Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavidTriState
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:04 am

It's the process of developing you into being ruled by your submissive and bisexual tendencies while Joe is being ruled by his dick, Sarah by her wet cunt and tongue and the entire situation controlled by Aaron's superior mind and cock

Xoxxo
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:35 am

And I too would love to see you become a human urinal

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm sure that Joe would love to piss on you as a sign of disrespect and dominance in front of your wife. Tell us about Aaron pissing on you. Where did he do it? Sarah was watching? How did she feel? Do you really like that?

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:41 pm

subguy80 wrote:. Is that idea too weird?
You are fucking adorable.
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I very much like the idea of Aron telling Joe that he can have sex with Sara if he pisses on you first,
pretty sure this will stimulate him to become more dominant and also to really give Sara a good fucking.
It is important that Sara plays along and also demonstrates that you are submissive to Her while he does that.

Take this stepwise.
Next step is for Aron to tell Joe what he needs to do next night to be allowed to fuck Sara, and then have Sara phone him and beg him to come over.

Good luck and keep us posted

Sincerely
elina

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:41 am

I too would like to hear more About Aaron urinating on you

Were you nude or dressed?
Did he piss on your body or face or in your mouth?
Did you clean his dick of his piss?
Was Sarah present to witness your submission? Did she masturbare while Aaron pissed? Did she flewn his piss off his cock?
Did you masturbate while being a human urinal?
Did you combine the urination with the rimming of Aaron's asshole? Did Sarah lick Aaron's asshole while he pissed on you?

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:12 am

I see that you are being denied intercourse with Sarah, though you are still allowed to be sexual with her. But do you get to come or are you kept in chastity? Does Sarah stimulate your cock (though she does not allow it inside her)?

I must admit that that would be my fantasy, i.e. to be allowed to be sexual with my wife (who would have a lover) but not to penetrate her nor would I be allowed to come. Though she could edge me, but never to the point of my coming.

Is this the present situation in your case: you are allowed to be sexual with Sarah, but with no penetration and no 'coming'?

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Holy mother of God, bring a little kink into a story and the floodgates open!
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:56 pm

bjaficionado wrote:Holy mother of God, bring a little kink into a story and the floodgates open!
First, getting ass fucked and pissed on is a pretty high level of kink
Second , I've flooded my floor with cum while jacking off and reading about the adventures of our bitch to Sarah joe and Aaron

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Some of you have asked for details about my piss experiences. It’s sort of embarrassing, to be honest, but if I can’t talk about it here, then where can I? The first time was several months ago. Sarah and I were in our pool on a Saturday night with Aaron. He was going to spend the night and we were relaxing and drinking. As usual, we were naked. I had to urinate and got out of the pool to piss on our side lawn. I didn’t hear him follow me, but when I finished and turned around, Aaron was standing next to me, holding his cock and looking at me. He said, “You want it don’t you?” I assumed he meant his piss and not his cock, but wasn’t sure. I looked over at the pool and Sarah was watching.

I nodded yes and he told me to get down on my knees and hold my hands behind my back. He stepped closer to me and let out a stream of piss over my chest. It was warm and felt good running down my body and onto my crotch. He was pissing like a horse and it came out with a lot of force. Then he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward his cock and told me to close my eyes. He pissed all over my face, with most of it spraying on my lips. I kept expecting him to tell me to open my mouth, but he didn’t. To be honest, I wanted him to tell me.

When he finally stopped pissing, I opened my eyes. He gave me a smirk and said I could go back into the pool. When I stood up, I had an erection. I guess it was pretty obvious to Aaron and Sarah what I thought of the experience. I didn’t know how Sarah would react, but when I slid into the pool, she was next to me, grabbing my hard-on and kissing me deeply. She must have gotten a bit of Aaron’s piss on her own lips because my face and lips were still wet. She looked at me and said she was proud of me and that she was really turned on. She and I talked about it a lot over the next few days and I told her I liked the feeling of submission and being under Aaron’s control. She got it. She has always been good about understanding my needs. It's a fetish and she can appreciate a fetish.

Well, that was my first experience. I’ll do another post later about the second time if anyone's interested.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:13 pm

I'll be jacking off till part two.

You really are becoming a submissive whore.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Well yeah, bring it on. You're really into this fetish.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

subguy80 wrote: Well, that was my first experience. I’ll do another post later about the second time if anyone's interested.
Are you kidding...
...or are you just teasing us.

You bet we are interested to hear more about your insanely hot escapades. I envy you, in a positive manner.

Thank you for writing this hot story of yours, so we can enjoy it to. And don't think anything is to kinky as long as you think it's okay.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:32 am

I should give some context about the piss experience with Aaron I talk about above. He didn’t come up with the idea of pissing on me out of the blue. At least a year earlier, before we were exclusively cucking with him, Sarah and I attended a fetish party with Aaron where there was a “wet room.” I was fascinated watching the activity and we all commented on the fact that it could be hot. Aaron obviously took note of this.

The second experience with him was more recent, during the time he was remodeling our kitchen. I had just come home from work and was in the kitchen with Aaron while Sarah took a shower. Joe had left, the kids weren’t due back for a few hours and I assumed Aaron was about to head to our bedroom for some fun with Sarah. I was horny, wondering how they might include me.

