Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 pm

D+D wrote:The cage certainly does add a very erotic twist. Subguy, has it greatly intensified your cuckold experience? How often are you caged now that Aaron lives close by?
I am still caged, but I don’t think it will last much longer. Sarah is having some fun with Aaron and me. Aaron wants me to stay caged because he wants his cock to be the only cock that gets into Sarah’s pussy, unless he has a role in orchestrating the action (like with Zach). Sarah can take my cage off and give me a hand job or blow job, but Aaron would prefer we refrain from penetrative sex. Sarah’s hormones have been raging lately and she’s super horny, which is not only fun to observe but a big turn on for me. Clever Sarah told Aaron that as long as Aaron fucks her every day, she’ll keep me caged. But, as soon as he misses a day, then the cage would come off and she’ll fuck me. Right now, he’s working close by and finding a time during the day to stop by our place isn’t a problem. But, soon he’ll be on to another location and it will be harder for him to keep his every-day fuck commitment. I love it. The pressure is on Aaron. On the one hand, I hope he misses and then I get to fuck Sarah. On the other hand, it’s a fun game and the mental sexual stimulation is hot. Nothing wrong with a hand job or blow job, either. I’m leaving work shortly and will find out if I stay caged or if I get out when I get home. If our bed is made, then I’m getting out. If I find it unmade, then I know he’s stopped by.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 pm

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:The cage certainly does add a very erotic twist. Subguy, has it greatly intensified your cuckold experience? How often are you caged now that Aaron lives close by?
I am still caged, but I don’t think it will last much longer. Sarah is having some fun with Aaron and me. Aaron wants me to stay caged because he wants his cock to be the only cock that gets into Sarah’s pussy, unless he has a role in orchestrating the action (like with Zach). Sarah can take my cage off and give me a hand job or blow job, but Aaron would prefer we refrain from penetrative sex. Sarah’s hormones have been raging lately and she’s super horny, which is not only fun to observe but a big turn on for me. Clever Sarah told Aaron that as long as Aaron fucks her every day, she’ll keep me caged. But, as soon as he misses a day, then the cage would come off and she’ll fuck me. Right now, he’s working close by and finding a time during the day to stop by our place isn’t a problem. But, soon he’ll be on to another location and it will be harder for him to keep his every-day fuck commitment. I love it. The pressure is on Aaron. On the one hand, I hope he misses and then I get to fuck Sarah. On the other hand, it’s a fun game and the mental sexual stimulation is hot. Nothing wrong with a hand job or blow job, either. I’m leaving work shortly and will find out if I stay caged or if I get out when I get home. If our bed is made, then I’m getting out. If I find it unmade, then I know he’s stopped by.
Made or unmade, that is the question. I'm betting on unmade and no pussy for you! :P But, it's hot as hell.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:49 am

No pussy for me last night. Aaron stopped by late afternoon. But he did bring a metal cock cage he borrowed from fetish Bill. I got a nice long shower without a cage, which was nice. Then she put the new metal cage on me. It's much smaller and much more comfortable. My new Jailbird won't arrive for a few more weeks, so I'll be in this temporary one until then.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:49 am

I'm not surprised. Aaron is going to keep you off his pussy as long as he can, but he'll have to miss sooner or later. I have a metal, cheap Chinese cage and have never worn a plastic one, but was advised by others to go the metal route.
Have you ever been naked and caged in front of Zach? I believe you said that you have in front of Aaron. Very humiliating! Good.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 am

What a great set of circumstances! Can't wait to hear how long Aaron can fuck your wife and keep you out of her pussy...

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Well, it's been quite a while since I last checked on your thread, but obviously you and Sarah are still going strong and enjoying your arrangement, great for you!!
I know you consider yourself the fortunate one in this, and probabely you are, but I also hope that Sarah is aware how lucky she is to have you as her beloved husband and doesn't take you for granted. :)

If you allow I would like to ask about an aspect of the dynamics with Aaron. Beside him and Sarah hooking up for sex, does she also just "hang out" with Aaron, I mean does she do any spare time activities with him?
Or is this something that is legitimately and exclusively reserved for you, her husband and of course not forget your children?

