Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bjaficionado
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:07 pm

So hot, what a great night that sounds like!
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

vodkam13
Experienced

Unread post by vodkam13 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:16 pm

That sounds like an awesome night! Congrats! I hope you'll be keeping in touch with them
Kik: vodkam13

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 pm

So hot for you to be caged and to eat a guy's creampie while his wife watches.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Fantastic story. I was wondering if you guys were out there doing something, or if you were hibernating.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:48 am

We've invited Greg and Michelle over for dinner tonight. It will be interesting to see how/where this evolves.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Sounds like a hot Friday night. As always, we want details, details, details!!!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:28 am

I’ve eaten a lot of creampies from my wife’s previous steady BF, Aaron. Too many to count. She was also involved with two young Hispanic guys a couple of years ago and I went down on her afterwards. The new twist for me, with Greg and Michelle, is that I’m eating a man’s cum from my wife’s pussy in front of his wife. And, I also “cleaned” Michelle after Greg came in her. I loved it. Everyone loved it.

Greg and Michelle are a good match for us. They’re adventurous and nothing seems to shock them. They’re nudists, so we all got naked when they arrived at our house and got in the pool. They’re playful and sexy. Greg and I talked a bit in between “activity” and he told me he’s enjoying having two women to fuck and satisfy, with me being in the supporting, i.e. “sub” role. I asked him if Michelle felt she was missing out on not having another man’s cock to fuck her. He laughed and told me not to worry because she gets plenty of cock from other men. He said they both felt that me being caged was a novelty and they were enjoying the new sexual possibilities it presented. He asked me if I’d be “game” to going out in public sometime, not a swinger’s group setting. He said he wants to go out with two women, one on each arm, with me tagging along. Part of me finds it worrying that his suggestion turned me on so much! Sarah likes the idea, too, so it looks like we’ll be trying that at some point.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:31 am

I find two things here that are arousing to me. One is being naked in front of another couple and my wife and while caged. It definitely is a badge of submissiveness to the others.
The second is Greg being the dominant male who is the bull for both women while you are the cleanup boi. Going out in public as the obvious sub to the alpha and his two women just puts icing on the cake.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 am

Another very hot episode. Thanks for sharing. Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:43 pm

subguy80 wrote:Greg and I talked a bit in between “activity” and he told me he’s enjoying having two women to fuck and satisfy, with me being in the supporting, i.e. “sub” role.

He asked me if I’d be “game” to going out in public sometime, not a swinger’s group setting. He said he wants to go out with two women, one on each arm, with me tagging along. Part of me finds it worrying that his suggestion turned me on so much! Sarah likes the idea, too, so it looks like we’ll be trying that at some point.

Sounds like a new twist in the making for the next trip to Bill's Dungeon.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:13 am

RGB49FL wrote:Is there any possibility of you cleaning up the alpha male too?
Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sarah asked me the same thing. Greg and Michelle are pretty "fluid," that is, they're just horny and into sex and the lines between bi and straight get crossed pretty easily, especially by Michelle. She definitely enjoys playing with Sarah. She hasn't gone down on Sarah yet, but she sucks and plays with Sarah's nipples and she enjoys massaging Sarah's clit while Greg is fucking Sarah. I can tell that Greg is fascinated by being the "bull" in our cuckold LS. He isn't at the point where he feels comfortable dominating me too much, yet, but he's starting to "test the waters" with me and see how far I will let him go. The other night after he shot a load inside his wife, he put his hand behind my head and moved my face to Michelle's pussy to clean her. He sees that I've been eager to play the sub role and I can tell he's getting energized by that. I'll wait for him to make any move, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't guide my mouth to his cock at some point. Sarah said she'd enjoy seeing that, but only if I was comfortable with it. I'd do it.

Is that something you deeply crave?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 am

petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
No, I wouldn’t say I deeply crave sucking cock. But I would say I crave being made to do submissive acts by my wife’s BF. Especially acts I would not ordinarily or even willingly do. You can’t get much more submissive than cleaning a cock that has just been inside your wife’s pussy.

If the BF enjoys dominating me in this manner, and I think Greg would, then it’s also showing deference to him. As a cuckold husband, I appreciate a good bull or BF who gives my wife great sex. If he directs me, or leads me, into doing an act he enjoys, for whatever reason, I will do it.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:22 am

subguy80 wrote:
petey boy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
No, I wouldn’t say I deeply crave sucking cock. But I would say I crave being made to do submissive acts by my wife’s BF. Especially acts I would not ordinarily or even willingly do. You can’t get much more submissive than cleaning a cock that has just been inside your wife’s pussy.

If the BF enjoys dominating me in this manner, and I think Greg would, then it’s also showing deference to him. As a cuckold husband, I appreciate a good bull or BF who gives my wife great sex. If he directs me, or leads me, into doing an act he enjoys, for whatever reason, I will do it.

Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:38 am

petey boy wrote:Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.
Eric has invited us to come up to Atlanta and stay with him. I can’t get away from work right now, but the timing is good for Sarah because the boys are still with my folks. I’m encouraging her to go by herself, in part because it's an opportunity to build on the "bond" you mention. The more Eric gets comfortable in his role, the hotter the experiences will be for all of us. I'm just dipping my toes in the water when it comes to being more public with my sub role, especially when the three of us are together in public. On the last visit, I definitely got the "raising of eyebrows" when I put her in Eric's car in the hotel entrance driveway and stood there alone as they drove off. Then there was the long "walk of shame," (which I thoroughly enjoyed), back through the crowded lobby.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:26 am