Aaron told me he had an idea for me involving “wet play” and asked if I was up for it? I asked him what his idea was but he said it was a surprise. I was horny and said, sure, why not. He told me to take my wallet and keys out of my pockets and follow him to the back yard. He pointed to a spot on the lawn and told me to kneel and lower my head. I knew then what he had in mind. A second later a torrent of piss came down on my head, running through my hair. He walked around me and completely soaked me and my clothes. When he finally finished, he told me to sit in an outside lawn chair and not move. He left me sitting there and went into the bedroom.

I must have sat in that chair for at least a half an hour. My shirt was drenched and sticking to my chest and there wasn’t a dry spot on my pants. Eventually Sarah came outside and said Aaron had just left. I’m sure I looked completely ridiculous and she started to laugh in a good-natured way, not a mocking laugh. I was laughing, too. I removed the wet clothes and jumped in the shower. For me, it was a strange mix of feelings. I was uncomfortable and humbled as I sat and waited in my piss-soaked clothes, but I also remember being very aroused knowing that Aaron was fucking Sarah silly after just showering me in his piss.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:55 am

subguy80 wrote:Aaron found out this past weekend that his bid on a huge remodeling job was accepted. It’s a great contract for him, but it’s a couple of hours drive from here. That means he and Sarah won’t see much of each other for several weeks once he starts.
Maybe she'll go stay with him there for a weekend. Or a week.

Maybe he'll decide to offer her to someone there as well. Who knows, after Joe, maybe he'll do that more often.

Have we seen pictures of her yet?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 am

I think that Joe will definitely love having your wife to himself without another man there. He and Sarah will have a real opportunity to get to be intimate. His pissing on you, I think, before and after he fucks her, will give you the submission and humiliation that you desire and play to his alpha male ego. He will in a way be establishing his superiority over you and ownership of your wife. You can tell Aaron your desire and let him tell Joe what to do so that you won't know for sure what to expect. This will involve you without you going into the bedroom since that makes Joe uncomfortable. Will Joe be using condoms?
Happy showers to you if that's what turns you on.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 am

DavidTriState wrote:I'll be jacking off till part two.
You really are becoming a submissive whore.
I'll take that as a compliment.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:14 am

Wow...just been going through this thread and think I'll have a hardon for the next week thinking about it...

Thanks very much and look forward to the continuation - you've got a way of setting out your situation that sounds perfectly normal, whilst simulataneously at the extreme of cuckolding...love it

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:55 am

EDAS wrote:I see that you are being denied intercourse with Sarah, though you are still allowed to be sexual with her. But do you get to come or are you kept in chastity? Does Sarah stimulate your cock (though she does not allow it inside her)?

I must admit that that would be my fantasy, i.e. to be allowed to be sexual with my wife (who would have a lover) but not to penetrate her nor would I be allowed to come. Though she could edge me, but never to the point of my coming.

Is this the present situation in your case: you are allowed to be sexual with Sarah, but with no penetration and no 'coming'?
I am not allowed to have intercourse with Sarah, but everything else is fair game. I use my tongue, fingers and dildos in her pussy. Sarah does stimulate my cock and she is excellent at BJs and does them often. So, yes, I am allowed to cum, as often as I want. I do not wear a chastity device.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Thanks for your reply, subguy80,

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:03 pm

Maybe she'll go stay with him there for a weekend. Or a week. Maybe he'll decide to offer her to someone there as well. Who knows, after Joe, maybe he'll do that more often. Have we seen pictures of her yet?
She probably will end up going to see him on a weekend or two. That could be very hot. She will not be going for a week. Sarah teaches a couple of classes in a local college. She had the summer off but is back now. She won't be able to get away for a week. You have not seen pictures of her because we both decided to be as private as possible. Despite being highly sexual and adventurous, she is a modest girl at heart and she asked me not to post any pictures. I can tell you she is 5'6", 125 lbs, 36D, tiny waist, long brown hair, blue eyes and gets lots of looks wherever we go. She is very proud that she has her body back after having two kids. She works out often and does a lot of yoga. She's one hot lady and I am very lucky. (So is Aaron)!!
Last edited by subguy80 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:12 am

Wil joe coming this weekend..? Or Aaron and Sarah will be having private time together as they are not going to meet for few weeks ..?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:32 am

subguy80 wrote:
EDAS wrote:I see that you are being denied intercourse with Sarah, though you are still allowed to be sexual with her. But do you get to come or are you kept in chastity? Does Sarah stimulate your cock (though she does not allow it inside her)?

I am not allowed to have intercourse with Sarah, but everything else is fair game. I use my tongue, fingers and dildos in her pussy. Sarah does stimulate my cock and she is excellent at BJs and does them often. So, yes, I am allowed to cum, as often as I want. I do not wear a chastity device.
Do you eat out or otherwise play with Sarah's brown shitter?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:25 am

Do you eat out or otherwise play with Sarah's brown shitter?
No. We played with rimming each other years and years ago, but it just didn't do much for us.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:29 am

This could be a big weekend. Sarah’s parents are taking the kids to their lake cottage for the Labor Day weekend. Joe doesn’t have his kids, so he has a lot of time, as well. It’s my turn to be on call at work over the long weekend, but I'm thinking that is OK since it gives Sarah, Aaron and Joe time together. Sarah and Joe have been in touch by phone this past week and she says he is very horny and wants her bad. So I’m sure the three of them will figure out the “terms” of Joe’s involvement. I'm turned on knowing I will be discussed and could end up being a “bargaining chip” when it comes to Joe’s involvement. I’m wondering how far Joe will go? Sarah knows my limits. We’ve had many talks and I’m comfortable with whatever she and Aaron decide. I may not have a lot of time to post over the next few days, but will update when I can.