Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 979

desertsub

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:32 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:13 am

It is obviously a logic fail to say you love someone more than anything and yet basically loathe having sex with them. I realize that there are many on here who don't agree with that and, as I said, I get it.....particular kink and this being the cuckold forum.

If you are equating one with the other than, all I can say is...........BIG apples, BIG oranges.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:12 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:32 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:13 am

It is obviously a logic fail to say you love someone more than anything and yet basically loathe having sex with them. I realize that there are many on here who don't agree with that and, as I said, I get it.....particular kink and this being the cuckold forum.

If you are equating one with the other than, all I can say is...........BIG apples, BIG oranges.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!
Yep, a lot of that here.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:15 pm

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:01 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:33 pm
bebbabe1973 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:42 pm
................. She then said I love you more than anything, and the foreplay was great, but she felt like she was almost being forced to fuck me, and that I needed to be happy with what she was willing to do. .................
Maybe it's just a matter of wording but the first part of that statement is a dichotomy to the latter part.

Specifically the "more than anything" part.
Intercourse and love are 2 different things, although I love intercourse with my wife, she doesn't with me. Hell plenty of lesbian couples love each other without intercourse. Not that hard to understand.
It is merely a little bigger kick in the balls compared to the "I love you but I'm not in love with you..." platitude. It doesn't matter to a cuckold or lesbian couple. It means the same thing. Actions speak louder than words regardless how they are phrased.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:38 pm

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:42 pm
She said let me be blunt, I don't want you in me anymore, and that the thought of fucking me depresses her and since she stopped fucking me she hadn't had a bad migraine. She then said I love you more than anything, and the foreplay was great, but she felt like she was almost being forced to fuck me, and that I needed to be happy with what she was willing to do. I was a bit upset, and but she ended up jerking me off with the lube, and telling me that I need to get used to the hand pussy, and that her real pussy was for other guys. So it's now almost a year, and all I have gotten is hand jobs, no blow jobs since June on my birthday. It's funny since I haven't fucked her in almost a year, I get way hornier for her, especially when she dresses sexy. A few times, when I told her she looks sexy or seen her nude, her reply is "This isn't for You".
Sorry, but that sounds to me more like her telling you that she doesn't love you the same way you love her. If the shoe was on the other foot, perhaps say she developed some incurable health issue causing her to gain 200 pounds, would you ever tell her that the thought of sticking your dick in her fat cunt depresses you? Hell no. You would lovingly do your best and reassure your life partner she will always be beautiful as you give her what she needs.

Try telling her that you've decided to place $1000 per month into a private bank account so you can take a exotic vacation without your boring old "ball and chain" tagging along. Tell her you love her, but at least once a year you need to get away and kick up your heels. That you need to spend some time "rediscovering" what it feels like to be desired (even if you have to pay a hot young women to give you that "boyfriend experience"). If you putting aside that money every month means she is forced to put more of her earnings into paying the household expenses, well she just needs to be happy with it, since she is no longer being "forced" to fuck you.

-Suchen

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:10 pm

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:43 pm
My wife has a steady, he's a very thick older guy, he sexually takes care of her, at least 2 times a week (she also hooks up with other guys once in while). I normally got pussy from her a couple of times a month. I'm only 3 1/2" and don't get very hard, and cum in a minute or so. She compares sex with me to "Doing the Dishes", and she calls my dick a clit, and has made fun of my size, since before we were married. She says I'm the perfect husband, her best friend, and loves me, but sexually it's just not there, why she sees other guys.

Last year at Christmas she got some new expensive lube and did the normal thing of telling me about her and her BF while rubbing my cock, this usually ended up with me close to coming and me having really fast intercourse and coming in her pussy, but this time I made the mistake of telling her that the new lube and her soft hand felt just like a pussy, and she made me cum hard in her hand really fast.

