Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28 29 Next
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:39 am 
Experienced

armyguyot1 wrote:
Good luck Lametta and a quick update when the heat permits.

Thanks! Will do my best to report asap.

D+D wrote:
Oh yeah! Can't wait to hear what happens.

And I can't wait either! :) She's been super horny these past few days and apparently he has been, too. Yesterday he tried to convince her to suck him off using reverse psychology ('I know you miss sucking my cock. Come on, don't you miss it?') but she stayed strong ;)

Wisher wrote:
Ya know WE need to see that outfit, right? I know you don't want to post pictures, but a neck down shot in a neutral location would satisfy our lust and protect your privacy.

Wife says no ;)

Guys, I can't wait!

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:38 pm 
OHW Addict

I couldn't wait either if I were you. Just think how horny they both are for each other! When they finally get together it's going to be volcanic. He probably won't be able to take his eyes off of her. Think how careful he'll have to be. I hope Mrs L is not real responsive to him at first and clings to you just to prolong his agony. Omg the tension.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:43 am 
Experienced

Well, I guess we all here on this board will be waiting eagerly for your report of the the Christmas party and about what happens afterwards between you and your wife, as well.
Btw. will this the first time you'll meet your wife's boss again, since he visited your house that one afternoon you reported about here? Did he stopped by another time?

About his wife (you mentioned you aren't attracted to her, which maybe is a pity ;) ), don't you think, that she is suspicious about your wife, at least a little? Don't know how much contact Mrs. L has with her?
Of course, I don't have any empirical data, but somehow I assume, that most of these executive's wives know, if their respective husbands are cheating. Even so, their husbands providing them with quite a comfortable life, so I think most of them decide to look the other way. Maybe many of these wives have a lover on the side themselves. Ok, that's only my speculation. Excuse me, for letting my "fantasy" running wild on this issue. Probabely in reality everything is more setted and normal and not that sexual charged up. ;) :)

Anyway have fun and enjoy your evening. Merry Christmas and my best wishes for 2018

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 pm 
Prepubescent

May I ask what your sex life is like with your wife? Does she continue on with the cuck/alpha dynamic when it's just the two of you and comment on his larger cock?

Great account! Thanks for the journey so far.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:54 am 
Experienced

D+D wrote:
I couldn't wait either if I were you. Just think how horny they both are for each other! When they finally get together it's going to be volcanic. He probably won't be able to take his eyes off of her. Think how careful he'll have to be. I hope Mrs L is not real responsive to him at first and clings to you just to prolong his agony. Omg the tension.

I was with you on those assumptions but they turned out wrong. More below.

Serrand wrote:
Well, I guess we all here on this board will be waiting eagerly for your report of the the Christmas party and about what happens afterwards between you and your wife, as well.
Btw. will this the first time you'll meet your wife's boss again, since he visited your house that one afternoon you reported about here? Did he stopped by another time?

About his wife (you mentioned you aren't attracted to her, which maybe is a pity ;) ), don't you think, that she is suspicious about your wife, at least a little? Don't know how much contact Mrs. L has with her?
Of course, I don't have any empirical data, but somehow I assume, that most of these executive's wives know, if their respective husbands are cheating. Even so, their husbands providing them with quite a comfortable life, so I think most of them decide to look the other way. Maybe many of these wives have a lover on the side themselves. Ok, that's only my speculation. Excuse me, for letting my "fantasy" running wild on this issue. Probabely in reality everything is more setted and normal and not that sexual charged up. ;) :)

Anyway have fun and enjoy your evening. Merry Christmas and my best wishes for 2018

Yes it was the first time I met him in person after that visit. As to his wife, I think you are onto something but more on that below. You could be right in assuming that lots of wives/husbands put up with their better halves messing around, but I'm nit sure this is what's going on here. Well, now for the explanations.

