What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

acquiescence
Prepubescent

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by acquiescence » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:13 am

I'm not so sure I'm a full blown cuckold, but I do have a bit of a humiliation fetish when it comes to me penis size. So, I love it when my wife compares me to her ex boyfriends. Apparently, I'm the second smallest she's had. But I love hearing her stories about fucking an ex boyfriend of hers who's cock is at least twice the size of mine.

That sends me over the edge almost instantly.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:08 pm

I love eating cum
NCHW loves me cleaning cum
I love to be humiliated due to small penis
She loves to humiliate me

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:23 am

I love hearing her tell her lover and me (whether we're all playing together or she has played apart), that he owns her body and owns her pussy. If I am present, I love hearing her beg him to cum deep inside of her and beg him to shoot it in her and breed her. The best part is seeing and hearing the raw desire she has wanting her bull to own her body - but not deny me sex with her afterwards (but she does deny me sex before he get s her). And I love it when she uses her cum-filled pussy to proudly show me the evidence that he owns her body, and is his submissive- while she verbally dominates me. I love when she comes home from a date, announces that he fucked her, and then taunts me relentlessly and without mercy by showing me his cum gushing right through her panties - demanding I drop to my knees at her feet, and then pushes my face into her wet panties. Then she forces me to fuck her, and, as I do, insists I'm her bitch, and that she's only using my cock to push his sperm deeper because she want his superior seed to breed her since I can't (I've been fixed). The more she flaunts being owned by him - even to to point where he lets himself into our home in the dark of night and fucks her brains out in our marital bed while they ignore the fact that I'm laying right there next to them - the better. I love it when she pushes me to the point that compels me to try ro reclaim her, dominate her, and punish her without success after he's gone or when she come home The more she retells the minute details of how he fucked her and how badly she wanted it and wants it again, the more aggressive I become - calling her a slut and whore while I try my best to take her back, but that only leads her to continue to insist - forcefully - that she is a slut - and tells me that not only is she a filthy little slut and dirty whore, she is his slut and his whore, as she continues to taunt me relentlessly with her superior lover.

TriangleTangle

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:I love hearing her tell her lover and me (whether we're all playing together or she has played apart), that he owns her body and owns her pussy. If I am present, I love hearing her beg him to cum deep inside of her and beg him to shoot it in her and breed her. The best part is seeing and hearing the raw desire she has wanting her bull to own her body - but not deny me sex with her afterwards (but she does deny me sex before he get s her). And I love it when she uses her cum-filled pussy to proudly show me the evidence that he owns her body, and is his submissive- while she verbally dominates me. I love when she comes home from a date, announces that he fucked her, and then taunts me relentlessly and without mercy by showing me his cum gushing right through her panties - demanding I drop to my knees at her feet, and then pushes my face into her wet panties. Then she forces me to fuck her, and, as I do, insists I'm her bitch, and that she's only using my cock to push his sperm deeper because she want his superior seed to breed her since I can't (I've been fixed). The more she flaunts being owned by him - even to to point where he lets himself into our home in the dark of night and fucks her brains out in our marital bed while they ignore the fact that I'm laying right there next to them - the better. I love it when she pushes me to the point that compels me to try ro reclaim her, dominate her, and punish her without success after he's gone or when she come home The more she retells the minute details of how he fucked her and how badly she wanted it and wants it again, the more aggressive I become - calling her a slut and whore while I try my best to take her back, but that only leads her to continue to insist - forcefully - that she is a slut - and tells me that not only is she a filthy little slut and dirty whore, she is his slut and his whore, as she continues to taunt me relentlessly with her superior lover.

TriangleTangle

From your posts, she's really a sexy dom hotwife! Does she make you suck his dick or wear chastity?
How about FFM threesomes with him and another of his girls where you can only watch and wank? :lol:

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:00 am

Other - hearing her tell me how badly she wants to fuck a certain guy and how much she’s been thinking about it. Especially while I am fucking her. Hearing the lust in her voice, the words and details she says, and feeling her pussy get wetter and wetter on my dick knowing she’s thinking about his.

Love it. Second only to watching a dom bull give her away to his friend or a stranger.

ShellsCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 am

Have to say Other, There isn't one thing (although that is a good list) it seems to change based on our mood/desires ---- sometimes it's all about her pleasure, other times it's my submission to her or worshipping of her, or my humiliation by her BF.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 pm

It's not on the list- eating his load out of her. Drives me absolutely fucking insane.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:Have to say Other, There isn't one thing (although that is a good list) it seems to change based on our mood/desires ---- sometimes it's all about her pleasure, other times it's my submission to her or worshipping of her, or my humiliation by her BF.

Shells cuck, what kind of humilation does he give you? and when you worship her, what do you do? Have her pee and spit on you? Lick her feet while she sensually makes out with him? :lol:

ShellsCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:31 am

maxbud wrote:
ShellsCuck wrote:Have to say Other,
Shells cuck, what kind of humilation does he give you? and when you worship her, what do you do? Have her pee and spit on you? Lick her feet while she sensually makes out with him? :lol:

I love when she pee's on me. it's very erotic she often pees on me outside before she fuck's my ass under the stars.
Love being outside, trying not to make too much noise but at the same time hoping someone might cum along and see or hear us. Discover that she is in charge and controls me in every way.

I worship my HW everyday in many different ways, they are not all sexual. One way is by wearing a cage, another is by doing her laundry.... :D
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:13 am

I used to really enjoy fucking her loose pussy with my tiny dick. It would flop around and she would queef constantly. She wouldn't moan at all, infact she was bored as could be. She'd yawn and ask me to hurry up because she couldn't feel anything with my tiny penis inside her.

Eventually she got fed up with this and stopped allowing me to have sex with her as her pussy became scritcly reserved for real size cocks.

I guess my biggest turn on is that my wife gets all the pleasure she needs and I'm forced to jerk myself off

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Mon May 14, 2018 10:11 am

Surrendering to her demand that I suck any of her guys' cocks while she watches. She then usually allows me to watch for awhile as they fuck. She often says when I'm watching, "He's so much better," but later tells me she doesn't really mean it.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue May 22, 2018 6:46 am

yielding william wrote:Surrendering to her demand that I suck any of her guys' cocks while she watches. She then usually allows me to watch for awhile as they fuck. She often says when I'm watching, "He's so much better," but later tells me she doesn't really mean it.

Surrendering to both her demand that i accept him as THE MAN IN CHARGE and my own need to accept that in doing this i show her my love.
What i didnt expect is how aroused and how much i crave his foot on the back of my neck. To stand before him naked as he puts a cage on
my sex and not knowing will it be for a night, a day or longer. To most of the world no one has an idea just how much both she and i crave
his control.

petey

London
Prepubescent

Unread post by London » Sun May 27, 2018 2:53 am

Pushing my boundaries to serve their desires. Slowly building me towards something I didn't want to do at first.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

yielding william wrote:Surrendering to her demand that I suck any of her guys' cocks while she watches. She then usually allows me to watch for awhile as they fuck. She often says when I'm watching, "He's so much better," but later tells me she doesn't really mean it.

And yet deep down dont you know that she meant it when she said " He's so much better"? For me i only have to hear her moans
from Sir to know i will never give her that. What i can give her is my loving permission to have him.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun May 27, 2018 4:02 pm

slimjimpencil wrote:what sends you over the edge? what's the top/biggest factor in your enjoyment of the lifestyle?
My biggest turn-on is hearing her describe how well her friends fuck her. She goes into great detail and describes her thrills as they enter her pussy and her screams when they increase their tempo. That sends her over the top. She prefers either a missionary position or being fucked from the rear on her hands and knees.

My athletic wife has been fucked by other good men but now has two relatively new male friends. Most of their encounters are at their places, not our home. She typically comes home to tell me how thrilled she was each time. I have asked if they're better than me. She stroked my cock and said, "They all better, but I wouldn't give you up." I'm so thankful they give her the sexual satisfaction she needs. I answered the door when one recently knocked loudly on our door. He didn't greet me, just said, "I'm here to fuck your wife." I suspect she told him to say that, but she didn't admit it. I thought at first his visit was unannounced, but she told me the following morning they agreed two nights before that he should come to our place that night but didn't see any reason to tell me.