So for the next several months she just used that lube and her hand on me, sometimes with me fucking her hand while she held it down by her pussy, which was fun, she called it my hand pussy. After the novelty wore off, I'd ask to fuck her, she would make up an excuse, like she was saving herself for Bryan (her BF) the next day, sometimes would suck my dick. Soon it was almost June, and I hadn't been in her and confronted her about it.

She said let me be blunt, I don't want you in me anymore, and that the thought of fucking me depresses her and since she stopped fucking me she hadn't had a bad migraine. She then said I love you more than anything, and the foreplay was great, but she felt like she was almost being forced to fuck me, and that I needed to be happy with what she was willing to do. I was a bit upset, and but she ended up jerking me off with the lube, and telling me that I need to get used to the hand pussy, and that her real pussy was for other guys. So it's now almost a year, and all I have gotten is hand jobs, no blow jobs since June on my birthday. It's funny since I haven't fucked her in almost a year, I get way hornier for her, especially when she dresses sexy. A few times, when I told her she looks sexy or seen her nude, her reply is "This isn't for You".
You have absolutely no gain, potential or otherwise, whatsoever in this relationship. Some things in life are fixable. This one isn't.

There is one clear option for you. Seek counsel. While you are doing that, you may consider quietly getting your affairs in order, secretly obtaining another place to reside, and ready to immediately walk when you decide it's time to split. Remember to say or reveal your plans and actions to NOBODY!

Sooner rather than later, she's going to need something important and significant from you.

Calmly look her in the eye, point to yourself and quietly say "This isn't for you".

Turn around, shut up and shuffle. Don't waste your time by looking back. Pull the chain on this one. We all have our own problems. Her and her suitors can deal with their situation. It is not your problem.

These are my personal feelings about what I believe to be your wisest option in such a situation.

Good luck!

bebbabe1973
Prepubescent

Unread post by bebbabe1973 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Update: Since writing the first post, I have shown her some of the comments on here, and shared more of my feelings with her. My wife has agreed to suck my dick more, which she has done. Also, we have started experimenting with outercourse, which means she rubs my cock on the outside of her pussy (mostly while she is sitting on top of me). Although she says the outercourse will stop if I ever have an "accident" and slip into her, she is still very adamant about not allowing me to penetrate her. It's strange but we both feel closer than we have in years, I'm way more attracted to her now, jerk off thinking about her a lot more, and have actually started having wet dreams about fucking her. As she has said, sex hasn't stopped with us, it's a compromise into something we can both enjoy. She also says, if I need pussy, go get some, she's not stopping me.

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:29 pm

We haven't had sex in over 5 years. If I asked her to she will play with my dick and even suck it sometimes. But I almost always stop her and end up jacking myself off. I know it's probably not rational but I start feeling guilty to let her get me off. I'm not man enough to satisfy her. I don't think I deserve to be satisfied by her. A psychiatrist would have a field day with me......lol

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:00 pm

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 pm
Update: Since writing the first post, I have shown her some of the comments on here, and shared more of my feelings with her. My wife has agreed to suck my dick more, which she has done. Also, we have started experimenting with outercourse, which means she rubs my cock on the outside of her pussy (mostly while she is sitting on top of me). Although she says the outercourse will stop if I ever have an "accident" and slip into her, she is still very adamant about not allowing me to penetrate her. It's strange but we both feel closer than we have in years, I'm way more attracted to her now, jerk off thinking about her a lot more, and have actually started having wet dreams about fucking her. As she has said, sex hasn't stopped with us, it's a compromise into something we can both enjoy. She also says, if I need pussy, go get some, she's not stopping me.
You should jump on that offer asap. You my friend, need to restore your self confidence. Work on yourself and perhaps along the way she will begin to want you again and if not you will be better equipped to find someone new.

-Suchen

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:08 am

bebbabe1973 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 pm
There is a saying in FemDom circles;

"Men wants what they cannot have"

So when your wife is denying you intercourse, you want it even more and tries to please Her even more in the hope that She will allow you.
When She notices this, She will love the attention and recognize that what makes you so much in love and attentive is the fact that She is deyning you.....

