Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:17 am

D+D wrote: Have you been taking care of Sarah's needs while they were broken up?
Sarah uncaged me as soon as she took her break from Aaron. Even though they’ve started seeing each other again, neither of them has put me back in chastity, so I’ve been free for over a month.

She asked me if we should ignore Aaron’s restrictions since he was (at least temporarily) out of the picture. If we fucked, it would be the first time in three months. I don’t think she meant it as a way of “getting even” with him as much as she was thinking of me. Plus, I’m sure she was wondering how she’d get by without his big cock. On the one hand, of course, I was tempted. But I was also really hoping things would get patched up with Aaron. I was worried about what his reaction would be if I fucked Sarah. Would he take it in stride as one of the consequences of his mess-up? Or would he see it as a slap-in-the-face by me. That was the first time I fully understood I have a relationship with Aaron that is separate from Sarah, even though she is the glue. I’ve been very happy with the dynamics and the roles we have. He is the one who put the restriction in place for me and I felt like he needed to be the one to remove it. Sarah and I talked a long time about this and when I explained my concerns, she got it. The relationships in a cuckold/bull/wife three-way are complicated and fragile. So, yes, hard as it was, I decided to follow my intellect rather than my urges and we “held off.”

As it ended up, I made the right call. Last week, after they had started to see each other again, he told me he knew Sarah had offered to fuck me but I declined. He asked me why? I answered, “Because you never told me it was OK.” I could see him “processing” what I said. He grinned, slightly nodded and said: “Good job. I’ll have to think of a way of rewarding the ‘little guy.’” The “little guy” is what he calls my dick. That may be partly why I’m not back in chastity.

Aaron and I won’t ever be best friends, but we do have a relationship based largely on sexuality and an understanding of our respective roles that works for us. I won some major points with him on that call.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:43 am

subguy- A fascinating dynamic you are experiencing with both Sarah and Aaron. Your behaviors and decisions are being made based on the roles you had and missed. There's alot of empowerment to commitments like that. Not just in the lifestyle. Your entire thread is a great lesson for those couples who are in or wanting a long term relationship with another man - and magnified because he's clearly an alpha. Thanks so much for sharing and always try to keep positive thoughts here. Wishing you the best.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:13 am

This relationship is very interesting to follow because subguy, by his action or lack thereof, has made it a true three way relationship. Most, including me, would have fucked their wife, but you have conceded not only your manhood and right as a husband, but YOUR need for this alpha in your relationship. I feel that you would , but for the kids, welcome Aaron to move in in a poly relationship? Aaron seems to want to reward your faithfulness to him as the alpha, but I'm wondering subguy if you really want to be rewarded in that way or if you're longing for him to evoke his alpha authority, maybe even more forcefully than in the past?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 am

You and Aaron may not be best friends, but there's clearly a mutual respect between you.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 pm

First, thank you for the update subguy. It is as always very exciting and intriguing to follow your and Sarah's journey.
Now, I would like to refer to one previous comment. It seems, I often have the opposite opinion to D+D. (Hope he's not mad with me for this ;) ). He talks about this all possible developing into a "true three way relationship" or "polyamorous relationship". Well, in my opinion, that's by far exaggerating things.

In my definition of a polyamorous relationship Sarah would have to be in love with both men. I strongly doubt that's the case here.
If I remember correctly subguy himself said what he, Sarah and Aaron share is a "sexual kink", nothing more and nothing less. That "the sex" is important, but only a small part to his and Sarah's marriage. And that there is so much more to their relationship and marriage. Things of which, I assume, Aaron or any other person never will be part of. And I'm not only thinking here of the children.

Again, I could be all wrong. And, of course, I only have a limited view on the affairs, but from Subguy's description on this thread here, I have the impression, that Sarah on the one hand certainly is fond of Aaron, no doubt she's sexual attracted to him, but on the other hand I'm actually quite sure, that Sarah doesn't feel any deep and all consuming love for Aaron. At least, nothing what Subguy has written here, in my opinion, indicates that Sarah has more to offer to Aaron than a close friendship. But certainly not love.
Therefore, if for whatever reasons Sarah's relationship with Aaron would end I would assume, that she probabely would be kind of sad and disappointed, but I'm sure she wouldn’t be utterly devastated.

