What's your partner's biggest disappointment in your sexual performance?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

what area(s) does your partner think your lacking in the bedroom?

length
18%
girth
20%
stamina & endurance / inability to last long
25%
impotence / erection quality (can't get or stay hard)
13%
stroke game & rhythm
4%
OTHER
5%
Nothing, she loves the size of my dick & sex with me
8%
I don't even get to have sex with my hotwife anymore
7%

Total votes: 889

petey boy
Experienced

Re: What's your partner's biggest disappointment in your sexual performance?

Unread post by petey boy » Wed May 16, 2018 8:18 am

I am well hung, fit, endurance was never and still isnt a problem for me. After a few years of marriage she sought out a bull who was more aggressive and made her feel like she had been conquered. I adore this woman and told her I could not ever do that but was willing to accept my role as a cuckold who wants the woman he loves to have the sex she most desires. He is Sir now to us both and a part of our lives. Never regret it.

CuckTalk
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckTalk » Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 am

My wife says I lack skill and, above all, I lack attitude. I love her and respect her, which is fine for our occasional lovemaking, but "no substitute for proper sex"

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 am

My wife has never expressed anything but gratitude to me for our sex life. But I know she has been
disappointed by at least one thing.

When we were first together, she used to ask me to be physically aggressive with her. To tie her up while she struggled and such. I would occasionally tie her up and could sometimes be verbally demanding. But it was very uncomfortable for me when she struggled, even though it was consensual and requested. I felt I might loose physical control.

The GF I had just before my wife had been married to an abusive husband and used to intentionally provoke me in an attempt to make me physical with her.

This kind if stuff just kills everything sensual in me.

I prefer consensual emotional provocations. Like cucking.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:03 pm

1 through 4... I got nothing in the penis department that she wants.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:49 pm

My wife made it clear from the beginning that she prefers men with big, thick cocks, and that mine didn't measure up to what she really needed. That was always clear to me when I'd see the men she was fucking while we dated before we were married...of course they were all bigger and thicker than me. She also made it clear that I lacked the stamina she needed..she's always preferred men who could fuck her at least twice during a date, or who could at least go a long time before they came, which I simply can't do.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am

pixwellguy wrote:My wife made it clear from the beginning that she prefers men with big, thick cocks, and that mine didn't measure up to what she really needed. That was always clear to me when I'd see the men she was fucking while we dated before we were married...of course they were all bigger and thicker than me. She also made it clear that I lacked the stamina she needed..she's always preferred men who could fuck her at least twice during a date, or who could at least go a long time before they came, which I simply can't do.
Am in a similar situation and hav accepted and served now her bull/lover. May i ask what your role
in this?

enjoyherlife313
Virgin

Unread post by enjoyherlife313 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:01 am

The real prize comes from the "tell all" sessions after one of my dates and this is straight from hubby. He loves the eroticism from me telling him how much better my lover was then him. Just loves it.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 pm

petey boy wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:My wife made it clear from the beginning that she prefers men with big, thick cocks, and that mine didn't measure up to what she really needed. That was always clear to me when I'd see the men she was fucking while we dated before we were married...of course they were all bigger and thicker than me. She also made it clear that I lacked the stamina she needed..she's always preferred men who could fuck her at least twice during a date, or who could at least go a long time before they came, which I simply can't do.
Am in a similar situation and hav accepted and served now her bull/lover. May i ask what your role
in this?
My role has always been that of a submissive cuckold boyfriend, then husband. I help her find men who can satisfy her needs, although she also finds them on her own. Our agreement has always been that she's free to fuck any man she wants, any time she wants, and she doesn't even necessarily need to let me know, although of course she likes me to know, since she likes it that I'm a cuckold.

If the men allow it, I enjoy watching, or just listening from the other room. If they want to see her privately, I will leave the house until I'm told I can return. Of course, she also sees men privately in hotel rooms, on overnights at their place, and on weekend trips with them. When I'm allowed to stay, I make sure both their needs are met while they enjoy themselves. I prepare the bedroom for them, get them drinks, etc. If the man enjoys that sort of thing, I'll suck his cock before and after, and lick his balls and rim him while he fucks my wife - whatever he wants to increase his pleasure while he enjoys himself with my wife. I'm allowed to jerk off while I watch or listen, but typically not allowed to cum. Of course, I clean her after he's done with her.