The party:

When we left for the party, we were both incredibly excited and horny. My wife was already wet and we hadn't even left the house yet. When we got there, there were a whole bunch of people, I'd say around 80 to 100. Naturally, everyone was walking around, chatting and whatnot, so initial contact between her and him was limited to him welcoming us at the door. He couldn't take his eyes off my wife though, and boy did she know that and was she flaunting her stuff. I was at her side at all times, and about half an hour in, we finally managed to get closer to her boss (who had been trying to do the same) and start a conversation. Unfortunately, that's where things got in the way. His wife wouldn't leave him alone. Like, at all. All evening. We parted ways with them and reconnected again and again all the time but she was always there and wouldn't let herself get distracted. I asked her to dance but no, she clang to her husband (she was a bit tipsy and she's the clingy type, apparently) all evening. I don't think it had anything to do with her being suspicious about him and my wife because even when it wasn't us he was talking to, she never left him alone. We saw his talk to a whole bunch of small groups of people but she would always be around. All the time. It was frustrating. After a few hours we just gave up, there was no way she would leave him alone for long enough for him to mess around with my wife. Still, that did not discourage my wife from strutting her stuff and enjoying the attention she was getting from pretty much everyone there. Hey, a red dress does stick out, doesn't it? Especially with a delicious pair of boobs showing ;)

Eventually, we left the party as it was coming to a close, frustrated and annoyed. This was not what we had hoped for. Plus, she had a few days off after that and so did he. She is going going back to work tomorrow though.

Actually, I am trying to concentrate hard here typing this because, well...

Her boss went back to work today, but there has been a slight change of plan. He's had to leave the office to meet a client this afternoon. At least officially. Unofficially, he's here. They are in our bedroom and he's been, sorry for the crude wording, fucking the shit out of her for the last half an hour. I can hear her moan and whimper and cum as I am typing this. The kids are at the grandparents until tomorrow, thank god. He knew and called her when he was on his way over. They wasted no time once he got here, and they've been at it since. He slammed our bedroom door in my face and yelled, through the door 'you don't need to see it, you'll be able to hear it buddy'. I heard my wife giggle, the bed creak and then her giggles turned into moans. Soon after, through their dirty talk, I could hear her slurp on his cock and shortly after that, I could hear his balls slapping against her, hard, again and again and her moans of pleasure.

omg, she has just cum again!

I'm going to pour them some water, something tells me they are going to need it.

Be back later probably.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:23 am 
Experienced

Oh man, I really hope you're back later with more detailed report, please. It sounds extremly hot. Even more so I like to hear what happen between you and your wife later (reclaiming).
Maybe it's an inappropiate question, but has your wife this kind of intense orgasm also with you? Or is the sex between you two more on a emotional and mental level rather than pure physical? I strongly assume Mrs.L uses the term "love-making" only for what happens between you and her and not so much what she's doing with her lovers?

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:06 pm 
OHW Addict

Damn, the SOB couldn't take it any longer. Had to have her. Man that's hot. Makes you wonder if he gets any at home. That being said, even if he is, it's not your wife's hot pussy and mouth. As we all know, there's sex, then there's mind blowing sex like your wife. I know that you're enjoying what's happening now, him taking her over and over in your bed. I would be enjoying it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:52 pm 
OHW Addict

Damn Mr, that's hot, I guess the frustration cut all ways this weekend. I forget, do you eat her out after he ejaculates in her cunt? And did you fuck her after him or was she too worn out?

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:58 am 
Experienced

Well, you got us all "wound up" with you last narratives. It's quite a cliffhanger. In danger to sound impatient, but I hope one of you will find time to update us soon ;) , including the dynamics between you and your wife afterwards. I assume her boss stopping by is kind of stirring and you both need time to reconnect properly? Anyway, your reports are always captivating and thrilling.

Excuse me, if I come back to the boss's wife, but like another commentator already mentioned it seems he's not getting enough from her? But probabely he just completely engrossed and addicted to your beautiful wife and his own wife "pales" comparing to Mrs. L and isn't as attractive.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, if, deep down, your wife's boss is actually quite jealous of you. Yes, he gets her body, but I think he is very much aware and feels that her heart and soul totally belongs to you. Of course, he probabely would never admit this, if it would be true. But please, be prepared, if for whatever reason his own marriage should fail at any point in the future, that he likely will try to steal Mrs.L away from you. I also think he will try to humiliate further.