And for Aaron being the Alpha, he only plays that role because it fuels subguy's sexual excitement in the current situation and because he simply allows it.
Again, in danger of repeating myself, I have no doubt, if subguy wants he could revoke all this at any point and ban Aaron out of his and Sarah's life. And I think, if it would come to this it would be whitout much regret on Sarah's part.
As it's just the same with his and Sarah's decision to include him in their "Cuckold/Hotwife-fantasy". And it's surely only Subguy's and Sarah's decision. I firmly believe, if just one of them, no matter who, would feel uncomfortable with Aaron at some point, Aaron would be history "in blink of an eye", so to speak.

Please, excuse me subguy, if I put any words in your mouth or if I have answered for you indirectly. Maybe you can bring some light into this? Looking forward to your next update.
Last edited by Serrand on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:58 pm

I certainly respect your opinion serrand, but by very virtue of his adopted name here, subguy has pretty much accepted Aaron's alpha status. I definitely agree that this would end immediately on subguy's say so, but he hasn't said so and in fact has enforced Aaron's dominance by his own inaction in not fucking Sarah when the opportunity was definitely there. I think he wants it this way. I can relate to those feelings myself. They have already flirted with living together when the kids were away and it worked quite well for all three. Maybe co-habitation would be a better term than polymory. Like you, I agree that only subguy knows what he feels and I'm looking forward to his next post as this is an awesome thread because they're awesome people. As for Sarah, I think that like my own wife, she loves sex period and Aaron can provide it well. I'm convinced, as you are however, that family is a million more times as important to her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:14 am

@Serrand and @D+D, I think you're both saying pretty much the same thing. Here’s the way I look at it. Sarah and I are about as compatible as any two people can be. We are 100% committed to each other and our partnership fulfills each other’s needs, fully, except in one area: sex. Sarah wants (and I think “needs”) sex with other men. She has always been that way, from day 1. It’s who she is. She was very clear and honest with me about recognizing that part of her. My journey has been from “accepting” to “enjoying” to now “encouraging” this part of her.

I can understand how our relationship with Aaron might look sort of “poly,” but it would be poly only if Sarah viewed us both as her husbands and loved us both. That’s not the case. I believe Sarah and Aaron care about each other very much. I can see it at times when they’re together, especially when they kiss. It’s more than a kiss of desire. It’s a passionate kiss that expresses a mutual caring and closeness for each other. I think it’s only natural to develop a deeper sense of feeling when you have a long-term lover. I’m OK with that and it doesn’t threaten me.

Over these past two years, Sarah has never spent more than two nights with Aaron, except once (and that was only three days). After two nights together, she tells me she’s ready to come “home.” Other than the sex, they don’t have that much in common to share. Plus, Aaron’s a loner and likes his own time, so it works out for him, too.

It might sound simplistic, but here’s how I view it: I have all of Sarah. I have her mind, her personality and yes, even her body, when it concerns sex as an emotional, sensuous and loving component of the two of us. Aaron has that part of her body that craves lust and sex as a physical act. He satisfies some deeper, more basic need and urge she has for just pure, unadulterated, sweaty sex.

He often tells her, “Your pussy belongs to me.” Or, he'll tell me, "I own Sarah's pussy." And he does. I gave it to him willingly. All three of us have “rights” in this three-way. As the “owner” of her pussy, we all recognize his right to make rules around my access to her pussy. Denial can be a strong aphrodisiac and I’ve come to appreciate other ways, the “nuances,” of satisfying my wife, sexually, other than by vanilla fucking.

Will it always be this way? Probably not. But Aaron is in our life right now. I sometimes think that when Sarah is 80, she’ll look like Jane Fonda at 80. Sarah will be hot and she’ll still fuck other men and I’ll still enjoy that part of her (even if I can’t “get it up” anymore while I watch them!) Fun to think about.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:30 am

A remarkable and fascinating thread, I really appreciate you sharing.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:35 am

subguy80 wrote: And, of course, that is exactly what happened. Patricia decided to sun herself topless one day at the pool while he was working and Aaron couldn’t resist. I think he immediately knew he had made a big mistake and confessed everything to Sarah. Sarah was more disappointed with him than she was mad. She told me she felt like he had broken an agreement and she couldn’t trust him now.

