What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
13%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1134

cuck85
Prepubescent

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by cuck85 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:13 pm

I love when my wife is filled up with others cum, when she swallows sperm or take loads into pussy and ass. When she has a regular lover I try to not touch her with my own cum. I fuck her only with condom, I don't cum on her body or in her mouth. I just love it when she has contant with her lover's sperm.

petercuck171
Trainable

Unread post by petercuck171 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:47 am

seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked

mywifeandhim
Virgin

Unread post by mywifeandhim » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:49 am

For me it was taking care of her children in the living room as she was fucking her lover in our bedroom. And then after he leaves, having to change the cummed bedsheets and cleaning the bedroom as she takes care of the kids. At that time I would have not fucked her for a few days, saving her just for him (so I would be extremely horny just imagining what could be happening in our bedroom) and often at night she would want just cuddle for being so tired. I would keep a raging hard on against her bare ass, having a hard trouble to fall asleep while she would sleep heavily beside me.
And something that always sent me over the edge was when she would tell me about them fantasizing about him getting her pregnant while they fucked. She could not get pregnant anymore due to having her tubes tied and he knew that but sometimes he would tell her that he was going to make her pregnant at that fuck. She would join the fantasy and would ask him to give her a baby. Sometimes they would go deep into that fantasy as far as giving names to the baby and other times they would just imagine her getting pregnant at that time. She said that they both always would cum very hard when doing that, just like me when hearing her saying that.

rthat69
Virgin

Unread post by rthat69 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:35 am

For me it's definitely when her guy will either fuck me, or make me give him oral. That look on her face while she's watching me willingly give up whatever masculinity I have left to her lover, the humiliation of that makes me wet.

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:57 pm

greenbuff wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:44 pm
The biggest piece for me is a sort of...transformation. Nothing is hotter than seeing her a little overcome/changed by someone who's bigger/more aggressive/etc.
Yes! This!! A little over a year ago my wife went out with a guy who absolutely took control and fucked her in a way me or no other guy ever had before. The transformation that took place was crazy. She was like a different woman! It was actually intimidating and at the time I was a little taken aback even. But, wow what I wouldn't give to see her like that again!

Ghalilaeus
Virgin

Unread post by Ghalilaeus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Other. To me the biggest turn on would be permanent chastity while seeing Her submit to another person. I wrote "would be" as I never fully experienced this, just had a lot of false starts with many different women. I am losing hope to ever find the One, actually.

Rsg8rs99
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rsg8rs99 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Other for me, its a couple things not listed. I LOVE knowing she is getting more pleasure from another person and her telling me how much better it was and is. How he's more aggressive with her, how she turns into his personal little slut.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Rsg8rs99 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Other for me, its a couple things not listed. I LOVE knowing she is getting more pleasure from another person and her telling me how much better it was and is. How he's more aggressive with her, how she turns into his personal little slut.
Rsg8rs99, not only I have the same feelings, my wife surprised me often with her "acts".
From time to time she loved pain, treated roughly, being gangbanged, being submissive (perhaps the most eye-opening encounter.)
Not at all the woman I was married to.
I could only watch the slut she loved to be. Yes, both from her heart.
She knew very well I was loving her to be a slut like this:
"It turns me on to let you watch. It makes me cross borders almost automatically. Accepting more than I ever imagined.
I'm very curious where it will end. Be sure I will try to find out."

Dinoo

White5andahalf
Prepubescent

Unread post by White5andahalf » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:51 am

When my wife tells me that my 2.5" white penis will never touch places her black bulls 9.5" cock has been!

https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/monthly ... 33769.jpeg

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:02 am

When she screams her ex lover´s name in the edge of an orgasm with me! I love it!!

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:11 am

When we pass near the cheap motels she used to visit with her former lover and she mentions how she got fucked there!!!

bobbicarol
Virgin

Unread post by bobbicarol » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:34 am

Seeing her cup his face in her hands as she kisses him sensually.
Nothing hotter than sharing one's woman with a REAL man!!!

