How did you get into cuckolding lifestyle ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did you get into cuckoling lifestyle ?

Wife cheating and then turned into cuckolding
37%
Husband suggestion
55%
Wife suggestion
8%

Total votes: 228

truecuckold
Virgin

Unread post by truecuckold » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:01 am

Please vote and if you like tell your story .

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: How did you get into cuckolding lifestyle ?

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 pm

I believe that most begin with the wife cheating and the husband becoming very excited when they find out about it. Of course it isn't that simple but as the husband becomes upset and mad ... He realizes that his cock is getting hard !! It usually takes some time for him to understand why but by then he is begging her to cheat again... Neither of them will ever be the same again. It becomes a deep craving.

I believe the rest begin with a husband fantasizing about his wife fucking someone else and he begs her until she agrees. And of course, once she does neither of them will be the same again... And will have the same deep cravings ... Forever.

Sex is a very powerful thing and this lifestyle brings it to another level.

I can't wait to hear the answers and experiences here and watch the poll numbers.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm

I would assume most couples that stay together in a cuckold relationship start off with Husband sharing the fantasy with her.

the rest are cheating started, However I believe by far there are more cuckolds out there from cheating just that most will never know. A husband that catches his wife cheating and they stay together, while that is a true cuckold I don't think that counts unless he finds so enjoyment or at the very least he knows it still goes on.

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 pm

My wife brought it up before we were even together. I think we have a bit of a unique situation, in that we have a bit of a dom(me)/sub(her) relationship while she also cuckolds me. Not the humiliating type things, but she likes to tease me how much bigger they are and the like.

Hawke82
Player

Unread post by Hawke82 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:14 am

Our situation didn't start with cheating. She's not the type to cheat. She doesn't even like the idea of sleeping with a married man, because in her mind, she would be helping a man cheat on his wife, and she wouldn't want a woman doing that to her. No judging those that feel otherwise, that's just the way she is wired.

Technically I brought it up, but it really was mutual. We were talking about fantasies one night after sex, and one of the things I admitted to, was the fantasy of her having sex with another man. She responded that she would never cheat on me, but she did wonder at times what sex would be like with another man (we married young, and I was her first). That opened the door to a real discussion about opening our relationship, and several months later, after a lot of talk, we agreed to try it. Once the decision was made, less than a month later she seduced a good friend of mine who had just gone through a nasty divorce, and was visiting us for the weekend to get away from things!

At the time, we didn't know what cuckolding was, and hadn't even heard the term Hotwife. I think the term at the time was wife sharing, or having a "Naughty Wife", but looking back on it, she cuckolded me pretty blatantly. We all went out dancing, and she spent most of the night at the club out with him on the dance floor. At one point they came back to the table for a break, and after a drink, she excused herself to use the ladies room, and leaned over and whispered to me to "tell him" before sauntering off. That was my que to tell him our plans for the night. Obviously after a night of dirty dancing and heavy flirting on her part, he was all in, and after ordering a quick shot of courage for him, we paid our tab and got out of there! Once we got home, she took his hand and led him upstairs, looking back at me just long enough to give me a sexy wink before they disappeared out of view! So, for her first time, she had sex with one of my close friends, and they did it in our own marital bed! If that isn't cuckolding, I don't know what is!
Last edited by Hawke82 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Husband to verified hotwife Ladyhawke!

"I aim to misbehave!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Serenity)

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Dr. Buckaroo Banzai

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 am

Hawke82 wrote:Our situation didn't start with cheating. She's not the type to cheat. She doesn't even like the idea of sleeping with a married man, because in her mind, she would be helping a man cheat on his wife, and she wouldn't want a woman doing that to her. No judging those that feel otherwise, that's just the way she is wired.

Technically I brought it up, but it really was mutual. We were talking about fantasies one night after sex, and one of the things I admitted to, was the fantasy of her having sex with another man. She responded that she would never cheat on me, but she did wonder at times what sex would be like with another man (we married young, and I was her first). That opened the door to a real discussion about opening our relationship, and several months later, after a lot of talk, we agreed to try it. Once the decision was made, less than a month later she seduced a good friend of mine who had just gone through a nasty divorce, and was visiting us for the weekend to get away from things!

