Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:09 am

We are in regular contact with Greg and Michelle but we haven’t played with them in several months. I’m sure we’ll connect with them again after Sarah is not exclusive with Jamal. One thing I have noticed about my own feelings, however, is that I am fantasizing more lately about eating Eric’s cream pies out of Michelle. Sarah’s pussy is off limits but there is nothing about our arrangement that restricts me from Michelle. Sarah told me I can play with them without her, so maybe that’s an opportunity for me to get something more than handjobs!! It’s been a month since Sarah’s pussy has been off limits to me, so I getting very horny!!

Eric and I talk or email regularly. Something interesting has recently happened with him. He has met a woman he is interested in and was thinking things were progressing nicely and becoming more than just casual dating. Then he found out she is having sex with another guy. This woman and Eric had never talked about being exclusive, but Eric assumed she would be. He was wrong. After learning more about cuckolding with Sarah and me, he said he was wondering if he was being cuckolded??!! I had to laugh. I asked him if he was turned on about the idea of sharing her and he said definitely not, but that he was more accepting of it since his experience with Sarah and me. I asked him what he would do about it and he doesn’t know yet.I told him about Jamal and Sarah’s agreement to be exclusive, so he is aware he won’t have an opportunity to fuck Sarah for a while. I told him to keep me updated about his own situation, which I find quite hot.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:41 am

subguy80 wrote:
elina wrote:Thanks Subguy

Great to hear you are making progress and learning how Sara will do things for Her lover that you are denied.
Please keep posting.

Sincerely
elina
Thanks for the comment, Elina! What intrigues me is how things keep evolving in our particular situation. You would think things would get routine, and some are, of course, but there are also new feelings. Sarah and I have a whole life together and intimacy and love. The sex is a rather small part of our lives, albeit an important one. I have to give Aaron a lot of credit, too, for putting as much of himself into our relationship as he does. We are lucky to have found him. He is a lover and a bull. We don't often use the term "bull" very often because he's more of a "lover" to Sarah. But he usually plays the "bull" to me. I know he loves the fact that he "owns" Sarah sexually. It took a long time before Sarah was convinced that this is what I wanted and craved. But now that she understands my feelings and trusts that I want to be the sub, she is completely onboard.

Subguy
My intimacy with my wife Beth increased as SIR came into the picture. Beth has told me that my submission to SIR makes her sex with him more intense and at the same time she feels closer to me. Face it,as it progresses you may very well feel closer to him and desire to show that by submission to his will.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 am

I am a big believer in the expression “When one door closes another opens.” Over 5 weeks ago my wife’s pussy was literally “closed” to me, but I feel like I have found other ways of connecting with her sexually. Have any of you heard of tantric sex? I heard a little and wondered if Sarah and I could explore this as a way of connecting since intercourse is off limits for me right now. It took some searching but Sarah actually found a guy through her yoga contacts who is a tantric sex “therapist.” We had a private session with him last night for almost three hours.

It was amazing and incredibly sensual. Google it if you don’t know about it. In short, it is using techniques to increase your sexual experiences without intercourse. It’s a lot of sensuous touching, massage, caressing, tightly holding in sensuous positions. It was incredible. Neither of us came but it was one of the most erotic things we’ve ever done. Lots of good ideas and techniques for us in lieu of penetrative sex. It has opened my mind to a whole new way of thinking about my restriction. Sarah gets Jamal to fuck her brains out and she and I are taking a whole new direction with our own non-intercourse sex!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 am

subguy80 wrote:I am a big believer in the expression “When one door closes another opens.” Over 5 weeks ago my wife’s pussy was literally “closed” to me, but I feel like I have found other ways of connecting with her sexually. Have any of you heard of tantric sex? I heard a little and wondered if Sarah and I could explore this as a way of connecting since intercourse is off limits for me right now. It took some searching but Sarah actually found a guy through her yoga contacts who is a tantric sex “therapist.” We had a private session with him last night for almost three hours.

