Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many cuckold husbands are denied sex

My wife and I have an active sex life except we do not fuck.
23%
My wife and I engage in all forms of sex together.
39%
My wife and I have sex together but only when her bull allows.
11%
My wife and I have a loving, caring relationship but no sex.
27%

Total votes: 978

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:20 am

My wife and I have entered a new phase of cuckolding and I have been denied penetrative sex (fucking) with my wife now for two months. This was a demand from her bull. My wife was concerned for my feelings and my needs, but I assured her I was willing to give it a try. To be honest, I was sort of expecting this to happen. Her bf, Aaron, wants his cock to be the only cock in my wife Sarah's vagina. I get that. I love being the sub to his alpha role and the idea right now turns me on big time, even though I sometimes miss fucking. The denial has actually only made me hornier in some ways. I am sometimes in chastity (another story) but usually I am not and I am allowed to jack off and cum. For now, oral sex (both giving and receiving) is a BIG part of my sex life with my wife. That includes cream pies and clean up since Sarah and Aaron have bareback sex. Aaron is only having sex with Sarah and she is only having sex with him and me (on his terms).

I am curious to know the situation of other couples on here. So, I'm submitting the poll question and hopefully we'll get some answers on this issue. I understand the cuckold lifestyle can take many forms, but in some ways, I think the denial of at least some sex from the wife and bull to the cuckold is a natural progression. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: Sex restrictions for cuckold husbands

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 am

The only time I was denied bareback sex with HW was for a two year window when she was wanting to have her FB's baby. I had to use a condum when we had sex during that period. Her current FB gets to have anal with her and I don't get any butt fucking, its all his to use.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:34 am

I do not use my penis. It's locked and not coming out anytime soon. It might seem crazy but it's by my design and my wife has agreed to it. This was a major step in getting her to take the final step in cuckolding me. We went months with no penis in vagina with me saying she would have to cuckold me to enjoy cock again. It took a while but one night she stayed up with my best friend while I went to bed. She explained to him my being locked and how much she missed a cock and well let's say he saw a friend in need. She has never looked back and has grown an appreciation for my oral skills! I wouldn't change it for the world.

minuteboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by minuteboy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:12 pm

I had a talk with the wife about her, and her bf, last year. They have been together for 10 yrs. I knew he would like it if she was exclusive to him sexual. After talking we decided, that I would be denied, intercourse, and oral sex. We are still active sexually, I perform oral on her as much as she wants, and I get hand jobs, or masturbate while she watches. Our only wish is that her bf was able to see her more often.

auburnexperience
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by auburnexperience » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 pm

I know my husband would like me to take a more 'restrictive' view but that just hasn't happened. My long term fuck buddy doesn't mind hubby having sex with me but the subject really hasn't come up.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:05 pm

subguy80 wrote:My wife and I have entered a new phase of cuckolding and I have been denied penetrative sex (fucking) with my wife now for two months. This was a demand from her bull. My wife was concerned for my feelings and my needs, but I assured her I was willing to give it a try. To be honest, I was sort of expecting this to happen. Her bf, Aaron, wants his cock to be the only cock in my wife Sarah's vagina. I get that. I love being the sub to his alpha role and the idea right now turns me on big time, even though I sometimes miss fucking. The denial has actually only made me hornier in some ways. I am sometimes in chastity (another story) but usually I am not and I am allowed to jack off and cum. For now, oral sex (both giving and receiving) is a BIG part of my sex life with my wife. That includes cream pies and clean up since Sarah and Aaron have bareback sex. Aaron is only having sex with Sarah and she is only having sex with him and me (on his terms).

I am curious to know the situation of other couples on here. So, I'm submitting the poll question and hopefully we'll get some answers on this issue. I understand the cuckold lifestyle can take many forms, but in some ways, I think the denial of at least some sex from the wife and bull to the cuckold is a natural progression. Any other thoughts? Thanks.
Living the dream.

fkmywfxn
Virgin

Unread post by fkmywfxn » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:03 am

If they make plans to get together we don't have any kind of sex. It can be the next day the next weekend or the next month.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

My wife and I still have sex but I only get to have intercourse with her every few weeks and I'm never allowed to cum inside her. In between I get to do a lot of oral on her and she does tease and denial on me. When she does allow me to fuck her it is usually because she hasn't had the opportunity to get fucked by any of her lovers for a while and she is horny enough that she will settle for my 'little boy dick' as she calls it.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

My wife sees her boyfriend usually once a week, and they have sex 2-3 times each meeting.