At the time, we didn't know what cuckolding was, and hadn't even heard the term Hotwife. I think the term at the time was wife sharing, or having a "Naughty Wife", but looking back on it, she cuckolded me pretty blatantly. We all went out dancing, and she spent most of the night club out with him on the dance floor. At one point they came back to the table for a break, and after a drink, she excused herself to use the ladies room, and leaned over and whispered to me to "tell him" before sauntering off. That was my que to tell him our plans for the night. Obviously after a night of dirty dancing and heavy flirting on her part, he was all in, and after ordering a quick shot of courage for him, we paid our tab and got out of there! Once we got home, she took his hand and led him upstairs, looking back at me just long enough to give me a sexy wink before they disappeared out of view! So, for her first time, she had sex with one of my close friends, and they did it in our own marital bed! If that isn't cuckolding, I don't know what is!
That was a beautiful and very sensuous experience. Have you continued from there ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:41 am

None of the above, we started non-monogamous and I know before ever doing it actively that I liked sharing my partners.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:37 am

My idea. She loves her new lifestyle and I am coming around to her being in charge of our sex, mmm

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 am

Multiple answers:

1. My girlfriend fell for someone else. It hurt like hell, but I slowly eroticized my pain.

2. A subsequent girlfriend and I were apart (geographically) for months at a time and agreed we could have fun. At my request she would write and tell me about her lovers. I did not do the same.

3. Later another girlfriend broke up with me when I suggested she let my friend take her. A week later she called to apologize and accept my offer. She was so hot and it was so hot letting my friend fuck her.

So I guess I should vote for your choice 1 and 2. I voted 1 because that was my first.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:39 am

We started with my wife (girlfriend at that time) cheating. We lived together and I caught her with another guy and moved out. While we were apart all I could think about was her fucking him and masturbate while imagining what they were doing. After a couple of months we got back together and eventually got married. We did a little swinging from time to time but she was very jealous so it didn't work out too well. One night she went to a local bar with some girlfriends for a male stripper show. At this point our marriage had evolved into a somewhat femdom relationship and she left me tied to the bed while she was gone so all I could do was lay there and think about the great sex I was going to get when she returned all worked up over watching the male strippers. When she finally got home she started playing with my dick and then told me she had a confession to make. She knew exactly what she was doing having me tied up and getting me all hot and bothered when she told me that she had gone to one of the stripper's hotel room with him and had given him a blow job! That played right into my cuckold tendencies and I told her how hot I thought it was that she had done that. She acted surprised that I was okay with it and we ended up having some of the hottest sex we had ever had that night. Over the next couple of days we talked about it and I confessed to her about how I used to masturbate thinking about her and the guy I caught her with fucking when we were split up and how much it turned me on thinking about her fucking other guys. Back then we didn't know anything about the terms cuckolding or hotwives, it was just something that was a turn on for me. She was very promiscuous before we got together and has always had a high sex drive so she took the ball and ran with it from there.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:14 am

When we first were married she would tell me about the guys she fucked before me. After a couple of years I asked her if she had meet anyone since we have been married she would like to fuck. When she said yes, I asked her if she was serious and when she said yes and told me who it was I told her to go for it. A couple of months later she was letting him pull her panties off and he started fucking her at the beginning bareback. This lasted two years, she told me he was the best fuck she had ever had, his cuck would reach her in spots no one had ever reach.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:When we first were married she would tell me about the guys she fucked before me. After a couple of years I asked her if she had meet anyone since we have been married she would like to fuck. When she said yes, I asked her if she was serious and when she said yes and told me who it was I told her to go for it. A couple of months later she was letting him pull her panties off and he started fucking her at the beginning bareback. This lasted two years, she told me he was the best fuck she had ever had, his cuck would reach her in spots no one had ever reach.
Very HOT !! Who was her first fuck .. Friend .. Coworker .. Or ???

