Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon May 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Here's my question (pardon me if it's inappropriate; and yes, I'm just a wanna-be as far as this lifestyle is concerned, and since I'm now single, doesn't look like I'll be joining this lifestyle anytime soon)....but with a situation like this, where "However, Maricel doesn’t want me to tell Adam. He’s much more jealous and possessive about Maricel than I am. Naturally, Adam has no issue with me, as her husband, but he is monogamous to Maricel....."

How is this going to all flesh out if Adam decides he wants to 1) settle down (for lack of a better phrase) 2) get married, and 3) have children that are the product of him and his wife?

Yes, this has all been great for everyone so far- Adam gets his world rocked by Maricel. Maricel gets her intimacy needs met, b/c Mike isn't able to perform the way he could a while back. Mike gets his needs met vis-vis being a submissive cuckold. But long-term (unless Adam does not want a life-long mate that is exclusive to him, and children - either his own, or as a stepdad, if his eventual wife already has a child- lots of single moms out there)......how does this work out for Adam?

There's another poster on this board- can't think of his name right now and he has said that his Wife views these relationships as household appliances, and like appliances, they have 'expiration dates".

Just wondering.....

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon May 08, 2023 2:40 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:23 pm
Here's my question (pardon me if it's inappropriate; and yes, I'm just a wanna-be as far as this lifestyle is concerned, and since I'm now single, doesn't look like I'll be joining this lifestyle anytime soon)....but with a situation like this, where "However, Maricel doesn’t want me to tell Adam. He’s much more jealous and possessive about Maricel than I am. Naturally, Adam has no issue with me, as her husband, but he is monogamous to Maricel....."

How is this going to all flesh out if Adam decides he wants to 1) settle down (for lack of a better phrase) 2) get married, and 3) have children that are the product of him and his wife?

Yes, this has all been great for everyone so far- Adam gets his world rocked by Maricel. Maricel gets her intimacy needs met, b/c Mike isn't able to perform the way he could a while back. Mike gets his needs met vis-vis being a submissive cuckold. But long-term (unless Adam does not want a life-long mate that is exclusive to him, and children - either his own, or as a stepdad, if his eventual wife already has a child- lots of single moms out there)......how does this work out for Adam?

There's another poster on this board- can't think of his name right now and he has said that his Wife views these relationships as household appliances, and like appliances, they have 'expiration dates".

Just wondering.....
Maricel and I have always assumed that, one day, Adam would decide that he wants a permanent, probably monogamous relationship with a woman, have kids, the whole nine yards. He still may want that someday, and when that happens, he’ll have our blessings.

However, Maricel has made it clear that as long as Adam is her boyfriend, she won’t share him with anyone. She demands that both Adam and I remain sexually exclusive to her. Fair or unfair, that’s her condition. So if he wants to start dating someone else, he’s promised that he’ll let Maricel know in advance so they can part ways as friends.

Surprisingly, Adam has shown no interest in moving on, and seems quite content to continue to be faithful to Maricel, knowing full well that he’s sharing her with me. (Though, truth be told, he’s her primary sex partner by far, given my rather lackluster libido.)

So, for the foreseeable future, it seems that Maricel, Adam, and I will continue to be, in essence, a happy family. Yes, Maricel had a quick fling with Arsenio, her first boyfriend, but he lives in the Philippines, so he’ll be a non-issue.

DM

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon May 08, 2023 3:44 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Just wondering.....
Maricel and I have always assumed that, one day, Adam would decide that he wants a permanent, probably monogamous relationship with a woman, have kids, the whole nine yards. He still may want that someday, and when that happens, he’ll have our blessings.

However, Maricel has made it clear that as long as Adam is her boyfriend, she won’t share him with anyone. She demands that both Adam and I remain sexually exclusive to her. Fair or unfair, that’s her condition. So if he wants to start dating someone else, he’s promised that he’ll let Maricel know in advance so they can part ways as friends.

