Joined the club

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mrfuntime39
Trainable

Joined the club

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:26 pm

Hi all,

S and i are in our 40's, i confessed a few years ago my desire to be cucked. It took a while and covid didnt help either. We have been mucked around so much with false starts its not funny. So much so she almost stopped playing.

A few weeks ago S went out with drinks with D and they ended up fucking in the back of his car. I was a bit frustrated when no pictures were taken but she had location tracking turned on so i knew where she was. I had to stay at home to look after the kids. We had discussed it before hand and she brought me home a creampie to eat.

We had a chance for fun on Sunday night, she was happy but I was called out to an emergency and i thought i got home in time, turns out that wasnt the case. To say S was pissed was an understatement, we cuddled in bed but it was clear i had messed up. S could see he was online well after he said he was going to bed - the lifestyle app they connected on showed he was online still.

I wake up the next morning, she is happy again. She told me at 11:30am she would be meeting D again, they'd go for a walk, i could watch from a distance but not play. She also thinks that the three of us might have that Saturday night sorted.

She them said some interesting things, she had several questions from him, he wanted clear yes / no, if i said yes i had to agree to see it through to completion. S had already said yes from her. These are for Saturday not today.
1. Was i prepared to suck him infront of her - I said i was curious so i'd give it a go, she told me no he wont accept that it had to be a yes or no and I stop only when he says so. I changed it to a yes
2. With them in a 69, would i hold his cock and 'feed it' to S - yes
3. With the above while she is sucking him would i play with his balls - maybe, she scolded me, i cant be like that with him, yes or no. Yes
4. Would i do double vaginal peneration - yes
5. Would i lay under S while D fucks her and let his balls hit my face - yes

What i like about it is he is really putting his foot down. I am not to 'get' involved today, i can watch only - follow from a distance. Despite both of us saying next time had to be in a bed, he made it clear, bushland today, hotel on Saturday. He will be kissing her on the trails. I feel like he is a bull unlike the last time they went out and fucked. She is so excited too, i can see it with her.

11:30 came and S was still on a work call, luckily it wrapped up shortly afterwards and she rushed off to meet him at the end of our road. I gave them a 5 minute head start. She had location tracking on. This was the first time i've ever seen S kiss another guy, i know D is one of many she has met and kissed in the last 6-12 months. Up until now i wasnt quite sure if i'd feel jealous or not, its amazing i had no feelings of jealously, i was excited, i had a huge tent in my sweat pants. I sat on a rock about 15m away. I saw his hand in her pants, i saw her stroking him, then she gave me a signal to move further away, so i did, 2 bends away from them, i could just see them. It felt naughtier watching from further away, i saw her kneel and her head bob forwards and backwards.

I saw her bend over a rock and him going forwards and backwards. She had a small birth control issue - so yes he fucked her bare again but wasnt allowed to creampie her.

If you asked what i felt, it felt 'right', i was very horny, afterwards i felt so connected with S. We still havent fucked since it, she boith had to get back to work, then she was tired last night, this morning was busy and it wont be until tonight. Weirdly i felt like her protector, i was keeping a loookout as its a very public bush trail.

I got 3 video clips this morning from him that helped fill in the gaps from my distance, 2 of her blowing him and one of her giving him a hj.

I see us going for lunch time walks in the future.

S has arranged for the kids to stay overnight at her parents place on Saturday night. Hopefully we'll be going to a hotel room for all three of us this Saturday.

marriedky
Trainable

Re: Joined the club

Unread post by marriedky » Tue May 23, 2023 3:12 pm

Looking forward to learning more

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue May 23, 2023 4:16 pm

mrfuntime39 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:26 pm
She them said some interesting things, she had several questions from him, he wanted clear yes / no, if i said yes i had to agree to see it through to completion. S had already said yes from her. These are for Saturday not today.
1. Was i prepared to suck him infront of her - I said i was curious so i'd give it a go, she told me no he wont accept that it had to be a yes or no and I stop only when he says so. I changed it to a yes
3. With the above while she is sucking him would i play with his balls - maybe, she scolded me, i cant be like that with him, yes or no. Yes
He will thoroughly establish his dominance over you. So hot.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:25 pm

marriedky wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:12 pm
Looking forward to learning more
Finally had sex last night, god it felt good. S was hunting me for it, whenever i pulled out she'd demand it back in.