It was amazing and incredibly sensual. Google it if you don’t know about it. In short, it is using techniques to increase your sexual experiences without intercourse. It’s a lot of sensuous touching, massage, caressing, tightly holding in sensuous positions. It was incredible. Neither of us came but it was one of the most erotic things we’ve ever done. Lots of good ideas and techniques for us in lieu of penetrative sex. It has opened my mind to a whole new way of thinking about my restriction. Sarah gets Jamal to fuck her brains out and she and I are taking a whole new direction with our own non-intercourse sex!
WOW !!!!
Do tell us more !

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Tantric sex can be amazing but it takes time to do well. Set aside 2 to 3 hours to just do a quickie!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:07 pm

SutterKane wrote:Tantric sex can be amazing but it takes time to do well. Set aside 2 to 3 hours to just do a quickie!
You are absolutely right. Our session ended up going for four hours and we just scratched the surface, although that included an hour of just talking first before we started. That hour was also very erotic because he wanted to know our goals and current sexual routine. So it was the first time we divulged the details of our sex lives and the LS to a stranger. He didn’t bat an eye and that put us completely at ease and explained our motivation for wanting sex without penetration.

Sarah likened it to yoga in that you follow the moves and techniques as the “teacher” talks you through, but there will need to be a lot of practice on our own. But yes, we obviously won’t always have the time it takes, so we’ll try to do individual components like just sensuous touching or just nipple play or genital touching.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Smart move getting started with tantric sex! That's definitely something many us need to do as well. Bringing all physical, mental and spiritual aspects together. It takes the right teacher though. I hope you've got one who is right. It would be great to record how it unfolds. Please keep us updated and pass on some lessons.

There was a period in yours and Sarah's life when Aaron had to fuck Sarah every single day to earn continued exclusivity (that was naughty! That was monumental!!) By contrast Jamal got it too easily unless he is really giving Sarah better sex than Aaron and anyone else before. You've confirmed that before so may be that's all there is to it! Still very curious.

I don't know about your other readers but I would love to see your response to the questions I posted on 10/3. Some updates on Jamal and Sarah's exploits would be nice to have.

I want add a couple more questions too. It has been many weeks since you've been denied. But unless Jamal and Sarah's frequency has increased since then, I suspect you both must have had come close to giving in to the temptation many times. Did that happen? Have there been any cases where Jamal got "cheated" :)) ?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:10 pm

@Ben_Bradman sorry I haven’t had a chance to address your questions. Yeah, that episode with Aaron was just a sexy game. As I recall he was doing some work on our kitchen and other close by jobs, so he was able to stop by the house every day and have sex with Sarah. It was a fun game while it lasted! Jamal has a more traditional work schedule and obviously can’t do that, although I’m convinced he and Sarah would have sex every day if it were possible.

I don’t know if I can offer any more details about their sex than I’ve already written. I’ve only had one chance to watch them. That will change, however, since he is going to spend next weekend at our house. My folks are taking the boys so he will spend much of the weekend at our house and I am hoping to be involved in some of the “fun.”

You’re right. There have been times when we both have wanted to have sex when she wasn’t seeing him for a while. But Sarah is trustworthy and when she makes a promise she keeps it. I wouldn’t dream of trying to break the rules with her and she trusts Jamal to keep his side of the deal. So, no, we haven’t cheated!

My “go to” jack off story is having her retell her favorite position with him. She loves to mount him cowgirl as he lies on his back. I get off quickly every time when she describes how she settles down onto his cock and starts rocking. This is her favorite position and I’ve watched her many times over the years as she takes control and makes sure the guy’s cock is hitting just right. I’m hoping to watch this again this weekend and maybe even get a cream pie out of it.

Another change. Jamal is changing his work start time to 10:00 am, so he will be able to stop by our place after the boys have left for school. That will have big implications for all of us. Sarah is excited about being able to see him more often. I have some mixed feelings about it, but I’ OK for now.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Subguy80, that's awesome. Thanks. Next weekend and Jamal's work schedule change means that next few days are going to be as exciting as Super Bowl. Will look forward to updates.

