What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:38 am

Hearing her tell me how he just takes her even at stop lights by pulling her over and kissing her deeply. I know she loves an agreesive take charge man since I always play a submissive role to her. Knowing that this turns her on and I’m not capable of doing that for her.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Steven wrote:The idea of her actually having feelings for another guy and their relationship turning into something serious, also, her being more attentive to the other guy than me and potentially liking him more. Getting pregnant by the other guy, eventually they brake up because he decides so, but i know that if he later decided to get back with her she would quickly go back to him. And living the dynamics of my wife having a son by another man, and thus that man remaining in our lives. seeing him come over to see his kid every week and talk to my wife about what concerns their little family, and me being expected to not stick my nose in. having it made clear by my wife through behavior that i will be known by her new son as her moms husband and the father of her brothers and sisters but not as his dad, in a biological or symbolic sense. Living the interactions of people finding out that my wife's youngest isn't mine. And people putting the math together to the fact that her oldest kids are mine but the youngest isn't and yet we are still together. Such as having his 5 year old birthday party at our house with his school classmates, and my wife telling the parents that sadly the birthday boys dad couldn't be here. Being at saturday soccer, and people telling me that i must be so happy that my son scored, and my telling them, "My sons dad gonna be here shortly, he just got caught up at work". My wife taking her youngest to her ex's boyfriends house sometimes when its his custody day and having them spend the day together at his house without knowing whats happening. The whole family going on a trip, and her ex boyfriend driving with my wife in the front seat.
Wow. This is extreme but so hot. I love it.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:35 pm

For me, it is pretty much just knowing that my wife is doing it. I like to hear some comments, but after a short while, this is not so super important to me. My wife even got on my nerves with talking about her last affair with me.

I love to know that other men are desiring my wife, I love to think of my wife as a hot and horny woman. I think one man is not enough for her. I like the idea of other people knowing about this.

I enjoy being on friendly terms with my wife's lovers. We don't even need to talk about it but it is still super arousing to know that they are confident young guys who are fucking my wife and know that I am enjoying this. It is like: "Hey I am fucking your wife. She loves it. I enjoy it. I am sure that you jerk off over it. We can all be friends. " It is especially good when they say this.

Yesterday was a perfect example of this. My wife had her night out with her lover. She called me that they had just finished dinner and would go to his place now. I knew what would happen there. I wanked at the time I thought they would be having sex. I like the idea of doing it simultaneously with them having sex.

Later that evening, my wife called me again to wish me a good night. I asked her whether they had already had sex. She simply said yes. She does not really like to talk about this much, I know that. I asked whether she could hand the phone over to her lover. I asked him whether he had enjoyed fucking my wife. He confirmed that he is loving it. Great. I wished them a good night and started wanking again.

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Seeing her sit on her lovers big fat cock and making animal like noises that can't seem to get to do. Also love watching her deepthroat him than watch him cover her face with his massive load of cum.

wrmhrtddaddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by wrmhrtddaddy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 am

I selected "seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked" and I especially like taking hold of his huge cock and guiding it into her swollen pussy or asshole. When I say huge I am relating it to larger then my 7" large mushroom head cock.

Then laying underneath as he fucks her deep and licking her clit and his cream covered cock as it slides in and out of her. Even better when he pulls out and she squirts all over his cock and it splashes on my face. I have actually cum a few times without touching myself during this.

And YES I do enjoy sucking them to get them hard to fuck her hard and even enjoy cleaning them up after they cum.

Eagle_Valley_Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Eagle_Valley_Guy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm glad to see so many cuck writing in some version of their wife taking cum, for her pleasure, for his cleanup, whatever. As a lover of HWs, I take special pleasure in sharing the connection that comes from cum.