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 am

When my wife and her man told me they had falling in love and then kissed with me kneeling in front of them only wearing my cock cage.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:12 am

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 am
When my wife and her man told me they had falling in love and then kissed with me kneeling in front of them only wearing my cock cage.
For me it is when they have finished sex and i wait beside the bed. First he pulls out of her and i wait to lick him clean
then as he guides my head to clean her, they kiss. As she gets aroused her telling him not to leave. She kisses his hand
as i lick her clean of his love juices.

avgnot
Virgin

Unread post by avgnot » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:49 pm

As other's have said.. and ALL the Above
All I can think of is you. The way you make my heart smile and the way you make my dick hard.

BlueStar33
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlueStar33 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:03 am

For me, it's when her lover penetrates her. In my mind, this union represents an eternal human connection. Through this intercopurse, she will forever be possessed by him, and that can never be un-done. He will be hard from her sucking his cock. She will take him in the missionary position. She will present herself in a very inviting way. She will open her legs. her breasts will be exposed, nipples erect in excitement. He's a big guy, so she'll start the process by guiding him in. He' will get his head into her, and she will usually adjust her hips to accommodate his shaft. He will start to stroke, and I've noticed it takes a few strokes for her to lubricate him. She may be a little uncomfortable because he is quite big. But then, I can see her wetness covering his cock, and then I know the connection is complete. She will kiss her lover passionately at this point. I will be able to see her most intimate essence coating his penis, making it glisten, and I know that she will eternally be connected to this man. She will make love to me at some point in the future, but I will be just one of the many men who have had her. Eventually, she will accept her lover's semen. I know she prefers it in her. She does not like facials. She sometimes likes to be covered with his cum, especially on her breasts. But my biggest turn on is the moment of penetration and possession. There is no turning back.

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:34 pm

slimjimpencil wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 am
what sends you over the edge? what's the top/biggest factor in your enjoyment of the lifestyle?
the very fact of seeing her with other man takes me over the edge.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:24 pm

I voted for hearing Her experiences, but the reality is hearing and seeing how much She has fallen in love with Her Lover. The emotional angst and my desire to see Her happy and excited is the most powerful experience for me / us.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:39 pm

-Fucking her stretched out pussy after she's done fucking another man/receiving sloppy seconds
-Hearing about her experiences with past lovers/other men, especially if they were better in bed or more well endowed or she just did things with them she's never done with me
-Being cheated on
-Penis size humiliation
-Cucked in the marital bed

There's a lot of aspects of the game that turn me on, but those are probably my top five turn ons.

cindyscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by cindyscuck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:05 pm

I chose 'other' because I love to watch her cum on her boyfriends cock! Then, on the other hand, I love listening to her tell me about cumming on her boyfriends cock!

Lakeslad
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lakeslad » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 am

One of two:
- the way her longer-term lovers greet her, if it is (broadly) private. The kissing; the way their hands explore her body (under as well as over clothing), as though they own her. Which, at that point, they do.
- when she is naked in front of one or, preferably, more men. They are not but she gets so hot displaying herself to them. Showing everything she has, and making it clear that they can have her however they want. She never hides the fact that she is married; the wedding ring never comes off even though everything else has.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:34 am

1 thing that stands out in my mind is. When a bull is eating my wifes pussy, and she cums, she will pull him up to kiss him. She is missionary, and the guy comes up to kiss her as he is between her legs. Sometimes we havent spoke about condom use. Anyways....while they are kissing, my wife, very slyly will angle her pussy towards his cock, that is just outside her pussy, and she will slowly make him put it inside her
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

discreetlys husband
Prepubescent

Unread post by discreetlys husband » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Her excitement and exploiting our relationship where she is Cuckoldress and I her cuckold is the biggest turn on.

tonetoh699
Prepubescent

Unread post by tonetoh699 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:01 am

I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.

tonetoh699
Prepubescent

Unread post by tonetoh699 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 am

I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.