To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cuckoldress age when started cuckolding ?

18 - 22
18%
23 - 30
29%
31 - 35
13%
36 - 40
13%
41 - 45
13%
46 - 50
4%
51 - 60
9%

Total votes: 322

truecuckold
Virgin

To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ?

Unread post by truecuckold » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:03 pm

To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ? Please vote

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: To Cuckoldresses : How old were you when you first cuckolded your partner ?

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:00 am

I am interested to see the various answers !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:06 pm

21...after three years of us living together and sharing every moment. She moved out to live in a one bed room apartment with her boyfriend. Everyone of our friends figured it out. She officially introduced her boyfriend to everyone. That's the point in time where I consider our relationship changed from hot gf into cuck, when the man that made her orgasm every night and she woke up with every morning was no longer me.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 am

Yep, the poll is interesting !!! I had thought that the younger ages would be higher but then thought no, the older would probably be higher because so many men take years to talk their wives into it.

But it seems the younger is WAY ahead !! I would have to say that the women are the instigators in the younger couples and the men are the instigators in the older couples. It will be interesting to see how it looks once more people participate in the poll !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:07 am

ucaneffher wrote:21...after three years of us living together and sharing every moment. She moved out to live in a one bed room apartment with her boyfriend. Everyone of our friends figured it out. She officially introduced her boyfriend to everyone. That's the point in time where I consider our relationship changed from hot gf into cuck, when the man that made her orgasm every night and she woke up with every morning was no longer me.

But what you mentioned wasn't cuckolding . She simply left you for someone else .

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:31 am

I voted for Mrs. Sea Girt.
She tells me she cuckolded a boyfriend that was a seven year relationship when she was in her early mid 20s.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 am

bradisalpha wrote:...But it seems the younger is WAY ahead !! I would have to say that the women are the instigators in the younger couples and the men are the instigators in the older couples....
Brad
I havee to agree! :D

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:53 pm

truecuckold wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:21...after three years of us living together and sharing every moment. She moved out to live in a one bed room apartment with her boyfriend. Everyone of our friends figured it out. She officially introduced her boyfriend to everyone. That's the point in time where I consider our relationship changed from hot gf into cuck, when the man that made her orgasm every night and she woke up with every morning was no longer me.

But what you mentioned wasn't cuckolding . She simply left you for someone else .
Correct, for the duration of the lease.

You know... Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean gargling your wife/GFs fuck buddy cum after you slurp it out of her or sucking him off off directly right, or wearing panties, right?

I'm sorry the type of pleasure or humiliation derived from that experience is different than the one you seek with your poll.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:22 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
truecuckold wrote:

Correct, for the duration of the lease

You know... Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean gargling your wife/GFs fuck buddy cum after you slurp it out of her or sucking him off off directly right, or wearing panties, right?

I'm sorry the type of pleasure or humiliation derived from that experience is different than the one you seek with your poll.

You are quite correct sir ...........you were **classically** cucked,
cuckolded, he put the horns on you pal even if you weren't wearing panties
or lapping her cum dripping cunt ............good luck son

dannyvee
Experienced

Unread post by dannyvee » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:29 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Yep, the poll is interesting !!! I had thought that the younger ages would be higher but then thought no, the older would probably be higher because so many men take years to talk their wives into it.

But it seems the younger is WAY ahead !! I would have to say that the women are the instigators in the younger couples and the men are the instigators in the older couples. It will be interesting to see how it looks once more people participate in the poll !!

Brad
I have to agree, if only because it would make sense the the younger, more "liberated" wives/gfs probably feel more empowered/entitled to explore their sexual desires.

I'm not great with numbers, but the math of every woman soon having at least two guys -- a cuck and a bull -- doesn't compute. Either a bull is servicing two women at least or a lot of women aren't getting any men. Or it gets arranged that there are two male births for every female birth?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 am

dannyvee wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:Yep, the poll is interesting !!! I had thought that the younger ages would be higher but then thought no, the older would probably be higher because so many men take years to talk their wives into it.

Brad
I have to agree, if only because it would make sense the the younger, more "liberated" wives/gfs probably feel more empowered/entitled to explore their sexual desires.

I'm not great with numbers, but the math of every woman soon having at least two guys -- a cuck and a bull -- doesn't compute. Either a bull is servicing two women at least or a lot of women aren't getting any men. Or it gets arranged that there are two male births for every female birth?
I believe a bull is servicing more than one woman .. And there are a lot of women that aren't getting any man !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:06 am

ucaneffher wrote:
truecuckold wrote:

I didn't mention anything about cum or panties . But what I understood from your story was that your girlfriend broke up with you and moved in with a new boyfriend . Wasn't it the case ?

My wife for example moved in for a while with a lover while she was married to me . This was cuckolding cause she didn't divorce me . She was fucking someone else while keeping me as her husband .

ln your case , did your girlfriend keep you as her boyfriend while she was staying with the other guy ? and then came back to you ? or did she break up with you ?

calicolombia69

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:30 am

We are at a stage now (20 yrs) where she may spend the whole week-end with him, come home and we dont fuck, nor do I eagerly asked if they had sex. Not because I'm not desperate to lick her clean. The relationship has simply reached a more mature stage. We will of course have sex later that evening or even next day depending on events. She will spend more time telling me about his personal life, work, car trouble.... When I finally penetrate and comment that she feels cavernous, she will tell me that he penetrated her three times or so. I tell her that I notice that she is now permanently stretched to his size. I hardy ever feel her tight anymore. "Well, he is my my husband also, so its natural that I have adjusted to his size"

And after all that, she matter-of-factually instructs me to cum outside. I protest, just to hear more dirty talk. "You've cum inside me for many years. It's fair to Miguel to give him that exclusivity"