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 pm

I like absolutely all of those. But my very favorite thing, whether she has just been fucked and he moves to her face, or whether she has just given him a BJ only is to watch another man come on her face or in her mouth, and to see her rub his cum around on her face. I can not wait to see that again, and I hope soon I will get the chance to lick her face afterward. I am dying to do that.

nhfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by nhfun » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:32 am

1Pumpndump wrote:Fucking her in my usual "underwhelming" manner, and her telling me she wants her Bull, and then I reluctantly pull out, and he takes my place, the look on her face as the better man takes over is intoxicating, humiliating, and of course, appropriate(she deserves better)!
Sooo many things though, too many to count, let alone Rank!
Her asking for her bull and making you pull our is so HOT. humiliation :cry:

nhfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by nhfun » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:19 am

My girlfriend and I at a house party ,she can be aggressive with guys and often invites them to play . Were in an open room kissing on one of the matters, people are watching as we fuck .She starts to smile and talk with other guys ( invitation ) while paying little attention to me fucking her, next thing I know she has hands all over her tits letting other men feel her up and Im loving the show , after a few minutes she ask one guy if he wanted to fuck her then ordered me to get off her ( humiliation )
I pulled out and sat at the end of the matters and watch 3 hard men take turns fucking her pussy bareback for an hour ,it was so HOT ! cum all over her .I got some way late in the evening . That was one of our events.

Lvblkcock
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lvblkcock » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:22 pm

My wife has had several lovers and we have had numerous threesomes with them. This is when I learned the joys of cuckolding. I participated to a large degree, sucking her lover’s cocks and occasionally swallowing their cum. With all of this, by far my favorite thing was to watch her cum while they were fucking her. It was was the sexiest thing I ever experienced and I almost always came with them.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 am

not sure why, but my wife kissing and making out with another guy is the real deal for me. Probably because that more intimate, and it changes before, during and after the events.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:02 pm

my biggest turn on has to be when she is going out and I know the one guy will be sharing her,she didn't tell me he had shared her for first few times it was only by noticing she had cum running down her leg one night and she confessed she had had three cocks that night only 35 mins before coming home

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 am

Biggest turn on is the feeling of my outwardly conservative wife secretly being this dominatrix side to her and subverting conventions like being monogamous.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 am

There are so many aspects of being cuckolded by my wife that turn me that it's hard to name just one.

I love the building tension and excitement before one of my wife's dates. Being able to vicariously share in my wife's eagerness and anticipation of a date is intoxicating and the fact that before her dates we have a no-sex rule only stokes my excitement.

Date night preparation is also incredibly exciting and I'm always keen to help my wife dress and prepare for her evening out. Whether it's shaving her pussy, or helping her into her clothes or shoes, I'm always sporting an erection that won't quit and I've been known to even masturbate as she gets ready.

Once my wife leaves for a date, there's always an uncomfortable silence that sets in. My wife's excited chattering is gone and I'm left to my own devices. When we first started down this path, I would almost always masturbate immediately after hearing my wife's car pull out of the driveway. But nowadays, I keep myself busy tidying up the house, often times putting away the pile of clothes and shoes that my wife leaves strewn across the bed as she prepares for her date. This, too, is an incredible turn-on and I love to make sure the house is spotless for my wife's return.

But of all the things that turn me on as a cuckold, I must say that welcoming my wife home from a date has to rank the highest. Although she will sometimes spend the night with a boyfriend, more often than not, she will come home to me. And just hearing her high heels clicking up the front walkway is enough to fill my heart with love and to stiffen my dick. Invariably my wife will have a naughty smile on her lips and I love nothing more than to hold her in my arms and kiss her, telling her how much I love her and much I missed her. Most of the time, I'll then go down on my wife, both trying to provide her a final orgasm and to show her that I condone her infidelities. And then we sometimes make love, although most often my wife will pat the bed next to her and I will lie beside her stroking my dick while she describes her evening. I know it sounds odd, but masturbating besides my wife after one of her dates is an incredibly intimate act and when I eventually come, my wife always leans over and kisses me, making me feel like the luckiest husband ever.

BlackBriar
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlackBriar » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 pm

For me it is less the visual and more the sounds. We have moved to me being in a seperate room, and in some ways that has simply heightened the intensity, which feels counter-intuitive, simply because I need to use my imagination more.

The grunting, animalistic noises my wife makes with her bull are sounds she simply doesn't make with me. Combined with the sounds of sex: the slapping, queefing, squelching noises are an astonishing turn-on for me.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am

BlackBriar wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 pm
For me it is less the visual and more the sounds. We have moved to me being in a seperate room, and in some ways that has simply heightened the intensity, which feels counter-intuitive, simply because I need to use my imagination more.