Conversations with the wife are certainly different these days. Last night she tells me about two others she is interested in, one a younger guy. She is finding that most guys cum way faster than i do, we can fuck all night and unless she says for me to cum or we are in just the perfect angle in doggy i can go without cumming. So she said she thinks he can keep up with us. S loves to be fucked for a while. Despite being below her age cut off (early 30's) she is strongly thinking about it. He's really keen and her comment of "He's good looking, really good looking and he's cheeky too", i gave her strong support for it.

A second guy she mentioned funily enough is a guy i thought she'd hit it off with a while ago, she wasnt keen on me finding her lovers at the time. We had a guy pull out at last minute and i went on the hunt with her permission. He passed all my questions. She has been trying to arrange a meeting very soon, i love reading her chats, i do it every now and then, seeing a week of flirting, or picture exchanges is very hardening shall we say. She will sometimes hold my cock while i read them, when i get firmer or twitch she'll ask what i just read. He lives about 20 mins away and has his own place by the beach (she seems to like beach guys)

To me age is not important as long as they can hold a conversation with S (she needs this to move to the intimate stage), have a good large hard cock, can last more that 10 mins, has a safe place to fuck, makes her cum and is happy to leave a creampie. As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:16 pm
mrfuntime39 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:26 pm
He will thoroughly establish his dominance over you. So hot.
Thats what i'm thinking / really hoping for. I think S liked seeing me squirm, having to admit i'd do these things infront of her. I really liked her being dominate over me.

What so interesting was how excited she got once it was arranged, She has really worked out what she wants in the bedroom. She'll ask / demand things now which is fantastic.

The other week she was so proud she squirted on her own, i can make her squirt. She admitted she wasnt thinking of me when she squirted this time. I wasnt jealous, i was proud of her. Something about being woken my her moans and the clit sucker and her holding me and told to just lay and listen.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:36 am

So we met up with another guy last weekend, i was on the tail end of my cold (just a husky voice and a residual cough). This was just a drinks meet up as S's time hit very early for some reason. Chatted for a while, he didnt make a move in front of me, she has since told him he is free to do so, i get off on it.

They have agreed she will go for a sleep over in a few weeks time as he lives not too far away, yet not too close either.

Tonight S shares she has been chatting with another guy, she then asked me how i'd feel if she had arranged to meetup with him next Friday night, i said sure. I figured she meant drinks and dinner, maybe some fun if it goes well. She then shares she wants to stay the night at his hotel, he lives overseas and visits every couple of months. She asked how i felt about it, reading the messages i could see he is a good match for her. She admits he gets her wet, i scroll further down, sexting has been happening, he is well equiped. He likes her too. I said i'd like it as long as i get pics and vids on the night. Before i knew it she had replied.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:36 am

So things escalated quickly, S as i type is in an uber pulling up at B's serviced apartment (this is the new guy - very fast). It'll be her first overnight but it also happens to be her time of the month too, he knows and still invited her to stay the night. It was clear fucking was off the tables but as she put it there are plenty of other fun things to do. So with that she got herself ready, i had a raging hardon (still do). Whenever she goes solo we have location tracking turned on - even for just drinks.

I am waiting for the room number, and a selfie of her at the place. Hoping for more pictures / videos after that.

She shared with me he has invited her to stay with him this Friday for a week, we had a long bedroom cuddle and chat, depending on tonight we have agreed she can. We have worked out we tell the kids that she has to stay close to work, it wont be a lie, her work is under 5 min walk.

She was a little nervous when she left, she kissed me and said 'sleep well' with a cheeky grin. I watched her walk up the road (he sent an uber and we used a place up the next road from us).

