Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by elina » Sun May 21, 2017 8:24 pm

DavaoMike wrote: It's ironic that she has two men at her disposal who love her very much, yet implicitly expects us both to be faithful to her. Well, I have no problem with that, and it appears that neither does Adam.

DM
Dear Mike,

I think this is just the way it should be.
Your Wife deserves to be at the center of attention. The fact that She has two males but they are only allowed to have Her, and that both males shows their undisturbed attention to Her may be provide strong mental stimulation to make Her want sex more.

please keep us posted more frequently even if "nothing really new" has happened

sincerely
elina

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Mon May 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Wow This has been one very hot situation...And like you mentioned...Doesn't seem like the kid isn't going anywhere. I have not doubt that after graduation he will just want to stay right where he is and continue fucking your wife. In which no doubt you will be more than happy to oblige.

hotwifeforlife
Virgin

Unread post by hotwifeforlife » Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

this is incredibly hot.............any pictures to share

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Sun May 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Definitely only way to go we had the same situation with my wife and her boyfriend who became her live-in lover, it lasted about a year-and-a-half to two years was actually very handy and worked out perfectly because they could do whatever they wanted to whenever they wanted to and didn't have to worry about making dates or finding a place or going to his place or her place. Most of the times it was like they were the ones who were married I spent most of my time sleeping in the extra room listening to them.

YesILikeIt
Prepubescent

Unread post by YesILikeIt » Wed May 31, 2017 7:03 pm

She sounds like a woman who knows what she likes and has done a good job finding it. You all three benefit! Good for you.

inkopol
Prepubescent

Unread post by inkopol » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 am

please post small updates.. any pictures of your beautiful wife?

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:42 am

No Doubt things have been hot at the house with your wife's young boyfriend filling her full of his hot young sperm whenever he can. What about you watching or him somewhat claiming your girl for himself? I remember you mentioning how he was starting to get a little more cocky around you when it comes to fucking the wife. Anything new there?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 pm

CuckOfSexyWife wrote:No Doubt things have been hot at the house with your wife's young boyfriend filling her full of his hot young sperm whenever he can. What about you watching or him somewhat claiming your girl for himself? I remember you mentioning how he was starting to get a little more cocky around you when it comes to fucking the wife. Anything new there?
I don't think "cocky" is the right word, more like "comfortable" and not worried about a negative reaction on my part.

Early on, though Adam didn't say so, I think that he was a bit worried about making love to Maricel too frequently, as if I might be offended by him intruding too much on my sexual access to my wife. As things have developed, Adam and Maricel make love far more frequently than Maricel and me, not because I am being "denied" or anything even remotely like that, but because I simply don't have the high libido and stamina that Adam and Maricel do. Indeed, having Adam around has taken a lot of pressure off me to keep up with Maricel's sexual needs. I'm happy with sex once or twice a week, but Adam and Maricel ravish each other almost daily, or sometimes multiple times in a day (except when Maricel has her period). In any case, Maricel is there for me anytime I desire, and even "seduces" me on occasion. Adam now understands that I'm not threatened in any way by his relationship with Maricel.

As for watching, Adam and Maricel have become comfortable with me being around and watching them together, but I do so in a casual and non-intrusive way. In other words, I don't sit in a chair and overtly stare at them, as if they are performing for me. I usually am doing something else, like reading a book or tapping away on my computer, periodically glancing at them or focusing out of the corner of my eye. Adam does realize, as he's gotten to know me, that I like having "sloppy seconds" with Maricel, but I can tell that he prefers not to be around when Maricel and I have our intimate time. So, Adam will sometimes strategically exit the room to allow Maricel and I some privacy. Of course, at other times, Adam and Maricel spend the night together in Adam's room, or stay together in the master bedroom if I'm out of town on business.

My favorite times are when the three of us travel together on vacation, since we all share the same hotel room. I just love it when Adam and Maricel wake up in the middle of the night and make love while I'm pretending to sleep. Two weekends ago, we traveled to California, and after Adam was finished with Maricel in the early morning, he noticed I was awake. He then mentioned that he was taking a walk on the beach, as if he could read my mind that I wanted a turn with Maricel, and indeed I did! I just love licking and fucking Maricel after she's been thoroughly ravished by Adam, and I think she gets a kick out of this too. I think that the fact that I enjoy tasting Adam's semen in her pussy is a sign that I totally accept her relationship with him. I couldn't ask for a more perfect arrangement!