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you mentioned once that beside the sex Aaron actually hasn't that much in common with Sarah?

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 am

Has Sarah discovered the pleasure of edging you? A blow job or hand job that stops just short of orgasm only to be relocked really intensifies your submissiveness to your lovely key holder.

I hope you thanked Aaron for his thoughtfulness in bringing you the steel cage not to mention taking care of your wife's sexual needs while you're wearing it :whip:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:34 am

Open2it wrote:Has Sarah discovered the pleasure of edging you? A blow job or hand job that stops just short of orgasm only to be relocked really intensifies your submissiveness to your lovely key holder.

I hope you thanked Aaron for his thoughtfulness in bringing you the steel cage not to mention taking care of your wife's sexual needs while you're wearing it :whip:
I wonder too if you've thanked Aaron for making Sarah sexually happy while they have you locked away. That would be a very appropriate thing to do. And you might also thank her for giving you this time off from sex duty. Have fun!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:04 am

Serrand wrote:Well, it's been quite a while since I last checked on your thread, but obviously you and Sarah are still going strong and enjoying your arrangement, great for you!!
I know you consider yourself the fortunate one in this, and probabely you are, but I also hope that Sarah is aware how lucky she is to have you as her beloved husband and doesn't take you for granted. :)

If you allow I would like to ask about an aspect of the dynamics with Aaron. Beside him and Sarah hooking up for sex, does she also just "hang out" with Aaron, I mean does she do any spare time activities with him?
Or is this something that is legitimately and exclusively reserved for you, her husband and of course not forget your children?

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you mentioned once that beside the sex Aaron actually hasn't that much in common with Sarah?
These are some good questions you guys are asking. Sarah’s relationship with Aaron is almost exclusively sexual. When she spends the night with him, they hang out a bit and usually watch a movie, but their connection is really all about sex. Sarah and Aaron both have high sex drives. Sarah is happiest when she has sex every day. I have to admit that my sex drive, while still very healthy, is not what it was in my twenties and I'm very appreciative that Aaron can step in and take over a big part of the sex role for me at times. Aaron is like Sarah, he’s always in heat and the two of them are well suited for each other, sexually. But, no, they don’t spend very much non-sexual time together.

We are lucky in that all three of us are very aware how fortunate we are to have each other. I do thank Aaron on a regular basis for being Sarah’s alpha male lover. And yes, I thanked him for getting me a metal cock cage. It feeds his ego, which is not small, and it turns me on in my cuckold way to defer to him sexually. A big part of the sexual turn on for Aaron is that he’s fucking another man’s wife. He’s not an expressive guy and has never said as much to me (although he has told Sarah many times). But, it’s obvious from his actions that he enjoys the bull role. He will often look at me and make sure I’m watching as he enters Sarah with his cock. He wants to make sure I see what he can do to her as he plays with her body. He's competitive and he is competitive sexually with Sarah.

I never worry about Sarah being thankful for my support. I not only indulge her sexuality but encourage it. Her strong sexuality was obvious from the day we met in college and it is a key part of her personality. I was a bit scared of it at first but then realized what an “asset” it was. Sarah and I have a great sexual relationship and a very large part of why it is great is precisely because I encourage her with Aaron and other lovers.

Aaron has been keeping his end of Sarah’s “bargain” and seeing her every day so far. I’m taking today off from work, so I’m hoping I’ll get to observe and I might even be able to participate. The metal cage is working out much better than plastic. Although it's smaller in bulk, I can “feel” it more, so it’s a constant reminder of my restrained dick.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 am

D+D wrote: Have you ever been naked and caged in front of Zach? I believe you said that you have in front of Aaron. Very humiliating! Good.
Yes, I have. When he was over by himself when he hooked up wth Sarah, I was there. He asked me to get naked so he could see the cage. He knew I was wearing one and he had never seen someone wearing a cage. He made some comments about my dick being small and then made love to Sarah as I watched. Shortly after that, he took her into our bedroom and shut the door. I was still naked when he left. So, yes, both Zach and Aaron have seen me naked and caged and both of them seemed to have enjoyed it. And, to your point, D+D, yes, I also enjoyed it, too. ;)

