Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 979

tony51
Virgin

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by tony51 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

I have always enjoyed it when his wife and I were able to use these restrictions to intensify our sexual excitement as well as the cuckold.
Brad
It’s funny to realize I posted this survey and question two years ago. Sarah’s BF at that time, and subsequent BFs, have always preferred that my penis be off limits to her pussy. I think they saw it as a form of humiliation and a show of their dominant position. The more we played with denial, the more I found that it aroused me in different ways. When I don’t cum in a long time, everything is erotic and I’m horny all the time.

A big change over the past two years is that Sarah, herself, enjoys denying me the use of my penis more and more. The chastity cage used to be something she used as a sex toy. Now, when she cages me, it means something more. It means she loves the looks she gets at a bondage party when she has a man on her arm and her husband is following, naked and caged. I know she loves going on a date and leaving me caged (as she did this weekend). So, yes, your point about using denial to enhance the sexual enjoyment of the wife and the BF is something we're experiencing now.

We still have penetrative sex, but it isn’t “routine” like fucking between long-term spouses can be. When she uncages me and we fuck, it’s special and incredibly intense. I know she feels that same intensity. So, in addition, to all the uses of denial that you state, Brad (and I completely agree with), I’d also add that the “reconnection” can be an opportunity for the wife and cuckold husband to have an intense sexual bonding that is much more appreciated and special because of the denial.
I have discovered that the reconnection doesnt need to be that i will be unlocked from my cage or that I will be allowed to enter her. To have SIR come to my bedside in the morning and send me up to the bed he now shares with Beth i have never felt closer. To gently lick her clean or to nipple and tease her pussy as we did before our joint submission to SIR or just hold her as she whispers to me, Content! Our joint submission to SIR !
I understand what you are saying and I do understand this is what you want but I can't have that kind of relationship with Pat and Doug in my house. I have never met Doug and I have no desire to know him. What he does with Pat is between them. i rarely hear about what they did together. I know they have sex of course, but details are not my thing.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 am

tony51 wrote:
petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

I have always enjoyed it when his wife and I were able to use these restrictions to intensify our sexual excitement as well as the cuckold.
Brad
It’s funny to realize I posted this survey and question two years ago. Sarah’s BF at that time, and subsequent BFs, have always preferred that my penis be off limits to her pussy. I think they saw it as a form of humiliation and a show of their dominant position. The more we played with denial, the more I found that it aroused me in different ways. When I don’t cum in a long time, everything is erotic and I’m horny all the time.

A big change over the past two years is that Sarah, herself, enjoys denying me the use of my penis more and more. The chastity cage used to be something she used as a sex toy. Now, when she cages me, it means something more. It means she loves the looks she gets at a bondage party when she has a man on her arm and her husband is following, naked and caged. I know she loves going on a date and leaving me caged (as she did this weekend). So, yes, your point about using denial to enhance the sexual enjoyment of the wife and the BF is something we're experiencing now.

We still have penetrative sex, but it isn’t “routine” like fucking between long-term spouses can be. When she uncages me and we fuck, it’s special and incredibly intense. I know she feels that same intensity. So, in addition, to all the uses of denial that you state, Brad (and I completely agree with), I’d also add that the “reconnection” can be an opportunity for the wife and cuckold husband to have an intense sexual bonding that is much more appreciated and special because of the denial.
I have discovered that the reconnection doesnt need to be that i will be unlocked from my cage or that I will be allowed to enter her. To have SIR come to my bedside in the morning and send me up to the bed he now shares with Beth i have never felt closer. To gently lick her clean or to nipple and tease her pussy as we did before our joint submission to SIR or just hold her as she whispers to me, Content! Our joint submission to SIR !
I understand what you are saying and I do understand this is what you want but I can't have that kind of relationship with Pat and Doug in my house. I have never met Doug and I have no desire to know him. What he does with Pat is between them. i rarely hear about what they did together. I know they have sex of course, but details are not my thing.
TONY
I do understand your feelings. We each deal with our life situations in the best way we can. Be well!

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

petey boy wrote:
tony51 wrote:
petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote: It’s funny to realize I posted this survey and question two years ago. Sarah’s BF at that time, and subsequent BFs, have always preferred that my penis be off limits to her pussy. I think they saw it as a form of humiliation and a show of their dominant position. The more we played with denial, the more I found that it aroused me in different ways. When I don’t cum in a long time, everything is erotic and I’m horny all the time.

