Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:27 am

I took off work a few hours early yesterday so Sarah and I could spend some time together before her date! It was fun to shower together (pussy off limits but still sensuous). I watched her get ready and we talked about what they would do. She asked me if I had any “special requests!” I asked her if she had rimmed him yet and she hadn’t, so I said that would be hot. She said he wants to fuck her up the ass, but she doesn’t think she can take him. I told her I think she should try.

He came to the house to pick her up. Sarah wanted to have a drink first and talk a bit before they left. I made them drinks and he seemed more at ease this time. He certainly didn’t hold back kissing and fondling her in front of me. That was hot to watch! She left us alone for a while. I think that was deliberate. There was an awkward silence and so I said “She’s really looking forward to tonight.” He nodded and said he couldn’t wait to sleep next to her and make love to her all evening. After a minute of silence he said, “Does the idea of me fucking her all night turn you on?” I just nodded and said “yeah. A lot.”

He shook his head and said he doesn’t get it, but he’s glad I feel this way because he’s never had such good sex.

She sent me a few hot texts during the evening, but nothing once they got to the hotel. Too busy to text, I’m sure. Waiting to hear from her this morning on when she’ll be back.

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:00 am

Can't wait for the hot details.
I am really curious about Jamal's cock size. Since Sarah only said he was party size and you had watched it in person. Maybe you can give us more description.
Thanks for update!

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:00 am

An apparently level headed (well kinda!) discussion in which you advise your wife to take her bf's cock up her ass.... after saying she should lick his asshole, and knowing that her cunt will be full of his cum all along.... that's intimacy.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:25 pm

subguy80 wrote:I took off work a few hours early yesterday so Sarah and I could spend some time together before her date! It was fun to shower together (pussy off limits but still sensuous). I watched her get ready and we talked about what they would do. She asked me if I had any “special requests!” I asked her if she had rimmed him yet and she hadn’t, so I said that would be hot. She said he wants to fuck her up the ass, but she doesn’t think she can take him. I told her I think she should try.

He came to the house to pick her up. Sarah wanted to have a drink first and talk a bit before they left. I made them drinks and he seemed more at ease this time. He certainly didn’t hold back kissing and fondling her in front of me. That was hot to watch! She left us alone for a while. I think that was deliberate. There was an awkward silence and so I said “She’s really looking forward to tonight.” He nodded and said he couldn’t wait to sleep next to her and make love to her all evening. After a minute of silence he said, “Does the idea of me fucking her all night turn you on?” I just nodded and said “yeah. A lot.”

He shook his head and said he doesn’t get it, but he’s glad I feel this way because he’s never had such good sex.

She sent me a few hot texts during the evening, but nothing once they got to the hotel. Too busy to text, I’m sure. Waiting to hear from her this morning on when she’ll be back.
Subguy,

Now that Jamal is staying, do you see this becoming more of an exclusive arrangement between the two of them? Also, do you think you will be included more (preparing her for dates, cleaning up, watching)? Next time you help her get ready for her date, you should shave her legs and pussy for her like Jamal likes it, and help her get dressed. I think you should invite him for dinner and cook for them and serve them food and drinks and then hopefully you can watch them fuck and clean her up while caged.

Can't wait for the update!

Thanks,

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 pm

cyw wrote:Can't wait for the hot details.
I am really curious about Jamal's cock size. Since Sarah only said he was party size and you had watched it in person. Maybe you can give us more description.
Thanks for update!
Sarah went to bed early. Said she didn’t get a lot of sleep last night! I can believe it. I didn’t press her for a lot of details but she said the evening was alotof fun. They bar hoped a bit before deciding to go to the hotel room for room service. She did rim him, which he apparently loved. He said no one had ever done that to him. She said she was a bit sore in a good way. I’ll get more details tomorrow.

To your question, his cock must be very close to 8. I know what a true 8 looks like because I was involved in measuring Aaron once (an interesting story) and he was a true 8. What I noticed about Jamal the one time I saw his cock was that he stayed rock hard. I think a lot of that is because of his youth. Sarah says that he’s always rock hard, even after he cums for a while. I’m jealous. He’s fully shaved, which Sarah likes. Aaron was more of a natural guy. Jamal is uncut and his cock head is big. Sarah promised me she will measure him someday.
I’ll report back! Ha!

