Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 978

diversant
Prepubescent

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by diversant » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:30 pm

I adore my wife so much that the idea of penetrating her makes me uncomfortable. I am getting occasional hand jobs though

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Mostly I finger her. Rarely I eat her out. She never gives me head anymore. Occasionally she has me put dicklet inside of her, but I wouldn't call it fucking.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

Vinnydee
Prepubescent

Unread post by Vinnydee » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:14 am

auburnexperience wrote:I know my husband would like me to take a more 'restrictive' view but that just hasn't happened. My long term fuck buddy doesn't mind hubby having sex with me but the subject really hasn't come up.
I was first one of several lovers and then the exclusive lover to a hotwife. I never cared about what she did with her husband. In fact, when she was with me I never thought about him. She went on vacations with me and spent as much as a week at a time with me. Her husband is very submissive, so she calls the shots. I do not need to be exclusive with a woman since I have a wife. She is bi and eventually she shared my hotwife with me.

I was on the other side of this with a live in girlfriend who was a hot girlfriend. :) She never had just one lover. We lived near an Army base so there was never a shortage of guys for her. She spiraled out of control needing gang bangs and violating our one rule, no sex with friends. After that I decided being the lover was more fun.
Started out as a cuckold, then bull and finally ended up in a poly triad with my wife and best friend for most of our 44 year marriage.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Vinnydee wrote:
auburnexperience wrote:I know my husband would like me to take a more 'restrictive' view but that just hasn't happened. My long term fuck buddy doesn't mind hubby having sex with me but the subject really hasn't come up.
I was first one of several lovers and then the exclusive lover to a hotwife. I never cared about what she did with her husband. In fact, when she was with me I never thought about him. She went on vacations with me and spent as much as a week at a time with me. Her husband is very submissive, so she calls the shots. I do not need to be exclusive with a woman since I have a wife. She is bi and eventually she shared my hotwife with me.

I was on the other side of this with a live in girlfriend who was a hot girlfriend. :) She never had just one lover. We lived near an Army base so there was never a shortage of guys for her. She spiraled out of control needing gang bangs and violating our one rule, no sex with friends. After that I decided being the lover was more fun.
Welcome to OHW, Vinnydee.

:)

Mia

annomm33
Prepubescent

Unread post by annomm33 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:06 pm

I enjoy my wife's vagina way too much to ever give it up. But I do like the idea of holding off for several days before her bf gets her. Makes her extra ready for a big cock by the time it happens.

We do play around with tease and denial as far as she sometimes tells me I cannot cum until she says. She might just tease the hell out of me then leave me hanging. Or she might go down on me until I'm on the brink then leave me alone. Or she may ride me and cum herself over and over telling me I can't. It is a hell of a lot of fun, but I have to have her vagina. It is the air that I breathe and my cock needs it just as bad as my tounge.

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:01 pm

My wife has stopped having sex with me for the time being. It makes her unhappy having sex with me & feels that allowing me orgasms only gets in the way of my training. She says I may be allowed sex after 30 days of being locked up but I may get only get a had job (I'm hoping for a ruined one) that I will be required to clean up.
Caged because she says so.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 am

Vinnydee wrote: ... I do not need to be exclusive with a woman since I have a wife. She is bi and eventually she shared my hotwife with me. ... I was on the other side of this with a live in girlfriend who was a hot girlfriend. ...
Hey VinnyDee, Glad to hear from you. Sounds like you're a lucky dude to have both the cuck and Bull roles, plus FFM. Maybe you could start a thread telling about your experiences. They'd be good to read. Thanks.
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 am

Reading all of these people's experiences makes me happy, but envious.
I am currently single again, so in that respect I am totally pussy-free!
But what I loved was when I had a partner and she cut me off form all penetrative sex- including blowjobs.
She gave me handjobs while I picked her pussy and asshole and fingered or dildoed her to orgasm. She really enjoyed this.
But for her, "real sex" was always with a real man, a dominant man who could fuck her hard and long. She told me she loved that sex so much more than what she did with me. I truly enjoyed when she humiliated me like this. I loved being her submissive, and knowing that she truly enjoyed sex with other men so much more than with me mad me very happy.
She stopped giving me blowjobs first. She just lost interest, later telling me that my dick just didn't inspire her like the much harder cocks of her lovers. After a year or two, she made a New Year's resolution not to have sex with me until she had it with someone else.
It wasn't till April that she met another guy and had sex, and by that time, we were well adjusted to our new sex life, as described above. So, we simply decided to continue it. In the end, we didn't have sex for the rest of our relationship, though she had sex with other men, and enjoyed this much more. I was very very happy in this situation. We split up for unrelated reasons.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 am