The grunting, animalistic noises my wife makes with her bull are sounds she simply doesn't make with me. Combined with the sounds of sex: the slapping, queefing, squelching noises are an astonishing turn-on for me.
I couldn't agree more! The sounds I never heard when I fucked her. Often when he has cum, he will knock on the door of the guest room where I sleep when he is here to tell me to go in and eat her clean. The heat of seeing his semi hard cock swinging between his legs, so intense. One night I dozed off
and he woke me by rubbing his cock at my lips. I sucked it for a moment then went to eat his load from my wife.

frankie

vaman837
Prepubescent

Unread post by vaman837 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 pm

FredandAnn wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:09 pm
I was torn between "just knowing she was out" and "hearing her talk about her experiences so I checked "hearing her talk about". But maybe I should've checked "other" because the truth is, if I see evidence, that puts me over top.
I would love to check the "seeing" choices but over the years, I've only watched her twice.
When my wife is dating, she usually outlines her night, telling me what time she anticipates taking him to bed so I can think about and visualize what she's doing with him in real time while she's gone. At her scheduled time, I start stroking fast but I don't cum. When she comes to back to me, while she starts undressing, she starts telling me about her night, and her sex with him. I'm still naked and stroking in front of her, if I see matted pubic hair or any evidence she'd had sex, I'll cum immediately! Thinking about it and listening to her is my foreplay, seeing evidence of sex puts me over the top!
Nice! Thanks for sharing that. When I was in similar experiences with my now ex-wife, it thrilled me when she came home for her to describe in detail what she and her lover had just been doing. And accompanying the description she demonstrated on me.

sinnergy1
Prepubescent

Unread post by sinnergy1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:47 am

Watching her get picked up in public while the man has no idea I'm watching. It's happened a couple times but never to the point of her being "picked up" and doing more than making out unfortunately.

If we are going somewhere where we have it preplanned that she will be looking, we enter the venue separately but I stay within eye sight.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:08 am

Welcome to the forum sinnergy1. I will remove you from newly registered.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 am

God! There are so many. My two absolute favorites are (1) Guiding a new lover's cock to her cunt. She loves getting new ones. There's her extra level of excitement. I can clearly see her lubrication juices on her lips. Then there is that incredible moment of first contact. Just as his top splits her outer lips, I get him to pause for a moment to savor the view of her becoming his woman is overwhelming. Then there's the long, slow slide into her until he's balls deep. Every time as the guy pushes in, she makes this low moaning growl. That sound has made me cum in my pants many times.

Number two: When she is going out to meet someone I help her dress and help with her hair and nails. As I assist her, she tells me how much she is looking forward to seeing him and how much she wants his bigger cock.
She always puts her shoes on last. I kneel before her and put the first on then still on my knees, she orders me to jerk off into the other one. She laughs at me and teases me about my little dick. After I cum into the shoe I slip it onto her lovely, nylon sheathed foot she says there. Now you will be with me in spirit. With that she's up and out the door, usually until sometime next morning.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:28 am

But, Cdncuck, when you ejaculate in her shoe (which is very sexy: I love the idea of her sliding her sexy nylon-clad foot into the shoe and into your ejaculate), do you not lose your sexual drive or interest? I mean, do you not lose interest in the erotic aspect of all of this? Does it not make you kind of come back down to earth?

hercuck715
Prepubescent

Unread post by hercuck715 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 am

Our relationship has evolved to where my wife will hook up whenever she wants. My wife can be very flirty when in the right mood and someone attracts her. I love watching her in action as she seduces him, knowing that if he meets her criteria, she will go off with him. She usually just sucks off someone she has just met and will give me big wet kiss when she rejoins me. I love tasting another man's cum in her mouth.

She also has a group of guys that she fucks regularly and she trusts to be disease free. When that happens, my biggest turn is her feeding me whatever cum is left in her.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:37 pm

I love watching another man pleasure her, The moans and expressions of pleasure that he gives her. Also watching her prepare herself for another man.

GordonFreeman53
Prepubescent

Unread post by GordonFreeman53 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Other - Eating creampie.