His appearance and demeanor are powerful in my view and I feel a little overwhelmed in his presence. That night, she called me into the bedroom an hour after they had been fucking and told me to come over to the bed. She sat naked on the bedside with him standing nude alongside her and grasped his dick. She reached for mine and said, "See the difference?" I had been masturbating and was soft and pitiful at that moment. Both laughed at the comparison and I managed a weak smile. It doesn't get any better for me than that.

She asked me to express my appreciation for his service. I nodded my agreement but choked up and couldn't talk. She said, "You can go jerk off now. He's staying all night." She told him as I walking out of the bedroom that I get so excited knowing he can give her what I cant and knows I'm masturbating when she is having sex. He said, "I can tell that about him." I admire both her men so much. They're very good for her. She deserves the attention of real men and their worthy cocks.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 am

London wrote:Pushing my boundaries to serve their desires. Slowly building me towards something I didn't want to do at first.
london says it very well !! This is also the turn on for the BF. My excitement comes from slowly seducing a cuckold into doing things he would have flat out refused to do initially.. and watching his desires and cravings grow as he submits to these things.. to the point that he can no longer enjoy sexual excitement without it... pushing his boundaries to the point of no return.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

London
Prepubescent

Unread post by London » Wed May 30, 2018 4:58 am

bradisalpha wrote:
London wrote:Pushing my boundaries to serve their desires. Slowly building me towards something I didn't want to do at first.
london says it very well !! This is also the turn on for the BF. My excitement comes from slowly seducing a cuckold into doing things he would have flat out refused to do initially.. and watching his desires and cravings grow as he submits to these things.. to the point that he can no longer enjoy sexual excitement without it... pushing his boundaries to the point of no return.

Brad
Thanks Brad.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 am

London wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Thanks Brad.
There is a certain look that Sir has, that i know something is about to be demanded of me, that he knows will be a challenge
for me. When i see that look, i wait, sometimes for as long as a day before he reveals his newest demand. Both the fear and
the expectation, drive me wild. i thought panties were a limit , they were not, i thought being exposed as a cuckold would be
the limit, it wasnt. As you may know the list goes on but i wait and more each day want to submit.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 30, 2018 6:36 pm

petey boy wrote:
London wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Thanks Brad.
There is a certain look that Sir has, that i know something is about to be demanded of me, that he knows will be a challenge
for me. When i see that look, i wait, sometimes for as long as a day before he reveals his newest demand. Both the fear and
the expectation, drive me wild. i thought panties were a limit , they were not, i thought being exposed as a cuckold would be
the limit, it wasnt. As you may know the list goes on but i wait and more each day want to submit.
You are always waiting for his next command. The anticipation drives your dicky crazy. The thoughts running in your mind actually gives you a nervousness that even causes shaking occasionally, doesn’t it ?? When your mind drifts to it during the day you have a hard time keeping your mind on your work. Sometimes you realize your hand is dropping into your lap and you are squeezing your dicky through your pants. And you can’t get your mind back on work until you go to the men’s room and jerk off !! And if you are caged then you have no opportunity for release and you hope that your dicky doesn’t start leaking and showing a wet spot on your pants. Sometimes you are driving and your mind drifts to the point that sometimes you have to think where you are .. and then realize you are squeezing your dicky through your pants. All you can do is hope and wonder what you will be commanded to do next.. what level will you be taken to next, because the level you were brought to last time is now boring and you are ready to go to the next level... each new level is something that you would never have dreamed you would do until Sir started you down this dark path of a submissive cuckold.

Your limits will change almost daily. The panties you wouldn’t wear last week now have you shopping for a matching silky top.. next it will be heels to match.. then what ??.. lipstick ?? Nails polish ?? Where does it end ?? IT DOESN’T !!!!

An Alpha can take a submissive cuckold as far as he wants to.. and of course, the hot wife will also have input as to how far to take him, so this has to be considered in the relationship. This is a very strong psychological journey and Petey boy is riding on a very fast track.

Just my thoughts...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:48 am

My biggest turn on about my wife used to be how much she loved to fuck. Now it's how much she loves to fuck anyone other then me !