Clearly, Aaron had screwed up, but I found myself sympathizing with him, in part. Patricia had brought her husband over to see the mosaic tile work Aaron was building and she was praising Aaron’s work. The husband apparently got jealous of his wife’s flirtations with the handsome contractor and he made some insulting comments. He said the work wasn’t bad considering Aaron was just a “handyman.” You don’t say that to a proud Alpha male like Aaron. Aaron used his sexuality to get back at the husband in the best way he knew by fucking this guy’s wife. Also, not that it excuses Aaron, but Patricia wasn’t an innocent thing who was seduced by Aaron. She even had condoms with her, so she was clearly wanting this to happen.
I think there is another angle to this situation. Maybe I am missed out on something between the lines here, but doesn't it bother you a little subguy that Aaron had no regards for Patricia's husband? That he just did whatever he wanted without regards for the consequences? If he can do that to the other couple, what is to say he won't disregard you when the opportunity presents itself? I would be unsettled about how all this unfolded in your position, not just because of the potential repurcussions for Sarah's professional relationship with her colleague.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 am

usqueeze wrote:
subguy80 wrote: And, of course, that is exactly what happened. Patricia decided to sun herself topless one day at the pool while he was working and Aaron couldn’t resist. I think he immediately knew he had made a big mistake and confessed everything to Sarah. Sarah was more disappointed with him than she was mad. She told me she felt like he had broken an agreement and she couldn’t trust him now.

Clearly, Aaron had screwed up, but I found myself sympathizing with him, in part. Patricia had brought her husband over to see the mosaic tile work Aaron was building and she was praising Aaron’s work. The husband apparently got jealous of his wife’s flirtations with the handsome contractor and he made some insulting comments. He said the work wasn’t bad considering Aaron was just a “handyman.” You don’t say that to a proud Alpha male like Aaron. Aaron used his sexuality to get back at the husband in the best way he knew by fucking this guy’s wife. Also, not that it excuses Aaron, but Patricia wasn’t an innocent thing who was seduced by Aaron. She even had condoms with her, so she was clearly wanting this to happen.
I think there is another angle to this situation. Maybe I am missed out on something between the lines here, but doesn't it bother you a little subguy that Aaron had no regards for Patricia's husband? That he just did whatever he wanted without regards for the consequences? If he can do that to the other couple, what is to say he won't disregard you when the opportunity presents itself? I would be unsettled about how all this unfolded in your position, not just because of the potential repurcussions for Sarah's professional relationship with her colleague.
I disagree with you. Aaron is the ultimate Alpha male. In Patricia's case, she showed off her married pussy to him and he did what any good Bull does. He took it for his own. If Patricia's hubby was getting it done at home, she wouldn't have advertised herself to Aaron.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:51 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote: Have you been taking care of Sarah's needs while they were broken up?
Sarah uncaged me as soon as she took her break from Aaron. Even though they’ve started seeing each other again, neither of them has put me back in chastity, so I’ve been free for over a month.

She asked me if we should ignore Aaron’s restrictions since he was (at least temporarily) out of the picture. If we fucked, it would be the first time in three months. I don’t think she meant it as a way of “getting even” with him as much as she was thinking of me. Plus, I’m sure she was wondering how she’d get by without his big cock. On the one hand, of course, I was tempted. But I was also really hoping things would get patched up with Aaron. I was worried about what his reaction would be if I fucked Sarah. Would he take it in stride as one of the consequences of his mess-up? Or would he see it as a slap-in-the-face by me. That was the first time I fully understood I have a relationship with Aaron that is separate from Sarah, even though she is the glue. I’ve been very happy with the dynamics and the roles we have. He is the one who put the restriction in place for me and I felt like he needed to be the one to remove it. Sarah and I talked a long time about this and when I explained my concerns, she got it. The relationships in a cuckold/bull/wife three-way are complicated and fragile. So, yes, hard as it was, I decided to follow my intellect rather than my urges and we “held off.”
So would it be fair to say that you need Aaron to occupy this role, as the alpha, with his control over you and that it entails, as much as Sarah needs him as her boyfriend? Maybe even more?