Surprisingly, Adam has shown no interest in moving on, and seems quite content to continue to be faithful to Maricel, knowing full well that he’s sharing her with me. (Though, truth be told, he’s her primary sex partner by far, given my rather lackluster libido.)

So, for the foreseeable future, it seems that Maricel, Adam, and I will continue to be, in essence, a happy family. Yes, Maricel had a quick fling with Arsenio, her first boyfriend, but he lives in the Philippines, so he’ll be a non-issue.

DM
Gotcha. Hey, if it's working for everyone, more power to everyone!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue May 09, 2023 5:55 am

Mon May 08, 2023 3:44 pm
DavaoMike wrote:

Just wondering.....

DM
Gotcha. Hey, if it's working for everyone, more power to everyone!
The reason it’s working is because I’m lucky enough to have a wife who is able to be in love with a younger boyfriend who satisfies her needs in many ways, without ever making me feel neglected or unsatisfied. Of course, I must also give credit to Adam, since never once has he made me feel that I’m in any sort of competition with him or that he is disrespectful to my marriage to Maricel. I’ll really miss the guy when the time comes for him to move on, which fortunately appears to be a long way off.

DM

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Sun May 21, 2023 3:11 am

DavaoMike wrote:
To turn it around, are Maricel and Adam of the understanding that Adam doesn't share Maricel with anyone but you, DavaoMike? If so, what she's doing with Arsenio is (in my opinion) a violation of that understanding. If there is no such understanding, maybe it's okay, but I would think he should be aware of what Maricel is doing -- fucking Arsenio might introduce STDs into the relationship, and feelings of betrayal (especially for a young man). And who knows about what Arsenio's wife is doing?

Maybe I'm paranoid, but my opinion is that it would be better for Adam to know what Maricel is doing so he can make his own decisions about the relationship.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat May 27, 2023 10:48 am

storiespix wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:11 am
DavaoMike wrote:
To turn it around, are Maricel and Adam of the understanding that Adam doesn't share Maricel with anyone but you, DavaoMike? If so, what she's doing with Arsenio is (in my opinion) a violation of that understanding. If there is no such understanding, maybe it's okay, but I would think he should be aware of what Maricel is doing -- fucking Arsenio might introduce STDs into the relationship, and feelings of betrayal (especially for a young man). And who knows about what Arsenio's wife is doing?

Maybe I'm paranoid, but my opinion is that it would be better for Adam to know what Maricel is doing so he can make his own decisions about the relationship.
I am Maricel’s husband, and Adam is not. He’s not inclined to “share” her, nor would he have the unilateral authority to do so even if he was. Maricel’s fling with Arsenio was a one-off experience during her trip to the Philippines, which doesn’t happen very often. You’re right, of course, that technically there was some risk involved, but very minimal. Arsenio is now a married guy with kids, devoted to his wife, but made an exception to be with Maricel, as the guy who took her virginity years ago.

Perhaps Maricel should have asked Adam first, instead of only me, but it’s a nonissue now, since she’s back and it’s only the three of us. There’s no reason to tell Adam now. Besides, that’s Maricel’s call, fair or unfair.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:53 am

I had an interesting talk with Maricel the other night. As I mentioned above, when she visited family in the Philippines recently, she had a fling with Arsenio, her first boyfriend. I asked her if she ever feels guilty about “cheating” on Adam, since he never knew about her recent romp with Arsenio in Davao, nor does Maricel plan on ever telling him.

Maricel feels that, since Arsenio was the one who originally took her virginity years back, her connection to him is sort of “grandathered”in, so to speak (my term, not hers). Thus, whenever she goes back to Davao for a visit, she kinda feels that Arsenio has certain rights to her because of his status as her first, subject to my knowledge and approval, of course, which she knows I’ll always give.

