Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 pm 
OHW Addict

Thanks to the naysayers and critics, I'm afraid that my/our friends Mr and Mrs L may not be back. Thank those people for causing another couple to leave our midst and this forum.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:01 am 
Experienced

If I remember correctly, at the beginning of last year we didn't hear from them for about 3 months. I believe a longer hiatus isn't unusuall for Mrs.& Mr L. So, I'm quite confident that we'll hear from them soon again. At least, I hope they don't get the impression they would bore us with their "adventures". Their reports are always hot and exciting and makes this thread one of my favourites on this forum.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:17 pm 
OHW Addict

Unless they change their minds, no. And for the record, they're not split up, but still VERY happily married. So please, nothing from the naysayers.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:43 pm 
Experienced

D+D wrote:
Unless they change their minds, no. And for the record, they're not split up, but still VERY happily married. So please, nothing from the naysayers.

Had you contact with them? Oh man, that would be really a pity. Though, I would say it weren't that many critics. I would say most post were quite positive.
Will write them a PM. This makes me sad.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:12 am 
Experienced

I can only agree with the previous commentators this is one of the best threads on this board. Always looked forward to the next update.
There are alsways these "trolls", who trying to put you down and ruin it for everyone. They are idiots, I think about one specifically. :cry:
But enough of that be assured Mr. L there are many who support you and would be really sad to see you go. None the less, I hope we will hear from you both again some time in the future.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:59 pm 
Trainable

Damn, I have discovered this thread just recently. As well I can only repeat what others already have said: this is one of the most exciting threads on this site. Please, if you Mr L or Mrs L should read this, don't stop. Don’t let yourself get drag down by some haters. There are just ingnorant and misanthropes.
Against all odds I hope you will continue, at least in any sort. :up:

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm 
Experienced

Hi everybody.

First, let me explain why we've been so quiet for a while now. There was lots of negativity being thrown at the both of us that we decided we didn't need in out lives. Quite frankly, having read other threads, this kind of unfounded negativity and those few self-proclaimed psychologists who believe that they know better than the people actually involved in whatever is being talked about, might be a reason why so many people appear for a while and then suddenly vanish from here. Just putting that out there.

Also, here's a few updates about what's been going on and how things have changed a bit around here.

Big news first: I am no longer fucking my boss. The reason is simple: His wife caught him fucking the young assistant in his office when she paid him a surprise visit. Apparently she was bent over his desk and he had his dick way way up her ass when my boss' wife walked in. As you can imagine, that caused a small scene. Long story short: they are NOT getting divorced, but management rained down hell on my boss and threatened to fire him. They DID fire the girl, though. As a compromise, he's been given a different position in a different building about an hour from here instead, and he has been demoted for inappropriate behaviour with work colleagues. Fortunately for him, he's really good at scoring lucrative deals so they couldn't just fire him. Fortunately, what went on between us never got out, so we're clear. We did have a talk about all of everything, and decided it would be preferable for us both to stop seeing each other, let alone rubbing our genitals against each other. My husband also put his foot down and told me, as soon as I told him about the scene in the office, that he wanted me to stop fucking him immediately. So I would have stopped screwing my boss anyway, even if we hadn't had that talk. So why did we have that talk then? Well I wanted him to keep believing that he was in control of the situation. It made him feel better. You can imagine that when the shit hit the fan, everything around him became a blur and he felt like he had lost control over everything. So at least I could give him that.

So this was about a month and a half ago, and things have calmed down a lot. I have a new boss now, but there's no way I'm going to get intimate with him, he's absolutely not my type. Just before anyone asks. I have talked to my former boss twice since, on the phone. Of course I miss his cock and the fun we had but I feel this is for the better, and my hubby agrees. my former boss is having a tough time though, his private life is a mess and his professional life took a few hits, too. Well, I think he'll be fine eventually but it will take some time.

In other news, to compensate for the lack of dick in my life, I've been on Tinder a bit more often (no action yet, though) and I have been over to Mr Black's place twice so far, of course with my hubby's blessing.

Onwards, to new adventures.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:38 pm 
Trainable

Thank you for your update. I have been a big fan of yours since the beginning. You both rock!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:31 pm 
Experienced

Oh man, it's really great to hear from you again. Like I already said, in my opinion, your thread is one of the best on this forum and I alsways look forward to your updates.
You said you faced a lot of negativity, I hope it didn’t include me, even if I was critical about some aspects at times. If so, I want to apologize.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your boss. You obviously had a good thing going, for eachothers benefits. I'm only glad he didn't get caught with you. As you said, that would have been very nagative for your employment situation there. Though, I also have to say, and in danger to sound like an annoying moralist, but I don't feel particular sorry for your former boss. I don't know, if he deserves all this, but there was simply to much cheating on his part to his wife. He has no reasons to complain, that his private life is in a mess, currently. I feel sorry for the young assistant getting fired over this. Talking about double standards, I guess.
Excuse me, if I pry to much into that situation, but I have to admit I'm curious. Were you present at scene when his wife caught him with the young assistant? I'm wondering afterwards, didn't get his wife also suspicious about you in any way?