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
usqueeze wrote:

I disagree with you. Aaron is the ultimate Alpha male. In Patricia's case, she showed off her married pussy to him and he did what any good Bull does. He took it for his own. If Patricia's hubby was getting it done at home, she wouldn't have advertised herself to Aaron.
That might be true, but its not really what i was getting at. Sure its hot when the Alpha takes what he wants, because it is what the beta husband secretly (or openly) wants. But what about when it doesn't go that way, and the Alpha goes against the husband. What then?

I am not saying that Aaron is going to cross subguy at some point or anything like that, but I would feel uncomfortable about how things unfolded in his position.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:14 am

usqueeze wrote:Maybe I am missed out on something between the lines here, but doesn't it bother you a little subguy that Aaron had no regards for Patricia's husband? That he just did whatever he wanted without regards for the consequences? If he can do that to the other couple, what is to say he won't disregard you when the opportunity presents itself? I would be unsettled about how all this unfolded in your position, not just because of the potential repurcussions for Sarah's professional relationship with her colleague.
No, I don't see it that way. I've known Aaron for over two years. I don't see this as a personality flaw or anything to be worried about concerning his relationship to me. He acted out of anger, with a bruised ego and he regretted how it affected Sarah right away. We all screw up occasionally.

Some good came out of it. Sarah tells me she and Aaron have had some really good talks. I don't ask her for all the details. We have a "no secrets" understanding, but this is different to me. The two of them have to "reset" things and I trust Sarah to tell me what I need to know. They have a right to share some things together.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:18 am

When Sarah and I had our “talk” about why I felt I should hold off fucking her, she laughed and said, “Well, then you better find me a cock because I’m horny!” We joked about it and had some fun talking about candidates. I asked her about Dave, one of the guys from her gangbang last February. They connected once after the gangbang and she still had his number.

I texted him and he got back to me right away. I told Sarah I felt like her pimp. They got together three times over two weeks and I participated in two of those times. He’s an experienced bull and he was comfortable having me hold and kiss Sarah while he fucked her. I was uncaged and Sarah worked on my dick while Dave worked on her. He wore a condom, so there was no creampie. But, he shot his loads in her mouth and she kissed me afterwards, so it was almost like a creampie.

I hadn’t seen another man fuck Sarah, besides Aaron, in a really long time and there was that extra “rush” and pleasure of seeing her take a new cock. She was happy and had an after-sex glow, again. He was a good diversion from Aaron for a while.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 am

Sarah is so hot. I totally understand the hotness of not fucking your wife and letting other men take care of her sexual needs.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:36 am

I was wondering if Sarah and Dave would get together again. He always understood cuckolding.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm

subguy80 wrote:When Sarah and I had our “talk” about why I felt I should hold off fucking her, she laughed and said, “Well, then you better find me a cock because I’m horny!” We joked about it and had some fun talking about candidates. I asked her about Dave, one of the guys from her gangbang last February. They connected once after the gangbang and she still had his number.

I texted him and he got back to me right away. I told Sarah I felt like her pimp. They got together three times over two weeks and I participated in two of those times. He’s an experienced bull and he was comfortable having me hold and kiss Sarah while he fucked her. I was uncaged and Sarah worked on my dick while Dave worked on her. He wore a condom, so there was no creampie. But, he shot his loads in her mouth and she kissed me afterwards, so it was almost like a creampie.

I hadn’t seen another man fuck Sarah, besides Aaron, in a really long time and there was that extra “rush” and pleasure of seeing her take a new cock. She was happy and had an after-sex glow, again. He was a good diversion from Aaron for a while.
Thanks for answering my question!

You really do have something special with Sarah, and she takes care of your needs as much as you do hers.

Can I ask you a hypothetical question about chastity and denial, since you have been having longer term experiences with it lately? One thing that has always interested me about it is how much of that kind of play is purely voluntary. If the mood struck you and you decided that you have had enough with the denial play for a while, how on board would Sarah be with suddenly giving you all the reclaim sex you want? Like if you came home from work one day and declared to Sarah that you wanted to have all of her every night that week, how would she react? I know, purely hypothetical, given your current preferences. Longer term denial has been one of the things I have had difficulty wrapping my head around I just curious about the dynamics of such relationships.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am