Update: She has arrived.

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:01 am

Welcome to the club, cuck. Sounds very exciting for you. Hope you are enjoying your angst. She sounds like a great hotwife.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:13 am

Kays Cuck wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:01 am
Welcome to the club, cuck. Sounds very exciting for you. Hope you are enjoying your angst. She sounds like a great hotwife.
Thanks. Yes an overnighter tonight was most unexpected, S and i were out with the kids tonight when she showed me a whatsapp msg, she had agreed already and given we were in front of our kids i just gave her a quick kiss. Was a long 2.5 hours until we got home after that message, we put the kids in bed and she prepared her overnight bag.

I got a little concern as her position went offline but 30 mins later it came back.

She likes to only send the absolute minimum to me, i think she likes knowing i want it. I know she will send stuff to me but damn i wish i got real time updates but i want to let her enjoy the lifestyle how she wants too. She goes with the flow, some picture and vids are organic, others i just have to wait. I do have the messages in my mind from the night.

If all is going well (and she hasnt indicated otherwise so far) she'll be sleeping in his arms by now. I get off on the more intimate actions, a sensual kiss, or even a look is incredibly powerful.

If all goes well then Friday she will return to him for 7 days. Given when her birthcontrol kicks in, he gets to cum in her before i do. Once she is covered then she will let him in her bare and allow him to cum in her.

About to head to bed with a hardon that keeps on going. I dont know what time she'll slide into bed this morning but i do know he'll have been all over her.

I think she is incredible for doing this with me, we are a perfect match for each other.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:03 am

It's now 5am and she is still at his serviced apartment. I have had about 2 hours of sleep but it's been good kind of lack of sleep.

There is no doubt in my mind I am 100% a cuck. I plan to offer to look after the kids and house duties so can spend most of 7 days with him. Just need to hear more of her side to be sure.

Fuck I just touched myself gently and I got rock hard!!!

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:47 pm

6.46am and still at his

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Awesome! Did you used to post under another name?

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:48 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:53 pm
Awesome! Did you used to post under another name?
Nope, just started out on this adventure.

Update: Wife is on the way home, she stayed just before 1pm.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:22 pm

I wasnt sure how she'd be after returning, i was nervous. All her answers had been only a few words, hard to guage her feelings. I ended up calling her as she wasnt answering her whatsapp messages. Got no answers, then a few minutes later she called. She soundxed happy on the phone, but I still couldnt tell her real thoughts. After a quick chat she started heading home. I was a bit slow on the cue's and messaged her to say she could stay longer, i wasnt chasing her to come home, i just needed to know if i was cooking lunch for her.

All was clear as i opened the door for her, i knew then all was good as she had a smile on her face. We kissed, right at the door she proudly told me she had tried anal for the first time. This is something she has refused me many times in the past. She told me she liked it, it was way more fun than she thought it would be.

I served up her lunch, she chatted with the kids. We had some family time. I could hardly wait to get to bed that night after the kids were in bed, the day went so slowly.

In bed she told me about it
- They spooned most of the night
- She was naked in the apartment 80% of the time
- She didnt want to be rude to her bull so only looked at her phone a handful of times
- He bit her back at one point - she told him to be gentler and he did
- He talked her into anal without lube, she said it took some effort but was surprised how good it felt. He came in her.
- He looked after her, he was kind
- He is smaller (cock) than me
- She enjoyed her time with him

She thanked me for buying her a few sexy bras and underpants recently. He got undress her in them, i got to watch her as she got ready on Sunday night. I got to undress her in them last night.

He has suggested she considers him for a regular playmate, he lives overseas but travels here once a month every quarter. She seems open to it. He's here till end of next week, i've suggested they keep the plans for her to spend a few days at his. She seems onboard as long as we get kids stuff organised.

One downside is she feels guilty not spending the Monday (Public Holiday) with us.

She commented that she got a few looks from men on her way home, she is starting to understand she is not just a mum but a sexy woman too. She said it was nice to be looked at in that way.