On the other hand, she doesn’t want to upset Adam and feels that he’d be hurt by knowing that she was intimate with another guy other than me, her husband. And since she doesn’t go back to the Philippines more than every 1-2 years, it’s not a huge deal, in any case. It’s kinda interesting how Maricel’s mind works. lol

DM

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:53 am

I actually agree with Maridel’s thinking. You definitely have a keeper!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:04 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:53 am
I actually agree with Maridel’s thinking. You definitely have a keeper!
Maricel feels that as long as Adam is her one and only (other than me) here in the US, she is staying faithful to him. She would never dream of sleeping with another guy in this country. But, when she visits her home turf in the Philippines, all bets are off. I guess she figures, “What happens in Davao, stays in Davao.” I’m not sure I necessarily agree with her logic, but as long as there are no secrets between her and me, I’m cool. What she chooses to tell Adam is really none of my concern.

In a way, I’m quite happy that, despite the fact that Adam is Maricel’s primary lover by far, my status as her husband is inviolate and beyond question.

DM

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:39 am

And that is paramount.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:03 am

Wow, early this morning I had a pleasant surprise. Usually, I’m aware when Maricel is fucking Adam. She usually spends time in his room and either sleeps there or comes back to me for the night.

Last night, however, Maricel retired to our bedroom last night and we fell asleep cuddling. Early this morning, I experienced one of my rare bouts of horniness, and reached over to Maricel to make love. Apparently, she had slipped out of bed, fucked Adam, then returned to me last night all while I was asleep because her pussy was, to my pleasant surprise, sopping wet with semen. Needless to say, I licked her pussy, savoring Adam’s seed and Maricel’s wetness, and then she rode me vigorously until I exploded inside her. Wow!!!

DM

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:30 pm

What a way to start the day!

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:07 pm

What was the rest of your day like if it started like that?!?!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:07 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:07 pm
What was the rest of your day like if it started like that?!?!
After I caught my breath, I unfortunately had to get some work done. But my sense of fulfillment helped me focus.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:56 am

Wow! If you can, how would you describe your sense of fulfillment

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:17 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:56 am
Wow! If you can, how would you describe your sense of fulfillment
Well, unlike Adam, once I climax, it now takes me a few weeks to build up to desiring sex again. Right afterwards, I feel in heaven, totally released, satisfied, and relaxed. I still love eating Maricel’s pussy in between actually having PIV sex with her, but my desire for intercourse has gone down to about once every 3-4 weeks as I’ve gotten older.
On the other hand, Adam is clearly able to recover moments after cumming, which is how he keeps Maricel fulfilled. But I’m totally fine with this because no “denial” is present and Maricel always wants me whenever I’m feeling in the mood. My wife truly loves both Adam and me, though in different ways. In fact, even though we don’t fully make love nearly as often as she and Adam do, I’ve never felt like I’m getting “pity sex” from Maricel. She’s extremely happy and enthusiastic whenever I’m feeling ready and able to fuck her.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:38 am

Amazing! Loving your journey! Maricel loves you two in different ways? How so?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:41 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:38 am
Amazing! Loving your journey! Maricel loves you two in different ways? How so?
Well, it’s hard to put into words, but I’ll try… Despite everything, Maricel is still a Filipina at heart, and in her culture, marriage is forever. In fact, due to the Catholic domination in the Philippines, there is no divorce there. (Annulment is permitted, but that’s extremely rare and a lengthy, arduous process.) Maricel sees me as her rock, her life partner, and soulmate. And when we make love, our intimacy is very much at a spiritual level. Additionally, she shares everything with me. We have no secrets between us.

Maricel is also deeply in love with Adam. He’s far more than just a fuck buddy, he’s her boyfriend in every way. And though she sometimes kids that he’s “hubby no. 2,” we all know that their relationship is really bf/gf. She demands monogamy from him, to which he happily complies. When they make love, it’s much more energetic and passionate. Plus, she enjoys things with him that I’m not into, such as going out dancing, clubbing, etc. They always invite me to accompany them on those outings, and I occasionally do. But often they go on vacation to the beach and other places, things they gel together at because they’re close to the same age.