usqueeze wrote: Can I ask you a hypothetical question about chastity and denial, since you have been having longer term experiences with it lately? One thing that has always interested me about it is how much of that kind of play is purely voluntary. If the mood struck you and you decided that you have had enough with the denial play for a while, how on board would Sarah be with suddenly giving you all the reclaim sex you want? Longer term denial has been one of the things I have had difficulty wrapping my head around I just curious about the dynamics of such relationships.
First, remember that I do not have total denial. Only denial of fucking. But. If I were to crawl into bed with Sarah tonight and tell her I’ve had enough and needed to fuck her, she’d spread her legs and pull me in. So, it’s fair to say I’m the one who is “voluntarily” complying with Aaron’s restriction. I put “voluntarily” in quotes because Sarah and I both know there would be consequences from Aaron if we started fucking again. Consequences we would probably not want. So, yes, it’s “voluntary” but it’s also not completely voluntary because right now we’re both happy with Aaron as Sarah’s alpha lover.

I used to think I was pretty good at giving Sarah oral pleasure. I’ve learned I was only adequate compared to how I’ve developed my “skills” over the past four months. Before she and Aaron had their falling out, one night I went down on her when she had just returned from love-making at Aaron’s house. She was warm and her pussy was moist and swollen. When I spread her pussy lips, the opening of her vagina was still expanded from Aaron’s cock, allowing my tongue to go deeper. Sometimes I’ll start with her thighs and take my time getting to her clit and then explore the folds of her pussy. I’ve learned to use my tongue and my fingers together for added pleasure. When I ultimately brought her to an orgasm that night, she told me I had just given her one of the strongest orgasms of her life. A big light bulb went on for me. I realized that even with this restriction, I could do this to my wife without using my penis.

Of course, I need to get off, too. There are many variations on long-term denial and I know that I couldn’t handle long-term denial of my own orgasm. I’d love to hear from others on this topic.

I need to get off on a regular basis in order for the denial to work for me, either by Sarah or by myself. Sarah is very creative in finding ways to get me off other than fucking and as long as that continues, I’m able to handle the long-term denial.

Without being too “zen” about this, there is a Buddhist concept that encourages celibacy so one’s energy and focus are redirected to focus on the teachings of Buddha. I’ve thought about that a lot. Since I don’t have the expectation (right now) of putting my penis into Sarah, then I have more focus and commitment to other sex activities. I used to think of those activities as “foreplay,” but no longer. Now Sarah and I have “elevated” them to be enjoyed as an ultimate sex act, in themselves, whatever that activity may be. Sarah used a dildo on me the other day for an hour and I finally exploded without ever touching myself. Who would have thought that would be part of our sex life? Even with the denial, I feel like the sexual component of my marriage has never been stronger.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 am

Fantastic description. If it works for you, then more power to you.

I imagine that if you did try long-term denial without getting off at all, you would end up having wet dreams. The body is going to get rid of that built-up semen some way.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 am

Hot as always. Glad you are back posting. This is a very hot thread.

I've had dildos in me before, but an hour seems like a long time. I may have to try that out.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:13 am

Sarah is going to stay over at Aaron’s house tonight. That hasn’t happened in a while and I think it will be good for the two of them to have some time alone. She says the sex with him is good as ever, but they have some work to do on the “reset” of the relationship.

Sarah tells me they’re trying to work out how to include sex with others, while still having a “commitment” to each other. It’s not like there is a lot of time for outside play, but Sarah likes the variety occasionally and I think Aaron is the same way. He’s shared her a few times and, of course, Sarah has had a couple of flings on her own that Aaron is aware of and doesn’t mind. His latest escapade has brought the issue to the front. The devil is in the details of the “terms” of their commitment that they can agree on. Sarah and I worked out those “terms” years ago, with constant modifications along the way, of course. Now here she is working on the same issues with her lover.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 am

Very interesting and hot. Thanks for updating. I know you're excited that she's going to be with him for the night. Have you made any suggestions to Sarah concerning their terms? Are you back in your cage? Do you and Aaron ever have any sexual contact with Sarah present of course?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:47 am

D+D wrote:Have you made any suggestions to Sarah concerning their terms? Are you back in your cage? Do you and Aaron ever have any sexual contact with Sarah present of course?
Yes, it’s very exciting to think of her spending the night with him. I wish I could be a fly on the wall. “Make-up” sex is often the best.