Reading all of these people's experiences makes me happy, but envious.
I am currently single again, so in that respect I am totally pussy-free!
But what I loved was when I had a partner and she cut me off form all penetrative sex- including blowjobs.
She gave me handjobs while I picked her pussy and asshole and fingered or dildoed her to orgasm. She really enjoyed this.
But for her, "real sex" was always with a real man, a dominant man who could fuck her hard and long. She told me she loved that sex so much more than what she did with me. I truly enjoyed when she humiliated me like this. I loved being her submissive, and knowing that she truly enjoyed sex with other men so much more than with me mad me very happy.
She stopped giving me blowjobs first. She just lost interest, later telling me that my dick just didn't inspire her like the much harder cocks of her lovers. After a year or two, she made a New Year's resolution not to have sex with me until she had it with someone else.
It wasn't till April that she met another guy and had sex, and by that time, we were well adjusted to our new sex life, as described above. So, we simply decided to continue it. In the end, we didn't have sex for the rest of our relationship, though she had sex with other men, and enjoyed this much more. I was very very happy in this situation. We split up for unrelated reasons.

Texas Rebel
Virgin

Unread post by Texas Rebel » Mon May 29, 2017 6:47 am

boogienight69 wrote:Our story is similar to most, we started including other men in our sex life and it became apparent that hubby didn't really measure up both in size and in stamina, there was one lover in particular that just blew my socks off and once I had relaxed into things with him, I realised I just didn't enjoy sex with hubby after that. We can go months with no intercourse but we've both agreed we prefer it this way, we are still very intimate and loving but just don't include intercourse..
Same for us.

Dse2012
Virgin

Unread post by Dse2012 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 pm

For the last year and a half (almost) my wife has been exclusive to her significant other. Initially it started because his sex drive was so voracious, and his cock so much bigger, that he simply took every ounce of sexual time and energy she had. But we both began to embrace the eroticism of my deprivation along with her having so much amazing sex. She and I cuddle a lot and masturbate together frequently including dry humping. But she reserves sex of all kinds for him. It's damn hot!

Cuck2asianHW69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuck2asianHW69 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:05 pm

So im only allowed to fuck my wife if im going 2nd or 3rd... So when she comes home from one of her FB house or if im watching her... I must eat and/or clean her pussy before i fuck her... There are times her pussy is too sore and ill cum from smelling and eating her well used pussy.

Chrisp143
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chrisp143 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:08 am

Yeah, I don't think that would fly in my relationship, for her or for me. I don't see myself as a "submissive" or "cuckold", she doesn't see herself as any kind of "Domme" so that might be why.

If she really wanted it for a short, set time? Possibly, but I think ultimately my "price" for such would be so much that it wouldn't be worth it to her to "pay".

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 am

It seems the "Nays" have it..., but only by the smallest of margins.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:12 am

For all the posts from people being denied intercourse..... i have a question or two.

Does your wife really enjoy the power trip of being able to deny you? Or does she do it because this is what you want? Or does she do it to comply with or please her bull?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:36 am

trdd wrote:For all the posts from people being denied intercourse..... i have a question or two.

Does your wife really enjoy the power trip of being able to deny you? Or does she do it because this is what you want? Or does she do it to comply with or please her bull?
Hmmmm... A very good question that needs to be answered.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

My wife has never really enjoyed sucking me, but really loves sucking her FWB. On the audio recording she made lately, she (and naturally he) are pretty dang enthusiastic about it. I have been feeling very submissive lately and would actually prefer to be denied more things that she does with him. We do some short and long term chastity but she really likes cock so I can't for example just stay locked up. He is only available inconsistently, and she hasn't branched out into others for a long while.

Kzuk
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kzuk » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:51 pm

My gf until recently was fucking her 2 bfs and me all bare. The other day we were out shopping, when she turned to me with a smile and said "I'd like you to start using condoms from now on." I was rock hard in seconds!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 pm

This has been a fun and informative read. My wife and I have started playing a little with denial, and I've found it to be a lot of fun. I don't see us going too far with it though. I love to read about others experiences with long term denial, I find it fascinating. My wife is definitely looser now than when we first married, and that's enough to remind me that her pussy is no longer exclusively mine. For now, this is all I can handle.

Pinks Hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinks Hubby » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:21 am

trdd wrote:For all the posts from people being denied intercourse..... i have a question or two.

While my wife and I have an active sex life, even more active now that she cuckolds me, she does enjoy the power trip of several aspects. We play with a chastity cage at times, and she loves having control and power over my cock. We both suggest using it at different times, and she loves the routine of me giving her the necklace that holds the key and the routine of having to ask her if I can be unlocked.

She has also not allowed me to have sex with her for 1 night. Getting my hopes up in bed, she will sometimes just roll over and say "Ok, you're done for tonight." to me. She has said that she loves having that kind of power.

