What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

pancuckold
Player

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by pancuckold » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:45 am

crazyinvt wrote:
JMNBABE wrote: .....
My wife actually HATES using condoms, she can't take the pill for birth control so she got fitted for a diaphragm. But she hates using her diaphragm too!! For her, its just not good satisfying sex unless her Lover cums inside her....and its lightyears better if she is having pregnancy risk sex too!! Luckily (?) she has a medical condition called a "tipped uterus" which makes it very difficult for her to get pregnant......
She is currently involved in a long term affair with her Boss/Lover and they have been birth control free entirely for a couple years hoping she will experience a miracle again. Think his age (60's) and drinking are making the pretty unlikely but it is a lot of fun listening to her talk about it and how bad she wants it.
My wife also has a tilted uterus. She has been fucking bare back since she was 14 and has only gotten pregnant once, when she was 20. 10 years before we met. She never uses any kind of birth control and we estimate she has been fucked by about 300 different men. We also enjoy the pregnancy risk
My ex also had a tipped uterus and yet we managed to get her pregnant twice both times we intended on the first or second fuck. Granted we timed her cycle for best chance but don't count on a tipped uterus as BC imx.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Listening to her recount stories of fucking her bulls when I'm not there.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Very recently My HW has started "seeing" (IE Fucking/Sucking) the president elect of her Rotary Club. We are in his company at least twice a week at various functions. It is both hot and embarrassing.

ShesAllYours
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShesAllYours » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 am

There are a few things, but I love how "spent" she looks after a hot fuck session with her lover. Sometimes her make-up is a bit smeared with here eyeliner running. Another thing, is the musky scent that permeates the room... that sweet smell of hot sex tinged with fruity perfume and thick cologne- nothing else like it.

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 am

For me it's the anticipation of her taking a new lover. Watching her get ready for her date, helping her decide what will make her look most desirable that evening, choosing the right perfume, all of it. (full disclosure, all her dates know she's married and that I approve of their fling...per her request I shadow her on every date, just in case things take a turn for the worse.... the first few dates her guys don't know I'm there, but eventually we disclose it.....I usually am out with one of her girlfriends who plays with us and knows about our lifestyle so we look like your average couple)

Then there is knowing she's on her date, but wondering how it is going. Unlike many spank-bait stories on the internet there are plenty of dates that just don't work out. Maybe they don't like a bigger girl such as my wife, maybe my wife is put off by something they say/do/or even how they smell.

And of course the anticipation of when they will finally kiss, and how long it will be before they head back to our house. As they are driving home (my wife signals to me first so I can leave early and beat them there) I wonder what his cock will look like, how many times he'll make her cum, whether or not she will require a condom for him, etc. So I wait on the couch (again with our female friend) watching TV, usually sports. When the guy comes into the house I get introduced as her husband and I thank him for coming by to take care of her for me, ask how dinner was, etc... we find this eases the tension. We all have a drink or two and I will usually shake the guys hand again, tell him to have fun and then go back to watching TV. Sometimes, if the guy was really good looking, the female friend (who I'll just refer to as OUR girlfriend) and I will end up fucking on the couch, other times the GF will just tease me and tell me how hard she thinks my wifes cunt is getting stuffed with cock.

So I look forward to the first date the most I guess. The unknowns. I know my situation isn't status quo sissy cuck/whimpy hubby stuff, but it works for us.

ThePunter58
Trainable

Unread post by ThePunter58 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 pm

There are so many things and they change also.
But the most turn on for me is listening from another room to her moans, sighs and screams accompaned by bed squeeks and the second most turn on is watching her fuck another man.
Other things that Iike is:
Seeing her prepare for a date, shaving her legs and pussy and her dressing up for him while the whole day denying me sex because she will met him. She always let me "inspect" her newly shaved pussy and I usually steal a kiss there..

Kissing her just after she has made a pause in blowing another dick.

While fully dressed myself, licking her ass while she sucks another dick.

Helping her prepare for a date, including shopping for lingerie, buying condoms for them, making reservation for restaurant and/or hotel and seeing her get excited with anticipation for the date and then finally driving her there.

There are many more things but these are the things that crossed my mind right now.

ss9214
Prepubescent

Unread post by ss9214 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:59 am

For me it would be my Asian girlfriend becoming white dick only and even making a sex tape with a white guy and him leaking it online. Anyone that watches it and knows us would let me feel like a tiny dick pussy which would be great!

ShesAllYours
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShesAllYours » Sun May 08, 2016 4:04 pm

admiring her in her day-to-day activities, knowing that she enjoys the touch of another man. that being said, standing by as another man puts his hands on her... touching my wife as only i should.

Lovelydutchies
Virgin

Unread post by Lovelydutchies » Sun May 08, 2016 10:28 pm

The biggest turn on for me is knowing she will be fucked by a much larger cock then mine. When that happens the next turn on is hearing her moaning and see her face expression.. That made me once cumming without touching my cock, insanely hot!
The story how she became a hotwife : http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41652

dagger80
Prepubescent

Unread post by dagger80 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:43 am

Although it hasn't happened (yet) I love the idea of watching her dressing up, putting on make up, trying on shoes etc. To go on a date. I beg her not to go, and she looks me up and down in disgust and laughs.

Or she goes out with friends, and some point in the night sends me a photo message of her kissing another man with the caption "don't wait up."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon May 09, 2016 12:33 pm

dagger80 wrote:Although it hasn't happened (yet) I love the idea of watching her dressing up, putting on make up, trying on shoes etc. To go on a date. I beg her not to go, and she looks me up and down in disgust and laughs.

