Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 979

kccum15
Prepubescent

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by kccum15 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:17 am

Socksmix8 wrote:
sigmax wrote:Very informative topic, its good to see others going this path. Not at full denial but now I know where it leads to.
Our sex life is very intensive but if it comes to penetrative sex is going to be less frequent. Once per month or so. Most of the times I masturbate in bed laying next to wife whilst we have dirty talk. She enjoys deny me more and more. Shes fully satisfied by her BF if we talk about penetrative sex also my size and stamina is far behind him so she doesnt need me at this department. Its a matter of time when I become pussy free cuck. Scarry yet exciting thought.

It's very exciting. At first it was tough for me but now I look at the extremely rare time we have sex as the start of something beautiful since I know it'll be a long time before I get her again. I cum so fast in her now it leaves her dissatisfied and really seems to ramp up her need for a real good fuck with someone else!

Edit: to be clear, I don't cum inside her. Only other guys are allowed to cum on and in her.
Exactly the same situation for me. If I am allowed to fuck her, she kinda of giggles and says something to the effect of "I can see why I dont do this much". I am also not allowed to touch her with my cum, that is just for her BF. She let me titty fuck her the other day (very rare) and I came on her, and she told me I was not being a good cuckold and that if I ever wanted to titty fuck her again, I needed to make sure that didnt happen. She said "you know the rules". So hot!!

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 am

I apologize about saying it sounds like BS. I know there are enough variations in this lifestyle that not much should came as a surprise. I completely believe you kccum15. I'm sure this works for both of you. It's just difficult to process this:Subject: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands
kccum15 wrote:...... I know it is F'd up to say that not having sex makes you more sexually satisfied, but it does. ........... This is a purely sexual kink, and I am glad that myself and others can express it here.
I see what you're saying about it being "purely a sexual kink". That I can understand! In the same way that I can't fathom what eternity in Heaven or Hell is like, I can't deal with the idea of "never again". Whatever the "never" is (oral, anal, vaginal, seeing her naked etc.), I'd feel sad I lost something I'd "never" get back. I get it it's not for everyone.
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:45 am

kccum15 wrote:[

Exactly the same situation for me. If I am allowed to fuck her, she kinda of giggles and says something to the effect of "I can see why I dont do this much". I am also not allowed to touch her with my cum, that is just for her BF. She let me titty fuck her the other day (very rare) and I came on her, and she told me I was not being a good cuckold and that if I ever wanted to titty fuck her again, I needed to make sure that didnt happen. She said "you know the rules". So hot!!
We are exactly the same. My wife enjoys fisting and stretching so we are at the total extreme of her not feeling or wanting me but the very rare time I'm allowed to fuck her its accompanied with her laughing or asking "is it in yet?" she's had me stop fucking her before telling me there's just no point and tells me to fist her or her one of her big dildos.

Back in the day when I used to be allowed to fuck her more often she used to come home with cum in her pussy and she'd let me fuck her with another man's cum but under no circumstance was I allowed to cum in her as well so I'd pull out of her cum filled pussy and cum in a towel while she told me how good it felt to be filled with cum... So hot!

kccum15
Prepubescent

Unread post by kccum15 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:03 am

Socksmix8 wrote:

We are exactly the same. My wife enjoys fisting and stretching so we are at the total extreme of her not feeling or wanting me but the very rare time I'm allowed to fuck her its accompanied with her laughing or asking "is it in yet?" she's had me stop fucking her before telling me there's just no point and tells me to fist her or her one of her big dildos.

Back in the day when I used to be allowed to fuck her more often she used to come home with cum in her pussy and she'd let me fuck her with another man's cum but under no circumstance was I allowed to cum in her as well so I'd pull out of her cum filled pussy and cum in a towel while she told me how good it felt to be filled with cum... So hot!
Very hot! Yes, my wife has made me stop before in the middle of sex because it was just annoying her.

kccum15
Prepubescent

Unread post by kccum15 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:05 am

coastalkid wrote:I apologize about saying it sounds like BS. I know there are enough variations in this lifestyle that not much should came as a surprise. I completely believe you kccum15. I'm sure this works for both of you. It's just difficult to process this:Subject: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands
kccum15 wrote:...... I know it is F'd up to say that not having sex makes you more sexually satisfied, but it does. ........... This is a purely sexual kink, and I am glad that myself and others can express it here.
I see what you're saying about it being "purely a sexual kink". That I can understand! In the same way that I can't fathom what eternity in Heaven or Hell is like, I can't deal with the idea of "never again". Whatever the "never" is (oral, anal, vaginal, seeing her naked etc.), I'd feel sad I lost something I'd "never" get back. I get it it's not for everyone.
No need to apologize, but thank you. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would not have been happy, but this is the way it has evolved and its very erotic. Appreciate the discussion.