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:40 am

Couldn't imagine not being able to have sex. Too each their own though. I know that is part of the kink for some here but it just isn't mine or my wife's. part of the thrill for her is bringing me back a creampie to eat and fucking her like a wild man after. Our sexual pleasure comes from each other. I know she enjoys getting some side dick and she knows I enjoy eating the creampie. I'd hate it if I wasn't getting laid. We have sex now way more than before she played with others.

12 years of marriage and we still get it in at least once a day. Sometimes more. I love our sex life.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 am

GforA wrote:My wife sees her boyfriend usually once a week, and they have sex 2-3 times each meeting.

We used to play the denial game, but decided that neither one of us likes to go very long without being with each other. We usually have sex 3-4 times a week, but only once a session.

She used to only have him cum inside her, but we both enjoy me cumming inside her, so that has changed. He ejaculates inside her every time, but I only do about once every 4th or 5th time, so she takes his load more than mine.

She used to only swallow his load during blowjobs, and she would pull her mouth off of me before I cum leaving me to cum on myself, but that too has changed.

She now swallows me as well, although not as often as she swallows him.

Long story short, a lot has changed over the past year or so. There are no more restrictions on our sex. He still cums inside her body more than I do, but I'm "allowed" to now.
Although I'm not a sub - not yet, anyway - and we don't have any rules, that's pretty much our story as well.

I understand why others would more often ejaculate inside my wife's needy pussy at each fucking than I do for the reason that the other man is newer and mostly less frequent for her. And of course, almost all have had lengthier sexual sessions with her than she and I normally do; any cuckolding wife takes advantage of the moments available. That just makes sense to me.

hotwife4me2017
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwife4me2017 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:34 am

Personally, I enjoy the denial aspect of it and we have tried that at times. My wife though feels she couldn't go through and continue on with this lifestyle if we did not have intercourse ever. She says she needs to feel that connection between us to feel safe and mentally able to be with other men. Sorta reaffirms our commitment to each other and our relationship in her mind. We don't have sex all the time, but about once every couple of weeks we do.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 am

I originally posted this over a year ago. It's interesting to see it getting picked up again and to see what has changed for me. Back then, I had been denied my wife's pussy for two months. After that, lots of things changed and she and I went back to fucking. Then things changed again. I was caged two months ago and although I'm frequently let out, her lover has restricted me from fucking her and it's been two months now (the same amount of time as when I posted last year)!!

I can honestly say I don't mind the pussy denial because I feel like I'm getting plenty of sexual stimulation and enjoyment in other ways. I understand those posters who could not live with pussy denial. The mental part of the denial is huge for me and everything it entails. Glad to see this post isn't dead.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 pm

subguy80 wrote:I originally posted this over a year ago. It's interesting to see it getting picked up again and to see what has changed for me. Back then, I had been denied my wife's pussy for two months. After that, lots of things changed and she and I went back to fucking. Then things changed again. I was caged two months ago and although I'm frequently let out, her lover has restricted me from fucking her and it's been two months now (the same amount of time as when I posted last year)!!

I can honestly say I don't mind the pussy denial because I feel like I'm getting plenty of sexual stimulation and enjoyment in other ways. I understand those posters who could not live with pussy denial. The mental part of the denial is huge for me and everything it entails. Glad to see this post isn't dead.

I think what most people don't understand is it's not your wife just turning off the tap and no action.
It's the whole tease and denial aspect, it's the desire and anticipation, it's wanting something that your not getting, I'm about 2 1/2 months since my wife last had sex with me, the most action I've had in this time has being allowed her still remaining clothed, my attempts to touch her breasts shrugged off, and allowed to jerk off and cum on her feet, and of course clean the cum up. You would not believe the level of lust that is building, I just was desire every part of her, I'd age my tounge up her ass in a heart beat in addition to humping her leg like a horny dog.
When I'm masturbating of late I'm not looking at porn, I'm looking at pics of my wife nudes and action shots and I'm getting off to videos of her fucking other men. This is a shocking habit that I hope will be cured by the wife booking me in for a PRince Albert pirceing and a cage what she hold the key, and per another post my only release is via a prostate massage or pegging.
The cuckold thing makes this much more intense, since we have been doing the cuck thing she has only allowed her regular boyfriends to fuck her ass, the number of blowjobs dropped off to an annual birthday blow job, which I didn't get this year either. We played a game for over a year where her regular guy was still coming inside her yet I was require to pull out and cum on her feet. And in this current denial period she has seen him a couple of times and is planning the next catch up night, so knowing what they are doing together, and everything she is doing to please him, while I'm only allowed her feet if I'm lucky.