I’m not sure if I’ll be caged or not. I haven’t been caged for several weeks, but this could be the night that changes. I’m working from home today and Sarah’s been in a sexy, “teasing” mood all day in anticipation of her evening. She might decide to neuter me to increase the teasing while she’s away.

I did give her a suggestion. I suggested she and Aaron try some swinging. One of the advantages of being at least “semi-exclusive” is that it reduces the risks of diseases or finding yourself trapped with a psycho person. If they can find a group and they trust the players, then it’s a more comfortable environment with plenty of opportunities to have sex with multiple people. They could play together or separately, maybe mix it up for variety. Aaron doesn’t mind sharing Sarah, as long as it’s just sex with the other guy and not a regular FWB thing. A swinger’s group might work for him. I’m not sure how I’d fit into swinging, but there could be some possibilities.

Plus, he wants to be “out” more with Sarah, taking her to places and showing her off. A swinger’s group would be good for that, without a lot of risk of being exposed in our “real lives.”

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:36 am

D+D wrote: Are you back in your cage? Do you and Aaron ever have any sexual contact with Sarah present of course?
Sarah did cage me before leaving for Aaron’s house. My newly restrained dick was fighting against the metal, wanting to get hard but frustrated because it couldn’t. I spent a horny night and now this morning thinking of them enjoying each other’s bodies.

I don’t have sex with Sarah and Aaron together very often as part of a three-way. Maybe once a month or so. They usually have sex alone. However, I get to observe lots of sexy activity between them. Sometimes when we’re together and watching a movie, making dinner or hanging out in the pool, they’ll get started and I can watch. She’ll often play with his cock and get him hard in front of me.

When I am invited into the bedroom, I obviously have a secondary role, holding her, kissing her or licking her from underneath as he fucks her when she’s on all fours. Since I’ve gotten my Jailbird, I’m usually caged during those sessions.

As far as actual contact between Aaron and me, it’s been increasing over the past year. Part of that is because of me. I’ve told both Aaron and Sarah that I want to “push the envelope.” We’ve never defined what that means, so I’ve left it up to them to “surprise me.” Not knowing what might be coming is a large, large part of the turn-on.

Aaron is comfortable with his body and has no hang-ups with me touching him or even vice versa. I think I’ve written on here that he has lately taken to grabbing my caged cock (or uncaged) and making comments in Sarah’s presence about how small I am. He gets a kick out of making me hold both our flaccid penises in my hands in front of Sarah to show her the difference (Yeah, like she would forget? Ha!).

My male pride compels me to repeat that my penis is not small when I’m erect. I’m a respectable 6 inches, but I admit I have one of those dicks that likes to stay constricted when it’s soft. I’m not a “shower” as they say. Maybe I feel even more intimidated around Aaron, who is one of the lucky guys I've always envied whose cock is always big and fat when he’s soft. So, when he tells me and Sarah I’m small, it’s like he’s pointing out the “deficiency” of how my cock stays constricted. And from that respect, I guess he’s right. His comments amuse Sarah and titillate me, so it’s actually sort of fun.

I’ve sucked him several times, always at his initiation, and sometimes that ends with him cuming in my mouth. Sometimes he orders me to swallow and sometimes he tells me to “share” with Sarah.

He hasn’t fucked me yet, which sort of surprises me. I’m positive he wouldn’t have an issue fucking a guy, per se, because I think he’d see it as the ultimate expression of dominating another male. Which it pretty much is. I will admit I’m open to it and we’ll see what happens.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 am

Subguy, thanks for the honesty. Your relationship with Aaron is awesome and as it should be for a cuckold. Being caged is an awesome feeling for me. The knowing that I can't express myself as a man even if I want to feeds to my cuckold desires. I don't have a situation like yours, but if I did, I would be horny all of the time and not being able to do anything about it would only make it better. Likely, Aaron will someday take that next step and take you anally in front of Sarah to once and for all prove his dominance to her and that he alone owns her sex. He is a very methodical person, taking steps slowly and purposefully at his own pace. Once more as proof that he is in charge. I suspect that he will take you out some when he and Sarah go out to show his dominance over his woman's husband. Did he and Sarah ever take you to the bikers bar?
I'm a grower too and like you envy guys whose cock never gets small. When it's tiny and fits into a 2 inch cage, it's an indescribable feeling when it tries to grow to it's fully erect size, but can't. The pressure is immense and intoxicating.