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 am

My wife stopped cuckolding me when we were raising kids. When she started back it was with an exboyfriend that she had started chatting with on facebook. He had been in the middle east working and was coming back to the states. Many times in the past she had talked about his 10 inch cock and I asked her if she wanted to fuck him again. She said yes so I told her she should invite him to come for a visit, which she did. The first night he was at our house she got up from our bed without saying a word to me and went to his room and fucked him. She was wearing a nightie when she left and came back wearing nothing but a smile, carrying her nightie in her hand. She allowed me to clean her pussy but that was all. The next morning she told me to go to his room and thank him for fucking her so good. That night was like a dam bursting and she has been cuckolding me steadily ever since then.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 am

Brad, We meet this person and later she developed an attraction for this person. She and her FB after she told him about her feelings her FB was on board. They would meet three or four times per month and other times when he was free to play. One night the three of us were talking about how much she wanted to get pregnant and wanted to have his baby. He told us he had to go out of town alone for four days and if she wanted to go with him. When she said yes, it was on. When they returned he and I stood in the kitchen he said, " Here's your pregnant wife". He told me, he fucked every spare minute they had. But unfortunately she did not get pregnant and they continued for two years but it didn't happen.
Last edited by ArizonaGuy on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:Brad, We meet this person and later she developed an attraction for this person. She and her FB after she told him about her feelings her FB was on board. They would meet three or four times per month and other times when he was free to play. One night the three of us were talking about how much she wanted to get pregnant and wanted to have his baby. He told us he had to go out of town alone for four days and if she wanted to go with him. When she said yes, it was on. When they returned he and I stood in the kitchen he said, " Here's your pregnant wife". Se told me, he fucked every spare minute they had. But unfortunately she did not get pregnant and they continued for two years but it didn't happen.
Hmmm ... That was a very exciting time for you and a wonderful way to enter the cuckold lifestyle.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 pm

I really wish I could say that I could have rationally discussed this with my wife and found a way to make it work. But thats not true. My wife cheated on me while she was my fiancee and I found that her admission of fucking another guy instead of me to lose her virginity ( I was still a virgin) was an incredible turn on that I thought about it every time I masturbated. But I did not have the courage to bring it up with her. Shortly after we were married she confessed she was fucking two other guys. She looked me in the eye in that challenging way that cuckolding women do when she told me who she was fucking and how long she had been doing it. I finally had the nerve (barely) to tell her that I liked it.
If you haven't had a cuckolding woman introduce you to being cuckolded its difficult to explain.
The cock wants what the cock wants

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Her current FB will be here Tuesday and she is on pins and needles with excitement knowing she'll be sleeping with him for three nights. She's planning on going to the airport alone to pick him up and drive to his home here and spend time as they have not seen each other since February. Something tells me she will doing some anal play, she told me last June after he had her anal, "when I am with him, my ass belongs to him and he can have it any time and any where he wants". She has not had any anal with him since February.

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:22 pm

None of the above. We discovered sex toys and me telling her a story while operating the toy. My wife got off on my toy operating abilities as well as my ability to bring in stories about feasible candidates to get her off. She was working in a restaurant where she got lots of male attention, but then went to work for a place where the woman were scantily clad. I kept using the toys but substituting her favorite guys into the story. I asked her if she wanted to try this for real. She was reluctant, but I mentioned it occasionally, and finally she said she was ready. My wife was a 9.5, so I was scared, but at the same time, I wanted her to pick the most attractive guy and then have an affair. She did and it was intense for both of us. The first guy lasted for much longer than we anticipated and then she moved on to other customers in her establishment. I recommend this as a very intense immersion into giving the wife unlimited self esteem. Its a test of your marriage. If she comes back after several lovers, then you are good to go for a long time. Not that I ever had any doubt.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 pm

My wife fucked around a lot before we met, she never thought she'd get married. After a few years she got the bug and started arranging random encounters behind my back. I had always thought she might start up again, though, so it was cheating, but wasn't entirely unexpected.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 am

Wow.. So many very hot experiences !!