Whatever it is that gives you mixed feelings towards more frequent morning visits by Jamal...well...as with so many things in past I have confidence you will manage deftly and come out winner/stronger with Sarah at the other end. Enjoy!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:36 am

I woke up about a half an hour ago, feeling Sarah rubbing lube on my dick. I always wake up with a strong erection (when I’m not caged). Before my “restriction,” Sarah and I would often enjoy waking each other up this way. Either she’d climb on top of me, or if I woke up first, I’d wake her by slipping my penis inside her. I knew it would be a hand job today, which was still just fine with me.

Instead, Sarah lifted her leg over my reclining body and positioned my dick at her ass hole. Then she lowered herself onto my penis and took it easily inside her. I’ve mentioned before that Sarah and I have never done a lot of anal with each other. No real reason, we just didn’t. I knew Jamal has “taken” her anally a few times and she told me she has been surprised that she’s been able to comfortably take him. And more surprised that she enjoyed it. I smiled to myself when I realized my much smaller penis was reaping the benefits of his much bigger cock having done the job of getting her to this point!

She rocked on my dick and I played with her nipples and it was nothing short of amazing. I would have liked to have done this much longer, but we both have busy days today. My ejaculation into her ass shook my whole body and she climaxed shortly thereafter. It’s so amazing to realize we can still discover new things to do sexually together, even with Jamal giving her most of her sexual needs.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:26 am

subguy80 wrote:
She rocked on my dick and I played with her nipples and it was nothing short of amazing. I would have liked to have done this much longer, but we both have busy days today. My ejaculation into her ass shook my whole body and she climaxed shortly thereafter. It’s so amazing to realize we can still discover new things to do sexually together, even with Jamal giving her most of her sexual needs.
First, I'm happy for you were able to connect with Sarah through that tantric sex session, it must have been quite an unique experience for you and Sarah. Maybe you'll tell us a little more what you both experienced in the future.
But I'm even more happier, that you and Sarah finally had sex with eachother again. If I count it right it must have been nearly six weeks. That’s a far too long abstinence in my opinion. Not only for you, but for Sarah as well. I know she has Jamal as a substitute, if she wants to get "fucked" (excuse my blunt words), but after a while doesn't Sarah longing for to "make love" to you again, to feel your dick inside of her, and especially to feel you cumming inside of her?? I'm curious, did Sarah tell why just this morning she wanted to have penetrative sex with you?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:19 am

Serrand wrote:I know she has Jamal as a substitute, if she wants to get "fucked" (excuse my blunt words), but after a while doesn't Sarah longing for to "make love" to you again, to feel your dick inside of her, and especially to feel you cumming inside of her?? I'm curious, did Sarah tell why just this morning she wanted to have penetrative sex with you?
I see it as the difference between "making love" and having sex. Over the years, no matter how many men Sarah has fucked, I've never stopped feeling that she and I have continued to "make love" at the same time. She has sex with other men but she loves me. I've never doubted that feeling.

Although we're not fucking right now, we're still finding ways to connect on a "sensual," intense and emotional level. I can't tell you how excited I am every time I think about the possibilities of this weekend when Jamal stays over. I obviously won't be fucking her, but I will be relating to her on a sexual level in many ways, as I see it.

The anal sex we had (and hopefully will have again) was not a break from the "no pussy" rule. Her ass isn't off limits to me, as least right now. Jamal has her pussy but I have her mind and the rest of her beautiful body.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:26 am

Great to hear that you are now, or have now, fucked your wife's ass. I may be remembering this incorrectly, but wasn't there previously an issue with her smell during anal? If so, how is she addressing it now??
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

H_K
Prepubescent

Unread post by H_K » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 am

This thread reminds me I should look into tantric sex. Great work.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 am

DavidTriState wrote:Great to hear that you are now, or have now, fucked your wife's ass. I may be remembering this incorrectly, but wasn't there previously an issue with her smell during anal? If so, how is she addressing it now??
Hmmm. Not sure what you are referring to. I think the issue for her was more about comfort and maybe a mental block. Aaron was big and she just never thought she could handle it in her ass. I'm not sure what changed her mind with Jamal, but once her attitude about "anal" changed with him, they both obviously figured out a way to make it work. I'm reaping some of the benefits from that!