Or she goes out with friends, and some point in the night sends me a photo message of her kissing another man with the caption "don't wait up."
Very well said !! And VERY HOT !!

Does your wife know your biggest turn on ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

dagger80
Prepubescent

Unread post by dagger80 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Yes she does. But we're just beginning. I'm hoping she'll play out the first one when she goes out this week. The second, in good time. Of course, my "biggest" turn on always depends on my mood. But these two ideas always get me.

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm

I selected other because mine is having her look at me while doing all of it - while she's being fucked or sucking a cock or cumming or swallowing his cum. The eye contact pushes me over the edge

whtf4
Prepubescent

Unread post by whtf4 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:29 pm

By far my biggest turn on, is hearing her describe getting fucked by her FB'shuge dick to one of her girlfriends in great detail, while i'm in the room. And having her stress how nice it is to have a big dick again after only getting to fuck my tiny one for so long. And watching her friends try to judge if she's being cruel, or if i'm ok with it. And experiencing their reactions from defending me, to laughing, and agreeing. So hot.

ThanksForSharing
Trainable

Unread post by ThanksForSharing » Thu May 12, 2016 2:39 am

Seeing - feeling - or tasting her pussy with another man's cum in it.

dagger80
Prepubescent

Unread post by dagger80 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:27 pm

whtf4 wrote:By far my biggest turn on, is hearing her describe getting fucked by her FB'shuge dick to one of her girlfriends in great detail, while i'm in the room. And having her stress how nice it is to have a big dick again after only getting to fuck my tiny one for so long. And watching her friends try to judge if she's being cruel, or if i'm ok with it. And experiencing their reactions from defending me, to laughing, and agreeing. So hot.
That's fucking hot, never even thought of that one!

schamz
Trainable

Unread post by schamz » Thu May 12, 2016 9:45 pm

whtf4 wrote:By far my biggest turn on, is hearing her describe getting fucked by her FB'shuge dick to one of her girlfriends in great detail, while i'm in the room. And having her stress how nice it is to have a big dick again after only getting to fuck my tiny one for so long. And watching her friends try to judge if she's being cruel, or if i'm ok with it. And experiencing their reactions from defending me, to laughing, and agreeing. So hot.
That would turn me on like crazy. Lucky you.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:54 am

When my wife cum it's a thing of beauty. Her orgasms are sometimes so over the top it's ridiculous. Her legs tremble and sometimes her whole body convulses or shakes. She's also very vocal. Sometimes it seems like every FB she have is the best lover she's ever had. I also love watching the guys reaction when they make her cum for the first time. I've seen some of them look a little concern and ask her if she's alright. Then the next minute their trying to make her cum again. Cause once you make a girl have a full body orgasm your going to try and make her do it again and again and again. My petite wife said she would prefer guys to make love to her and not just fuck her. Maybe if she wasn't so vocal and orgasmic guys would make love to her. But after a guy see her have one of her over the top orgasms, it's over. It's a big stroke of his ego. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he's in full fuck mode. So watching her facial expressions and hearing her moaning is a gigantic turn on.

PIPPIN
Prepubescent

Unread post by PIPPIN » Mon May 16, 2016 1:30 pm

I went with other. I love seeing her take a bigger dick, but I like seeing the cum drip out and slide into her cum filled pussy is my biggest turn on

I grant her freedom

Unread post by I grant her freedom » Mon May 16, 2016 1:51 pm

dagger80 wrote: Or she goes out with friends, and some point in the night sends me a photo message of her kissing another man with the caption "don't wait up."
The best part is helping her get ready so I know exactly what the lucky person is going to discover.

dagger80
Prepubescent

Unread post by dagger80 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:26 am

I grant her freedom wrote:
dagger80 wrote: Or she goes out with friends, and some point in the night sends me a photo message of her kissing another man with the caption "don't wait up."
The best part is helping her get ready so I know exactly what the lucky person is going to discover.
No, I prefer her completely ignoring me. I'd love to see her getting ready, maybe talking on the phone to a friend and hearing her discuss how the club they're going to is full of good looking guys, and how last time she went, they were all over her.

hardynot
Prepubescent

Unread post by hardynot » Mon May 23, 2016 11:24 pm

I am a single man, but I find it super hot to watch cuckold cleanup videos. I would love for a hotwife to help me out of my comfort zone into this super sexy life.

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Mon May 30, 2016 4:58 am

It's so difficult to pinpoint my biggest turn on. I think of many different things that I would love to experience. I think most of all I'd like to feel cuckold angst especially when I find out that her Bull has finally succeeded in seducing and transforming my sweet innocent wife into his own personal fuck toy. I have a mental picture that her Bull is a confident guy that can sweet talk her out of her clothes and that she would absolutely adore him and do things for him that she wouldn't do for me. He would also satisfy her in ways that she has never experienced. He would know that he is a much better lover than me. Although he would treat me with respect, I would want him to be selfish and use me to further his goal of fucking my wife. I would want her to lust for him while I would feel he is a jerk. I'd like to feel totally helpless by watching him physically take her in front of me. I want to surrender to him in a way that when I'm around him I obey him and my wife sees me as less of a man. I'd like to hear him brag to me that he has pushed her boundaries and hear and see him filling her up with his cum. He will emasculate and humiliate me in front of my wife and enjoy watching me in a variety of capacities whether it's coercing me into lapping up their sticky love juices or watching me getting pegged by my wife. This is what turns me on.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 am

I grant her freedom wrote:
Agreed!

I grant her freedom

Unread post by I grant her freedom » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 am

Flirty Skirty, please stop pushing my fantasy buttons.