After a few hours has started reading up on hotwives / cucks / bulls and has a heap of suggestions and questions.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:32 pm

Thanks for the great update!!!! Sounds like you and she will have a great time in this lifestyle as long as you both keep your communications open and honest with each other!! It's good for her to see men watching her, what a great confidence builder!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:39 pm

Sounds like a solid beginning of an interesting adventure
Still figuring it out

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:50 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:32 pm
Thanks for the great update!!!! Sounds like you and she will have a great time in this lifestyle as long as you both keep your communications open and honest with each other!! It's good for her to see men watching her, what a great confidence builder!!!!

Rascal
I am hoping so, she shared with me she tried to setup a drinks meetup with D (guy we both had drinks with 2 weeks ago) during work time today. She also said there might be another person she is thinking about trying.

B the guy she slept over at has been reading about cucks and has been sending her heaps of suggestions of things to do to me. One suggestion he had, he wants to tie me up in his room, have one hand just free enough to wank while he fucks S in bed. Then when hes ready to pop for S to give him a hj and cum all over me. They then return to bed to cuddle and kiss infront of me, me covered in his cum and still tied up.

He also wants me to sleep on the floor next to them.

S wasnt surprised when i said i was open to trying it.

I asked if she was planning on spending more time before he heads home at the end of the month. Her response, he's been busy, i'm just waiting for another invite. I suspect that will happen this weekend.

I suspect with B it will be 80/20, 80% solo, 20% with me as a cuck

With D she has been clear, solo and for some MFM fun.

Fun times ahead may not happen super fast but things are happening.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:13 am

The wife and i talked this morning after making love in the morning. B goes back home on Friday, so i said to her she has a leave pass for Wednesday night and Thursday night. She has messaged him tonight with that info, when i go back upstairs later tonight i'll find out his answer.

One part i find incredibly hot is that she communicates with him during the day and evenings via whatsapp. She has worked out i like it and gives little hints during the day, at night i often get to read her conversations. Often very normal in nature, mixed with the odd sexy talk and the odd picture exchange. She is comfortable that she has sent him pics of us fucking and doesnt seem to mind getting dick pics.

Last night and this morning i wasnt allowed to cum in her, if she goes to his place on Wednesday night and Thursday night he'll likely be the next man to cum in her. I am busy tomorrow night, Tuesday she goes to bed very early as she has something on Wednesday morning. I suspect she'll let him fuck her bare as he has cum in her arse unprotected. I am completly okay with that, so far she hasnt used a condom with any of her 'recent' friends. She is taking precautions. I am hoping on Friday morning i'll get to clean her up.

She shared last night i can try her arse too, but not for a few months.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:20 pm

So he didnt take her up on the offer for Wednesday or Thursday. She was gutted, she got a bit annoyed and i had to deal with her going from angry, to horny, to angry, i could just say the wrong thing and she'd snap at me. Very hormonal is the way I'd describe it. She then went out Friday night with a new group of women, she stayed out till 2am and could barely walk down our hallway. I had to help her take her earrings and necklace off, she said she could have gone back to B's place or could have picked up a 20 something. I said she could have, she admitted if she wasnt as drunk as she was either would have occured. She admited kissing a 20 something at the bar.

She then two nights ago told me thats it, she is done with it. Then this morning she wakes me up and says she will be home late from work, that she's meeting up with D the guy we had drinks with a month ago. She said she'll have to get take away for dinner, I'm letting her know I have dinner covered so she can stay out later if she wants.

Not expecting her to do much besides some kissing but hoping something will happen this weekend.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:22 pm

She hasnt told me much yet, she is working from home and wants to mess around during the daytime today. I do know that there was some kissing, but not just with D, she also met a 2nd guy - not sure when, she is keen for us to meet up so we can have some fun together with him too.

More details once I hear about them.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:38 pm

So we had some fun and she told me about her drinks meetups. The first one D was very close to work so she was unable to do much, a small kiss. She finds him hard to read, he is very reserved but has moments. He intrigues her, turns out the night she let her hair down he was in a bar down the road.

