What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Flirty Skirty wrote:It's so difficult to pinpoint my biggest turn on. I think of many different things that I would love to experience. I think most of all I'd like to feel cuckold angst especially when I find out that her Bull has finally succeeded in seducing and transforming my sweet innocent wife into his own personal fuck toy. I have a mental picture that her Bull is a confident guy that can sweet talk her out of her clothes and that she would absolutely adore him and do things for him that she wouldn't do for me. He would also satisfy her in ways that she has never experienced. He would know that he is a much better lover than me. Although he would treat me with respect, I would want him to be selfish and use me to further his goal of fucking my wife. I would want her to lust for him while I would feel he is a jerk. I'd like to feel totally helpless by watching him physically take her in front of me. I want to surrender to him in a way that when I'm around him I obey him and my wife sees me as less of a man. I'd like to hear him brag to me that he has pushed her boundaries and hear and see him filling her up with his cum. He will emasculate and humiliate me in front of my wife and enjoy watching me in a variety of capacities whether it's coercing me into lapping up their sticky love juices or watching me getting pegged by my wife. This is what turns me on.
That's exactly it. Exactly what turns me on. Well said. The only thing that would make it hotter is if he were in a position of authority over me or was very wealthy. Taller, older, and exudes power. He doesn't bark at me, though. I just naturally assume a submissive beta role in his presence.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:50 am

As a BF I love watching her facial expressions and moaning from receiving what her cuckold husband cannot give her.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:05 am

Thank g*d for all cucks! While I've never experienced your desires and compulsions, I have been the fortunate recipient of your acceptance of your needs and cravings! But you should be, and I always have, treated you with respect in recognizing and receiving pleasure in relinquishing your wive's sexually delights. What turns her on, turns me and and, therefore, fulfills you. Keeping her happiness and sexual fulfillment as both yours and her lover's paramount objective creates a perfect trilogy! Thank you for recognizing your true nature and your wife's needs and desires!!

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:51 am

So many things. A few near the top:

- holding her legs open and spreading her pussy open as he works his cock into her for the first time. Listening to the gasps and moans she makes as he does.

- looking her in the eyes while he fucks her really deep from behind and seeing the lust, ecstasy and abandon on her face while she tells me how good his cock feels.

- watching her suck a huge cock until he cums in her mouth and I see her struggling to swallow every drop. Better if some leaks out down her chin.

- hearing him give her a mindblowing orgasm.

jamest393
Prepubescent

Unread post by jamest393 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:47 pm

I love seeing my wife after she haves sex with her. She looks so sexy when she walks in, and I can tell she is worn out. I will lay her down an massage her pussy with my tongue tasting his juices on her. That turns me on so much. I love when I enter her she is so loose from him, and his juices feel so good as I slide in and out.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Several things some I have done some I haven't. Watching and helping her get ready to go meet him, I love to watch her face as he f**ks her and finally which I have never done be underneath her while he does her from behind and watch his big cock going in and out. :o :oops:

HimerosParis
Prepubescent

Unread post by HimerosParis » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 am

dbishop wrote:So many things. A few near the top:

- holding her legs open and spreading her pussy open as he works his cock into her for the first time. Listening to the gasps and moans she makes as he does.

- looking her in the eyes while he fucks her really deep from behind and seeing the lust, ecstasy and abandon on her face while she tells me how good his cock feels.

- watching her suck a huge cock until he cums in her mouth and I see her struggling to swallow every drop. Better if some leaks out down her chin.

- hearing him give her a mindblowing orgasm.
Wwow. Yes. that is very exciting.

jrr
Experienced

Unread post by jrr » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:42 am

mwc33 wrote:
I grant her freedom wrote:
dagger80 wrote: Or she goes out with friends, and some point in the night sends me a photo message of her kissing another man with the caption "don't wait up."
The best part is helping her get ready so I know exactly what the lucky person is going to discover.
Agreed!
ditto...

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:51 pm

I'm not saying I'm a cuck, but listening to her cum with her lover, epic. Woman can't do this with such intensity with a husband, as far as I know. There is something sacred about going outside of marriage.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:59 pm

OTHER (creampie)

blondie8dagwood
Prepubescent

Unread post by blondie8dagwood » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:10 am

I voted seeing her facial expressions while being fucked, however...

