Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 am

Serrand wrote:The developments around Ken sounding quite intriguing and exciting, no doubt about it. From your description it seems he's a little more demanding or "aggressive" comparing to Aaron. Maybe that's what you and Sarah are looking for in this moment. But I would also recommend to act with a little caution regarding Ken. I think you mentioned that Ken is single and about your age. Do you know, if he was married before or has already children? I ask, because if Ken has no the other attachments it could increase the possibilty, in my opinion, that he could get too serious or too possessive about Sarah. Maybe he could fall for Sarah and wanting her all for himself?
He's divorced. Twice. He has two teen aged kids, a boy and a girl. They’ve only had sex four times (but who’s counting), so I’m trying not to “analyze” this too much. Sarah’s attraction so far is solely the sex and I’m not concerned about things getting out of control right now. But we’ve been doing a lot of talking and will continue to talk. She’s been asking me if I’m OK with things, as she always does, so we “check in” with each other a lot. The excitement and intensity of a new fling is a turn on for both of us. I admit, I’m somewhat surprised that what she’s craving from this guy is so different from what she’s wanted in the past.

The way she describes it, Ken “takes what he wants” from her, sexually. She not only lets him, but she likes it, at least right now. It’s the complete opposite of what she gets from Aaron and me. When we’re having sex with Sarah, we always put her first and treat her like a goddess. Ken apparently treats her like his slut. She says he always makes sure he gives her unbelievable sex, but he does it on his terms. She says he gives her directions. He’ll tell her to take his cock out of his pants and suck it. He pushes her head onto his cock with his hands until she takes all of it. She says she likes it when he uses his teeth on her nipples (again, something she has never really enjoyed before). Apparently he talks a lot about "breeding" her and she says that the sex with him feels just like that. It's all about him doing things to her and she says that emotionally, when they have sex, it does feel like he's "breeding" her.

She said he’ll do this “move” that drives her absolutely crazy. When she’s on her back and he’s standing at the side of the bed fucking her, he’ll lean forward over her, put his arms behind her shoulders and lift her up off the bed with his cock still inside her. She wraps her legs around his waist and puts her arms around his shoulders. Holding her with his hands under her ass, he’ll pump her up and down on his cock. She said he alternates between slow and fast, all the time while he’s standing. She said she feels like she’s suspended in air and floating as he thrusts his cock in her. She knows he won’t drop her and she just “lets herself go” and zones out. She said it feels like everything else around her is blocked out and all of her sensations are focused on her pussy and what his cock is doing to it. Apparently, she’s getting some of the strongest orgasms she’s ever had from him. I have never tried that “move” with her and I never will. I’m not strong enough and I’d hurt us both and probably break my dick in the process.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 am

I love how you put it out there that they've "only" done it 4 times. For my wife, that would have probably been a year's worth of hot wife sex.

Isn't this the same kind of thing Sarah's been craving lately? To be more dominated in sex and used like a sex toy. It seems similar to her going out to the bar and getting picked up. Maybe a new side of her emerging.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 am

RGB49FL wrote:I love how you put it out there that they've "only" done it 4 times.
Ha! Yes, but one time was twice in the same day. Does that count as two? He stopped by in the morning and fucked her in our bed, then they got together later in the evening the same day while I watched the boys.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:04 am

subguy80 wrote:
Serrand wrote:The developments around Ken sounding quite intriguing and exciting, no doubt about it. From your description it seems he's a little more demanding or "aggressive" comparing to Aaron. Maybe that's what you and Sarah are looking for in this moment. But I would also recommend to act with a little caution regarding Ken. I think you mentioned that Ken is single and about your age. Do you know, if he was married before or has already children? I ask, because if Ken has no the other attachments it could increase the possibilty, in my opinion, that he could get too serious or too possessive about Sarah. Maybe he could fall for Sarah and wanting her all for himself?

She said he’ll do this “move” that drives her absolutely crazy. When she’s on her back and he’s standing at the side of the bed fucking her, he’ll lean forward over her, put his arms behind her shoulders and lift her up off the bed with his cock still inside her. She wraps her legs around his waist and puts her arms around his shoulders. Holding her with his hands under her ass, he’ll pump her up and down on his cock. She said he alternates between slow and fast, all the time while he’s standing. She said she feels like she’s suspended in air and floating as he thrusts his cock in her. She knows he won’t drop her and she just “lets herself go” and zones out. She said it feels like everything else around her is blocked out and all of her sensations are focused on her pussy and what his cock is doing to it. Apparently, she’s getting some of the strongest orgasms she’s ever had from him. I have never tried that “move” with her and I never will. I’m not strong enough and I’d hurt us both and probably break my dick in the process.
Now that’s an Aplha move! Wow :o :shock: :oops:

Wouldn’t you be the luckiest cuck in the world to get to experience your wife enjoying such power in person!?! I think the fact that you couldnt even physically be able to do it would make this even more humiliating.... yet extremely erotic at the same time!

So you haven’t been with them in person yet right?

Does your wife know that you interacted with him at his work without him knowing who you were? If he remembers you, I can see him throwing that in your face a bit.