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:54 am

.. I'm reaping some of the benefits from that!

lucky!!!!!!!!
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Sorry if this post is more disjointed than usual. And probably much too long. I want to capture some of my impressions. Sarah and Jamal just left for an evening out. Jamal watched while Sarah put my cage on me just before they left. It was humbling, standing in front of them while she caged me. They were both dressed for a night out and I was naked. My dick was especially small and shriveled and Jamal had a look on his face that said, “I see why this guy can’t satisfy her in bed.” I wanted to say, in my defense, “Normally it’s not this small,” but decided against it, which was the right call.

The two of them hadn’t seen each other in three days and they went at it like new lovers when he arrived yesterday evening. After a lot of kissing and groping, he announced he was taking her to our bedroom. Neither of them is a “screamer” in bed, but I could hear the bed creaking and imagined him giving her a good pounding. The silent moments were just as hot. What were they doing? Was she blowing him? Rimming him? Was he eating her? An hour later I heard the shower and they came out later wearing towels.

I made drinks. We made small talk. They went to the pool and I made dinner and refreshed their drinks. I was fully clothed. They were naked. I watched them from a distance. I remember thinking, “God, he really is hung. Even soft, he’s bigger than I am hard.” She couldn’t seem to keep her hands off it, playing, tugging, sucking and really worshiping his cock. I remembered at our tantric sex lesson, the instructor said the penis should be celebrated and worshiped. Maybe Sarah was applying some of that philosophy to Jamal.

There were times when neither of them interacted with me much and didn’t seem to be aware I was even in the room or watching. I wanted it that way. I had told Sarah I wanted her to just be in the moment and not “worry” about me (which is what she does). She apparently took my wishes to heart.

Later, we started watching a movie in the living room. They were on the sofa and I was in a chair. He played with her pussy and eventually got on his knees and buried his face between her legs. I was really horny and didn’t know if I should take my penis out, which I desperately wanted to do. I walked behind the sofa and caressed her hair, forehead and cheeks from behind as he ate her. She softly grabbed my hands and kept holding them as he stood up, lifted her legs and slowly put his cock in her.

The weekend isn’t over yet, but the hottest scene, the thing that gave me the biggest rush so far was this. The visual of his cock sliding into her pussy and hearing her exhale and roll her body into him so she could take it all. I stepped back and took my dick out as I watched the two of them get lost in each other for the next hour. At one point I couldn’t help myself and shot my load. I tried to be quiet because I had this weird concern he might not want me to cum. I needn’t have worried. I don’t think he was even aware I was in the room. They eventually both orgasmed together. They retreated to our bedroom and I retreated to the guest room. I slept surprisingly soundly, considering. I beat off a couple of times during the night as I replayed what I had seen earlier.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:28 pm

subguy80 wrote:@Ben_Bradman sorry I haven’t had a chance to address your questions. Yeah, that episode with Aaron was just a sexy game. As I recall he was doing some work on our kitchen and other close by jobs, so he was able to stop by the house every day and have sex with Sarah. It was a fun game while it lasted! Jamal has a more traditional work schedule and obviously can’t do that, although I’m convinced he and Sarah would have sex every day if it were possible.

I don’t know if I can offer any more details about their sex than I’ve already written. I’ve only had one chance to watch them. That will change, however, since he is going to spend next weekend at our house. My folks are taking the boys so he will spend much of the weekend at our house and I am hoping to be involved in some of the “fun.”