Of course, I also would like to hear about your encounters with Mr. Black?
Again, it's great to hear from you again. You can say I'm kind of relieved :) . And please don't get bothered by a nagative comments here, there are always some idiots, but there many more, who following your thread very eagerly.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:19 pm 
Pervert

This has always been a favorite thread of mine, maybe my all-time favorite. I was worried when I saw that there were no more updates. One always wonders if something bad has happened--which in a way is what did happen. But fortunately the 'bad' did not happen between you two, Mr. and Ms. Lametta.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:42 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dear Mrs Lametta,

Thank you for updating.
Also appreciate your frank words about what it is like to read some of the negative comments that sometimes gets posted here.

Very glad to hear that you were not caught by your former boss Wife. I fell a little pity for the young assistant though, I hope she is doing al right and have managed to find a new job.

Hope you and your husband will continue to update us on your recent experiences with Mr Black and any new male friends with benefits.

Sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:12 pm 
OHW Addict

Great to see your post Mrs L, but damn I hate what happened to your boss. The two of you had a red hot chemistry that made for awesome sex and submission. Well, I'm betting it won't be long before you have more than you can handle...Well maybe not, but a lot anyway. You re just too damn sexy.
Mr L, hope to hear from you soon and I'm glad you're back!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:00 am 
2 Bit Whore

i just had learned that you were upset by posts on here, and I was not happy about it. So it's great to hear from you and learn what's been going on. :up:

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:14 am 
Virgin

Lametta wrote:
I guess it's time to update you folks about what's been going :)

A couple of things, but I'll try to make it as short as possible, I don't want to bore everyone with a mountain of text ;)

First, we're ending it with Mr Black. Let me explain: my hubby and I have had a few long conversations about me basically having three men (sometimes more) at my disposal and although it crazy fucking hot for us both, it's a lot to handle. So we have come to the conclusion that we need to cut it down a bit. We have also talked to Mr Black and he's absolutely fine with it, which is great. So this weekend he and I a going to have our big send off, as silly as it may sound ;) We're going to leave early tomorrow morning and go on a two day trip to that city we went to last time, as boyfriend and girlfriend. There's going to be a lot of goodbye-sex I'm sure, but we're also going to go out, have food, share laughs etc. Basically we want to end it on a high. When we come back, we'll part ways, at least for the time being. He'll drop me off at home and that'll be that.
On the one hand, it'll be hard for me to see him go, but on the other hand it's been so great having this thing with him (and his friends!) that I want to cherish it as an amazing memory rather than wait for it to lose its interest, grow stale and possibly leave a bad aftertaste. My hubby likes him a lot, too, but it'll also help him manage his natural jealousy that he's experiencing (although he loves it!).

Secondly, hubby wants me to concentrate on my boss again. There have been some developments, too. Last weekend, he, his assistant and I went on a last-minute-trip to seal a deal and of course, he and I ended up in his hotel room the first night and I spent the night there (after Mr Black's permission and my hubby's green light, of course). The assistant had her own room. She popped by in the early morning and, finding me in the boss' bed, was a bit jealous but very warm and funny. We had breakfast together (thank god for room service) and eventually, the inevitable, the elephant in the room, was coming into play. To cut a long story short, he asked us to make out in front of him, which we did. She's a pretty good kisser!! After that, we went to the meeting and it went very well. In the late afternoon we went back to the hotelroom for the paperwork and she and I ended up naked in bed touching and licking and kissing while he watched. Then we went to a fancy restaurant followed by a few drinks in an expensive bar and, very very late at night, ended up once again in his hotelroom. While he was busy talking to his wife on the phone, we got busy again but took it very slowly. Eventually he joined us in his bed (right between us) and had 'the talk' with us. He said that he would absolutely love to screw us both, but that I was his number one. (I felt very happy and it turned me on when he said that). She was going to be his number two, if she decided she was fine with that. She is quite submissive (the way he talks to her is amazing) and she said 'Anything to please you... both'. Again, long story short, I was my boss' center of attention and we both told her to do this and that. For example, he told her to suck his cock and make it nice and wet and hard for my pussy. So she went down on him and I watched as she deepthroated him (not much of a choice, he grabbed the back of her head and basically fucked her throat) until he was nice and hard and wet and then he climbed on top of me and entered my pussy while she watched and looked into my eyes. Honestly, I wouldn't even have needed her to make his cock wet because I was soaking! Still, it really turned me on that she was watching him fuck me and not allowed to interfere. Then my boss encouraged me to give her something to do so I had her kneel over my face and play with my nipples and make out with him for me to watch. It was so hot! As a reward, I told her to eat my pussy when he lifted me to the edge of the bed, stood above me and put his cock in my mouth. Once I had cum in her face, she thanked me for letting her eat my pussy. Unreal, but I loved it. We kept busy for a while and when he finally came inside my pussy, I had her clean me up with her mouth. After that, he told her to lay on the kitchentable on her belly, spread her legs and stay like that. After a couple of minutes, he was hard again and fucked her brains out, very roughly (she came three times!) and came inside her pussy. No cleaning up for her though ;) Then, all of a sudden, my boss said 'I guess your boyfriend doesn't make you cum like that, does he?' and she said 'Oh god no, no way'. I had no idea she was in a relationship! I thought she was single! But to be honest, watching this young thing on her belly on the table with legs spread, cum dribbling down her legs talking about her boyfriend was a massive turn on.