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:29 am

Perhaps our narrator could measure this new bull...and offer to do one deviant thing to Jamal for every inch of his cock's length.

Including rimming.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Jamal asked Sarah if she would be exclusive with him. No other sex partners for either of them. Except me, but with the current restrictions. She’s never really done that for a BF. There were times when she was essentially restricted with her past BF Aaron, but there was no agreement. They both knew they could have sex if the opportunity arose. He says he hasn’t had sex with anyone else since he met her. There are obvious health reasons to restrict partners, but it would be a change for her nonetheless. I told her it was her call.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 am

I‘ve been following your story now for quite some time - Amazing, thanks for sharing!

How does it make you feel that your wife rims someone Else? If I understand correctly, she does not do this to you? Especially when you kiss afterwards?

And: how do you manage the hygiene issue?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 pm

german_gear_2018 wrote:I‘ve been following your story now for quite some time - Amazing, thanks for sharing!

How does it make you feel that your wife rims someone Else? If I understand correctly, she does not do this to you? Especially when you kiss afterwards?

And: how do you manage the hygiene issue?
I think it’s pretty common for a hotwife to perform certain sex acts with her BF she does not do with her husband. Sarah and I tried rimming with each other years ago but it wasn’t something we particularly enjoyed. Sarah’s lovers fulfill certain things for her sexuality that she sometimes needs. Sex with me is loving, tender, sensuous and even playful. Her lovers give her fantasy sex, hot sex, sometimes forbidden or risky sex. Like the sex with a stranger she lets pick her up in a shitty bar and fuck her in a back room and calls her a whore while he fucks her doggy. I think rimming is adventurous and pushing the limits a bit for her. And I think she just plain enjoys it at times.

It turns me on when I see it or she tells me about it. Once she kissed me after rimming Aaron. Aaron was watching and I loved the submissive feeling it gave me. No words needed to be said.

As far as hygiene, I trust her to make the call. I don’t think she’d ever rim a stranger. With Aaron it was always after he had showered or we’d been in the pool for a while. The ass is filled with nerves and it’s a legitimate errogenous zone.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:24 pm

subguy80 wrote:Jamal asked Sarah if she would be exclusive with him. No other sex partners for either of them. Except me, but with the current restrictions. She’s never really done that for a BF. There were times when she was essentially restricted with her past BF Aaron, but there was no agreement. They both knew they could have sex if the opportunity arose. He says he hasn’t had sex with anyone else since he met her. There are obvious health reasons to restrict partners, but it would be a change for her nonetheless. I told her it was her call.
Subguy,

Has Sarah made a decision about being exclusive with Jamal? What has your discussion been and what role does she say you will have if that happens? I assume you will be locked if that happens? Will you get to reclaim her at times or restricted to clean up duties? Also, what does Jamal want your role to be? How restricted will he want you to be?

Sorry for all of the questions but your thread is one of the hottest on this site. Look forward to hearing from you.

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:39 am

@Southernman. She’s agreed to be exclusive with him. I’m surprised. This is a first for her. We’ve talked a lot about this and she says he’s giving her some of the best sex she’s ever had and she wants to see how far it will go. So she’s willing to commit to him. I think she is loving the attention of a much younger man and it is making her energized. I totally understand that.

He wants me restricted like any other man. He says he doesn’t want to kiss her and think that her lips have been on my dick. Or worse yet, that she’s taken my load in her mouth. OK I get that. I told her I was willing to give it a try but she and I both want her to have the option of hand jobs for me. Jamal agreed to that. So this thing with him is getting intense.

I won’t be allowed cream pies obviously. I won’t be caged, however, except when she goes out with him. So I am free to masturbate as much as I want and Sarah can help me if she wants, which I hope she does. Often. I’m OK with her pussy being off limits to me because I also want to see where this goes. It’s only been about 3 weeks. Not sure how I’ll feel after three months, though, if it goes that long.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:54 am

So just the occasional handjob? That’s intense.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Can I ask how often does Sarah actually meet with Jamal in about a week, currently?