You’re right. There have been times when we both have wanted to have sex when she wasn’t seeing him for a while. But Sarah is trustworthy and when she makes a promise she keeps it. I wouldn’t dream of trying to break the rules with her and she trusts Jamal to keep his side of the deal. So, no, we haven’t cheated!

My “go to” jack off story is having her retell her favorite position with him. She loves to mount him cowgirl as he lies on his back. I get off quickly every time when she describes how she settles down onto his cock and starts rocking. This is her favorite position and I’ve watched her many times over the years as she takes control and makes sure the guy’s cock is hitting just right. I’m hoping to watch this again this weekend and maybe even get a cream pie out of it.

Another change. Jamal is changing his work start time to 10:00 am, so he will be able to stop by our place after the boys have left for school. That will have big implications for all of us. Sarah is excited about being able to see him more often. I have some mixed feelings about it, but I’ OK for now.
Arent you and Sarah concerned about the neighbors seeing Jamal dropping in to visit with Sarah after you and the kids are gone for the day? We would never get away with that where I live.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Subguy80: Great update from Friday evening. Simply superb. Please don't worry about posts being to long. You are an excellent writer and we do want every single detail - not just highlights. Please do cover Saturday morning until the time you ended up getting caged before they left to go out. How come you were naked? Were you involved with them during the morning/afternoon/early evening instead of just watching? Where did Sarah and Jamal go out to? Does Sarah choose places where your circle of family and friends don't frequent?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:14 am

I've never understood anyone complaining about a long post! I really like a long detailed post, especially when it is well written and your post always are. So, pretty please, more!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:53 am

I have a lot of thoughts about last weekend. I learned a lot. I can’t post it all at once, so I’ll put thoughts up as I get a chance and as I “process” more of it. I’ll see how much I can get done now over my lunch break. I’ll start with some of the mental “highs” that affected me the most.

Sarah had to teach a yoga class Saturday morning. Jamal dropped her off while he went to the gym. I’m sure he told his friends he was spending the weekend fucking a beautiful hotwife in front of her husband and giving them all the details. When I next go the gym, will I get “knowing looks”? Like, that’s the dude who lets Jamal fuck his wife? That’s one of those combined feelings of hotness and embarrassment that can torture me in a good way.

They went to the beach after her class for the rest of the day. Sarah had asked me to wash their sheets. When I saw the cum stains on them, I could see why. His boxer shorts, socks and a T shirt were lying on the floor and I gathered them, along with Sarah’s panties, and washed them all. I had watched him remove those same panties from her the night before. I kept replaying that scene in my mind, watching him finger her. I’ve never enjoyed doing laundry so much.

Saturday evening, when they were just about ready to leave for their night out, Jamal walked out of the bedroom and announced to me, “Sarah wants you to strip down so she can cage you.” I knew there was a lot more to that comment. Sarah was “staging” this for me, to “maximize” my cuckold feelings. She knew it would have more “impact” if he told me to strip rather than her telling me (and, of course, she was right). Second, she knows I don’t need to be naked to get the cage on. She wanted my nakedness to be on display. I expected him to walk away after his announcement, but he didn’t. It was clear he was going to watch me strip. I was both aroused and embarrassed. Although I had been uncaged until then, I’d always had my clothes on in his presence (except Friday night when I jacked off in the dark watching them). This would really be the first time he would get a good look at my dick. I felt like it was an “unveiling,” like the visual proof to him of my sexual inadequacies. (At least in his mind.)

When I took my underpants off, I wanted to pull on my dick a little. You guys know what I mean, when we give it a tug and try to make it grow a bit to look a little bigger? But, another part of me was enjoying the fact that my dick was looking pretty pathetic to him. He was looking right at my dick, so no chance to give it a yank. There I was, all constricted and feeling like the neutered husband. When Sarah came out of the bedroom and saw me, I detected a playful smirk on her face. Her game was turning out exactly as she had planned. She went to the refrigerator and I wondered what she was getting. She returned with the Jailbird. She had decided to cool the metal for added "effect." It was ice cold when she put it on me. Jamal was cringing and laughing. I was determined to not be a wimp about it, so I was stoic, but screaming on the inside. Just when I thought my little guy couldn’t get any smaller, he did.