The second one she was running late, he had a work call at a set time, so small window. She said he's a bit older but good looking, she showed me some pics. He had to leave for his work call but she had fun. He's arranging with her for the 3 of us to meet next Wednesday for some drinks, S has suggested we book a room and see where things go.

Normally we can fuck for ages (i can pace myself so we can go for 30+ mins of actual fucking) but i have to say i lasted under 2 minutes in her in doggy style.

This morning i was thinking of seeing her with the new guy and i was rock hard, i moved her hand to my cock and she asked what got me so hard, i told her and she told me to get in her, i didnt have to be asked twice. We had a good long session.

We talked about the surprise 2nd meetup, i told her i liked that. She seems happy with the prospect of taking on two other guys.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:15 pm

mrfuntime39 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:38 pm
This morning i was thinking of seeing her with the new guy and i was rock hard, i moved her hand to my cock and she asked what got me so hard, i told her and she told me to get in her, i didnt have to be asked twice. We had a good long session.

We talked about the surprise 2nd meetup, i told her i liked that. She seems happy with the prospect of taking on two other guys.
So hot!

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:12 pm

So tonight is all organised, place is booked, we discussed this morning in some early morning fooling around tonight and what might happen. She was clear though, i could go in her but not cum in her until tonight. She wants me nice and excited. One thing is clear, he isnt getting solo time with her until we have had some fun together.

S has agreed she will be sitting next to C tonight, if he kisses or feels her up in public she will let him, while i sit across the table watching. While out he will be her focus. Because i talk a lot, she will Shhh me when needed.

I asked what if he invites us back to his place, she was already a yes but if i dont like him i can say no. She thinks its a 50/50 we'll be invited back, i think how she's dressing and the fact i will be saying she is horny (I've been unwell with yet another cold the last few weeks). If we go to his it'll likely be a 90/10 split, 90% me watching them, 10% all three of us. She is open to dp, dvp or being spit roasted. She will decide once she has his cock in her hands if its bareback or has to use a condom. If it is bareback then she'll be asking me to clean up the creampie infront of him - which i'd like to do for her.

He is surprised that I've encouraged her to sleep with two other men. He thought she did that without telling me. He wants to know all about my desires (it will be hard to say them in a crowded place but i think thats the idea), he'll then tell us how he can help us achieve them (she has already shared hers with him). I am wondering how far i tell him, basically I am willing to do just about anything, as long as it feels good and we are safe. I am pretty wild in what i'd do (I'll try most things once to see if its fun or not).

Some ideas of what i'm happy to if we are at his place
- to get to C's place if it requires a drive S travels with him, they get a head start so i meet them at the front door with them already kissing
- as he's fucking her he asks for a drink, or a snack and i go fetch it while i hear them going at it
- told to sit in a chair in his hallway looking into the bedroom, unless invited in for 3way fun
- At the end of the night be told to get dressed, go wait in the car while they can say good bye properly, she comes out at least an hour later, maybe i get a picture while i'm waiting
- I clean both of them with my mouth
- i give him a bj to get ready for the next round
- I get to lay under S while he fucks her doggy style, watching him slide in and out
- For them to whisper so i cant hear (at his place but also while out)
- After a while, being told to wait on the couch so i can only hear them
- Being told to sit on the couch while they fuck on the kitchen bench, eating table, etc......

We will be near a beach, so happy if we walk to the rocks at one end and i watch them fuck in public.

Feeling excited that it going to happen (I know he may not invite us back but i think he will).

Very, very excited cuck here.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:19 am

So we had some news, he threw his back doing a sport thing. He still came to the meet and greet but playtime was off the table. :-(

S is now hoping her period doesnt start by next week this time and we hope his back is good by then as we have agreed for some fun then.

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:10 pm

Bummer....
I would have loved to hear about you adventures.
Well well until next time.

Have a good weekend.