Socksmix8
Virgin

Unread post by Socksmix8 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:40 pm

kccum15 wrote:
Socksmix8 wrote:

Very hot! Yes, my wife has made me stop before in the middle of sex because it was just annoying her.
That's awesome! There's ones time I remember in particular where my wife has told me to stop fucking her because it's a waste of time and told me I wasn't allowed to cum after dissapointing her so much.

She called one of her regulars to come over and fuck her brains out while I jerked off downstairs! I came so hard after that!

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat May 12, 2018 2:05 am

Since I posted to this thread almost 2 years ago, my wife and my arrangement has changed a little.

She is currently starting to date a new bull that comes into town every couple of weeks, and when he is here he is usually here for 3-4 days.

We've decided that while he is in town, I will not have sex with my wife. Kind of like when he's here he "owns" her pussy. I will not have sex with her until he is gone.

I will however clean her up when she gets home.

This is the plan, whether or not we are able to stick to it remains to be seen.

pablo1971
Prepubescent

Unread post by pablo1971 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am

3-4 times a week sex is necessary for a man, otherwise you have various problems with your generative system. You still sure with obstination?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm

pablo1971 wrote:3-4 times a week sex is necessary for a man, otherwise you have various problems with your generative system. You still sure with obstination?
Well, that depends on the man. As for me, it takes me a minimum of a week, sometimes two weeks, to "recharge" after I cum. On the other hand, my wife's boyfriend Adam, who lives with us, seems to be ready to go again after only a few minutes. He's over 20 years younger than me, so that's understandable.

DM

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:27 am

GforA wrote:Since I posted to this thread almost 2 years ago, my wife and my arrangement has changed a little.

She is currently starting to date a new bull that comes into town every couple of weeks, and when he is here he is usually here for 3-4 days.

We've decided that while he is in town, I will not have sex with my wife. Kind of like when he's here he "owns" her pussy. I will not have sex with her until he is gone.

So, it's only been about a month and a half, but I'm curious to know if you have been able to stick to your plan? Do you refrain from any sex with your wife for the several days he is visiting? How does it feel? Are you turned on? My wife and I went through some similar experiments where I was denied her pussy as long as her BF provided her with steady sex. It set up a competition with him to see how long he could "deny" me (which he wanted).

Cucklife101
Virgin

Unread post by Cucklife101 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:11 am

I am not allowed to touch my wife pussy unless another man has had her 1st. Which is 2x-3x a week. She has her boyfriend and 2 fuck buddies at the moment. My wife does sleep overs with her boyfriend. Her fuck buddies are every so often. I am on mandatory clean up duty thats when she gives me the details of her time with them. Then i am able to fuck her pussy! But not cum inside her only on her. If i get to watch she likes me to try not to cum. Its a trip we have a normal loving relationship in public but behind closed doors she is in full control and she loves it.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 am

With a few variations Mine is like yours Cucklife101. We are both Submissive to SIR. He sleeps in what was our bedroom, while i reside
in an attached inlaw suite. I am never allowed in the bedroom unless summoned by SIR. I do cleanup first on Beth then on SIR. I am
currently caged, so intercourse out of the question. When SIR allows Beth milks me and then feeds me my own load from her hand.

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Pat and I have not had sex since Dec 2016. At this point I'm not allowed to see or touch her naked body. I can masturbate as much as I want but not in her presence. She and her BF are going away for a week's 'honeymoon' next week. This is the first time they will be away for more than a 3 day weekend.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:54 am

tony51 wrote:Pat and I have not had sex since Dec 2016. At this point I'm not allowed to see or touch her naked body. I can masturbate as much as I want but not in her presence. She and her BF are going away for a week's 'honeymoon' next week. This is the first time they will be away for more than a 3 day weekend.
Just curious. How many times a week does Pat have sex on average? Since she is not having sex with you, what are her sexual needs and how much is she getting from her BFs? When husbands are denied, that has an obvious effect on the wives unless they are getting plenty of action elsewhere. Thanks.