Some of you have asked if we worried Sarah and Jamal might run into friends or acquaintances. There is always that possibility, I suppose, but we live in a big urban area. I trust Sarah to handle it if that should happen. She’ll use her judgment. Depending on who she might run into, it could even be kind of hot for them to assume she has a hot, young boyfriend.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:17 am

There's nothing worse than an ice cold cage. I always warm mine up before putting it on.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:02 am

subguy80 wrote:I have a lot of thoughts about last weekend. I learned a lot. I can’t post it all at once, so I’ll put thoughts up as I get a chance and as I “process” more of it. I’ll see how much I can get done now over my lunch break. I’ll start with some of the mental “highs” that affected me the most.

Sarah had to teach a yoga class Saturday morning. Jamal dropped her off while he went to the gym. I’m sure he told his friends he was spending the weekend fucking a beautiful hotwife in front of her husband and giving them all the details. When I next go the gym, will I get “knowing looks”? Like, that’s the dude who lets Jamal fuck his wife? That’s one of those combined feelings of hotness and embarrassment that can torture me in a good way.

They went to the beach after her class for the rest of the day. Sarah had asked me to wash their sheets. When I saw the cum stains on them, I could see why. His boxer shorts, socks and a T shirt were lying on the floor and I gathered them, along with Sarah’s panties, and washed them all. I had watched him remove those same panties from her the night before. I kept replaying that scene in my mind, watching him finger her. I’ve never enjoyed doing laundry so much.

Saturday evening, when they were just about ready to leave for their night out, Jamal walked out of the bedroom and announced to me, “Sarah wants you to strip down so she can cage you.” I knew there was a lot more to that comment. Sarah was “staging” this for me, to “maximize” my cuckold feelings. She knew it would have more “impact” if he told me to strip rather than her telling me (and, of course, she was right). Second, she knows I don’t need to be naked to get the cage on. She wanted my nakedness to be on display. I expected him to walk away after his announcement, but he didn’t. It was clear he was going to watch me strip. I was both aroused and embarrassed. Although I had been uncaged until then, I’d always had my clothes on in his presence (except Friday night when I jacked off in the dark watching them). This would really be the first time he would get a good look at my dick. I felt like it was an “unveiling,” like the visual proof to him of my sexual inadequacies. (At least in his mind.)

When I took my underpants off, I wanted to pull on my dick a little. You guys know what I mean, when we give it a tug and try to make it grow a bit to look a little bigger? But, another part of me was enjoying the fact that my dick was looking pretty pathetic to him. He was looking right at my dick, so no chance to give it a yank. There I was, all constricted and feeling like the neutered husband. When Sarah came out of the bedroom and saw me, I detected a playful smirk on her face. Her game was turning out exactly as she had planned. She went to the refrigerator and I wondered what she was getting. She returned with the Jailbird. She had decided to cool the metal for added "effect." It was ice cold when she put it on me. Jamal was cringing and laughing. I was determined to not be a wimp about it, so I was stoic, but screaming on the inside. Just when I thought my little guy couldn’t get any smaller, he did.

Some of you have asked if we worried Sarah and Jamal might run into friends or acquaintances. There is always that possibility, I suppose, but we live in a big urban area. I trust Sarah to handle it if that should happen. She’ll use her judgment. Depending on who she might run into, it could even be kind of hot for them to assume she has a hot, young boyfriend.

It seem to me that you will be in for more humiliation and humbling in front of Jamal. Does the idea arouse you as much as reading the above aroused me.
petey boy

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:34 pm

@Subguy80 - I hope you had a chance to process more of what happened over the weekend. Honestly I am still processing whatever little you have shared with us and it takes time and deep thinking since the nature of yours and Sarah's relationship is so amazing and what you are doing with Jamal is so interesting and exciting and so full of subtle (and not subtle) complexities. So fascinating! May be I am over analysing. You said you learned a lot. Please please share the learnings.