Again, excuse me for rambling around here a little. My wife out with the kids visiting her parents, so I had a some free time at my hands. Hope it wasn't too "annoying". ;) :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 am 
Experienced

Hey, I'm back, sorry for the long delay, but with all the festivities going on... :)

MaxCargo wrote:
Oh man, I really hope you're back later with more detailed report, please. It sounds extremly hot. Even more so I like to hear what happen between you and your wife later (reclaiming).
Maybe it's an inappropiate question, but has your wife this kind of intense orgasm also with you? Or is the sex between you two more on a emotional and mental level rather than pure physical? I strongly assume Mrs.L uses the term "love-making" only for what happens between you and her and not so much what she's doing with her lovers?

You are spot on! My wife never calls what she's doing with her lover(s) 'love making'. She calls it fucking or messing around or whatever sounds a bit more raunchy, according to her mood ;) It does happen though that when we're really letting loose, we progress from love-making to fucking, too.

As to her orgasms, well they are different. She says that with me, it's her pussy, her heart and her head which orgasm, but with her boss, for instance, it's mostly her pussy and, to some degree, her head because it's so taboo. They are different in intensity but also in meaning. When Mr Black made her cum in front of me for the first time, I saw her entire body go into convulsions and she sort of zoned out, but that was entirely her pussy 'talking'. With me, her orgasms are intense, but... I don't know how to word this... warmer? If that makes any sense at all?

D+D wrote:
Damn, the SOB couldn't take it any longer. Had to have her. Man that's hot. Makes you wonder if he gets any at home. That being said, even if he is, it's not your wife's hot pussy and mouth. As we all know, there's sex, then there's mind blowing sex like your wife. I know that you're enjoying what's happening now, him taking her over and over in your bed. I would be enjoying it.

pancuckold wrote:
Damn Mr, that's hot, I guess the frustration cut all ways this weekend. I forget, do you eat her out after he ejaculates in her cunt? And did you fuck her after him or was she too worn out?

Serrand wrote:
Well, you got us all "wound up" with you last narratives. It's quite a cliffhanger. In danger to sound impatient, but I hope one of you will find time to update us soon ;) , including the dynamics between you and your wife afterwards. I assume her boss stopping by is kind of stirring and you both need time to reconnect properly? Anyway, your reports are always captivating and thrilling.

Sorry for getting back to all of this in one go rather than individually but you guys seem to be interested in pretty much the same thing ;)

So here's what happened. They stayed in our room for a good two hours and they kept going at it for almost the entire time. There were a few breaks in between where they caught their breath, my wife went to the bathroom once, and he also came downstairs buttnaked once to get some water for both of them... he did appreciate the two glasses waiting for them on the kitchen table, but didn't comment. He just grabbed them, looked at me, then walked back up the stairs, his dick covered in my wife's juices dangling between his legs. He took a shower before he left and just before he got to the door he asked me whether I had enjoyed listening to my wife cum. I told him I did and, because he is that kind of guy, thanked him for fucking my wife properly, and then he left.
I went upstairs to my wife who was still in bed, legs apart, on her belly and her face buried in the pillow, her hair all messy hiding most of her head. She was sleeping and glowing, I mean she gave off a lot of heat. Her pussy was clearly used and cum was dripping out and onto our bedsheets. I stripped and climbed into bed to my wife. He skin was very sweaty. She took notice of me but was too tired to say anything sensible and went back to sleep almost immediately, taking these long, exhausted kinds of breath. I lay next to her for about half an hour or so before she woke up again and then I spooned her. When she felt my dick pushing against her butt she just moaned 'sorry baby i can't i'm too worn out... later, okay?... I just need to sleep' and went right back to sleep right there. He had completely destroyed her and worn her out to a point I have only seen her in after that last session with Mr Black and his friends... and he had done this all by himself. Frankly, I am still impressed with what he can do to my wife. No wonder she's been enjoying him for so long already. Some businesstrips these must be ;)

Unfortunately, there was no way for any kind of reclaiming that day. She took a shower before the kids came back and we haven't had any opportunity for the ritual yet. It's alright though, I don't feel it's 'necessary' right now, we feel just as close to each other right now than we do during and after the ritual.

Serrand wrote:
Excuse me, if I come back to the boss's wife, but like another commentator already mentioned it seems he's not getting enough from her? But probabely he just completely engrossed and addicted to your beautiful wife and his own wife "pales" comparing to Mrs. L and isn't as attractive.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, if, deep down, your wife's boss is actually quite jealous of you. Yes, he gets her body, but I think he is very much aware and feels that her heart and soul totally belongs to you. Of course, he probabely would never admit this, if it would be true. But please, be prepared, if for whatever reason his own marriage should fail at any point in the future, that he likely will try to steal Mrs.L away from you. I also think he will try to humiliate further.