At the beginning, why did you let Jamal believe that you couldn't satisfy Sarah sexually?? (Btw. I really hope that's not really the case and just a way to stroke a young man's ego)

cyw
Experienced

Unread post by cyw » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:08 pm

With Jamal being so possessive I guess Sarah will be giving up her ass soon.
Any report from Sarah on the overnight stay with Jamal?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:42 am

Xalar11 wrote:Can I ask how often does Sarah actually meet with Jamal in about a week, currently?

At the beginning, why did you let Jamal believe that you couldn't satisfy Sarah sexually?? (Btw. I really hope that's not really the case and just a way to stroke a young man's ego)
They get together as often as schedules allow, but it has been about 2-3 times a week. Usually on weekends. No worries about my ability to please Sarah sexually. We’ve always had good sex. It’s just always evolving. Even now when I haven’t been able to have her pussy in several weeks, I’d still say we have a great sex life! We decided to tell Jamal I didn’t satisfy her because we figured it was easier to use that as a reason for her willingness to “play” rather than getting into the whole cuckhold thing. Neither of us thought this would still be going two months later. As you guess, it also pumps up his ego and that’s been a good thing.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 am

Subguy they have sex 2-3 times a week. How many time does Jamal orgasm each time? Do you miss the Creampies? How about Sarah dipping her fingers in her sweet pussy and have you lick them clean? Have you got to watch them have sex? How about you cleaning Jamal up? You could call it a Creampie on a stick. Plus you could get a taste of Sarah

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:47 am

Two or three hook-ups a week is enough to keep Sarah satisfied. I think Jamal would want her more frequently but schedules just don’t allow it. Aaron was self employed and he could find time during the day a lot. Jamal has a regular office job and can’t get away during the week day.

Sarah says he usually stays hard after cumming the first time. She told me he’s much more attentive of her needs than she would have thought from someone so young. Sarah likes a combination of slow deep motions mixed with faster pounding from her partners. She says he always makes sure she cums first. I asked her if she was handling his size and she told me she is surprising herself in being able to take him balls deep in her. Of course I asked for more details about that as I jacked off while she told me!! She likes to ride him cowgirl position so she can direct his cock to the best spots.

Yes, sure, I do wish I had some opportunities for cream pies. Maybe sometime. I have only been asked to watch just the once. And that was from a chair. I told Sarah I’d like to hold her sometime while he fucks her and she said she’d make that happen. He is not interested in having me involved with him sexually and I’m fine with that. Any sub action with the BF is only hot for me if I know he is into it. Otherwise, sucking or cleaning a cock does very little for me. If he (or Sarah) ordered me to do something then that’s a totally different matter. So far he doesn’t seem inclined to want that.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:19 am

Subguy THANKS for the response to my questions. Enjoy the ride I'm envious...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:55 am

subguy80 wrote:Two or three hook-ups a week is enough to keep Sarah satisfied. I think Jamal would want her more frequently but schedules just don’t allow it. Aaron was self employed and he could find time during the day a lot. Jamal has a regular office job and can’t get away during the week day.

Sarah says he usually stays hard after cumming the first time. She told me he’s much more attentive of her needs than she would have thought from someone so young. Sarah likes a combination of slow deep motions mixed with faster pounding from her partners. She says he always makes sure she cums first. I asked her if she was handling his size and she told me she is surprising herself in being able to take him balls deep in her. Of course I asked for more details about that as I jacked off while she told me!! She likes to ride him cowgirl position so she can direct his cock to the best spots.