TONY
I do understand your feelings. We each deal with our life situations in the best way we can. Be well!
Agreed. We deal the way we can. Take care.

daveleonard
Prepubescent

Unread post by daveleonard » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 am

It’s been 8 months now pussy free for me also locked in chastity 2 1/2 yrs now only her bf is allowed inside her and I feel we are closer as a couple than ever

daveleonard
Prepubescent

Unread post by daveleonard » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 am

It’s been 8 months now pussy free for me also locked in chastity 2 1/2 yrs now only her bf is allowed inside her and I feel we are closer as a couple than ever

Mywife4many
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mywife4many » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:30 pm

My wife and I still have sex but only with a condom. The bulls take her condom free.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:02 am

daveleonard wrote:It’s been 8 months now pussy free for me also locked in chastity 2 1/2 yrs now only her bf is allowed inside her and I feel we are closer as a couple than ever
Do you mind me asking how often you are allowed to ejaculate? Myself, I'm concerned about health problems from not ejaculating often enough? I'm sure it's fine to go a week or so, but not cumming for months at a time concerns me. The longest I ever went was two weeks. I'd be interested in knowing how you handle extended periods of time if you don't cum? Thanks.

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:00 pm

I am allowed to actually fuck my girlfriend on my birthday and our anniversary and on the rare occasion that she is really, really horny and wants some real dick. Otherwise, I am allowed to eat her and fuck her with a strap-on pretty much every day, or sometimes she wants me to use my face dildo to fuck her. She edges me quite a bit while I am in my cage and will occasionally give me a ruined orgasm. And about once a month, she'll let me out and will put a Fleshlight under her and let me pretend to fuck her, but I'm actually fucking the Fleshlight. She also fucks me two or three times a week with her strap-on.

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 am

RangerCuck you sound like a busy and lucky cuck!
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Canadian_Couple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Canadian_Couple » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:19 pm

The girlfriend and I don't look to have a regular lover for her. We seek different partners on a consistent basis. Doing so is motivated by the excitement of the unknown. AKA - never sure as to what the next "guest" may demand of (or expect) of her.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 am

RangerCuck wrote:I am allowed to actually fuck my girlfriend on my birthday and our anniversary and on the rare occasion that she is really, really horny and wants some real dick. Otherwise, I am allowed to eat her and fuck her with a strap-on pretty much every day, or sometimes she wants me to use my face dildo to fuck her. She edges me quite a bit while I am in my cage and will occasionally give me a ruined orgasm. And about once a month, she'll let me out and will put a Fleshlight under her and let me pretend to fuck her, but I'm actually fucking the Fleshlight. She also fucks me two or three times a week with her strap-on.
The Fleshlight variation is a wild, hot one!

My wife used to joke about getting one of those realistic, lifelike sex dolls for me (not the cheap blow up ones, lol), saying that at least "she" wouldn't care that I couldn't satisfy her, or be bothered by how quickly I would cum!

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:50 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:RangerCuck you sound like a busy and lucky cuck!
I am indeed lucky. I've long had cuck fantasies and I managed to get hooked up with a woman who's also had them and was looking for someone willing to be cucked. Not sure how long it will last, but I'm sure going to enjoy it while it does.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:50 am

I found this old post and reread it. Funny how sex restrictions for cuckolds keep changing and evolving in this lifestyle. My own situation is a prime example. Up until a couple of months ago, it seemed like my wife and I were leading pretty vanilla sex lives (well, OK, she had an occasional fling). Now her current BF wants me totally restricted except for hand jobs. Stranger yet, I’ve agreed to it. Part of me is titillated by the prospect and part of me is a bit worried.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:50 am

subguy80 wrote:I found this old post and reread it. Funny how sex restrictions for cuckolds keep changing and evolving in this lifestyle. My own situation is a prime example. Up until a couple of months ago, it seemed like my wife and I were leading pretty vanilla sex lives (well, OK, she had an occasional fling). Now her current BF wants me totally restricted except for hand jobs. Stranger yet, I’ve agreed to it. Part of me is titillated by the prospect and part of me is a bit worried.
Titillated and worried at the same time is keeping you excited, isn’t it ?? Wondering what is next and yet cannot wait to find out ??

A cuckold with restrictions is a very attentive cuckold !! And if his attention begins to dwindle.. I raise his restrictions. It’s like having your hand on a joystick that controls his reactions.. and I enjoy being in that position !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:25 am

Amazing all the different approaches we find erotic! In my view, we need to add at least one more option to the survey: "I get to have sex with her except for the day or two before she sleeps with her FB." That worked well for us, - my wife and I had good sex except that she liked to deny me if she knew she had a date coming up - there were times she'd deny me if she was in her fertile window and had a date coming up - depended on the guy and her feelings for him.