I'm generally denied sex with my wife, but sometimes she'll give me a quick courtesy fuck after a man is done with her. She makes it clear, though, that she doesn't want it to take long, and that she's only doing it as a favor to me. She'll just spread her legs and tell me to do whatever it is I need to do, while she talks about how good the man was who just fucked her. However, it's usually weeks or months that go by between those courtesy fucks, and I'm not allowed to see her body unless she's teasing me as she gets ready for a date.

Like I said...typical sub cuckold husband!

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 am

I would suggest my wife would say her biggest disappointment is my skills and staying power, I wouldn't disagree but would say I am a normal bloke. What I have said which I don't think she would disagree with is this,
I was 22 when I was given her virginity she was 16, I had limited experience with girls obviously she had none with men,
I have remained faithful to her so haven't gained any other experience,
It was her who chose to seek sexual adventures with other men starting this when she was still 16,
Its is my wife that has advanced her own sexual adventures using other accomplished and very experienced lovers to do this,
I soon realised early on that I couldn't match their skills in expanding her sexually and her desires soon exceeded anything I could do,
whilst being happy to play outside the marriage, she remained intensely jealous of me even looking at another women in the street,

When she was in her 20s it was my decision, leave her or allow this to continue, she genuinely begged forgiveness and that she wouldn't see other men again but I knew the sexual desires in her now awoken were such that whilst said truthfully it was only a matter of time....
So my decision was made, allow this but try control it in some way and openly discuss I was sexually sub to her lovers, she found this difficult to accept, or so she said, I didn't as I knew this was true, this was a relief to me to finally have this in the open.
From this I knew I would gain sexual satisfaction seeing or knowing what she was doing and surrendered any hope of keeping her happy in bed,

Finally the adoption and acceptance of my role as a cuck husband by us both and the enjoyment that came and still does from this.

34 years later I am more than settled in my position in our marriage, alpha male in normal life, sub in our sexual life it works well has brought us much closer together and from this we can discuss all things sexual like few other couples can or do. Jealousy plays no part in our relationship, we have a very active and exciting sex life just not in the conventional way.

I enjoy being reminded of my sexual role in my marriage by wearing knickers permanently, with a CB tucked in them, collar and having painted toe nails.

There is not bitterness in our relationship, just love, affection and the joint enjoyment of our kinks, we also gain immense enjoyment knowing we have kept them hidden from all who know us.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:56 am

tractorman2 wrote:......
It was her who chose to seek sexual adventures with other men starting this when she was still 16,
Its is my wife that has advanced her own sexual adventures using other accomplished and very experienced lovers to do this,
Sounds a bit like my wife. She too started fucking at 16, and quickly realized she was a slut, and that there was nothing wrong with that. She's always loved sex, loves men, loves cock. During previous marriages she either cheated to get what she needed, or had a hubby who let her fuck other men. She's had many, many men, and has explored almost every kind of kink and different taboos to see what she enjoyed.

I, on the other hand, had very limited experience before my wife and I met and started dating. I quickly realized that I couldn't satisfy her the way other men did, and also that her seeing other men turned me on. She made it clear when our relationship began that she would not stop seeing other men, and made sure I understood that again when I asked her to marry me. I told her she had complete freedom to see and enjoy other men, and that there would never be any rules between us about that. To this day, she enjoys that freedom and our relationship is even better for it!

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:44 am

We have been in the lifestyle for 9 months now and she has been with three guys. We've met them all at private house party's were most people are nude so she gets to check out their equipment before playing.Before we started hotwifing she said cock size did not matter to her funny though the three she has played with were all thick and over 7'' and had more stamina then I. So i vote length,girth and endurance.

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:24 am

Mine didn't like that I would get too drunk and couldn't get hard. When I was hard I couldn't make her cum with my dick alone. So she let me get drunk and play with my limp dick while she had "real men" make her cum again and again. And she liked when her men would laugh at my limp little dick, that made her cum hard.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Atl-hubby wrote:Mine didn't like that I would get too drunk and couldn't get hard. When I was hard I couldn't make her cum with my dick alone. So she let me get drunk and play with my limp dick while she had "real men" make her cum again and again. And she liked when her men would laugh at my limp little dick, that made her cum hard.
Always good to see another Atlanta Cuck posting on the forum.

