Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 pm

How old are you and Sarah?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:How old are you and Sarah?
I turned 36 in July and Sarah will be 36 at the end of this month.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 pm

So, did she play the cheating wife 'my husband isn't home so we can go there, but we have to be quick', or the bold, brazen hot wife, 'my husband liked seeing us together and said you could fuck me in our bed'.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Nice that you have a good looking construction guy hammering her. Maybe you need additional home improvements.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:06 am

It will be interesting to see how he acts the next time you see him at the gym. You probably should make sure you're caged if you want to avoid sporting an erection in your gym shorts!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:31 am

Aaron came to our place last night after work and took Sarah directly to the bedroom. He shut the door and the two of them didn’t come out for over an hour. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Sarah alone because he spent the night, but from the hot and heavy sounds that came from the bedroom, it sounded like he was “reclaiming” her after she was fucked earlier in the day by Michael. I’m anxious to talk to her and find out how Aaron handled this thing with Mr. Testosterone.

I grilled some steaks and the three of us had a relaxing evening with some nice red wine. The two of them couldn’t keep their hands off each other and it was hot to watch. We were all naked and I was caged. It turns me on that Sarah has such a large and constant appetite for sex.

Aaron said he wants to go out for breakfast this morning. The three of us typically don’t go out like that. It sounds like a small thing, but the idea of three of us going out together is really turning me on this morning.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 am

Very nice surprise. Mr. Testosterone will be even cockier the next time you see him.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 am

Wisher wrote:So, did she play the cheating wife 'my husband isn't home so we can go there, but we have to be quick', or the bold, brazen hot wife, 'my husband liked seeing us together and said you could fuck me in our bed'.
Oh no, this guy is fully aware that I know what's happening. I think the realization he "took" another man's wife and the husband knows he took her is a huge turn on for him.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:40 am

Enjoy your morning outing.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 am

Hmmm... what about your children? I assume they are away, Aaron wouldn’t spend the night if they where there, or am I wrong?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:57 am

Serrand wrote:Hmmm... what about your children? I assume they are away, Aaron wouldn’t spend the night if they where there, or am I wrong?
This is sort of cool that I am communicating with a couple of you "almost in real time" this morning. Yes, the boys went to a birthday party yesterday at a friend's house and had a sleep over. I think that's why Sarah chose yesterday to meet up with her young stud. Also, she knew we'd have last night open for adult time.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:37 am

Sarah's always thinking ahead.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:44 am

Were you very hard in your cage, lots of pressure before she let you out? How long had it been since you had been allowed to cum? And, how long since you've been in Sarah's pussy? Kind of hot, another man reclaiming your wife's pussy. It's also hot that you live " in the dark" as to Sarah's sex life these days, not knowing who, when, or where she will be fucked and even when you'll get to cum, but Aaron knows all.

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 pm

How was breakfast?

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:30 pm

So did Aaron say anything about Mr. T? Did Sarah get his OK ahead of time?
I'm starting to think that Aaron is turned on by sharing "his" pussy. I'm wondering if you are rubbing off on him... :)
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Say_Oy wrote:So did Aaron say anything about Mr. T? Did Sarah get his OK ahead of time?
I'm starting to think that Aaron is turned on by sharing "his" pussy. I'm wondering if you are rubbing off on him... :)
I haven't had a chance to have a proper talk with her yet, but I do know that Aaron was aware of her plans and apparently even encouraged her. I'm anxious to know more about all of that, myself. (BTW, "Mr. T," that's good, I like that). I don't think it's my role, nor would I be comfortable, asking him, myself, what is going on in his mind. But I know that Sarah will be fully aware of what he's thinking, so I'll find out through her.

Breakfast this morning was pretty interesting for me. I love how little, ordinary things can be erotic to the cuckold mind. Sarah, Aaron and I went out to a local diner for breakfast this morning. We took a booth. The two of them sat together on one side, with me opposite Sarah. He put his arm around her. When the waitress took the order, she asked if we wanted everything on one bill. Aaron answered, “yes,” positioning himself as the man in charge. They were clearly the couple and I was the other guy. He gave her kisses on her cheek and her hand was under the table, resting on his thigh.