The poll is showing twice as many "husband's suggestion". I am surprised.. I would have thought it would be about even with "wives cheating" !! It will be interesting to see the percentages once more vote.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 am

pancuckold wrote:None of the above, we started non-monogamous and I know before ever doing it actively that I liked sharing my partners.
This is close to our situation, as well. We did not have monogamy in our dating or marriage. Commitment and honesty are different to us than sexual monogamy. I must say I don't get the whole "cheating wife" thing. The concept of cheating is lying and being disrespectful to someone you have made a commitment to. I know cheating happens for a variety of reasons, but I would say that cheating happens when a relationship has problems. Cuckolding, hotwife or any variation of sexual play should only be tried by couples who are in strong relationship, not a relationship in trouble.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:12 am

bradisalpha wrote:Wow.. So many very hot experiences !!

The poll is showing twice as many "husband's suggestion". I am surprised.. I would have thought it would be about even with "wives cheating" !! It will be interesting to see the percentages once more vote.

Brad
I'd be interested to see what sort of relationships developed from each scenario. I know that mine came from cheating and we have mutual respect and random encounters rather than FWBs, but I wonder if the usual outcome from cheating is actually the exact opposite.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:29 am

My first wife's boss hit on her one day. She came home and told me about it, and to my (our!) great surprise, my little head voted YES. I don't know why he felt he might score with her, and I realized afterward that she must have wanted to do it or she just would have blown him off.

She cuckolded me with him for 4 years; near the end, that was one of the few really good parts left in our marriage. When we divorced (she decided she never wanted to have children; thanks for waiting 7 years before mentioning it...) I was hooked.

I married Sally, having told her about this when we started dating. She was cool with what had happened, but made clear that it was NEVER going to happen with her. It only took me 15 years of asking before she agreed to try and the rest, as they say, is history.

While she clearly cuckolds me, the bottom line is that I AM a cuckold. When my partner has recognized and accepted that, life got easier and more complete for both of us. Maybe my first wife saw that, or maybe her boss did, but prior to that day I had NO idea this turned me on!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:59 am

Paul_Pines wrote:My first wife's boss hit on her one day. She came home and told me about it, and to my (our!) great surprise, my little head voted YES. I don't know why he felt he might score with her, and I realized afterward that she must have wanted to do it or she just would have blown him off.

She cuckolded me with him for 4 years; near the end, that was one of the few really good parts left in our marriage. When we divorced (she decided she never wanted to have children; thanks for waiting 7 years before mentioning it...) I was hooked.

I married Sally, having told her about this when we started dating. She was cool with what had happened, but made clear that it was NEVER going to happen with her. It only took me 15 years of asking before she agreed to try and the rest, as they say, is history.

While she clearly cuckolds me, the bottom line is that I AM a cuckold. When my partner has recognized and accepted that, life got easier and more complete for both of us. Maybe my first wife saw that, or maybe her boss did, but prior to that day I had NO idea this turned me on!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul
It is hard to tell if they saw it in you .. But once your little head responded it was pretty much over !! That little head responds very quickly if you have even the littlest bit of cuckold inside you ..and once it does it is very hard to ever erase those feelings. Cravings NEVER go away ... EVER !! I am happy that your second wife realized that and you are now a hot wife/cuckold couple.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:16 am

bjaficionado wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:Wow.. So many very hot experiences !!

Brad
I'd be interested to see what sort of relationships developed from each scenario. I know that mine came from cheating and we have mutual respect and random encounters rather than FWBs, but I wonder if the usual outcome from cheating is actually the exact opposite.
I would imagine that most cheating outcomes end in divorce.. But the ones that make your little head hard have a good chance of staying together and ending in this lifestyle. And I also believe that there are many that the little head starts to get hard AFTER a divorce and he will not be able to forget it ... And he will look for a second wife that will cuckold him !! As I have said before ... Cravings NEVER go away ... EVER !! So it seems that once you have had a taste of it you are doomed forever !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...