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:31 am

subguy80 wrote:
tony51 wrote:Pat and I have not had sex since Dec 2016. At this point I'm not allowed to see or touch her naked body. I can masturbate as much as I want but not in her presence. She and her BF are going away for a week's 'honeymoon' next week. This is the first time they will be away for more than a 3 day weekend.
Just curious. How many times a week does Pat have sex on average? Since she is not having sex with you, what are her sexual needs and how much is she getting from her BFs? When husbands are denied, that has an obvious effect on the wives unless they are getting plenty of action elsewhere. Thanks.

usually she has a date night on Tuesday or Wednesday evening. then she will stay with Doug on Friday night or Saturday night. that is an overnight date. so, twice a week. Of course, I have no idea how many times they indulge during those times. She does come back with a smile and a spring in her step.

When she had multiple BF's she would have maybe two date nights a week. She did tell me that was kind of a full week when she was doing that. no pun intended with that.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:47 pm

petey boy wrote:With a few variations Mine is like yours Cucklife101. We are both Submissive to SIR. He sleeps in what was our bedroom, while i reside
in an attached inlaw suite. I am never allowed in the bedroom unless summoned by SIR. I do cleanup first on Beth then on SIR. I am
currently caged, so intercourse out of the question. When SIR allows Beth milks me and then feeds me my own load from her hand.

Never allowed? Has SIR moved in fully? How about when there is no sex and Sir is not arround, do you and Beth behave normal, or is she always domming you? :lol:

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:50 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:With a few variations Mine is like yours Cucklife101. We are both Submissive to SIR. He sleeps in what was our bedroom, while i reside

Never allowed? Has SIR moved in fully? How about when there is no sex and Sir is not arround, do you and Beth behave normal, or is she always domming you? :lol:
SIR has moved in fully. His clothing hangs in the master bedroom closet. Our home has a casita ( in so. calif same as inlaw apt ) My clothing hangs there. I sleep daily there. I only go to their bedroom when summoned. I remain caged 90% of the time. To the world and our friends we are the same loving couple. Friends believe thatSIR has rented the casita. There is gossip I am sure but Beth adores him. Dare i say, as do i.

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:00 am

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

SIR has moved in fully. His clothing hangs in the master bedroom closet. Our home has a casita ( in so. calif same as inlaw apt ) My clothing hangs there. I sleep daily there. I only go to their bedroom when summoned. I remain caged 90% of the time. To the world and our friends we are the same loving couple. Friends believe thatSIR has rented the casita. There is gossip I am sure but Beth adores him. Dare i say, as do i.
That I don't know if I could handle. When Pat goes out on a date, I know what is happening but it is not 'right under my nose'. So far, our bedroom is for us, no sex but for us and us alone.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:16 am

Tony51, I know what you mean about having places and things that are just yours, special for you and your wife. I used to feel the same way until I agreed to take the spare bedroom while my wife's BF slept in "our" bed. I found it incredibly, amazingly erotic to imagine them in our bed while I was in the other room. Then, in the morning, to get up and make the coffee, looking at the closed bedroom door and listening for their "activity." Then, afterwards, crawling into the "used" sheets that she has been fucked in. Now I am a convert and gladly take the spare room.

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:56 am

subguy80 wrote:Tony51, I know what you mean about having places and things that are just yours, special for you and your wife. I used to feel the same way until I agreed to take the spare bedroom while my wife's BF slept in "our" bed. I found it incredibly, amazingly erotic to imagine them in our bed while I was in the other room. Then, in the morning, to get up and make the coffee, looking at the closed bedroom door and listening for their "activity." Then, afterwards, crawling into the "used" sheets that she has been fucked in. Now I am a convert and gladly take the spare room.

I might not be able to say I completely know what you are saying but I think I can understand the feelings and emotions. This is one place that I'm very glad, at the present, to be able to say is 'ours'. Maybe in the future Pat will decide she wants to wake up with him in that bed. Until then I will relish our time and place.

Of course, I work during the day. What she has done and does now I have no idea unless she is careless with the straightening up after but for now, our bedroom is ours.