So basically there's that. Focus will now be on my boss (and her) and of course on my lovely husband, who almost came in his pants on the way back from the airport the next day when I told him the story. He had given me a general green light for everything boss-related, so no need to ask first ;)

Right, gotta go, pack my things for Mr Black, one last time.

xxx

This is very much like my fiancé does with her boss. She's his complete personal slut and she cant get enough of him. I am amazed by the similarities between Mrs L's relationship with her boss and my wife-to-be. I also like the threesome's that my girl has with her boss. He has a stable of sexy beauties and she sometimes coordinates them for him, picking the days and people for the girls.
She's also very slutty, dirty and horny around him and it all gets better when there is a third girl in the mix. She likes watching him make out with another woman, when she's cuddling up, and loves to take turns kissing him. Watching him deeply kissing another woman right next to her face, while fucking her in the missionary position , is her most arousing situation. She squeezes his hard dick, licks his neck and holds him tighter when that is happening.
Like Mrs L's boss, Betty's boss is also dominant and revels in making his women utter all kinds of submissive and sexual things to him. My Betty is extremely turned on by his bad boy ways, and gets even more aroused when he has some raunchy plan , like going to a strip club and getting several nude lapdances for both of them. The sexiest story she ever told me had him double creampie her and another girl of his in one long weekend night, while I was home. She does anything he wants, and somehow feels he "deserves" it all. She says they often have sex in a room that is a bit hot, so that it is more "sweaty and musky" and she loves inhaling his macho scent during the heat of passion.

Mrs L, I love your story, maybe I can live out my cuckolding fantasies through your stories. I would love to have more details about the threesomes

I have not been able to watch her properly have a threesome with him, and I hope to do so when I am ready some day. But what she has narrated is very much like what Mrs L narrates. The angst and conflict within me is still a lot so I don't think I am where Mr L is just yet. She is still having to reassure me that it is just a phase and she'll be done with him

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:15 pm 
Pervert

Very hot thread. Thanks for sharing. Sorry it didn't work out with your boss, but lucky when the shit hit the fan, you weren't hit with any.

I agree with your assessment of the negativism. I read stories on here to get turned on, not to douse the fire with bs. Not to be insensitive, but if you two split because a boyfriend stole the Mrs, that's none of my business. Lots of marriages end for plenty of reasons. So what.

Anyway, hope you find a hot black lover soon. You definitely need it.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Dearest Mrs L, so glad to hear an update, thanks as ever for sharing your journey with us.

Such a pity your fun with the boss has come to a close. I admit that of your recent update, I'm saddened and a bit angered that the assistant got fired. However we're here to talk about sex and love and so even that takes a backseat to my commiseration that you're no longer able to enjoy the bastard's cock.

Hoping to hear more from your corner soon and glad if Mr Black is filling you well meantime,

Welcome back :-)

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:21 pm 
OHW Addict

As I've thought about this, do you think that maybe Mrs L that you and your former boss might eventually get back together? After all, he was coming to your house and you do not work under him anymore and you're in different buildings too. From your accounts, you melted when his cock came out and you gave each other such great pleasure. I'm wondering Mr. L, did you enjoy him cucking you in your home? If so, it sounded like a nice setup that could possibly be resumed after some smoke has cleared. Any chance?