subguy80 wrote:
petey boy wrote:Couldn't agree with you more. I also know that the bond now between the three of us has extended out of the bedroom. I sense a few friends raising eyebrows when the three of us show up at a party together, but all three of us love that aspect. I think because in daily life I tend to be very alpha in all my business dealings. I think if a man is secure in who and what he is, what others say really doesnt matter.
Eric has invited us to come up to Atlanta and stay with him. I can’t get away from work right now, but the timing is good for Sarah because the boys are still with my folks. I’m encouraging her to go by herself, in part because it's an opportunity to build on the "bond" you mention. The more Eric gets comfortable in his role, the hotter the experiences will be for all of us. I'm just dipping my toes in the water when it comes to being more public with my sub role, especially when the three of us are together in public. On the last visit, I definitely got the "raising of eyebrows" when I put her in Eric's car in the hotel entrance driveway and stood there alone as they drove off. Then there was the long "walk of shame," (which I thoroughly enjoyed), back through the crowded lobby.
And i bet you went up to your room and beat off replaying the expressions on other men's faces as you waved goodbye. That walk of shame as you call it has to be one of the hottest images ever. Makes me hard just thinking of it. As i type this i am thinking of a scenario where Sir says to me "time to take the walk of shame".

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:54 am

I dropped Sarah off at the airport last night to spend a few days with Eric. He and I talked several times before she left and he asked me a lot of questions about Sarah’s “preferences.” He wanted to know if she liked cum in her mouth. That surprised me. I told him I would have thought he’d already know the answer to that. He laughed and said he’s only ever shot his load in her pussy and he’d love to cum in her mouth. I told him to definitely go for that.

He asked what he could do to “surprise” her, what she might not be expecting from him, sexually. I had to think. I mentioned that she only rimmed her previous BF, Aaron, and he was the only one to rim her, as far as I know. She might really enjoy that as a surprise.

I told him she’s only had limited experience with anal. That piqued his interest. I suggested he could “surprise” her while they were taking a shower and he was all soaped up for easier entry.

It was a turn-on to talk to a bud and make recommendations about ways he could please my wife. I could never have had this kind of discussion with Aaron. He was the bull and it wouldn’t have been my role. That dynamic was hot in its own way, but this is hotter. With Eric, it’s a nice blend of a dominant lover who is also “approachable” as a friend. Sort of the best of both worlds.

I know she’ll have fun. I will, too. She texted me when her plane landed and again when she got to his house. I didn’t tell her about any of the “discussions” I had with Eric, of course.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:22 am

38kewp wrote:Perhaps she’ll seek revenge on your ass wrt your ‘anal disclosures’…
Well, yes, but if she enjoys the anal, then there's no need for "revenge," right?! A guy with a small dick fucked her in the ass last year and she told me she was pleasantly surprised by how good it felt. She said it was maybe an "acquired" pleasure. If she enjoys it with Eric, maybe it will open new doors? To your point, maybe she'll think I should experience it, too. She has joked about getting a strap-on.

tony51
Virgin

Unread post by tony51 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:30 am

This is really a hot revelation. I have not had any kind of similar discussion With Doug. I don't think he wants any of my input about what they do while together. I think that is true with most BF's. They have what they do and any developments they come up with are theirs and have nothing to do with there husband's actives. Consider the case of the cut off husband. I think that makes everything possible. The whole realm of sexual actives. And for me, the not knowing what they are doing is the best thing.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:12 pm

subguy80 wrote:Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.
I assume that Michelle is out of bounds for you?

There is the whole panoply of sex games nevertheless: it could be an opportunity for you to show your sub side to Greg, whom you could suck in front of his wife or you could ask him to fuck you in front of her - imagine her helping his cock enter your bum. Add to that a range of submissive canings and other bdsm. You could always sleep with Michelle in a cock cage.

If you wanted to go out with them, what scope for cross-dressing tonight, going as Michelle's friend? A nice summer dress, commando underneath. Would need to remove your body hair of course, and get some make-up over that stubble. Plus a hotwife ankle bracelet and Queen of Spades tattoo.

In this forum it seems to be the practice that girls out on the town get a nipple piercing (see Ky_Da and Watcher5). Maybe you can follow - one nipple or two, or maybe a prince-albert to shock Sarah when she returns.

Whatever it is, you must join them. No point sitting in front of the computer waiting for more ideas for an evening you're not having.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:38 pm

subguy80 wrote:Trying to think of something hot to do tonight. Something creative. Our “play friends,” Greg and Michelle, have given me an invitation to their place, but I'm hesitant to go without Sarah. Still, if I don't go, I'll end up sitting at the computer all night and waste an opportunity.

What about being their naked/caged houseboy while they service another wife?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:40 pm

I hope you went!!!

vodkam13
Experienced

Unread post by vodkam13 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:39 pm

I hope you decided to go out as well and that you were a good sub for Greg!
Kik: vodkam13

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:39 pm

I did go out. It was hot. It was actually sort of nice to be on my own and relate to Greg and Michelle without Sarah, just the three of us. We got naked. I was caged, of course. We got in their hot tub with wine. Things turned frisky right away. Greg and I took turns with her, kissing, fingering her pussy, playing with her nipples. At one point, Michelle took my hand and put it on Greg's cock. That was a first time thing. I stroked him while Michelle watched. He seemed to really enjoy it and it was obvious Michelle did.

We went to their bedroom and did everything that happens in a three way, except I didn't have a penis to use. After Greg came in Michelle, I want down on her. I didn't just lick up his cum, I worked her clit and gave her another orgasm. Afterwards, Greg said he'd like his cock cleaned and asked me how I felt about that. I told him I'd be happy to clean him and I did. I have given head to Sarah's BFs in the past, so it wasn't something new for me. But with Michelle stroking the back of my head and hair while I blew him, it did feel like something new. Also, Sarah wasn't there and that added a different dimension for me. So, thanks to you guys who encouraged me to go!