I enjoy watching her kiss her bull when fucking him. Also like to hear her tell him how much she likes his big cock and how she wants him to cum in her. She has always had him cum in her except this last time. Before we met her bull this last time she asked me what I would like to see her do. I told her I'd love to see him cum in her mouth rather than her pussy. You just can't see his cum when he's inside her. It was a surprise when she was fucking she told him I wanted to see him cum in her mouth. Well when he was ready he pulled out a let go some streams of cum. Two went on her tits, the rest went in her mouth, but some ran out on her chin. He moved away and she pulled me inside her. I licked up the cum on her tits and kissed her. Also licked up the cum that was on her chin and we shared it as I fucked away on her. We kissed very passionately. One of the hottest times we had.

The next day she told me how excited I seemed when we did that. Hope she'll do it again.

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:08 pm

blondie8dagwood wrote:I voted seeing her facial expressions while being fucked, however...

I enjoy watching her kiss her bull when fucking him. Also like to hear her tell him how much she likes his big cock and how she wants him to cum in her. She has always had him cum in her except this last time. Before we met her bull this last time she asked me what I would like to see her do. I told her I'd love to see him cum in her mouth rather than her pussy. You just can't see his cum when he's inside her. It was a surprise when she was fucking she told him I wanted to see him cum in her mouth. Well when he was ready he pulled out a let go some streams of cum. Two went on her tits, the rest went in her mouth, but some ran out on her chin. He moved away and she pulled me inside her. I licked up the cum on her tits and kissed her. Also licked up the cum that was on her chin and we shared it as I fucked away on her. We kissed very passionately. One of the hottest times we had.

The next day she told me how excited I seemed when we did that. Hope she'll do it again.
One of my favorite things as well. Watching her open her mouth and stick out her tongue out waiting for him, and the sight of him shooting his cum all over her face. Such a turn on to fuck her immediately after while I look at her face covered in his cum, smelling his cum on her as I feed it to her and tell her what a good little slut she is, and how beautiful she looks.

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Mon May 15, 2017 7:41 am

Lovelydutchies wrote:The biggest turn on for me is knowing she will be fucked by a much larger cock then mine. When that happens the next turn on is hearing her moaning and see her face expression.. That made me once cumming without touching my cock, insanely hot!
In my role as bull, that's the biggest compliment I could get. I love to see how I give not only the HW but also her partner a good time when the time comes to push my large cock against the tiny delicate lips of my date and see how her partner enjoys the view. :up:

Mr Ares

Unread post by Mr Ares » Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 pm

GforA wrote:I selected "fucking her stretched pussy" but my overall number one turn on is eating her cum filled pussy.

Sometimes when my wife and I are just having a "normal" sex session she will have to fluff me and blow me to get me ready and hard enough to enter her.

But after she has seen her boyfriend and he has deposited cum inside her, fluffing is never necessary! It's such a huge turn on, I'm always rock hard after a minute or so, and ready to slide in.

Nothing like the taste of a cum filled vagina.

I just wish I could do it more often than I do.
I knew that someone would agree with me if I looked through enough responses! Exactly this. Hard to safely do this these days but Ares is pretty good at keeping a steady trustworthy guy and with some testing first, we can at least minimize the risks. Embarrassing to do in front of her boyfriend but it is my biggest turn on.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Mr Ares wrote:
GforA wrote:I selected "fucking her stretched pussy" but my overall number one turn on is eating her cum filled pussy.

Sometimes when my wife and I are just having a "normal" sex session she will have to fluff me and blow me to get me ready and hard enough to enter her.

But after she has seen her boyfriend and he has deposited cum inside her, fluffing is never necessary! It's such a huge turn on, I'm always rock hard after a minute or so, and ready to slide in.

I knew that someone would agree with me if I looked through enough responses! Exactly this. Hard to safely do this these days but Ares is pretty good at keeping a steady trustworthy guy and with some testing first, we can at least minimize the risks. Embarrassing to do in front of her boyfriend but it is my biggest turn on.

It's always a roll of the dice as far as safety, I guess.