Beyond that, we are very curious about what else happened on Sat and Sun. We have got many more questions. Can you please share more about Sarah's outings with Jamal (beach during day and evening out on Saturday)? Tell us about how Sarah dresses when going out with him (conservative, hot but conservative, a bit sexy, too sexy, slutty, ...). How kinky is Jamal out in public with Sarah? What kind of PDA happens? Does he go further than 'normal' (handholding, staying very close, bit of kissing, staring into each other's eyes with love) for instance, hands inside her dress, fingering in bars or elsewhere? What about BJs and sex in car or out in open wherever there is sufficient privacy? How much privacy do they need amongst strangers to go ahead and do something naughty? What kind of non-verbal signals does Jamal send out to other males around when they are out (to make it clear that he owns Sarah's pussy)?

Have there been any pre-10am visit from Jamal so far? Tell us about those. You had mixed feelings about those visits initially. Have your concerns been addressed or did they get resolved somehow?

Finally, I must say this, you wrote about replaying scenes in your mind and enjoying doing laundry. It made me smile. Laugh actually. You are a brilliant writer. You have the magic touch there man.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 am

Sometimes there are things you can only learn by seeing. I watched Sarah have sex with Jamal last weekend that I would call “transformational.” She told me she’s having the best sex of her life with him. I saw what that looks like after watching them for three days. I call it “transformational,” not just because of the effect I saw on her, but transformational for me, as well. A light went on. She needs this. At 38, she’s loving the fact her sex life is better than ever. I’ve always supported her need for sex, and I’ll continue to do that, even though it has resulted in a major change in our own sex life.

It hit me how quickly something can become “the new normal.” In a few days, it will be two months since I’ve fucked my wife, or have had any access to her pussy. That restriction came out of the blue and now it’s our “new normal.” What surprises me is not that I’m accepting it, but that I’m enjoying it. Sorry for the pun, but I’m a big believer in the saying, “When one door closes, another opens.” With the charms of her pussy being closed to me, I’m finding other sexual avenues opening. Some of the “pressures” (too strong a word, but it’s close) that I have felt at times to supply her sexual needs have been removed. Another man is doing that job for me. When she and I are together, there are no expectations for sex, so it’s tender, passionate and comfortable. Since I can’t physically do a lot for her (and she is getting all she needs from Jamal, anyway), I’m generally the recipient when we do have sex, such as long and intense hand jobs. She’s also playing with my ass a lot more. She introduced a small dildo recently. All good.

I watched them constantly exploring each other’s bodies. Her, playing with his asshole, licking and teasing him, playing with his armpit hair with her hands and tongue (something new), biting his nipples and exploring his thighs with her tongue. Him, circling her clit with his fingers and lips, kissing her neck, rubbing his hard cock and precum in circles around her nipples. I had hoped I would be involved in some of the action. That didn’t happen. I watched a lot and that ended up being just fine. On Sunday, Jamal took Sarah’s hand and walked her to the bedroom. He turned to me and said, “You can come and watch if you like. You can take care of yourself, but no talking or interacting.” He’s obviously getting more comfortable giving me directions and limits and that is hot for me, in itself.

Jamal started his new work schedule and the two of them, theoretically, could have sex 4-5 times a week. When I kiss her good-bye in the morning, there is a good possibility Jamal will stop by later and I love leaving the house with that on my mind.

I’m taking a vacation day, today. Jamal stopped by already this morning and I waited in the office after letting him in. I went into the bedroom after he left and Sarah was on her back. She said, “Lay down on the bed next to me and open your mouth.” I knew where she was going with that comment. I quickly lay on my back next to her, my face at her hip level. She lifted her leg over my head and positioned herself over my mouth, but not touching me. His cum slowly ran out of her pussy and into my mouth. No tongue, no fingers allowed, just gravity. We’ve never done that before. Like I said, “When one door closes, another opens.”