What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
13%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1134

tonetoh699
Prepubescent

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by tonetoh699 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 am

I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:13 am

in retrospect, I think its the intimacy of their making out develop into my wifes total surrender... the look on her faceas she loses all inhibition to her lover.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 am
When my wife and her man told me they had falling in love and then kissed with me kneeling in front of them only wearing my cock cage.
as simple as this your scenario is,.. it is blazing hot!! I can imagine your angst and arousal... as you wtached the slow loving kissing, and you knelt submissively, but could not masturbate because of the cock cage.
Please give more details about that episode ;)

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:18 pm

When my wife's black lover gave me orders to put his cock into her pussy.
It was his and her first time to be united bare-back.
I did without hesitation. My wife didn't protest. Instead she French kissed him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:52 am

tonetoh699 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:02 am
I was hoping for top 3, mine are a 50/50 between just knowing she is out fucking and fucking her warm moist used pussy, number 3 seeing her in bed with other lovers.
By far for me it's seeing her face!!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:12 am

Although I've thus far only experienced being cucked by our BBC cocksheath or BBC dildo, definitely her response to it, the extreme pleasure, moans and orgasms on an intense level I've never seen before are the hottest part.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 am

I HAD to check 'other' because there was no option for 'ALL OF THE ABOVE' Seriously, I could not select any one over any other...Thanks for the survey. I really enjoyed every comment and response

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:31 am

vette19690 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 am
I HAD to check 'other' because there was no option for 'ALL OF THE ABOVE' Seriously, I could not select any one over any other...Thanks for the survey. I really enjoyed every comment and response
I feel the same way.

I loved hearing the details afterwards or hearing my SIL's boyfriend talk about how he used to enjoy fucking my wife.
Talking to one of her lovers about what they'd just done and licking his penis before sucking him off in my car when I gave him a lift home then eating his cum out of her when I returned home.
Being allowed to watch her blow her young lovers, including her nephew and having to swallow their cum from her mouth, followed by the humiliation of being told to lick up the last drops of cum from their penises after bringing myself off in front of them.
Watching her train her nephew how to finger her and to lick his cum off one of her tits as I licked some off the other one after he'd cum on them. Playing with his balls as he fingered her and him cumming on my face without me touching his penis. Secretly enjoying playing with his penis and sucking it as he sucked my wife's tits and wanked her off.
The taste of another man's cum, either from her mouth, her vagina, bum or off her body or directly from them after giving them a blowjob.
Finally being allowed to join her and her lover, putting his penis in her and cleaning it straight after he'd cum in her then cleaning her in front of him. Also finally getting the foursome with her sister and boyfriend that I'd been after for 10 years. Watching him fuck her, watching her with her sister and sucking him off in front of them both.
The humiliation of other people knowing she had a lover, especially her mum when she looked after our kids when my wife went away for the weekend with him. The MIL knew about our open marriage and seemed to enjoy teasing me about it.
These days it's fun to hear about the times she cheated on me, when we were supposed to have been honest about what we'd done at the time and to talk about those fun days. We write to each other quite regularly and talk about those days and she's the one that's encouraged me to write this today.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 am

I can give you the moment that is the biggest turn on for me when I'm there. Seeing and hearing that little grunt of gasp she makes as he first enters her.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:49 am

Seeing how much my wife is deeply in love with her boyfriend, and knowing that their love doesn’t diminish my wife’s love or desire for me. 💕

DM