My prior wife had also found that she couldn't orgasm with my dick alone. In my case it was not that I was limp or did not have staying power, during our marriage I had a health sized penis at 8" cut although not as thick as the other men that she had been sexually intimate with. Stamina for the most part was not the issue either, what it did turn out to be was that sexually speaking she gravitated to and preferred much more alpha type men in the bedroom that would take her, that would possess her, men that would take what they wanted sexually as she was sexually submissive. When she was with other men or women during our marriage she would make sure that they knew that I could not make her orgasm from intercourse.

It would seem that I was a bit to beta for her; we would have intimate love making, cuddling and more although when she need to have a deep orgasm she did go else were for them.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:26 am

I voted other because my wife loves fucking me. She is even ok with my small cock size. She does enjoy bigger men of course. But for her it is about variety for her and knowing that it turns me on so much
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Squirming69 wrote:

My prior wife had also found that she couldn't orgasm with my dick alone. In my case it was not that I was limp or did not have staying power, during our marriage I had a health sized penis at 8" cut although not as thick as the other men that she had been sexually intimate with. Stamina for the most part was not the issue either, what it did turn out to be was that sexually speaking she gravitated to and preferred much more alpha type men in the bedroom that would take her, that would possess her, men that would take what they wanted sexually as she was sexually submissive. When she was with other men or women during our marriage she would make sure that they knew that I could not make her orgasm from intercourse.

It would seem that I was a bit to beta for her; we would have intimate love making, cuddling and more although when she need to have a deep orgasm she did go else were for them.
I realized this exact thing, when I was thinking back over our relationship. I was always loving and tender and she seemed to like my cock at the time, but even in 10th grade the first time we had a threesome. My buddy fucked her hard and rough and I was shocked how he treated her and how she reacted. Of course I found out later that one of her cousins was fucking her while we were engaged, the day before our wedding, the day we got back from the honeymoon, basically the whole time we dated and were married and he took her whenever and however he wanted to and she later admitted she craved his cock because he never cared what I thought, he would come over to the house and just pull his dick out in front of me and she would get on her knees without hesitation. He took her to our master bathroom at Thanksgiving while I entertained her and my family downstairs and bent her over and sent me a text of his cock burreid in her cunt and had me keep an eye on his sleeping gf while he bent her over his couch so I could see his gf asleep and watch him slamming her at the same time.

So I guess my performance issue went from being timid to not even being able to get it up, and the whole time she needed a man to dominate her.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Atl-hubby wrote:
Squirming69 wrote:

I realized this exact thing, when I was thinking back over our relationship. I was always loving and tender and she seemed to like my cock at the time, but even in 10th grade the first time we had a threesome. My buddy fucked her hard and rough and I was shocked how he treated her and how she reacted. Of course I found out later that one of her cousins was fucking her while we were engaged, the day before our wedding, the day we got back from the honeymoon, basically the whole time we dated and were married and he took her whenever and however he wanted to and she later admitted she craved his cock because he never cared what I thought, he would come over to the house and just pull his dick out in front of me and she would get on her knees without hesitation. He took her to our master bathroom at Thanksgiving while I entertained her and my family downstairs and bent her over and sent me a text of his cock burreid in her cunt and had me keep an eye on his sleeping gf while he bent her over his couch so I could see his gf asleep and watch him slamming her at the same time.

So I guess my performance issue went from being timid to not even being able to get it up, and the whole time she needed a man to dominate her.
Every relationship is different, every person is different, and the motivations for jumping into any variation of the lifestyle are also different with each couple, with each individual respectively. In my own situations as I previously mentioned it was not as much as performance as it was about my approach had changed over the years from what I would have considered more selfish to a much more loving tender caring approach.

You had mentioned that you and your girlfriend at the time did a threesome with your friend/buddy and you were surprised about his approach with her. Later you had found out that your wife had been with other man (cousin) sexually before your marriage and after your marriage had begun; how did you feel when she initially acknowledged everything?