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:26 pm 
Experienced

lionbrand wrote:
Thank you for your update. I have been a big fan of yours since the beginning. You both rock!

Why, you're too kind. Thanks! :)

Serrand wrote:
Sorry to hear about the situation with your boss. You obviously had a good thing going, for eachothers benefits. I'm only glad he didn't get caught with you. As you said, that would have been very nagative for your employment situation there. Though, I also have to say, and in danger to sound like an annoying moralist, but I don't feel particular sorry for your former boss. I don't know, if he deserves all this, but there was simply to much cheating on his part to his wife. He has no reasons to complain, that his private life is in a mess, currently. I feel sorry for the young assistant getting fired over this. Talking about double standards, I guess.
Excuse me, if I pry to much into that situation, but I have to admit I'm curious. Were you present at scene when his wife caught him with the young assistant? I'm wondering afterwards, didn't get his wife also suspicious about you in any way?

Yeah well it's a bit of a shame that it's over but on the other hand, I guess he had it coming at some point. I also felt sorry for her but I spoke to her about it and she's taking it very easily. She's already got a new job, too. If I may quote her: "Don't worry about me. With these (pointing to her boobs), I'm getting pretty much everything I want". We had a laugh :)
To answer your question, no, I wasn't present at the time. I was actually out for coffee when things went down and just stepped out of the elevator when his wife rushed past me, fuming. Then people told me the story. I think I got lucky, to be honest.

Serrand wrote:
Of course, I also would like to hear about your encounters with Mr. Black?
Again, it's great to hear from you again. You can say I'm kind of relieved :) . And please don't get bothered by a nagative comments here, there are always some idiots, but there many more, who following your thread very eagerly.

We're trying not to let it get us down, promised.

EDAS wrote:
This has always been a favorite thread of mine, maybe my all-time favorite. I was worried when I saw that there were no more updates. One always wonders if something bad has happened--which in a way is what did happen. But fortunately the 'bad' did not happen between you two, Mr. and Ms. Lametta.

Absolutely! Clear skies over here.

elina wrote:
Hope you and your husband will continue to update us on your recent experiences with Mr Black and any new male friends with benefits.

Whenever we can :)

D+D wrote:
Great to see your post Mrs L, but damn I hate what happened to your boss. The two of you had a red hot chemistry that made for awesome sex and submission. Well, I'm betting it won't be long before you have more than you can handle...Well maybe not, but a lot anyway. You re just too damn sexy.
Mr L, hope to hear from you soon and I'm glad you're back!!

Fotodom wrote:
i just had learned that you were upset by posts on here, and I was not happy about it. So it's great to hear from you and learn what's been going on. :up:

Thank you!!!

chris15 wrote:
This is very much like my fiancé does with her boss. She's his complete personal slut and she cant get enough of him. I am amazed by the similarities between Mrs L's relationship with her boss and my wife-to-be. I also like the threesome's that my girl has with her boss. He has a stable of sexy beauties and she sometimes coordinates them for him, picking the days and people for the girls.
She's also very slutty, dirty and horny around him and it all gets better when there is a third girl in the mix. She likes watching him make out with another woman, when she's cuddling up, and loves to take turns kissing him. Watching him deeply kissing another woman right next to her face, while fucking her in the missionary position , is her most arousing situation. She squeezes his hard dick, licks his neck and holds him tighter when that is happening.
Like Mrs L's boss, Betty's boss is also dominant and revels in making his women utter all kinds of submissive and sexual things to him. My Betty is extremely turned on by his bad boy ways, and gets even more aroused when he has some raunchy plan , like going to a strip club and getting several nude lapdances for both of them. The sexiest story she ever told me had him double creampie her and another girl of his in one long weekend night, while I was home. She does anything he wants, and somehow feels he "deserves" it all. She says they often have sex in a room that is a bit hot, so that it is more "sweaty and musky" and she loves inhaling his macho scent during the heat of passion.

Mrs L, I love your story, maybe I can live out my cuckolding fantasies through your stories. I would love to have more details about the threesomes

I have not been able to watch her properly have a threesome with him, and I hope to do so when I am ready some day. But what she has narrated is very much like what Mrs L narrates. The angst and conflict within me is still a lot so I don't think I am where Mr L is just yet. She is still having to reassure me that it is just a phase and she'll be done with him

Yep, sounds familiar ;)

I'll be posting an update soon. Some of you are curious about Mr Black. Oh and I have one more thing to tell...no spoilers, though ;)

Thanks for all your replies, it feels good to know that some people out there are sharing the excitement with us in positive ways.

xxx

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:28 pm 
Experienced

D+D wrote:
As I've thought about this, do you think that maybe Mrs L that you and your former boss might eventually get back together? After all, he was coming to your house and you do not work under him anymore and you're in different buildings too. From your accounts, you melted when his cock came out and you gave each other such great pleasure. I'm wondering Mr. L, did you enjoy him cucking you in your home? If so, it sounded like a nice setup that could possibly be resumed after some smoke has cleared. Any chance?