We used to play the denial game, but decided that neither one of us likes to go very long without being with each other. We usually have sex 3-4 times a week, but only once a session.

She used to only have him cum inside her, but we both enjoy me cumming inside her, so that has changed. He ejaculates inside her every time, but I only do about once every 4th or 5th time, so she takes his load more than mine.

She used to only swallow his load during blowjobs, and she would pull her mouth off of me before I cum leaving me to cum on myself, but that too has changed.

She now swallows me as well, although not as often as she swallows him.

Long story short, a lot has changed over the past year or so. There are no more restrictions on our sex. He still cums inside her body more than I do, but I'm "allowed" to now.

boogienight69
Virgin

Unread post by boogienight69 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:09 am

Our story is similar to most, we started including other men in our sex life and it became apparent that hubby didn't really measure up both in size and in stamina, there was one lover in particular that just blew my socks off and once I had relaxed into things with him, I realised I just didn't enjoy sex with hubby after that. We can go months with no intercourse but we've both agreed we prefer it this way, we are still very intimate and loving but just don't include intercourse..
UK cuckold couple, slowly exploring the lifestyle together and very much enjoying the journey.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Too sum it up, my wife reserves "the best of her" for her Lover, Fred. Fred is a Stud, and knows how to treat her, she responds to his Masculinity, and I wear Panties in comparison! She sees him once a month, and that is basically her only actual Intercourse, where she shares herself, her sexuality, with unbridled Passion, she gets Wet for him, she french kisses him, lets him slap her Ass hard! She lets him eat her Pussy with abandon, she takes him fully, and fucks back at him with a Primal need! She gets on her knees and sucks his hard Dick with a thirst for more! She gets her Mojo working, and in between monthly sessions, I massage her, show her the videos of them together, and if I'm lucky, get to kiss and lick her Asshole and Outside of her Pussy(I'm not allowed to Taste her), I finish her off with a finger session, and sex toy, and if I'm lucky, she Frigs herself furiously, while I keep it up with my hands! She moans his name Sincerely while she cums!
My reward is next to nothing........lightly stroking my hard, Jealous cock, where I hump her hand in frustration....like a boy, not a Man!
I finally take over and jerk off myself, while she laughs, or gushes about Fred!
I cum on my stomach!

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:20 am

boogienight69 wrote:Our story is similar to most, we started including other men in our sex life and it became apparent that hubby didn't really measure up both in size and in stamina, there was one lover in particular that just blew my socks off and once I had relaxed into things with him, I realised I just didn't enjoy sex with hubby after that. We can go months with no intercourse but we've both agreed we prefer it this way, we are still very intimate and loving but just don't include intercourse..
That is pretty much how it was for us. Once my wife found a lover who "blew her socks off", intercourse between us became a thing of the past due to my lack of size and stamina.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 am

My wife and I have sex, but it just doesn't involve intercourse. Right now, it's been a little over 7 months since I last touched her vagina with my cock, and I'm fairly certain it'll be a long time before it happens again. We have sex all the time, but it's oral for her and hand jobs for me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:59 am

hando wrote:My wife and I have sex, but it just doesn't involve intercourse. Right now, it's been a little over 7 months since I last touched her vagina with my cock, and I'm fairly certain it'll be a long time before it happens again. We have sex all the time, but it's oral for her and hand jobs for me.
Do you mind me asking if your wife is getting regular penetrative sex with another man? In other words, is she foregoing vaginal sex if she is not getting it from you? Is she satisfied with oral sex and the occasional sex from another man? In our case, like yours, I do not have penetrative sex with my wife, but she gets frequent fucking with her bf. Thanks.

boogienight69
Virgin

Unread post by boogienight69 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 am

subguy80 wrote:
hando wrote:My wife and I have sex, but it just doesn't involve intercourse. Right now, it's been a little over 7 months since I last touched her vagina with my cock, and I'm fairly certain it'll be a long time before it happens again. We have sex all the time, but it's oral for her and hand jobs for me.
Do you mind me asking if your wife is getting regular penetrative sex with another man? In other words, is she foregoing vaginal sex if she is not getting it from you? Is she satisfied with oral sex and the occasional sex from another man? In our case, like yours, I do not have penetrative sex with my wife, but she gets frequent fucking with her bf. Thanks.
Yes my wife is satisfied with just receiving oral and masturbation when we are intimate together though she does crave cock, she finds it helps enjoy it better when she does finally see another man. We are currently in between her having another lover but we still haven't had intercourse for the past four months.