Maybe this is exactly the dynamics you are experiencing.

BR
Erling

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:57 am

Dirk the cuckold wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:29 pm
We haven't had sex in over 5 years. If I asked her to she will play with my dick and even suck it sometimes. But I almost always stop her and end up jacking myself off. I know it's probably not rational but I start feeling guilty to let her get me off. I'm not man enough to satisfy her. I don't think I deserve to be satisfied by her. A psychiatrist would have a field day with me......lol
They definitely would because this is a psychological issue.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:14 am

Dirk the cuckold wrote:
Don't worry about the psychiatrist - if it works for you and your wife, and you both enjoy it, who cares?

I agree with your line of thought about feeling guilty if your wife gets you off; I've gotten to the point where I mostly deny myself now, edging all the time but avoiding completion. Often now, when I let myself finish, I feel an intense let down, that I shouldn't have done that. I get angry with myself for cumming! Same rationale: Only the men who can satisfy my wife should have the pleasure of cumming!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:17 am

Spirit wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:10 pm
For us it was me that wanted my wife to cuckold me. It took quite a while for her to agree to try..the search was fun but stressful because of fear of STI. Finally a fellow, a decided bachelor came a long..a good man who is not interested in breaking up our marriage; and they have been exclusive for five years now. I don’t participate at all, not even watching as he has completely replaced me as a lover.
It's wonderful when you and your wife can find her the right kind of guy like that. We're in the same situation; she became exclusive to her lover a number of years ago, and he has completely replaced me, even to the extent that I'm not allowed to see my own wife's naked body anymore. We're all quite happy with the situation.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:35 am

Dirk the cuckold wrote:
I can certainly relate to this. I am no longer permitted to have sex with my other half. In fact I have not had sex with her or any other woman for over 3 years now. I am still permitted to see her naked when she is getting fucked by her bull however - but only sometimes. I am restricted to solo masturbation only. If I am lucky I am occasionally permitted to masturbate whilst I watch her getting fucked. More generally I am also banned from having sex with any other woman. Dottie occasionally likes to tease me about this, perhaps by whispering in my ear things like "I'll be fucking my boyfriend again tonight. I'm not in the mood to have you watching so you're sleeping in the spare room again. Never mind. You can still jerk off like a pathetic little loser while you listen to us fucking - you like doing that don't you. Hand pussy only for losers."

I may be banned from having sex but masturbation gives me really powerful orgasms. I know in my heart that this is all I deserve and, in many ways, it is all I need. There's nothing wrong in accepting your fate as a denied cuck if it gives you pleasure.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:13 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:35 am

There's nothing wrong in accepting your fate as a denied cuck if it gives you pleasure.
So true! :up:

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:16 am

My wife has given me a hall pass. I've never used it and probably never will.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:50 am

Dirk the cuckold wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:16 am
My wife has given me a hall pass. I've never used it and probably never will.
No "hall pass" for me - that's always been quite clear!

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:53 am

Hi new here..on the cusp of being cucked..i hope..anyway..my wife has denied me eating or touching her pussy for 3weeks now..first time ive ever been denied....she says i will learn to appreciate her pussy...she let me fuck her last nite but that was it...loving it!!

wisebetrue
Trainable

Unread post by wisebetrue » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:50 am

It has been 7-8 years since we had intercourse.... I will try to make this short, been together 25 years married for 22...She was/is a cheater, A Organic Cheater... I catch her I think 90% of the time, I have been trained to not talk about it as it results in a big fight so I just be quite about it, And realize her sex life is none of my business...

Currently, she has no fuck buddy, Probably not for the last 3 years, She is dominate, She got me in a dress slowly somehow in the home for the past 6 years,That started as a Joke,But she maybe was not playing... She allows me to lick her off but in no way, no how will she touch me ,She gets uncomfortable even joking about sex with me... Basically I have become a Roommate/ Brother to her, separate bedrooms and everything... She is not in the least bit interested in my orgasm...