In our situation, my than wife and I had married right after her divorce with her first husband was finalized. We (she and I) had previously dated each other in our younger years. In the those early years I was what I would consider a selfish alpha type guy and being monogamous was not in the books for either of us as we both played with others. When we reconnected she had expected that we would be similar with one huge exception; that exception being that she would be able to be a hotwife while I remained monogamous. While this was not an issue with me, it led us down a path with some much unexpected experiences. Her first post marriage cock was her ex-husband at his sister’s place. Her second post marriage cock was a mutual friend of ours that we both had known for many years; he had recently divorced his second wife (which BTW had been my first wife) which is when my than current wife developed an intimate connection with him with my complete knowledge. The connection evolved into something much more than casual sex; similar to your situation, he would drop by the house and take her whenever and however he wanted to, she had also provided him with a key. He was included within social activities, events which included family and friends. Well into their relationship is when she shared how she felt about our respective approaches to her; when she expressed that she couldn't orgasm without being taken, dominated, and possessed, by a man or woman that can be more described as being Alpha.

While our experiences are very similar in that it is not as much about performance, it more about our approach and yes performance in some ways can play a role in that approach for some. I also believe that some men do truly have performance issues from a variety of issues such medical, lack of skill, and or short comings (pun intended).
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:11 pm

wpgcouple40 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:58 am
She wishes I were more aggressive, more dominant. I already am, but she really wants me to take it to another level, which I am having a hard time finding. Hopefully a boyfriend will be able to do that for her.
Thanks for the post. Same here wpgcouple40. It's still hard for me to be dominant with my wife consistently. I'm just more chill and sub when it comes to sex. It's why I want my wife to find alphas from time to time.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:59 am

I chose length and girth. My wife has told me numerous times that I'm the smallest guy she has ever had. However, she does love my cock. She also loves the fact that she can have other men as well.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:47 am

Size, size, size. 3 and a half and getting smaller can't do any woman any good. But my cleaning up cum is awesome she says. She told me that if I ever stopped cleaning her up she would have me castrated

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:50 am

My wife had always been too nice and kind-hearted to say anything to me about whether I pleased her sexually. We get along so well in countless other ways, and our sex together was pretty damn good as far as I was concerned.
My wife has a classic ballerina body: flat chested, very muscular, long legs and arms, great curvy ass and full curvy hips. The first time we had sex I was quite amazed how big her cunt was, given her slender body. My average-size cock had lots of room to dance around inside of her. In any case I always loved going down on her the most. I could lick her massive bulging cunt forever. But she would always pull me up from there so she could glide me inside of her - what she loved most about sex.
I never thought much about that passive signal she was giving me, but years later when she became lovers with another man I learned the truth about it. My wife LOVES a big cock that matches her big cunt. And with my encouragement she finally admitted it.
So it is no longer a "disappointment" for her. I have happily accepted my role in her life as a cuckolded husband. I'm really glad she has such a stud for a lover ( his cock is a solid 10 inches, compared to my little 5-inch wonder ). And he can last seemingly forever. What a match they are!

Denied
Trainable

Unread post by Denied » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:51 pm

I give my wife excellent oral (her words) but when it comes to penetration I’ve never made her cum unlike the numerous studs she’s had.
I also think she sees me as her loving husband and her my loving wife so sex is done in a tame, loving manner.
Physiologically, I think she sees herself as a dirty slut for other men and a loving wife to me.

She hotwife’d for 3 years which was so hot for me as a cuckold and I wish she was still fucking other guys!
Please see our journey in the Cuckold section
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56477
Please see pics in the hotties section
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56513

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:02 pm

She would say length, girth, and stamina.. stamina was never an issue before.. then the fantasy of her being with other men, grew more and more so I would cum faster.
Obviously there’s nothing I can do about the other 2.. I did hone my oral skills on her! She loves the way I eat her pussy.. she said nobody has done that better.. I feel pretty proud of myself for that.. many years on different women.. 18 yrs to be exact.

BlueStar33
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlueStar33 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:52 am

Easy:Premature ejaculation. She has a STRONG preference to orgasm with her lover's cock inside her. I know that there is no way I can accomplish that for her. I giver her tons of oral, I finger her. But she wants a man in her when she cums. I've tried all the exercises and trick, but they don't work. It's too bad, and that's why I'm a cuckold and i have to accept that.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:23 am

Welcome to the forum BlueStar33.

BlueStar33
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlueStar33 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:04 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:23 am
Welcome to the forum BlueStar33.
Thanks