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:14 am

Fantastic thread and congrats for finding a perfect balance in your marriage. I envy your situation for its sexual energy and frequency. Might I suggest you add a time clock to the end of your posts letting us viewers know how long since your last penetrative sex with your lovely wife and/or how long since a release of any kind. Just a little fuel for the fire. Congrats again.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:25 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron gave Zach a few pointers about the types of things you and Sarah both like.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:27 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote: Have you ever been naked and caged in front of Zach? I believe you said that you have in front of Aaron. Very humiliating! Good.
Yes, I have. When he was over by himself when he hooked up wth Sarah, I was there. He asked me to get naked so he could see the cage. He knew I was wearing one and he had never seen someone wearing a cage. He made some comments about my dick being small and then made love to Sarah as I watched. Shortly after that, he took her into our bedroom and shut the door. I was still naked when he left. So, yes, both Zach and Aaron have seen me naked and caged and both of them seemed to have enjoyed it. And, to your point, D+D, yes, I also enjoyed it, too. ;)
Fantastic and very Hot! It's so awesome when everyone is getting their fetish met. Love to read your posts. Let us know if you get some today.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:22 pm

This is a longer post than usual. Sorry, but it’s been a hot afternoon. Aaron had to admit “defeat” today after fucking Sarah every day for 5 days. This weekend is Father’s Day and he will have his kids beginning tonight, through Sunday. Logistics win over lust and he will break his every-day-sex pledge. He’s a good Dad and wants to focus his time with them. We’ll be doing the same with ours, so it’s a family weekend and not a sex weekend.

However, he gave her a good send-off fuck a short while ago. I was home today and told Sarah I would like to participate. I have not cum for a week and I’m so horny I could explode. She texted Aaron several times and told him I wanted to be involved in some way. Aaron replied that I would have to agree to the condition of pushing the envelope a bit

He knocked off work around three and stopped by our house. All three of us are nudists, so we did our usual thing when the boys are not around and stripped down. I was caged, of course. He said he needed to take a shower first, so the two of them retreated to our bathroom. I waited until they called me in.

Sarah was in bed, on her back, and Aaron was laying on his stomach with his face buried in her pussy. She held her arm out to me and showed me the cage keys in her hand. She unlocked me as I stood next to the bed and I immediately sprang to attention. She put her hand between my legs, grabbed my balls and pulled me closer to her, guiding my cock into her mouth. I could have cum in seconds, but forced myself to hold off.

Aaron then kneeled in front of her spread legs and started to rub his cock on her clit in circles. He knew the effect it would have and she gradually lost interest in sucking me. I rolled over to the side of the bed and watched them for a long time as they moved through every position. Sarah, always considerate, would reach out to me occasionally, rubbing my leg and sort of “checking in” with me. But, the reality is that she was lost in passion and she and Aaron were lost in their own world. That’s cool and how I want them to be when they have sex. Eventually they both peaked and he gave a long moan and shot his load in her with several slow and deep thrusts.

He laid on top of her before slowly pulling out. Then he did something he has never done before. He motioned me to go down to her pussy, which didn’t surprise me. But, as I did that and got my face positioned between her legs, he put his hand behind my head and guided me to her pussy. It might seem like a small and insignificant gesture, but he kept his hand behind my head and pushed my face into Sarah’s pussy, telling me to clean her good and put my tongue in deeper to make sure I got all of his cum, putting more pressure on my head and telling me to work her clit more, back and forth, several times.

As those of you who partake in cream pies will know, there is a big difference between going down on your wife several hours after she’s been fucked and going down on her immediately afterward. I have had many of Aaron’s cream pies over the past couple of years, but most have been an hour or so after sex with Sarah. This time was much different, with more volume than I have ever experienced. The fact that he continued to direct the action and guide my face and tongue into her pussy was Aaron at his alpha male best. I loved it. Eventually, he told me, “Good job” and rolled over to the side of the bed. Sarah got up and we switched places, with me on my back and her face over my dick. She worked my cock with her mouth and hands, slowly at first, then faster until I shot deep down her throat. She has that technique perfected. Aaron was watching and I was wondering if he was somewhat jealous. Sarah can swallow my whole dick when she sucks me, but she can only take a fraction of his cock into her mouth.