I’m not a fuddy duddy or anything, but I love knowing that Maricel and Adam feel free to have a young-minded lifestyle without feeling like I’m offended or hurt. It really works out well for all of us.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:43 pm

You sir are goals. Thank you for sharing all this! I’m a pinoy myself so your experience has a special connection for me

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:09 pm

If or when Adam decides to move on, will you and Maricel find a new boyfriend? Would she be exclusive if that’s what you wanted?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:17 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:03 am
Wow, early this morning I had a pleasant surprise. Usually, I’m aware when Maricel is fucking Adam. She usually spends time in his room and either sleeps there or comes back to me for the night.

Last night, however, Maricel retired to our bedroom last night and we fell asleep cuddling. Early this morning, I experienced one of my rare bouts of horniness, and reached over to Maricel to make love. Apparently, she had slipped out of bed, fucked Adam, then returned to me last night all while I was asleep because her pussy was, to my pleasant surprise, sopping wet with semen. Needless to say, I licked her pussy, savoring Adam’s seed and Maricel’s wetness, and then she rode me vigorously until I exploded inside her. Wow!!!

DM
That is hot DM!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:55 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:09 pm
If or when Adam decides to move on, will you and Maricel find a new boyfriend? Would she be exclusive if that’s what you wanted?
We haven’t really talked about what will happen if and when Adam moves on. I can’t imagine that Maricel would be happy having sex only once every 2-3 weeks, which is pretty much my limit. However, I do know there’s no way she (or I) would want her to become sexually exclusive to a boyfriend. Maricel’s desire for a real, and fully intimate marriage with me is culturally ingrained in her personality. She often tells me that she wishes I had a higher libido, but is thankful that I love her enough to let her have a boyfriend to make up for the intimacy that I can’t give her as often as she likes.

If I ever asked Maricel to be sexually exclusive to me, I have no doubt that she’d accept that, since she values our marriage above all else. She does not believe in divorce, and she still holds to the Catholic value of adultery being a mortal sin. Thankfully, long ago she accepted the principle that having sex with another man with my knowledge and approval is NOT adultery.

Thus, if Maricel ever did find a new boyfriend, she’d have two nonnegotiable requirements: (1) he’d have to be 100 percent sexually (and emotionally) faithful to her, and (2) he’d never attempt to put limits on her marital relationship with me. Sounds unfair, but if Adam has been okay with that, I’m sure there are some others who would be also.

In any event, thankfully Adam isn’t showing any signs of wanting to move on anytime soon. He seems quite happy and fulfilled with how things are going with Maricel.

DM

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:18 pm

I’ve probably said this before but your relationship is one of the best I’ve read about. Everyone is happy. I enjoy reading your comments here and elsewhere on ohw. Thanks.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:29 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:55 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:09 pm
We haven’t really talked about what will happen if and when Adam moves on. I can’t imagine that Maricel would be happy having sex only once every 2-3 weeks, which is pretty much my limit. However, I do know there’s no way she (or I) would want her to become sexually exclusive to a boyfriend. Maricel’s desire for a real, and fully intimate marriage with me is culturally ingrained in her personality. She often tells me that she wishes I had a higher libido, but is thankful that I love her enough to let her have a boyfriend to make up for the intimacy that I can’t give her as often as she likes.

If I ever asked Maricel to be sexually exclusive to me, I have no doubt that she’d accept that, since she values our marriage above all else. She does not believe in divorce, and she still holds to the Catholic value of adultery being a mortal sin. Thankfully, long ago she accepted the principle that having sex with another man with my knowledge and approval is NOT adultery.

Thus, if Maricel ever did find a new boyfriend, she’d have two nonnegotiable requirements: (1) he’d have to be 100 percent sexually (and emotionally) faithful to her, and (2) he’d never attempt to put limits on her marital relationship with me. Sounds unfair, but if Adam has been okay with that, I’m sure there are some others who would be also.

In any event, thankfully Adam isn’t showing any signs of wanting to move on anytime soon. He seems quite happy and fulfilled with how things are going with Maricel.

DM
Amazing! Their libidos are still going strong. Here’s to many more years for all of you

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:28 pm

Any updates, Davaomike?