DM
Last edited by DavaoMike on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:10 am

Wow! That's so hot! And your girl must love having her pussy full of her lover's cum at all times. And you know she's next to you leaking from the hot load her young stud just deposited deep inside her. Yes of course you love licking her up after her young lover has filled her and no doubt your rock hard watching and listening as you see your beautiful bride on her back, legs spread while you watch this young college age stud fill her full of his young viral sperm. What a sexy sight to watch him push that one last thrust and you hear the groan leave his mouth as his potent cum leaves his body filling your wife's sweet honey pot.

Damn your lucky!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:58 pm

CuckOfSexyWife wrote:Wow! That's so hot! And your girl must love having her pussy full of her lover's cum at all times. And you know she's next to you leaking from the hot load her young stud just deposited deep inside her. Yes of course you love licking her up after her young lover has filled her and no doubt your rock hard watching and listening as you see your beautiful bride on her back, legs spread while you watch this young college age stud fill her full of his young viral sperm. What a sexy sight to watch him push that one last thrust and you hear the groan leave his mouth as his potent cum leaves his body filling your wife's sweet honey pot.

Damn your lucky!
The thing that's unique about our situation is that it's not really "cuckolding," at least not how it's usually understood on this forum. Neither Maricel nor Adam humiliate me in any way. On the contrary, I'm looked on as sort of the household "leader," so to speak, being the eldest. Maricel is always a doting and affection wife, and Adam goes out of his way to do more than his share of household chores, etc. Maricel and Adam are deeply in love, but not in a way that intrudes on my marriage to Maricel. We are truly a family, in every sense. The fact that Adam and Maricel share a very passionate sexual relationship is only a part of our overall family dynamic.

DM

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:31 pm

I hear ya get the fact that the situation is perfect for you guys. I'm somewhat envious because it can't get much hotter than this. Having your wife's young lover in the room next door and your wife's willing body is at his disposal. She'll go over to his room whenever he's got a pardon for her to service and she's more than willing to satisfy his needs. She is just turned on in so many ways with this living arrangement. First off...She has a loving husband who takes care of her and her lover...Her hubby is willing and allowing her t enjoy herself and satisfy her sexual needs and desires with this young stud who can fill her full of his hot sperm as much as he likes and she also loves it. And your beautiful wife just loves how when she returns to to the Master Bedroom where you are waiting....You will gladly lick up the juices between her legs and slide your hard cock into her to reclaim your wife as your own. She loves it...Especially since she'll be doing again tomorrow night.

That is so hot and gets my cock going.

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:32 pm

BTW...Adam a heavy cummer? Your wife's pussy full of a HUGE load when she comes back to lay next to you? Is she leaking his sperm down her leg by the time she climbs in bed with you?

Just so hot, gotta ask.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:20 am

CuckOfSexyWife wrote:BTW...Adam a heavy cummer? Your wife's pussy full of a HUGE load when she comes back to lay next to you? Is she leaking his sperm down her leg by the time she climbs in bed with you?

Just so hot, gotta ask.
Well, I don't have a basis to compare Adam's semen production with other young men his age, so I'm not sure if he's a "heavy cummer," as such. However, he certainly cums a lot heavier than I do, as my ejaculate has gotten much less voluminous over the years.

DM

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:47 am

As an aside, I think it's so funny how Maricel is very possessive of Adam. Filipinas are, as a rule, VERY jealous and possessive. I learned early on that if I am ever caught even looking at another woman in a lustful way, Maricel will get very angry, so I am always very careful to avoid such a scenario.

About 3-4 months ago, the three of us were in New Orleans walking along, looking for a place to have dinner. A very hot girl with big breasts and skimpy attire walked by, and Adam's eyes briefly popped out at her, like for only a second. Maricel saw this (she sees EVERYTHING) and just threw a fit! "What? Do you want a girl with big boobs? Well, go get her, and go live with her!," Maricel was yelling at Adam. She's a bit sensitive about her breasts, since they are firm and compact, like most Filipinas (which I prefer), and she weighs only about 90 lbs. Anyway, both Adam and I tried to calm her down, but she stayed angry for over an hour.