So sometimes I do feel she is actually in two marriages vs husband and bull

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:53 pm

calicolombia69 wrote:We are at a stage now (20 yrs) where she may spend the whole week-end with him, come home and we dont fuck, nor do I eagerly asked if they had sex. Not because I'm not desperate to lick her clean. The relationship has simply reached a more mature stage. We will of course have sex later that evening or even next day depending on events. She will spend more time telling me about his personal life, work, car trouble.... When I finally penetrate and comment that she feels cavernous, she will tell me that he penetrated her three times or so. I tell her that I notice that she is now permanently stretched to his size. I hardy ever feel her tight anymore. "Well, he is my my husband also, so its natural that I have adjusted to his size"

And after all that, she matter-of-factually instructs me to cum outside. I protest, just to hear more dirty talk. "You've cum inside me for many years. It's fair to Miguel to give him that exclusivity"

So sometimes I do feel she is actually in two marriages vs husband and bull
I had similar situation with my wife . How long have your wife been with her current lover ?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

truecuckold wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
truecuckold wrote:

I didn't mention anything about cum or panties . But what I understood from your story was that your girlfriend broke up with you and moved in with a new boyfriend . Wasn't it the case ?

My wife for example moved in for a while with a lover while she was married to me . This was cuckolding cause she didn't divorce me . She was fucking someone else while keeping me as her husband .

ln your case , did your girlfriend keep you as her boyfriend while she was staying with the other guy ? and then came back to you ? or did she break up with you ?
I am beginning to believe you did not read my previous post. I will repeat it for you. She moved out and lived away from me for the duration of the lease. Once that period was over she moved back in. It was perhaps the most intense feeling every night knowing she was in bed with him. Sorry if you misunderstood any of it, I tried being concise without hijacking your thread.

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:48 am

ucaneffher wrote:
truecuckold wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
truecuckold wrote:

I am beginning to believe you did not read my previous post. I will repeat it for you. She moved out and lived away from me for the duration of the lease. Once that period was over she moved back in. It was perhaps the most intense feeling every night knowing she was in bed with him. Sorry if you misunderstood any of it, I tried being concise without hijacking your thread.
This was real cuckolding then . How did your gf explain to you that she was fucking someone else ?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:12 am

Well, the 23 to 30 age bracket is still way ahead of the older brackets. Do you think cheating also encouraged cuckoldresses at the early ages.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:43 am

bradisalpha wrote:Well, the 23 to 30 age bracket is still way ahead of the older brackets. Do you think cheating also encouraged cuckoldresses at the early ages.

Brad
In my experience , my wife began cuckolding me by cheating first , then it developed into cuckolding

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:17 am

truecuckold wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:Well, the 23 to 30 age bracket is still way ahead of the older brackets. Do you think cheating also encouraged cuckoldresses at the early ages.

Brad
In my experience , my wife began cuckolding me by cheating first , then it developed into cuckolding
It excited you when you found out, didn't it ??

So there is one that started with cheating... How many more ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 am

With the younger ages showing the highest numbers in the poll, I have to think that most of the women cheated as the first step in cuckolding their husband or BF.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:46 am

Sorry, I know this pole was directed to cuckoldresses, but will add my perspective. My wife and I were younger when we started, late 20s. I think part of it has to do with the fact that many younger women have a different, more sexually liberated attitude. The role of sex in marriage is different than it was in previous generations for my age group. I think that is partly why the younger age groups have the higher numbers.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:50 am

subguy80 wrote:Sorry, I know this pole was directed to cuckoldresses, but will add my perspective. My wife and I were younger when we started, late 20s. I think part of it has to do with the fact that many younger women have a different, more sexually liberated attitude. The role of sex in marriage is different than it was in previous generations for my age group. I think that is partly why the younger age groups have the higher numbers.
Yes .. I agree that has been a big factor. And it is very exciting that cuckolds can realize their fantasies and cravings much sooner than the older generations !!

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

In it's truest sense, cheating IS cuckolding!

I have to answer for my wife as she doesn't care to get on the forums because she spends so much time on a computer at work. She was 26 when she first cuckolded me. We weren't married but were living together. She went out occasionally with a couple of girlfriends and one night I caught her with another guy at her girlfriend's apartment. I moved out and she continued to see him for another month or so, usually with her spending the night at his place she told me later on. After a couple of months we ended up getting back together and eventually got married. It was a couple of years later that I told her about how turned on I would get thinking about her being with him while we were split up and how I would masturbate thinking about her and him fucking. She was surprised that I felt that way but it was shortly after that when she started cuckolding me openly.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:40 pm

I was surprised at first the 40% of the ladies cuckolded a man before they were 30 until I remembered growing up.

If this poll could grow to a few thousand answers I am willing to bet the number would go up another 5 to 10 point for the 30 and under crowd.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:15 am

SeaGirtCuck wrote:I was surprised at first the 40% of the ladies cuckolded a man before they were 30 until I remembered growing up.

If this poll could grow to a few thousand answers I am willing to bet the number would go up another 5 to 10 point for the 30 and under crowd.
I have to agree !! I hadn't really thought about it until this thread included the poll (I am stuck in the older generation !!) It seems to me now that sex is so easily accepted in the younger generations that a girl feels less intimidated going out and getting what she wants ... And the guys are accepting this much easier (instead of the aggressive jealousy of my generation) and finding that it sexually excites them !!

After reading these posts my conclusion is that cheating is leading to many hot wife/GF and cuckold relationships at an early age. And I agree with SeaGirtCuck that with more posters and poll entries we will see this lifestyle beginning in the younger age groups tip the scale considerably.

It is interesting .. And VERY exciting !!

I hope to see many more posts to this thread.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...