How did you get into cuckolding lifestyle ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did you get into cuckoling lifestyle ?

Wife cheating and then turned into cuckolding
37%
Husband suggestion
55%
Wife suggestion
8%

Total votes: 228

bjaficionado
Player

Re: How did you get into cuckolding lifestyle ?

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:39 am

bradisalpha wrote: I would imagine that most cheating outcomes end in divorce.. But the ones that make your little head hard have a good chance of staying together and ending in this lifestyle. And I also believe that there are many that the little head starts to get hard AFTER a divorce and he will not be able to forget it ... And he will look for a second wife that will cuckold him !! As I have said before ... Cravings NEVER go away ... EVER !! So it seems that once you have had a taste of it you are doomed forever !!

Brad
No, you can't kill off a fetish, that shit is hard-wired. And I tried to ignore mine forever, probably would have never acted on it or admitted it if it hadn't just sort of happened to me. Twenty years of repressed, unexpressed fetish suddenly revealed and realized within the span of a week. That was a crazy week.

And it really is like you say, there's a divider in my relationship and my life between when I was determined to never act on this and when I decided I would dive in headfirst. And I don't think I will ever be on the other side of that divider again.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:47 pm

bjaficionado wrote:
bradisalpha wrote: I would imagine that most cheating outcomes end in divorce.. But the ones that make your little head hard have a good chance of staying together and ending in this lifestyle. And I also believe that there are many that the little head starts to get hard AFTER a divorce and he will not be able to forget it ... And he will look for a second wife that will cuckold him !! As I have said before ... Cravings NEVER go away ... EVER !! So it seems that once you have had a taste of it you are doomed forever !!

Brad
No, you can't kill off a fetish, that shit is hard-wired. And I tried to ignore mine forever, probably would have never acted on it or admitted it if it hadn't just sort of happened to me. Twenty years of repressed, unexpressed fetish suddenly revealed and realized within the span of a week. That was a crazy week.

And it really is like you say, there's a divider in my relationship and my life between when I was determined to never act on this and when I decided I would dive in headfirst. And I don't think I will ever be on the other side of that divider again.
No, you probably won't !! But this side of the divider ain't bad, is it ?? Lol !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 am

HW told me last night at dinner she had spoken with her FB regarding the upcoming week. He's coming to our home later in the evening to have dinner with us and then they will spend the next three nights at his place. He'll return her to me Friday morning. HW said she's wet just thinking of the three nights she gets to spend with him. I asked her just bring me cum soaked panties and a fresh fucked pussy Friday morning. HW said, I can do that for you. More later next week.....

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:16 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:HW told me last night at dinner she had spoken with her FB regarding the upcoming week. He's coming to our home later in the evening to have dinner with us and then they will spend the next three nights at his place. He'll return her to me Friday morning. HW said she's wet just thinking of the three nights she gets to spend with him. I asked her just bring me cum soaked panties and a fresh fucked pussy Friday morning. HW said, I can do that for you. More later next week.....
It's going to be an incredible week for all three of you.

amayzed

Unread post by amayzed » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:15 am

Bump

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:18 am

My wife wanted to give my best friend a "pity fuck", but enjoyed it more than expected. So did I.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:32 am

My first wife instigated us swapping with another couple. Then she cheated on me with a co-worker. She couldn't keep a secret and confessed her infidelity to me. We both found it so exciting that we decided she should continue. Several years later we divorced for reasons other than sex.

My second wife knew I had previously been in open relationships of one sort or another, but she was not interested and just wanted to be monogamous. However, in her mid-40's she got an "itch" for other men. She came to me and told me she wanted to date. I encouraged her, and, as the saying goes, "the rest is history.

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 am

Begges my wife for gears, trying to convulse her that I still loved and didn't want another women in return.
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

EllenG1699
Virgin

Unread post by EllenG1699 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:48 am

I knew hubby had this fantasy for years. I was very reluctant to try. Hubby is not much in bed. A quick cummer and often a limp dick. We stopped having sex and I used my vibrator almost daily. By chance I met up with a old college boyfriend at hubby's encouragement I let him stay overnight and he fucked me silly. Hubby seemed ok with it and was very aroused talking about it the next day. My sexuality was reawakened. I love to have sex as much as possible but I usally don't get it often enough. I only have 3 lovers and two visit from out of town.

Bostoncuckold1122
Virgin

Unread post by Bostoncuckold1122 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:12 am

Ours started with me, the husband's suggestion. I've had the fantasy since I was in high school when I noticed I loved other guys checking out my gf and trying to fuck her. Never lost it's luster