Again, excuse me for rambling around here a little. My wife out with the kids visiting her parents, so I had a some free time at my hands. Hope it wasn't too "annoying". ;) :)

Haha no worries, I enjoy reading your thoughts! :) All I know is that he really really reeeeaaally loves fucking my wife and that they do have a lot of chemistry. He might be jealous, and of course, as you say, he would never admit to this, but I'm extremely confident that he will never have my wife's heart. He might have her body, but never her soul. We'll keep an eye on his marriage, just in case, though. Still, he wouldn't stand a chance of snatching her away from me in case he went after her. That's what she tells me and that's what it feels like and I am convince that's the truth.

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 am 
OHW Addict

Yeah that's hot, I never ...well very rarely get my GF after she's spread her legs for a lover. Maybe at the thing coming up in mid January, will see :-)

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:03 pm 
$2 Ho

Mr.L, I don't think you know your wife, as well as you think you do. If the love was as strong as you think, she would be concerned to make sure that you re-connected, right after her lover left, to reafirm her love for you, so you would know that you are still her #1, but she had her fun, and you got zilch, oh yea, you got to listen, big woop! She was to tired to reafirm her love for you! Your the only one on this panel hat don't see it. Regards.

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm 
2 Bit Whore

norbertrichard wrote:
Mr.L, I don't think you know your wife, as well as you think you do.

Yes, Norbertrichard, I am sure you know Mr. Ls wife much better than he does. :roll:

BR
Elina

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm 
$2 Ho

elna, i wasn't addressing you, sorry to bust your bubble, but a blind man could read through this mayheim.

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm 
Experienced

pancuckold wrote:
Yeah that's hot, I never ...well very rarely get my GF after she's spread her legs for a lover. Maybe at the thing coming up in mid January, will see :-)

Uuuh what's going to happen in January? :)

norbertrichard wrote:
Mr.L, I don't think you know your wife, as well as you think you do. If the love was as strong as you think, she would be concerned to make sure that you re-connected, right after her lover left, to reafirm her love for you, so you would know that you are still her #1, but she had her fun, and you got zilch, oh yea, you got to listen, big woop! She was to tired to reafirm her love for you! Your the only one on this panel hat don't see it. Regards.

To each their opinion. You and I are very differently wired, and what may be a let down for you might not be one for me. *shrugs*

elina wrote:
Yes, Norbertrichard, I am sure you know Mr. Ls wife much better than he does. :roll:

Apparently he thinks so. Amazing. (Btw thanks for that lovely quip ;) )

norbertrichard wrote:
elna, i wasn't addressing you, sorry to bust your bubble, but a blind man could read through this mayheim.

I do believe elina is entitled to voice her thoughts. Also, what's a 'mayheim'? A synonym for covfefe?

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:06 pm 
Player

Lametta wrote:
I do believe elina is entitled to voice her thoughts. Also, what's a 'mayheim'? A synonym for covfefe?

LOL! Elina is a male, in a female led relationship if I am not mistaken. You should show your fans a bit better, IMO. Anyhow, your post(s) can have multiple readings and you're bound to get various responses. I wouldn't go as far as norbertrichard did but I could offer my 2 cents as well. However, like you mention, you know your wife and relationship better than the people who only can interpreter what you write (and what you left out of the reports). Consequently, I will just keep following your journey and learn from it.

Enjoy the final moments of 2K17 the best you can and then, party hard! :D :D :D
Take Care.

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:13 pm 
$2 Ho

Lametta wrote:
Also, what's a 'mayheim'? A synonym for covfefe?
Now, that's funny.

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:43 am 
Experienced

Mari55 wrote:
LOL! Elina is a male, in a female led relationship if I am not mistaken. You should show your fans a bit better, IMO.