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:53 pm

subguy80 wrote:I found this old post and reread it. Funny how sex restrictions for cuckolds keep changing and evolving in this lifestyle. My own situation is a prime example. Up until a couple of months ago, it seemed like my wife and I were leading pretty vanilla sex lives (well, OK, she had an occasional fling). Now her current BF wants me totally restricted except for hand jobs. Stranger yet, I’ve agreed to it. Part of me is titillated by the prospect and part of me is a bit worried.
You're going to love it! Not being allowed to have her pussy will drive you nuts! You'll be jerking off 5 times a day while shes out there getting all the cock she can handle!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Titillated and worried at the same time is keeping you excited, isn’t it ?? Wondering what is next and yet cannot wait to find out ??

A cuckold with restrictions is a very attentive cuckold !! And if his attention begins to dwindle.. I raise his restrictions. It’s like having your hand on a joystick that controls his reactions.. and I enjoy being in that position !!

Brad
Sir has imposed so many variations with me I find that my wife has come to adore it. Currently I have not had my cage off for 15 days. I have leaked but
not cum. That slow dripping out of arousal is both so intensely hot and frustrating at the same time. Last night was one of the hardest. I was called to the bedroom and ordered to suck him hard and then place his cock into my wife. I did it with relish and was leaking profusely. Usually he sends me out of the room the moment he begins taking her hard. Last nite I was thrilled as I watched him take her further an further into heat. Then he stopped and pulled out
leaving Beth frantic. He then whispered to her for a moment as i knelt as i do at the foot of the bed and waited. A few seconds later my wife yelled at me
to get out so she could have his cock back in her. I crawled away as i got to the door SIR told me to mount the pillow he tossed at me and to take the pillow while he had Beth. The heat and the frustration so intense. Hearing her low moans and then her heat so intense I knelt in the hall listening at the door an this half hearted cum that left me more frustrated then before. I fell asleep on the floor outside what used to my bedroom with Beth.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 pm

petey boy I'm always amazed at how much can handle and how far down the cuckhole that you are willing, hell enthusiatic, about traveling. I don't think I'm nearly as strong as you are.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:27 pm

I think you are actually in love with Sir and you are jealous of your "wife". Admit it.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:34 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:I think you are actually in love with Sir and you are jealous of your "wife". Admit it.
I admit it !
Beth has told me when she sensed I was struggling with these feelings, that it pleased her to have someone that
understood how a woman of today could allow herself to kneel and crawl and to accept all Sir's rules. As long as
we stay united and accept that he will use us both, we will be fine.
When I suck his cock I confess sometimes I think he loves my mouth then Sir will pull me off and that stiff and hard
cock craving her pussy. The pain I feel when I am told to put his cock in her , the sounds of her moans, make me
so hard.
When they both thank me for my service to their pleasure i feel at home.

PS and yes i say it here i am jealous that she has him in her at least once a day.

petey

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:48 am

This poll will be 3 years old in July. There are almost 400 voters. We have some new users since it was first up. I'd love to hear from any of you new guys. Please vote and weigh in with your own stories.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 am

I still have very regular access, but my domme is actively looking for a more regular bull. Someone who will fuck her at least a couple of times a week, so that she doesn't feel reliant on me for that. She wants it to be easier for her to deny me her pussy and seems to be hoping her bull is the type who will want to put access restrictions on me.

The idea is sexually exciting but makes me very nervous. I know how submissive she can be for the right man.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 pm

rspanked wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 am
I still have very regular access, but my domme is actively looking for a more regular bull. Someone who will fuck her at least a couple of times a week, so that she doesn't feel reliant on me for that. She wants it to be easier for her to deny me her pussy and seems to be hoping her bull is the type who will want to put access restrictions on me.

The idea is sexually exciting but makes me very nervous. I know how submissive she can be for the right man.
That is the masochistic thrill of it all! It is like a guy that loves to hang his balls out for his wife who loves to try and slap them. Sooner or later, she is eventually going to get enough good slaps in that they must be removed.

The wife always gets the lovers. The cuckold always gets fucked. Bring lube.

sissy4bbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissy4bbc » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:57 pm

My little dick stays permanently locked. It's been so long now, that even when I am unlocked I only really get half hard if I try. I don't really have a dick anymore, but i'm very happy this way, and it wasn't really much of a dick to start with anyway. That's why she locked me up.

sissy4bbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissy4bbc » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:59 pm

rspanked wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 am

Once she finds a regular guy, you'll never go near her pussy. It's only a matter of time.