We are actively seeking another BF for her and would prefer something a little more regular and we are also open to it developing deeper so we can really explore cuckolding more.
UK cuckold couple, slowly exploring the lifestyle together and very much enjoying the journey.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:39 am

boogienight69 wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
Yes my wife is satisfied with just receiving oral and masturbation when we are intimate together though she does crave cock, she finds it helps enjoy it better when she does finally see another man. We are currently in between her having another lover but we still haven't had intercourse for the past four months.

We are actively seeking another BF for her and would prefer something a little more regular and we are also open to it developing deeper so we can really explore cuckolding more.
I strongly encourage you and your wife to find a steady bull/bf. It’s hard to find the right person, so don’t be discouraged. It can take a while, but there are so many benefits. My wife and I have known her lover for a year now and the two of them have been exclusive with each other for 9 months. Find a guy who is content with his life and not looking for a wife. Someone who is content with friendship and sex, but doesn’t want an emotional involvement. The sex benefits to all of you are amazing and the possibilities only increase, one of the best being the ability to have bareback sex.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 am

subguy80 wrote:
She sees other men all the time, but I'm never involved in any way. I'm sure she gets as much regular penetrative sex as she wants, since she only allows me inside her about once a year.

OwnedCuck
Trainable

Unread post by OwnedCuck » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm glad to know there are others in my situation. I pleasure my wife orally and there is a lot of cuddling but I am locked in a belt and only her bull gets to penetrate her. It was definitely a rough adjustment but I appreciate the intimacy I have with my wife even though I am envious of her bull having sex with her and getting blow jobs from her.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:22 pm

When I actively encouraged my wife to pursue the young stud she worked with at the restaurant I never conceded anything to her virile lover as far as access to her pussy. She was free to take him bareback as much as she wanted but our dates were full on fuck sessions getting off on her escapades. I never could conceive of giving up my wife's pussy for another man.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:11 am

bewareoflizzy wrote:When I actively encouraged my wife to pursue the young stud she worked with at the restaurant I never conceded anything to her virile lover as far as access to her pussy. She was free to take him bareback as much as she wanted but our dates were full on fuck sessions getting off on her escapades. I never could conceive of giving up my wife's pussy for another man.
And there are lots of cuckolds who agree with you and have intercourse with their wives/gfs. If the poll is accurate, it's over 40%. Whatever works for you.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:03 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:The only time I was denied bareback sex with HW was for a two year window when she was wanting to have her FB's baby. I had to use a condum when we had sex during that period. Her current FB gets to have anal with her and I don't get any butt fucking, its all his to use.
Did your wife conceive with her lover?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:06 am

I wonder if a lot of the time when a husband becomes denied or even caged, it more often than not is the idea of and initiated by the husband. Any comments on those denied or caged?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 am

D+D wrote:I wonder if a lot of the time when a husband becomes denied or even caged, it more often than not is the idea of and initiated by the husband. Any comments on those denied or caged?
It was definitely my idea in our case. My wife didn't even know anything about chastity devices when I brought it up. We started researching them and she liked the idea very much so I got a cage and she put me in it. When she started cuckolding me again I mentioned that if she was getting enough cock from her lovers I was okay with not being allowed inside her. Once she found out that I was okay with it she cut me off almost totally, only allowing me to fuck her on special occasions.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:57 am

desertsub wrote:
D+D wrote:I wonder if a lot of the time when a husband becomes denied or even caged, it more often than not is the idea of and initiated by the husband. Any comments on those denied or caged?
It was definitely my idea in our case. My wife didn't even know anything about chastity devices when I brought it up. We started researching them and she liked the idea very much so I got a cage and she put me in it. When she started cuckolding me again I mentioned that if she was getting enough cock from her lovers I was okay with not being allowed inside her. Once she found out that I was okay with it she cut me off almost totally, only allowing me to fuck her on special occasions.
Have you gotten to the point that you really don't want pussy and you just get your high from knowing that she's happy and getting fucked regularly? Before this started, how often did the two of you have sex?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:47 am

When she started cucking me again we were only having sex about once every two or three weeks, my sex drive had fallen off quite a bit. She said hers had too, but after she started getting fucked on a regular basis she admitted to me that she had said that to keep me from feeling bad about it. She told me that her need for sex has never slowed down and now that she is getting what she needs from other lovers she will probably not ever stop cuckolding me.

I am very submissive to my wife and my turn on is her having the power to deny my access to her pussy while giving it to other more capable lovers.