Yes, sure, I do wish I had some opportunities for cream pies. Maybe sometime. I have only been asked to watch just the once. And that was from a chair. I told Sarah I’d like to hold her sometime while he fucks her and she said she’d make that happen. He is not interested in having me involved with him sexually and I’m fine with that. Any sub action with the BF is only hot for me if I know he is into it. Otherwise, sucking or cleaning a cock does very little for me. If he (or Sarah) ordered me to do something then that’s a totally different matter. So far he doesn’t seem inclined to want that.
Sub Guy
Couldn't agree more with your comments on what is hot about serving and servicing her bull. To have SIR snap his fingers once and point to the floor,
his way of ordering me to suck dick, it is when the feelings of both submission and being cuckold sub is at its highest. To suck his cock fresh from her
which in my mind is paying homage to the superior man, makes any humiliation hotter and worth it.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:45 am

Hey Sub, Sarah is a big girl and she knows what she's doing. But do you sense that Jamal may be falling for her and beginning to believe he may have a chance to take her away from you? He's awfully young and not experienced with this game and might easily misinterpret what's actually going on. Have you and Sarah discussed this? It would be a shame if Sarah had to drop him because he got too possessive.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:46 pm

Hey SubGuy, this is my favorite thread. Sarah's fantastic (being, exploits and) ways and your excellent writing skills make this the most compelling journal I have ever come across. I have so many questions for you. Please don't mind me asking those - I won't ask them all - so don't worry. And if my questions are inappropriate, intrusive or offensive then please ignore (and forgive me please).

How much time does Sarah spend with him on average when she gets him 2 or 3 times per week? How much are they able to accommodate in that time? Does Jamal ever comes over for luchtime quickies? Does he ever sneak out of work for a brief tryst with Sarah during daytime?

I am also very interested in your and Sarah's views on how Jamal's approach to this (emotionally and sexually) evolved over the three phase of their relationship so far. Phase 1 - initial period which must have had some NRE (psychological and sexual); Phase 2 - when Sarah gave the 'gift' (of cutting you off from oral and vaginal sex) to Jamal; Phase 3 - when Jamal decided not to move to another city and Sarah agreed to (cut everyone else off too by being) exclusive to Jamal. So very curious in finding out how Jamal's play evolved. Does he bring more passion and/or horse power to playtime? How does he manifest the kicks he must be surely getting by 'owning' Sarah (for playtime/sexually anyway)?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 pm

JeffBingham wrote:Hey Sub, Sarah is a big girl and she knows what she's doing. But do you sense that Jamal may be falling for her and beginning to believe he may have a chance to take her away from you? He's awfully young and not experienced with this game and might easily misinterpret what's actually going on. Have you and Sarah discussed this? It would be a shame if Sarah had to drop him because he got too possessive.
The short answer is so far it’s not an issue. The longer answer is it’s something Sarah and I are always watching for signs that this doesn’t turn into something he can’t handle. Like you say, he isn’t very “worldly” in the LS. Getting attached isn’t something we’ ever had to worry about with her past lovers. So far he seems focused on just the sex.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:35 am

Your wife is so smoking hot. I love this thread, as I've told you several times before. And now, a BBC to add to the mix.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 am

I see things with Jamal still going strong. Like I already said in my last comment, Sarah obviously doesn't have to worry too much about her sex appeal towards a young guy like Jamal or any other man. Probabely, like another commentator has mentioned it's rather the opposite, that Jamal doesn't get too engrossed with her, but you already said you have a watchful eye on this.

Now that Sarah and Jamal opt for exclusivity, at least for a while, I'm curious did you and Sarah had any further contact to Eric, since you last mentioned him, early in the summer??
And what about the other married couple, I think Greg and Michelle were their names, do you still meet with them?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:44 pm

Serrand wrote:I see things with Jamal still going strong. Like I already said in my last comment, Sarah obviously doesn't have to worry too much about her sex appeal towards a young guy like Jamal or any other man. Probabely, like another commentator has mentioned it's rather the opposite, that Jamal doesn't get too engrossed with her, but you already said you have a watchful eye on this.

Now that Sarah and Jamal opt for exclusivity, at least for a while, I'm curious did you and Sarah had any further contact to Eric, since you last mentioned him, early in the summer??
And what about the other married couple, I think Greg and Michelle were their names, do you still meet with them?
What he said!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!