Love the updates. Keep ‘em coming!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Fucking her twice in the same meeting could be considered once. Leaving and meeting up again in the same day is twice. So rules the governing body of hot wife sex sessions, or the GBHWSS.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:24 am

billy12345 wrote:So you haven’t been with them in person yet right? Does your wife know that you interacted with him at his work without him knowing who you were? If he remembers you, I can see him throwing that in your face a bit.
I haven’t met him yet, but that’s about to change. We’ve invited him over to our place next Saturday. Sarah hasn’t spent the night with him yet, so this will be a first for them. And, yes, she knows I stopped by his work and checked him out. She thought it was funny. I will have to be prepared for an answer if he recognizes me.

The three of us will have fun this week thinking about what we’d like to happen and some sexy scenarios. I just hope I get to watch them having sex. I asked Sarah if she thought he’d be open to that. She said, “Are you kidding, he’s a body builder and he loves showing off.”

A different topic. I’ve been locked in my Jail Bird for three weeks now. I don’t think it’s coincidental that she locked me shortly after meeting Ken. In the past, it was to her benefit to let me out because she wanted to have intercourse with me. Now, she wants me to give her oral. We still cuddle a lot, have pillow talk, kiss and we’re intimate in other ways, but she keeps me caged. She's been silent on the topic and I’m choosing not to ask her why, at least right now. But, it is a big change from the past. I’ve been restrained from fucking her before, once for three months and most recently for four months, so that part is not new. But those times were at Aaron’s direction. This is totally her call, now. There is a definite turn on I feel when I'm restrained, so that’s not so much the issue. The issue for me is that I miss getting off.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:47 am

I’m sure he’ll really enjoy fucking Sarah in front of you especially if he knows you’ve been caged for a month!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:11 pm

You being caged will be an ego builder and amusement for Sarah's new bf and I expect that she knows that. The fact that she has saved her pussy just for him should also make him happy. How long since she's been with Aaron and what's he up to?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 am

Am I he only one who thinks he needs to have his butt greased and ready?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Wisher wrote:Am I he only one who thinks he needs to have his butt greased and ready?
And I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks you have an uncanny way with words. You do have a way of just “laying it out there,” don’t you? I don’t know if this guy would be into dominating me in that manner. I guess we’ll find out; but, I do get the impression he’ll be more “active” in the way he relates to me than Aaron was. Being into bodybuilding, I think he’s used to comparing himself to other guys, being stronger and bigger and “uber” masculine. It’s not like I am any competition to him as far as our body builds are concerned, but he may see me as competition in other ways. I’m sure this will come as no surprise to many of you, especially to you, Wisher, but I wouldn’t mind having my wife’s BF be a bit more “bull-like” toward me with his alpha behavior and actions.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:46 am

Ken knows that I know he and Sarah are having unprotected sex. However, he believes I think he always “pulls out” and never ejaculates in her. Sarah has told him she’d welcome the chance to have another baby, so he thinks that each time he fucks her, there is the possibility she could conceive by him and I would assume the child is mine.

So, we have lots of erotic possibilities that could play out Saturday night when he spends the night. One likely scenario is that he “accidently” doesn’t pull out in time, or maybe Sarah “begs him” to cum inside her in the heat of passion. I’ll “freak out” and he will no doubt gloat. I get hard just thinking about it. We don’t want to plan it too much and let it just play out, but any way it turns out will be hot.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 am

Yeah, I'm kind of a piece of crap to many here.

Not really my thing (at all) and not something I would participate in, but somehow I see the two of you bent over the edge of the bed side by side as he alternates between you.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm

I bet you're looking forward to Saturday;) Has Sarah already or will she meet Ken in this week before next Saturday?

Considering your/his "pregnancy-fantasy", I always have thought you had a vasectomy not for Sarah having her tubes tied? Must happened recently. Please, excuse me for my curiousity or if I'm wrong.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:03 am

Xalar11 wrote:I bet you're looking forward to Saturday;) Has Sarah already or will she meet Ken in this week before next Saturday?

Considering your/his "pregnancy-fantasy", I always have thought you had a vasectomy not for Sarah having her tubes tied? Must happened recently. Please, excuse me for my curiousity or if I'm wrong.
Sarah had her surgery last August. I had a vasectomy years ago and she didn’t like taking the pill. We both want her to have the option of being active with other men, so she made the decision to permanently remove the concern about getting pregnant. Even with condoms, accidents happen. Plus, when she trusts the guy, she prefers to go bare. It gives us an opportunity to have some fun with Ken and his pregnancy fantasy.

Sarah told me they’ll try and get together today. He is sometimes in our area making calls for work and he’ll try and work in a quick house visit.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Wisher wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of a piece of crap to many here.

Not really my thing (at all) and not something I would participate in, but somehow I see the two of you bent over the edge of the bed side by side as he alternates between you.
Exactly my thing-two assholes and a pussy to fuck, a cock and pair of balls to grab, and two asses to spank
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:47 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Wisher wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of a piece of crap to many here. Not really my thing (at all) and not something I would participate in, but somehow I see the two of you bent over the edge of the bed side by side as he alternates between you.
Exactly my thing-two assholes and a pussy to fuck, a cock and pair of balls to grab, and two asses to spank
Well, that gives me an interesting visual to think about today as I head off to work. I'm going to assume both of you guys are serious and say that if he wanted this scenario, I'd be game. I think Sarah would, too. He would dominate both of us, together. Depending on how Saturday goes, this could be something to work up to.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 am

subguy80 wrote: I'd be game. I think Sarah would, too.