You know, you should never say never but... I'm not seeing it right now.

Oh and yes, hubby loved it ;)

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 pm 
Experienced

Oh, you make me very curious about your mentioned update. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it ;).

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:08 pm 
Experienced

MaxCargo wrote:
Oh, you make me very curious about your mentioned update. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it ;).

Well here goes :)

Alright so after the thing with my (former, sadly) boss went down, hubby and I went back to more or less ordinary sex life for some time. Make no mistake, we enjoyed (and still do!) our newly gained time 'alone' and it actually felt pretty good focusing on my husband alone after these recent turbulent events. Fast forward a few days and hubby mentions, as he is pounding away at my pussy, how he liked watching Mr Black's cock sliding in and out of it, and how my pussy lips seemed to try to grip his dick every time it was sliding out before it slid back in, almost as if they were trying to keep his dick there. That, of course, conjured a few memories and sent me over the edge. As my orgasm subsided slowly, I noticed I had actually been rubbing my clit while it hit me, something I did absentmindedly and which I never do unless I feel extremely aroused. By the way, Hubby loves watching me rub my pussy while he is fucking me... what about our male readers on here? Do you like watching a woman masturbate during sex, too? :)

Anyway, after he had unloaded into me and collapsed next to me, and after we both had caught our breath, he said 'How about it?'

The rest, they say, is history. Long story short, I texted him a day or so later, asked him if he was busy. He said he was going to call me later in the evening, after the gym. Which he did, as promised. He said it was nice to hear from me and how I had been etc etc. Then I told him there was a reason I was contacting him and he, of course, wanted to know why. So I told him about what had happened at work and he finished my report by saying "... so you desperately need a big cock." I laughed (well, giggled like a girl is more like it) and confessed as much. 'Husband knows and is okay with it?', 'Sure', I told him, and that he had actually encouraged me to contact him. That made him happy and he said 'well, you know... I'm heading home now, so if you're free....'.

Again, fast forward an hour and I am on my back under Mr Black, his big black dick is deep inside my pussy and I feel like I'm being split in two (it sounds brutal, I know, but it's a good kind of pain with him) and I realise just how much I have missed getting fucked by him. So I grab my phone, start the camera, point it at my face and record my face for a few seconds before I point the camera down my body, all the way to my pussy and tell Mr Big to 'get something nice for my husband to watch'. So he takes the phone out of my hand, sits up a bit, his dick still in my pussy, pans the camera all over my body a few times while I talk to my hubby thanking him for letting me fuck this beautiful big fat dick and that it feels so good in my pussy and that I am so close to cumming but I want him to watch. At that point, Mr Black starts pumping away and drops the phone on my belly. I pick it up, point the cam at my pussy and I watch his cock slide in and out of me again and again and again... and then, when the first wave of my orgasm hits me, I grab it tight and make sure it records my moans, Mr Black's grunting and the wet sounds coming from my pussy. Just after I hit peak orgasm, Mr Black unloads a massive dose of sperm right into my pussy, but he takes his dick out and sprays the rest all over my belly. A big drop hits the phone dead on the camera, so the picture goes way, but I wipe it off, point it at my face (where a few drops of cum have landed, clearly visible) wink at the camera, and say 'thank you my love, I love you' and stop the recording. Then, I send it to hubby and put the phone on the bed next to me. About three minutes later, I get a text which says "Oh wow. I love you. Thank you."

I got quite a welcome when I got back home. The kids were already in bed and fast asleep. I am happy they have a deep sleep because otherwise, they would have been woken up by the sounds coming from our bedroom ;)

It's nice reconnecting with former lovers, isn't it?

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm 
Experienced

Damn, that's one hot report Mrs. L, it never gets boring reading it. And to answer your question, of course, I like watching a woman musturbate. I mean, which guy doesn't? :lol:

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Dearest Mrs.

So good to see that you have reconnected with Mr Black for your own, Mr L and Mr Blacks enjoyment.

Thanks for posting, really enjoyed reading. You are the perfect hotwife I think.

Sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 pm 
Trainable

Hot update. It's always special to hear a woman's perspective. Keep it up. :up:

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:17 am 
Experienced

Hot, hot, hot!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next