I read on here about couples and they both enjoy and make this a kink, My situation it is all natural, She Took my manhood and ego away over the last 8 years, I was never in my life was submissive, I am now... We do get along well now because I do not pressure her or talk sex, I have to ask if I can go down on her and About twice a month she lets me... I get a Very Intimate loving hug after she cums and a Thank you, a few weeks ago I made the mistake of asking her to somehow reciprocate in some way, she actually got angry ...

My situation is a total mind fuck, I'm hoping she gets a fuck buddy again soon and resume the cheating, She has made it very Clear she better never catch me cheating on her, Bottom line is I'm somewhat envious of couples that communicate and have fun together in this lifestyle, But I guess I will just be her Bitch and make the best of it, I do like kneeling on the floor and giving her a orgasm....

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:30 am

Thnx for sharing...im not sure how far my wife is going to go with all this..all i know is i asked to be cuckolded by her ...ive told her as long as i get my sloppy seconds she can fuck as she likes...she informed me that i will be getting a treat next week!!! My first...cant wait..

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:32 am

While my wife still enjoys me cumming inside her, she has told me that is the only part she enjoys. I would say the past 2 years have really gotten more and more towards more denial and her telling me she really likes the new dynamic of our relationship. She talks more and more about wanting me in chastity, and that our future will be with her having a fwb.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:01 am

I am one of the ones that has restrictions. My wife has a Bull that I are submissive to. She also has two other B/F. My restrictions put on me by her Bull are. I can have PiV sex with her only after she has she has had sex with one of them. Or I have to ask her Bull for permission. Some times I get it some times I don’t. I never get permission if there is a date planned.
I’ve only gotten one Blowjob in the last four years and that happened on vacation after we been out drinking.
Every once in awhile he will text me to put my cage on. Then I have to send him a picture for proof. He has on occasion sent me cuck or gay porn to masterbate to.
Her other two B/F don’t get into the the cuck lifestyle which is probably a good thing for me. Her Bull she is fluid bonded with, but both B/F are condom only.
Well that was probably more info then most wanted. But love this thread and lifestyle.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:30 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:01 am
Well that was probably more info then most wanted. But love this thread and lifestyle.
No, not too much info. Love hearing how other cucks like me are restricted and denied!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:35 am

Nearnorth4livin wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:30 am
Thnx for sharing...im not sure how far my wife is going to go with all this..all i know is i asked to be cuckolded by her ...ive told her as long as i get my sloppy seconds she can fuck as she likes...she informed me that i will be getting a treat next week!!! My first...cant wait..
So, how did it go? Did you have your "treat" yet?

That's the one thing I miss being completely denied: slipping into my wife's stretched, dripping, and well-used cunt. Best was when all I could fee was the slippery warmth of the other man's cum..I never lasted more than a few strokes!

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:42 am

No treat yet..been a process and ive learned i have to be patient n let her control the pace..its obvious she really gets excited by it all but from reading here n others stories i have realized if its ever going to happen for real i have to not be anxious..not push or over think things..yes its hard to do n after some highs n lows throughout the process i now know what i have to do..adore her..love her n just let things happen with her..will keep updating progress n thnx all for your input ..i have told her ive been on this site n posted n such..im hoping she has checked this site out for herself...

marv
Virgin

Unread post by marv » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 am

Way back when I first saw threads like this, my reply was "Never". Well, I should've kept the old adage, "Never say never" in mind!

We have been practicing part-time denial since I admitted I prefer she have sex with other men more than with me. Now, as long as she can meet up with another man every 2-3 days, she's good with denying PIV sex with me. Instead of silky seconds, we lie in bed facing each other and she allows me to have sex with her lubed up hands as she tells me about her date... or how much I enjoy being cuckolded.

Since we started this about a year ago, we've had PIV sex 9 times, while she's had PIV sex over 100 times with her stable of friends.

No, I am not caged. Yes, we are intimate in other ways. No I am not denied orgams. Yes, I understand this won't work for everyone and that it does for us.