whole night alone together.

This morning, I had breakfast ready for everyone when they finally emerged from the bedroom, and everything is okay again. Looks like Maricel has both Adam and me wrapped around her little finger.

DM

fatcat101
Trainable

Unread post by fatcat101 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:09 am

THEY CALL IT PUSSY POWER

texet9999
Prepubescent

Unread post by texet9999 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:10 pm

This thread and the original story about Maricel and her first lover has been very helpful for me and my Filipina wife. After I told her that many 'foreigners' let their younger wife have a 'local' boyfriend, she started to really like the idea. Then we read the thread together, and she got VERY hot. I've told her that her BF has to be Filipino tho -for me it's more erotic that way.

She's now enjoying telling me about her sex with first BF who was quite big for a Filipino and very energetic! She was amazed how hard I got listening and she knows now how much it turns me on. Hoping that our next visit to PH will be a very good one...!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

Hi folks,
Things between Maricel, Adam, and I are still going strong. At this moment, it’s early morning and I’m awake having my coffee and reflecting on things. I feel lucky to have a young wife who loves me totally, and who still has enough love to offer the young man who lives with us.

Last night, Maricel slept with Adam in his room. A few moments ago, I quietly poked my head into Adam’s room and saw Maricel and Adam still asleep in a naked embrace. Adam was spooning Maricel, and the look of fulfillment on her face made my heart flutter and my cock harden. Beautiful!

DM

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:57 am

Always look forward to your updates, DM.