When we got back to our hotel room (actually, a suite with a rollout sofabed and separate bedroom), Maricel said, "Get him out of here!" But then, Adam said, "I don't want that girl, Mari, because I love you, and I want you." At that, Maricel smiled (her mood changed like a light switch), and she took Adam by the hand, leading him to the bedroom. They didn't close the door, and then plopped onto the bed kissing and whispering "I love you," etc. I decided to give them some alone time, and went back down to walk around the French Quarter, and visited a bar for a few drinks. When I returned, Adam and Maricel were asleep in bed naked, with Adam's arms around Maricel "spooning" her. I quietly got in bed, and went to sleep. When we awoke, Adam said he was going to the hotel's gym, leaving Maricel and I alone. At that time, I took the opportunity to dive between Maricel's legs and lick her pussy, which was still wet and musky from her previous night's lovemaking with Adam.

I think Adam has learned his lesson about being careful who he ogles at. lol

DM
Last edited by DavaoMike on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am

Hahaha! That's funny...At least he kissed enough ass to get her past her anger and back into bed hot and ready for him. As for future reference...He should always just approach his checking out chicks as to checking out her outfit and that your girl would look HOT in it. Nothing more than that.

Just love how you got to enjoy the taste of her wet cum filled pussy after Adam left for his second work out....First being pumping up your wife of course. Just love how you get to indulge her eating her out and in this case waking her with the feel of your lips on her hot cum filled honey pot. Did you then get to climb on her and add your load into her wanting womb after you got her off with your tongue?

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Very nice. (Freakin' OUTSTANDING!!)

Da-va-o you are my he-ro!!

Really enjoy your posts!
Whether stories, observations or just the wonderful things your lovely Maricel has said.

I agree with a previous poster, please don't hesitate no matter how trivial. If a sight. sound or experience has pressed your buttons, please share! (some of us poor unfortunates can only hope)

Thanks again!!!!

inkopol
Prepubescent

Unread post by inkopol » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:14 am

i really love ur stories and have inspired me to make my fantasy to be reality

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Quick update: I'm going to be traveling overseas for almost three weeks on business. Unfortunately, Maricel won't be able to accompany me, so Adam will be the "man of the house" during this time. It's going to be so exquisitely frustrating, but also exciting, to know that I will, in effect, be "replaced" by Adam as Maricel's de facto husband while I'm gone. Naturally, Adam will be staying with Maricel in our master bedroom and, of course, fulfilling her every need in my absence.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, so I'm looking forward to spending the night with Maricel tonight, my last for awhile. However, I did let Maricel know that I wouldn't feel neglected if she and Adam have some alone time this evening in Adam's room before she retires with me for the night. I want her "well lubed" tonight. :)

DM

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:16 pm

So hot! I love this story, and I can't wait to hear more...

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Yes....We all know how you love t have your wife well fucked and well lubed before you have your turn on her. You love to like her sweet pussy full of her young lover's cum and her own juices. She knows what you like and I bet she'll be just a little extra loud while Adam fucks her....if your lucky they might leave the door a little open so you get to see your sexy wife on her back...Legs spread while she takes her lover's cock deep inside her...And his cum soon to follow too.

Yum!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 pm

So I'm here in my hotel room, counting the days when I can return home from my business trip. In the meantime, I've been "replaced" by Adam as Maricel's only lover. I often lie awake, imagining from memory the sounds of Maricel and Adam making love, and then falling asleep in each other's arms in our king size bed.

Maricel and Adam have plans to spend the weekend at the beach, along with two other couples, Adam's friends. Maricel asked me to book their hotel room on Priceline, and of course I obliged. Adam's friends have no idea that Maricel is married, and simply know her as Adam's girlfriend. It's thrilling to know that Maricel essentially "belongs" to Adam during this time, and maybe a tinge humiliating, but in a good way. By nature, Filipinas really hate being alone, so I am happy that Maricel has someone to keep her company while I am gone, not to mention keeping her sexually fulfilled.

DM

CuckOfSexyWife
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckOfSexyWife » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 pm

So what's going on? Been a while now and no update...Hope all is well.

souljoed
Virgin

Unread post by souljoed » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:50 am

any updates?

youngguy69
Prepubescent

Unread post by youngguy69 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am

Any updates DavaoMike?

souljoed
Virgin