None of the other customers paid any attention to us, of course. Why would they? But, in my mind I imagined people wondering why Sarah and I were wearing wedding rings and the guy kissing the woman wasn’t wearing a ring? I imagined that all the women had noticed the bulge in Aaron’s shorts when we walked in (he never wears underwear) and then looking at my crotch, knowing my dick was locked in a cage, restrained and useless. I was the cuckold. Obviously, no one in that diner was thinking any of those thoughts or could have known I was caged, but I was enjoying the feelings and emotions that arose in me. When we got up to leave, I noticed a wet spot on the front of my shorts. A cage might stop an erection, but it can’t stop the flow of pre-cum from a turned on dick.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:34 pm

subguy80 wrote:When we got up to leave, I noticed a wet spot on the front of my shorts. A cage might stop an erection, but it can’t stop the flow of pre-cum from a turned on dick.
A panty liner could though. Or a small maxi-pad.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:45 am

subguy80 wrote:But, in my mind I imagined people wondering why Sarah and I were wearing wedding rings and the guy kissing the woman wasn’t wearing a ring?
Does she wear a simple band? Band with stone? Or a full wedding set with ring guard?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Sarah’s pussy is off limits to everyone except Aaron, unless he gives his approval. He and Sarah made that agreement over their “pillow talk” during the two weeks he stayed with us. I gave up her pussy to him long ago, but I was a little surprised she agreed to restrict herself from sex with other men, except with his approval. She says she’s turned on by the idea of having him control her and she’d like to play with it and take it further. All three of us are breaking old “rules” as we move down this path.

I asked Sarah why Aaron “allowed” Mr. T to fuck her and cum in her, but I am strictly forbidden. A part of it was that she wanted to get fucked by this guy and Aaron wanted to keep her happy. But Sarah thinks a bigger reason is that he gets an ego boost by sharing her with other alpha men. There’s a lot of competition going on. When he allows her to have sex with another guy, it’s an opportunity to show his superiority to Sarah when he reclaims her afterwards and gives her “better sex.” She thinks he validates his superiority as a lover, to himself and to her.

But she also reminded me that I told both Aaron and her that I wanted my boundaries pushed. She’s right. I’ve told them both several times that I’d like to see where my cuckold limits are. She said that Aaron is taking that challenge seriously and she gave him permission to take things with me as far as he wants. She told me to prepare myself and be ready for Aaron to try more things to test my limits.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm interested to find out what Aaron has planned for you.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:49 pm

subguy80 wrote: But she also reminded me that I told both Aaron and her that I wanted my boundaries pushed. She’s right. I’ve told them both several times that I’d like to see where my cuckold limits are. She said that Aaron is taking that challenge seriously and she gave him permission to take things with me as far as he wants. She told me to prepare myself and be ready for Aaron to try more things to test my limits.
Thanks for sharing Subguy,

I really love this, hope you will keep us updated as Aaron pushes you into new cuckold situations.

What is the longest continuous lockup (or screwup?) you have experienced in your Jailbird so far.
I have a jailbird too, I am allowed out to clean once a week now, but only for the time it takes to shave and clean and then it is back in again. How about you?

sincere regards
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 am

@Elina, I've had the Jailbird on every day since I received it (almost exactly a month ago), but Sarah releases me when she wants to play with my dick. So, I never know when that might happen. Sometimes, if she removes it at bedtime, she might leave me uncaged for the whole night. The other reason is like you, to clean and shave. Maybe this is too much information, but Sarah prefers my balls to be shaved and that is much easier to do uncaged. Even though the Jailbird allows for pretty good cleaning in the shower, I still feel better about getting a shower without it at least once a week. I'm circumcised and I give the uncut guys credit for staying clean while caged for long periods. That must be challenging.

Thanks for following my posts and commenting. Subguy

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:57 am

Would you be opposed to Aaron taking more of a disciplinary role with you?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:02 am

CuckPride wrote:Would you be opposed to Aaron taking more of a disciplinary role with you?
I would be open to “discipline,” but I wonder what that really involves? Discipline for me could be ether physical or mental. In many ways, I feel like Aaron and Sarah have been mentally disciplining me. For a month now, Aaron has denied me fucking rights with my wife. He’s pushing Sarah to keep me locked in my Jailbird for longer periods and has gone so far as to try and convince her to give him her set of keys, so he would then have both sets. I sleep in the guest room when he overnights and makes me sleep in his sheets when he leaves. Lately, he’s been pushing to be more visible with Sarah in public places.

I know he wants to flog me at the next BDSM party we attend. That would be physical discipline and I’m certainly up for that. I suppose making me perform sex acts would be physical discipline. He hasn’t involved me in that manner in the past, but I suppose that could change. Last summer, there was a period when he directed me to suck and get fucked by one of his workers as a condition for this guy to fuck Sarah. I considered that to be “discipline” at the time.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 am

I appreciate your thoughtful response. I don't know how likely it is that Sarah will give Aaron her set of keys to your cage.