Lol, sorry Elina and thanks Mari55 for pointing that out ;) It's an old reflex. We don't live too far from Italy and we have lots of Italians living in our country, and names ending in -a are always female, so yeah... time to read some profiles closer I think ;)

Mari55 wrote:
Anyhow, your post(s) can have multiple readings and you're bound to get various responses. I wouldn't go as far as norbertrichard did but I could offer my 2 cents as well. However, like you mention, you know your wife and relationship better than the people who only can interpreter what you write (and what you left out of the reports). Consequently, I will just keep following your journey and learn from it.

Enjoy the final moments of 2K17 the best you can and then, party hard! :D :D :D
Take Care.

Sure, everybody can offer their 2 cents and we're always happy when people do, but what's the point in trying to put somebody down, especially considering the condescending tone norbertrichard used, when you are absolutely and entirely, overwhelmingly and bafflingly wrong simply because you don't even know any one of the people involved personally, like... at all? I consider is slightly ridiculous for norbertrichard to assume he can see something that I can't, when all he gets is a couple of lines of text in a forum somewhere on the internet while I have my wife in flesh and blood around me all the time? Also, how can he assume that his expectations in my wife's behaviour after the fact would be at all like mine? Is he running this relationship with my wife or am I? Why should I feel suspicious/bad about what's going on when *his* expectations aren't met, all the while I am perfectly fine with mine? Or maybe I am wrong and I should ask in the forum first before I feel anything for myself and just try to feel what somebody on the internet tells me to feel? Maybe I have it backwards?

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:06 pm 
OHW Addict

Happy new year Lametta, Mrs L!

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:40 pm 
Experienced

From me a happy new year, as well. All my best wishes for you and Mrs. L in 2018. And please, don't ever get bothered by any negative comments here. There a many who follow your thrilling thread quite eagerly. :P And I hope you were finally able to reclaim your beautiful wife in the meantime?

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:16 pm 
Player

^Lametta: Fair points. I obviously I don't know what is in another poster's mind. The best I can come up as a positive answer is that he doesn't know how to communicate well and the worst, that he doesn't give an f about what you think of his words. As for your own posts on your thread...it's self-explanatory. As long as it's within the rules, you post what you want and if you have people following you, cool! If you don't, who cares? I am writing this but you already know it, don't you? ;)

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:06 pm 
OHW Addict

Lametta, proceed ahead and don't let anybody put negative crap in your head. You and the Mrs. have handled all of this absolutely wonderfully. Most of the time when a hotwife finds a man that she has sexual chemistry with, the sex is mind boggling and thru the roof. They, or at least my wife, feels like a slut when fucking outside our marriage and it's pretty well no holes barred. That would include a gangbang or being shared as a slut by her bull. Otherwise, she's just a wife, mother, and grandmother like she's always been. She has come home before after being fucked as many as 5 times completely exhausted and used up. I don't think some of these people understand this as there are certainly varying degrees of this lifestylee among the many participants. Best advice, ignore them and enjoy new parameters. Mrs. L isn't going anywhere and you know it, so it doesn't matter what others think.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:16 pm 
Player

Lametta wrote:
As for what's going on with Mr Black, good news, we're finally having anal sex work, lol. It takes a loooooot of patience, control and last but not least, lube, but finally I am able to take his dick up my bum, almost all of it. It's incredible. Never have I ever felt more 'full' than in these moments. We're also currently exploring light bondage as my submissive side is awakening, lol. My husband loves it, he encourages me a lot to try new things with Mr Black.

You wrote in previous postings, that your lovers use all your holes.
Just wondering in which sequence.
And do you prepare yourself before getting fucked in your ass?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:33 pm 
Trainable

Happy New Years Mr. Lametta. So thanks for the update on what happen when her boss came over. I really have to hand it to your wife she's a very smart woman, she has figured out how to get the fucking that she craves and needs in the comfort of her own bed. It was brilliant of her to tell her lover that you knew about them. Now he can come over to your house, and as you put it destroy her for a couple of hours, and she doesn't have to worry about driving home or telling you about it when she gets there. She can just pass out. Well played. Just curious who's idea was it to close the bedroom door? Was it his to tease you or was it hers so that she could fuck him uninhibited without worrying about hurting your feelings? That certainly was a nice touch thanking him for fucking your wife properly as he was leaving. I certainly hope you got to reclaim her over New Year's and reconnect before she went back to work. Again thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next update.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:26 am 
OHW Addict

Anxious for an update

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28 29 Next