I wasn't sure about that part. She wasn't there when the one guy came to call when he was told to, so I didn't know if she had ever seen it.

Bodybuilders have sort of a rep after all, even if they don't all go that route.

Again, not my thing at all, but if you're game....

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18 am

Let's hope Saturday just turns out to be fun for all of you. We get cranked up for all the possibilities and "what if"s that we may get really high expectations. Many times my wife and I had all this stuff planned, and the guy got called into work, or something.

That being said, having you both dominated and used certainly sounds erotic. Hope it works out that way.

BTW, I had a vasectomy and my wife had her tubes tied. We didn't want any more children regardless.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:12 am

Hot yoga instructor wife fucking big muscular bodybuilder tonight!

What are the chances of us getting any pics of the event? Is Laura in the hotties section?

Big night!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:47 am

billy12345 wrote:Hot yoga instructor wife fucking big muscular bodybuilder tonight! What are the chances of us getting any pics of the event? Is Laura in the hotties section? Big night!
He gets off work at 3:30. We don’t have any specific plans, so we’ll just see how it goes. It’s not a great pool day here in Florida, but we’ll use the hot tube if the rain holds off. I’m assuming Sarah will let me out of my Jail Bird later this morning so I can shower and shave before putting it back on before he arrives. Sarah says he’s been asking a lot of questions about it.

I won’t take pictures. I’d like to. But I don’t know how he’ll feel about that, especially for the first time. Sarah knows I have this thread and that I document our adventures. I occasionally show her some of the comments and she enjoys hearing about other people in the LS, although she has no interest in posting, herself.

Her only condition from the beginning was that I keep our identities private and not post pictures. She has a good point. We live in a large metro area, but it's eerie how paths can cross. We recently ran into a guy at the grocery store who used to be in our swinger’s group years ago. Stuff like that happens, so we try and keep a low profile.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:33 pm

So, as I was doing stuff this afternoon, I glanced at my watch and saw it was 4:45. I wondered if you and Sarah were being dominated. You know we want to know all the details.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 am

Sitting here at my computer Sunday morning, these impressions stand out from Ken’s visit yesterday. He was dominant with Sarah from the beginning. He kissed her a long time when she met him at the door. It didn’t take him long to start testing my boundaries and establishing our roles. I made drinks for everyone, but when we were ready for a second round, he felt confident enough to “tell” me (not “ask” me) to refresh the drinks and bring Sarah’s and his into the bedroom. I was not invited to stay.

Later that evening we all had fun in the hot tub. I felt small next to him. The difference in body size is belittling and my dick was caged and tiny next to his. The two of them couldn’t keep their hands off each other and I watched Sarah give him a long blow job. I have to admit, she was right when she told me he looked good naked.

Later, in the bedroom, it was hot to watch her fuck a new guy for the first time from my chair near the bed. Sarah doesn’t usually fuck “bad boys,” so it was hot to watch her with someone so different. He was aggressive, very energetic and, to me, treated her like his sex object. I was surprised she liked that, but she clearly did.

At one point, she was riding cowgirl on top of him, with his cock deep inside her. He told her he was close, but she bore down on him even harder. I said, “Baby, be careful.” (which was our plan). Ken looked at me with a defiant expression and asked Sarah if she wanted his cum? She cooed “yes,” and she rocked even harder until he exploded. From his perspective, a married woman had just overruled her husband and was prepared to have her lover’s baby as her husband watched. That must have been an incredible rush and ego high for him. Of course, what he didn’t know was that Sarah had had her tubes tied. But, what I didn’t know until it happened was how intensely my mind would react. Intellectually, of course, I knew better, but I couldn’t stop wondering if he really could get her pregnant? Tubal ligations are highly effective, but they are not 100%. The idea there might be the slightest, remotest possibility was both erotic and tormenting.

He left early this morning and I crawled into bed with Sarah. She unlocked me and we fucked. I realized my dick was not the first cock in her today and I was getting sloppy seconds, which made the experience even hotter.

She asked me if I was happy with how our “game” had transpired last night and I told her it was unbelievably hot. Then I told her how my mind had been spinning. She laughed and told me the odds of getting hit by lightening were higher than her getting pregnant. I’m sure she’s right, but still. The image of Ken's look when he filled her pussy will stay with me.

I need to go. We have lots to do today, starting with an Easter egg hunt at my parent’s house, where the boys are staying. It will be a fun day, capped by a fun de-brief with Sarah later tonight in bed.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Very hot. Let's us know the more intimate details as you get them from Sarah.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:28 am

YEAH, looking forward to a more detailed report from you, hopefully?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Did you lick your own lips, and squeeze your own anal sphincter, when you watched the bodybuilder use your wife, in hopes that he did the same to you?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife