Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavaoMike
Player

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:40 am

Adam and Maricel’s relationship is still going strong, and my marriage to Maricel continues to be better than ever. They continue to make love almost daily, and often 2-3 times in a single day. I make love with Maricel as much as I’m able, which is about every 2-3 weeks. I’ve come to realize that most of the times when I have sex with Maricel, it involves me having sloppy seconds and me feasting on Adam’s semen in her pussy before fucking her. She has shared with me that she savors those times when she knows that Adam’s and my cum (or our “meelk,” as she puts it) is mixed deep inside her. She tells me that makes her feel a special sense of being truly loved.

Adam’s parents stayed with us a few days last week, so Maricel frustratingly had to do without Adam’s cock for that time. They still think Adam is only our good friend and housemate, and nothing more. They couldn’t understand the reality of our relationship, and Adam wants to keep it that way. When we all went out to dinner, Adam’s mom asked him if he has a girlfriend, and he lied, saying that he’s been casually dating a couple of girls. When he said that, Maricel gave him a nasty look, since she’s a very jealous type, but she knows that statement was just for his parents’ benefit, and that Adam is exclusively her’s.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:54 pm

Great to hear! If I I’m not mistaken, you want to eventually have an actual threesome. Is that correct? If so, do you still have a desire to have that fantasy fulfilled. I sure hope you do 🤗

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:33 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Great to hear! If I I’m not mistaken, you want to eventually have an actual threesome. Is that correct? If so, do you still have a desire to have that fantasy fulfilled. I sure hope you do 🤗
Adam, Maricel, and I don’t really have threesomes, as such, as Adam isn’t interested in being around when I make love with my wife. At times, he comes in our room and makes love with Maricel while I’m in the bed. In those cases, I’m not overtly watching them directly, but listen to them and occasionally catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. Then, when Adam is finished, and if I’m feeling the urge to have my turn, Adam will generally leave us alone.

Adam is fully respectful of my marriage to Maricel, and totally accepts the fact that we occasionally have marital sex, but has no desire to be present for that. I, on the other hand, love hearing the sounds of Maricel’s and Adam’s lovemaking and the glimpses I get, as well as the aromas, tastes, and feelings of having my wife after she’s been filled with Adam’s semen. Conversely, Adam never wants to partake of my sloppy seconds. Maricel always showers after making love with me before being in Adam’s arms again. I’m perfectly satisfied with our status quo.

DM

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:44 am

thanks for sharing

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:58 am

You have a very satisfying scenario that benefits the three of you.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:16 am

Very hot story, you're a lucky guy!

This is why my wife is looking for a steady lover but the connection your wife and Adam have is not easy to find.

Keep sharing please!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:53 am

It’s really amazing to me how Maricel is so possessive of Adam. She knows that, due to my reduced libido, I would never be interested in any other women. But Adam has a tremendous libido, and Maricel demands exclusivity from him. Although Adam is totally faithful to Maricel, she nevertheless goes ballistic if he even glances at another girl. One might think that she’s unfair, since she regularly (though not as frequently) has sex with me, but could never tolerate Adam having anyone else. Fortunately, Adam is quite content being monogamous with Maricel, probably because she fucks him so often and passionately, he has nothing left for anyone else.

When Adam moved in with us years ago, I couldn’t have imagined that our arrangement would last so long, but it shows absolutely no signs of declining. Despite Maricel’s commitment to me and her sexual availability to me anytime I want (about every 3 weeks, on average), Adam and Maricel continue to be deeply in love and are a couple in every way.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:21 pm

You’ve described Adam as young and muscular 🤤 but I don’t think you’ve provided a physical description of yourself, DM. How would you describe yourself physically?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:21 pm
You’ve described Adam as young and muscular 🤤 but I don’t think you’ve provided a physical description of yourself, DM. How would you describe yourself physically?
I’m in reasonably good shape for an older male. I’m a white guy, 5’11” tall, still have all my hair, with a slight “dad bod.” My cock is about average, like 6 inches, medium girth. Adam’s cock is only slightly larger, but the difference is his tremendous stamina and endurance. Maricel has shared that he instantly gets rock hard whenever she just gives him “that look.” With me, it takes a bit of time and concentration, and deep kissing/fondling, before I’m ready to go. Still, about every 3 weeks, I perform reasonably well. Maricel and I have a more slow and intimate style of lovemaking, whereas Adam is much more of a jackhammer.

DM

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:52 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
I’m in reasonably good shape for an older male. I’m a white guy, 5’11” tall, still have all my hair, with a slight “dad bod.” My cock is about average, like 6 inches, medium girth. Adam’s cock is only slightly larger, but the difference is his tremendous stamina and endurance. Maricel has shared that he instantly gets rock hard whenever she just gives him “that look.” With me, it takes a bit of time and concentration, and deep kissing/fondling, before I’m ready to go. Still, about every 3 weeks, I perform reasonably well. Maricel and I have a more slow and intimate style of lovemaking, whereas Adam is much more of a jackhammer.
Speaking of the passage of time and getting older ~ back in 2020 you said that in two or three years you'd emigrate Maricel's parents over and think about starting a family. Has that been delayed indefinitely? We''re almost in 2024 now! XD

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:32 am

AstaSilva wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:52 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Speaking of the passage of time and getting older ~ back in 2020 you said that in two or three years you'd emigrate Maricel's parents over and think about starting a family. Has that been delayed indefinitely? We''re almost in 2024 now! XD
That’s been delayed indefinitely. Maricel has said that she’s not ready to be a mom, which is unusual for a Filipina. Also, she’s always been clear that if she has a child, I must be the father. I think she’s not ready to rock the boat in her relationship with Adam. Clearly, having a baby would be a major distraction from our current lifestyle. Also, apparently her parents are having their own difficulties in the Philippines, and they’re not inclined to come to the US. Ultimately, I think Maricel is simply waiting for her relationship with Adam to run its course, which appears to be a long time coming.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:10 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family, DM! And everyone on this forum too

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:37 pm

Hope you, Maricel and Adam had a great Thanksgiving

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:57 pm

Well, Adam did something last Saturday that surprised both Maricel and me. He wanted to express how important Maricel is to him and his level of commitment to her. He bought her a diamond ring (not a real big one, but diamond nonetheless) and, in my presence, put it on the fourth finger of her right hand. He told her that even though he knows that she’s really married to me, he has no interest in any other women and intends to stay faithful to Maricel as long as she’ll have him.

At first, Maricel looked at me with a worried look, seeming afraid that I’d feel that Adam was crossing a line. But realizing his level of respect for our marriage, I just gave Maricel and Adam an approving smile as he then picked her up and carried her to his bedroom.

So now, Adam has, in a way, officially claimed his place as Maricel’s “husband number 2,” though there’s never any doubt that I’m her number one. It was a beautiful and erotic moment!

DM

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Seems too good to be true

philip504
Prepubescent

Unread post by philip504 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:10 pm

Maybe, maybe not. In any event he seems to be living the dream, and is to be and envied and congratulated on his lifestyle. I for one would love to be in his position

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:56 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:02 pm
Seems too good to be true
I would say that too, if it wasn’t happening to me. I actually never expected Maricel’s relationship with Adam to evolve this way. In the beginning, I had the same cuckold fantasies and needs as most on here. But when I saw how well Maricel clicked with Adam, combined with Adam’s and Maricel’s deep respect for our marriage, I grew to enjoy the fact that my wife is deeply in love with another man.

I think the fact that I’m so much older than Maricel and Adam has a lot to do with why I find our whole dynamic non-threatening. Adam is a very low key kind of guy, and he looks up to me like a mentor or uncle. Of course, it’s mostly because Maricel has never made me feel unloved or not desired. I’ve never felt that Maricel gives me “pity sex.” Sure, we only make love about every 3 weeks on average, but that’s my doing. Maricel would gladly fuck me every day if I were able or wanted it, but I’m happy letting Adam take the primary role in this regard. And, of course, Adam is thrilled to oblige. 😊

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:40 pm

I forgot to mention, on Sunday, the day after Adam gave Maricel her quasi-“wedding ring,” she was still worried about me feeling bothered by that unexpected symbolic gesture. She offered to return it to Adam and tell him it was improper, though I don’t really believe she thinks that.

I told Maricel that I thought it was a beautiful gesture and that she should wear the ring proudly, if she wanted. At that, Maricel really wanted to make love with me. At first, I was kinda resistant since it had been less than a week since we last fucked, but Maricel was insistent and practically raped me. She took her time sucking me slowly the way I like it and managed to get me rock hard. Then, she continued to take charge and rode me until I exploded inside her. That drained and exhausted me so much, I passed out all afternoon. 😂
DM

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:15 pm

Wow! That’s an interesting development in the relationship. But kudos to you on accepting this and to Maricel and Adam on respecting the sanctity of the marriage

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:49 pm

Is this an anniversary of something? The day they met?
I hope you all celebrate together. Congratulations to all of you.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:59 am

Such a wonderful read! Didn’t Adam already give Maricel a ring years ago? Anyhow, I hope you’re recovered 😉 And congrats!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:40 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:59 am
Such a wonderful read! Didn’t Adam already give Maricel a ring years ago? Anyhow, I hope you’re recovered 😉 And congrats!
Yes, but it was not a diamond ring. And he didn’t make a symbolic gesture out of it. The other one was just a simple gift.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:09 pm

After so many years, do you still consider yourself a cuck, DM? It just seems that everyone is so happy and on a level playing field, age notwithstanding. Adam being young and muscular does press my cuck buttons though 🤤😈🤭 Thanks for sharing!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:16 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:09 pm
After so many years, do you still consider yourself a cuck, DM? It just seems that everyone is so happy and on a level playing field, age notwithstanding. Adam being young and muscular does press my cuck buttons though 🤤😈🤭 Thanks for sharing!
In a manner of speaking, I guess I’m some version of a cuck. My wife fucks another man more than me, and that excites me. However, there’s no denial or overt humiliation involved, unlike many described on this site. I would say that we’re more poly than anything, though neither me nor Adam is free to have relationships with any other women. I’m not really worried about labels. Call it what you want.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:11 pm

I’ll just call it love! Thanks again for sharing 🙏🏻