I got up and left them in bed. I closed the door and they stayed in there another hour. So far, I’m still not caged. I’m going to fuck Sarah as much as I can this weekend while Aaron is “off duty,” so to speak.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:25 pm

No apologies necessary. Very hot read!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh damn! That's Hot! Sarah surely must have had a large mouthful of cum to swallow after a week of you being caged. It's awesome that she made sure that you were included per your request. Being maneuvered into a cuckold position of cleaning your wife's pussy is pretty cool to, that is if you're a cuck. Have a great weekend and father's day and I hope that the two of you fuck until you can't fuck any more. Enjoy.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Write as long as you like! You write well, and the way you chronicle your and Sarah's continuously evolving love affair makes for erotic and compelling reading!

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:46 pm

subguy80 wrote: I never worry about Sarah being thankful for my support. I not only indulge her sexuality but encourage it. Her strong sexuality was obvious from the day we met in college and it is a key part of her personality. I was a bit scared of it at first but then realized what an “asset” it was. Sarah and I have a great sexual relationship and a very large part of why it is great is precisely because I encourage her with Aaron and other lovers.

Aaron has been keeping his end of Sarah’s “bargain” and seeing her every day so far. I’m taking today off from work, so I’m hoping I’ll get to observe and I might even be able to participate. The metal cage is working out much better than plastic. Although it's smaller in bulk, I can “feel” it more, so it’s a constant reminder of my restrained dick.
Great update especially on the mindset Subguy, encouraging your wife to be promiscuous is the highest commitment a husband can give to supporting her sexuality.

Best wishes

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

Great post subguy about what must have been a supercharged experience. There's nothing better then a fresh creampie! It's erotic on so many levels and having Aaron direct you in cleaning his cum from your wife is as good as it gets.

But the foundation of every marriage is the day to day activities of family, work, and us time. They're essential and necessary in order to make spices like cuckolding, cream pies, submission to others and chastity so meaningful and exciting. So enjoy your weekend knowing there will be future adventures with the woman you love. Happy Father's Day!

ascissorrunner
Player

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 am

So hot!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:54 am

After being "cage free" all weekend, my dick was returned to jail yesterday evening. Aaron stopped by Monday over his lunch break and made Sarah very happy. I knew he would. Over the weekend, it was awesome to fuck Sarah each morning when I woke with a boner and then again at night. But, to be honest, I'm OK going back into chastity. There is an extreme eroticism with the contrast for me between the sex when I am "out" and the sex when I am caged. The mental part of being caged more than compensates for the "loss" of my dick.

I have a question for you guys. Someone PM'd me and suggested I get a strap-on and fuck Sarah with that while I am caged. I did a little looking at models online and it looks like that would be possible. Sarah and I have never used a strap-on, but the idea sounds like it could be fun, especially now that I am caged, i.e. sort of a substitute cock for Sarah. Any thoughts?

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 am

It sounds like a good idea. Sarah gets the benefit of intercourse without "cheating" on Aaron. You and Sarah get the of the closeness of sexual intimacy. And you get the benefit of fucking your wife while remaining horny and caged.

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 am

Strap on play can be fun. When I was caged, we had a "chin cock", our name for it. It has straps to go around my head and a fitted cup for my chin that held the "cock" in place. Fucking her wet pussy with my nose bumping her clit as she humped against my face wa awsome. I've also seen dildos with a small cock for your mouth and a large one for wife's pussy. Look around, you'll find something.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 am

Sarah could use the strap on on you subguy. How would you like thast?

Stu Pitt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stu Pitt » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

Open2it wrote:It sounds like a good idea. Sarah gets the benefit of intercourse without "cheating" on Aaron. You and Sarah get the of the closeness of sexual intimacy. And you get the benefit of fucking your wife while remaining horny and caged.
If Sarah is just letting you out to fulfill her need for sex, this seems like a brilliant solution for all of the above reasons. There really isn't a need to let you out of the cage for penetration.