Stay cool.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 pm

subguy80 wrote:
GforA wrote:Since I posted to this thread almost 2 years ago, my wife and my arrangement has changed a little.

So, it's only been about a month and a half, but I'm curious to know if you have been able to stick to your plan? Do you refrain from any sex with your wife for the several days he is visiting? How does it feel? Are you turned on? My wife and I went through some similar experiments where I was denied her pussy as long as her BF provided her with steady sex. It set up a competition with him to see how long he could "deny" me (which he wanted).
He hasn't been back since, but he is coming in town next week. But last time he was here, yes, I did not have sex with her until several days after he left town.

I will update after their next meeting, thanks for asking!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:51 am

You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

I have always enjoyed it when his wife and I were able to use these restrictions to intensify our sexual excitement as well as the cuckold.

I am looking forward to hearing more of your experiences.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:47 am

bradisalpha wrote:You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

I have always enjoyed it when his wife and I were able to use these restrictions to intensify our sexual excitement as well as the cuckold.

I am looking forward to hearing more of your experiences.

Brad
I think that is the whole point of denial. To build the sexual tension and excitement to an elevated level. Isn't that most of the point of all this?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:21 pm

bradisalpha wrote:You can see in this thread, there are so many variations of sexual restrictions, and the excitement to the cuckold can be extreme if his wife and her boyfriend are creative with his restrictions and denial. They can be used as incentives, rewards, goals, punishments, rules, humiliation, embarrassment .. but always bringing nervous excitement and building sexual reactions along with mental conditioning and mind fuck fucking.

Brad
It’s funny to realize I posted this survey and question two years ago. Sarah’s BF at that time, and subsequent BFs, have always preferred that my penis be off limits to her pussy. I think they saw it as a form of humiliation and a show of their dominant position. The more we played with denial, the more I found that it aroused me in different ways. When I don’t cum in a long time, everything is erotic and I’m horny all the time.

A big change over the past two years is that Sarah, herself, enjoys denying me the use of my penis more and more. The chastity cage used to be something she used as a sex toy. Now, when she cages me, it means something more. It means she loves the looks she gets at a bondage party when she has a man on her arm and her husband is following, naked and caged. I know she loves going on a date and leaving me caged (as she did this weekend). So, yes, your point about using denial to enhance the sexual enjoyment of the wife and the BF is something we're experiencing now.

We still have penetrative sex, but it isn’t “routine” like fucking between long-term spouses can be. When she uncages me and we fuck, it’s special and incredibly intense. I know she feels that same intensity. So, in addition, to all the uses of denial that you state, Brad (and I completely agree with), I’d also add that the “reconnection” can be an opportunity for the wife and cuckold husband to have an intense sexual bonding that is much more appreciated and special because of the denial.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:41 am

subguy80 wrote:

Brad
It’s funny to realize I posted this survey and question two years ago. Sarah’s BF at that time, and subsequent BFs, have always preferred that my penis be off limits to her pussy. I think they saw it as a form of humiliation and a show of their dominant position. The more we played with denial, the more I found that it aroused me in different ways. When I don’t cum in a long time, everything is erotic and I’m horny all the time.

A big change over the past two years is that Sarah, herself, enjoys denying me the use of my penis more and more. The chastity cage used to be something she used as a sex toy. Now, when she cages me, it means something more. It means she loves the looks she gets at a bondage party when she has a man on her arm and her husband is following, naked and caged. I know she loves going on a date and leaving me caged (as she did this weekend). So, yes, your point about using denial to enhance the sexual enjoyment of the wife and the BF is something we're experiencing now.

We still have penetrative sex, but it isn’t “routine” like fucking between long-term spouses can be. When she uncages me and we fuck, it’s special and incredibly intense. I know she feels that same intensity. So, in addition, to all the uses of denial that you state, Brad (and I completely agree with), I’d also add that the “reconnection” can be an opportunity for the wife and cuckold husband to have an intense sexual bonding that is much more appreciated and special because of the denial.
I have discovered that the reconnection doesnt need to be that i will be unlocked from my cage or that I will be allowed to enter her. To have SIR come to my bedside in the morning and send me up to the bed he now shares with Beth i have never felt closer. To gently lick her clean or to nipple and tease her pussy as we did before our joint submission to SIR or just hold her as she whispers to me, Content! Our joint submission to SIR !