What's your partner's biggest disappointment in your sexual performance?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

what area(s) does your partner think your lacking in the bedroom?

length
18%
girth
20%
stamina & endurance / inability to last long
25%
impotence / erection quality (can't get or stay hard)
13%
stroke game & rhythm
4%
OTHER
5%
Nothing, she loves the size of my dick & sex with me
8%
I don't even get to have sex with my hotwife anymore
7%

Total votes: 889

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: What's your partner's biggest disappointment in your sexual performance?

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:55 am

...that I am so dependent on fantasy... she wants me to get as excited about fucking her as I get for getting sloppy seconds...

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:05 pm

My wife still enjoys sex with me, although I’m not her preference when she is in the mood for a good fucking.

I can make her cum in about 1 out of 10 sessions, while her bull has a 100% hit ratio.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:57 am

My wife's biggest gripe in the last several years is that I haven't become impotent yet. She can't wait until I've become permanently limp. I've even thought about asking my doctor if she's got something I could take to stop getting erect or make me unable to cum, preferably both.

Anybody have any suggestions?

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 pm

38kewp wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 am
hando wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:57 am
My wife's biggest gripe in the last several years is that I haven't become impotent yet. She can't wait until I've become permanently limp. I've even thought about asking my doctor if she's got something I could take to stop getting erect or make me unable to cum, preferably both.

Cock cage?
I've used one on and off since July 2015. It did a good job in lots of things, like stopping my masturbation and spontaneous erections. I almost can't get erect anymore without my wife working on me. She gets me up in about 2 minutes while it takes me about 5 to do the same. I'm thinking of something that will stop erections or cumming altogether, like a chemical castration drug but not permanent. I've heard Paxil might work, but I don't really know anything about it. I probably ought to start a thread about it.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:03 am

I was taking Lupron for a few years for prostate cancer that stops testosterone production it will eliminate your sex drive as well.

cindyscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by cindyscuck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:59 pm

I can't really vote with just one choice, since I lack length, girth, and stamina. But... since she has several viable alternatives to choose from, she's never disappointed.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:41 am

I wasn't that gentle lover who gave LadyD all the sweet attention and pleasant games other lovers offered to her but our sex was dirty and great.
With her steady lover she had fun, erotic fun. Their gentle but too rough sex was really beautiful to watch.
That he had a very huge cock (girth and length) was a bonus that wasn't needed (she said).
Above she loved to be a HW, especially when I was watching her.
So I choosed "other".

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:34 am

4 1/4" X 4 1/2" I have no idea what a cervix feels like with my little guy. :(

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:56 am

hando wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 pm
38kewp wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 am
hando wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:57 am

Cock cage?
I've used one on and off since July 2015. It did a good job in lots of things, like stopping my masturbation and spontaneous erections. I almost can't get erect anymore without my wife working on me. She gets me up in about 2 minutes while it takes me about 5 to do the same. I'm thinking of something that will stop erections or cumming altogether, like a chemical castration drug but not permanent. I've heard Paxil might work, but I don't really know anything about it. I probably ought to start a thread about it.
I have experienced the same thing! After being locked in chastity more often than not over the last 4-5 years I can no longer get or maintain an erection without direct stimulation, and I have actually gone limp while inside my wife trying to fuck her!

Ryx11
Trainable

Unread post by Ryx11 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:20 pm

I chose his length, girth, and stamina... but mainly it’s his length. He’s 4 to 5 long and 3 inches thick. I need at least double his length. I could even deal with the thickness if he was longer
Love that my bf brought me into this lifestyle. Always interested in hearing other people’s stories. Feel free to PM

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57092

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56861

Sparko
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparko » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:21 pm

I chose stamina-endurance.

She assures me I'm good enough for her in bed, but I know for absolute certainty she only says it to keep me happy with our sex life.
My penis is 5" 3/4 long and 5.5" round which she says is absolutely fine.
My problem isn't really my stamina (fitness) but its my endurance - if I go too fast/hard in her even for just 5-10 seconds it drives me to want to cum so fast I have to slow down so soon. So we're almost always restricted to slow/sensuous love making.
On average we probably have sex once every 2 days, I make her orgasm 1-4 times a month but she seems satisfied enough with that.

I'm not exaggerating here - I've seen her "easily" take a 9" long 6.5" round penis. When I first saw it I thought Wow that's going to hurt her if she can even take it. But you should have seen them, they were literally going at it like rabbits she grinded on his dick balls deep like she couldn't get enough of him, and the way she was french kissing him it was like she genuinely loved him and wanted him for a boyfriend. He came within 5/10 minutes, was hard again in less than half an hour then he lasted well over 2 hours before he came a 2nd time mostly just rough fast fucking as he found it almost impossible to cum for that 2nd time. She orgasmed countless times, I was simply watching trying to keep track of how many orgasms she was having but I got distracted and things.

EnglishCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by EnglishCuck » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:18 am

It’s a good question and lots of answers depending on the couple, cuckold and cuckoldress’s needs and depth of fetish.
I’ve always been very quick, tough to last over 1 minute. Wife doesn’t mind that now for sympathy/maintenance sex and she didn’t mind before as she has a preference for hard/rough and for quicker over slower. What she does mind is length and girth. She loves to be taken doggy-style. I’m too short and fall out of her from behind. So, to her that is desperately inadequate and very frustrating.
For me though, my sexual equipment is totally inadequate in every way. I can fetishise that and live a cuckold marriage. For her though, me fetishising and talking together about my inadequacies has taken away her desire and interest in my penis. It’s not really ‘inadequate’ it’s just wholly undesirable sexually for her.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Length

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Being premature.

Pauline

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Although my wife says my size is fine, and I'm a great fuck...the fact she considers my above average size very average obviously shows she wouldn't complain if I was a bit bigger.

My guess from the cocks she usually chooses as her faves in pics, is that another inch in length and girth and a nice curve would be close to ideal for her.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:07 am

Premature ejaculation.

Robert

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:04 am

Premature, there are times I don’t get my peepee in when I ejaculate..

Pauline

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:47 am

Most definitely the size of my cock. 4.5 inches and not the big around.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:36 am

Stamina and performance for sure. My cock is a decent and thick, but she reminds me that I don't use it as well as her other lovers.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:57 am

I'm sure it's "if they can't get it up," but my wife is understanding about any shortcomings. It happens from time to time as a result of occasional feelings of insecurity, men's feelings of intimidation around a woman, and other reasons. She has never complained about any guy with the exception of a few with arrogant or other unpleasant personalities.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:10 am

I last maybe 3-5 minutes but my wife doesn’t mind since I lick pussy like a God and I can’t get enough of hers. Still I wish I lasted 10-15 minutes

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 pm

That I have a very small cock and I compensate by watching her take a real mans length. She knows that all I want to do is to clean her pussy and suck his cock.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:31 pm

That I have a very small cock and I compensate by watching her take a real mans length. She knows that all I want to do is to clean her pussy and suck his cock.