As I posted in my thread here, "My wife is moving into cuckold territory" my wife got chlamydia from a previous bull. Luckily it's easily taken care of with antibiotics, but it ruined our trust of him. He swore to her he wasn't seeing anyone else.

She dumped him, but it was hard on her, she really enjoyed his "company."

And to be honest, I enjoyed his cum!

;)

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:04 pm

The most erotic for me: laying next to my wife as she has an orgasm with her lover inside her. Especially if there's a lot of kissing going on.
#2 would be entering her after her lover has just finished inside her as she's invited me on top.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm

I picked only one answer though really it would have to be multiple choice for me.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 17, 2017 11:10 pm

I can agree with most of you. For me in the beginning it was the usual of seeing her get ready, seeing her go out one daily basis, pillow talk and sharing details, reclaiming, yada yada...

That all still remains a huge turn on but became a normal part of the relationship which was just... normal. It left me wanting more risk and that's where my biggest and riskiest desire comes in...

For me there is nothing hotter than seeing a guy come and sweep my girl right off her feet and take her entirely for himself, literally. I want to see my girl meet a guy, go on a few dates with him, have sex with him frequently, and love it so much that when he tells her he wants her to move in with him and be his gf she does not hesitate to say yes. I want to see her exited packing up and leaving my place.

The reality of finding yourself now living alone and remembering the things you did together she now does with him. Knowing that at 7pm she would do her yoga stretches in her underwear and once 7pm hits, you are totally imagining her at her new home doing them in front of him.

Knowing that she no longer asks or tells you she is going out with him because they already have each other all to themselves. Knowing she's 100% exclusive to him and that he is the one that gets to spoon that sexy ass in a thong or boy shorts every night. Knowing he is the one getting to make love to her/ spoon her and filling her up with his cum every single nightbefore falling asleep.

There is a very intense feeling thinking about my gf/wife playing house with a lover. Knowing she has all the privacy in the world with him and that she probably walks around the house in nothing but some booty shorts or cooks for her man while wearing only a thong. Thinking about their home decorated with portraits of them and seeing them when I go visit her. Showing up early Saturday with breakfast and seeing her greet me at the door In her thong and Cami while her bf sleeps and having some time to talk, hearing her tell me she is so happy living with him. Hearing her tell me her sex life is overactive and how she is constantly having sex now that her boyfriend has full access to her. Hearing her thank me and telling me she loves me for allowing us to live life that way. Knowing she has a home and a loving bf/husband who loves her so much to the point of letting her choose who she lives with and makes love to at night.

Don't want to bore anyone with redundancy but it's something that turns me on and would like to do. I can see myself stepping aside and live on my own while she lives with a boyfriend.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 am

Mr Ares wrote:

Mr Ares... good to hear from you! Hope you are well!!!

I'm in total agreement with you although I haven't had as many opportunities as your lovely wife has given you. When C does have an experience and shares with me the results I pop off without any external stimulation at all! It's the best!

subcuckhubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by subcuckhubby » Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 am

I voted other. The hottest thing for me is seeing them standing there kissing, then her dropping to her knees to suck his cock. Nothing hotter than that to me.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 am

I find other people knowing about our relationship a huge turn on.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 pm

gazdenied wrote:I find other people knowing about our relationship a huge turn on.
I find myself more and more turned on by the thought of more people knowing.

Of course there's people I don't ever want to know, like parents and stuff, but for the most part it turns me on that people know that I am a cuck.

hotwifedordogne
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifedordogne » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 pm

The sound of a bulls heavy full balls slapping against my Hotwifes pussy, ;-)

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun May 21, 2017 5:13 am

Like gazdenied and GforA I find myself being increasingly turned on by people finding out that my wife has a boyfriend.
However, by far the biggest turn on for me is the moment her boyfriend reached orgasm and ejaculates inside her vagina.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri May 26, 2017 1:15 pm

While jacking off on myself, my wife was saying how she plans to have me help her and her bf. I am to stay clothed with a butt plug while she straddles my face and her nd fucks het doggy style. She said I am to lick her clot his balls and clean any fun from her and if she wants me to clean him, that's when I short off everywhere and she said I thought that would make you fun. She said I thought that's what you like and was scared to tell me...... Oh