I love knowing she's literally begging guys for their dick and I'm not allowed to have sex with her or even see or touch her body. Everytime she reminds me I'm not allowed to have her I instantly get rock hard.

Steven
Prepubescent

Unread post by Steven » Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 pm

The idea of her actually having feelings for another guy and their relationship turning into something serious, also, her being more attentive to the other guy than me and potentially liking him more. Getting pregnant by the other guy, eventually they brake up because he decides so, but i know that if he later decided to get back with her she would quickly go back to him. And living the dynamics of my wife having a son by another man, and thus that man remaining in our lives. seeing him come over to see his kid every week and talk to my wife about what concerns their little family, and me being expected to not stick my nose in. having it made clear by my wife through behavior that i will be known by her new son as her moms husband and the father of her brothers and sisters but not as his dad, in a biological or symbolic sense. Living the interactions of people finding out that my wife's youngest isn't mine. And people putting the math together to the fact that her oldest kids are mine but the youngest isn't and yet we are still together. Such as having his 5 year old birthday party at our house with his school classmates, and my wife telling the parents that sadly the birthday boys dad couldn't be here. Being at saturday soccer, and people telling me that i must be so happy that my son scored, and my telling them, "My sons dad gonna be here shortly, he just got caught up at work". My wife taking her youngest to her ex's boyfriends house sometimes when its his custody day and having them spend the day together at his house without knowing whats happening. The whole family going on a trip, and her ex boyfriend driving with my wife in the front seat.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 am

Sir Brad

MY wife and SIR are slowly guiding my submission to extend past the bedroom. When it was all happening within the limits of our home and to be frank mostly in the bedroom, it became easy to submit and to allow myself to follow SIR's guidance. SIR is not merely an Alpha SIR is an ALPHA. What might appear to be a small thing to the reader here, isnt for me. For example, we were all at a small cocktail party last night. Before we went in SIR told me that i was to make sure he had a fresh drink at all times. At one point a few of the guys drifted into the den to catch the Car/ Warriors game. In the last 4 exciting minutes SIR put his empty glass on the table in front of me. I got up had to go down to the kitchen to get a refill and missed the last seconds. While all the guys were going on about what i missed SIR took his drink from me smiled and softly said "Good boy".... I blushed and got semi hard at the same time. I was rewarded later by being allowed to watch them and then SIR removed the cage and had Beth milk me and then feed me my own load

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:40 am

Our first experience was well with a friend who was going through a divorce. We shared a few bottles of wine and well he started with a back rub and what slowly evolved into a threesome until he began fingering her gently and I was sucking on her nipples. She spread her legs and guided him in. I basically took a back seat watching this evolve as he thrust into her. He is someone she would normally not be attracted to but was that nite. As he thrust he was about to pull out to cum and she thurst toward him as he started to cum. He continued to cum inside her for what seemed forever. Finally the finished... I sat there like a tourist... but enjoyed watching it and then another episode later that morning next to me as the silently fucked. Very erotic... so seeing her pleased makes me happy.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:29 am

petey boy wrote:Sir Brad

MY wife and SIR are slowly guiding my submission to extend past the bedroom. When it was all happening within the limits of our home and to be frank mostly in the bedroom, it became easy to submit and to allow myself to follow SIR's guidance. SIR is not merely an Alpha SIR is an ALPHA. What might appear to be a small thing to the reader here, isnt for me. For example, we were all at a small cocktail party last night. Before we went in SIR told me that i was to make sure he had a fresh drink at all times. At one point a few of the guys drifted into the den to catch the Car/ Warriors game. In the last 4 exciting minutes SIR put his empty glass on the table in front of me. I got up had to go down to the kitchen to get a refill and missed the last seconds. While all the guys were going on about what i missed SIR took his drink from me smiled and softly said "Good boy".... I blushed and got semi hard at the same time. I was rewarded later by being allowed to watch them and then SIR removed the cage and had Beth milk me and then feed me my own load
Good boy.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:22 am

bradisalpha wrote:
petey boy wrote:Sir Brad

Good boy.

Brad
To me Sir, those little things are the things that make me hardest. Those moments that i can ignore but dont. I know it is that thing he loves more than anything