Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bjaficionado
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by bjaficionado » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:02 am

So you have zero control over how you will be used by your wife and her two lovers, just having to stand by and do what you are told. Sounds like you will enjoy yourself quite a bit.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:24 am

What are your limits, Sub? Can Aaron order you to go beyond that point?

If Aaron said he would deny Sarah his dick would you throw your limits out the window?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:47 am

DavidTriState wrote:What are your limits, Sub? Can Aaron order you to go beyond that point?
Some of you have been following this development and may have some ideas for me. I would like to hear your ideas on what limits, if any, I should have. What kind of activities should Aaron decide? I have my own scenario I would like to happen. It's kind of an initiation. I would like to hear any ideas you all have before telling you my ideas.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:52 am

Backpage ad for you and Sarah to service men as a bisexual couple the highlight being you and your wife bent over giving the customer the choice of which hole to use

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:53 am

You have demonstrated your submissiveness by craving being pissed on. I see no reason to have any limits with Aaron seeing your desire to be submissive and be humiliated. Aaron has already taken ownership of your wife's pussy even to the extent of giving it to others so why set any limits? The natural progression and what I think you want is to totally be his bitch, but he doesn't yet seem comfortable with you sucking his cock. Let aaron take total control and you be the sissy cuck. I would suggest that Sarah clean out your underwear drawer and replace with panties. You should always wear panties now that you have been replaced sexually and are submissive to master Aaron.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:24 am

Sure, why not. Sounds like you enjoy being a sissy, why not go all the way and dress like one while you offer up your ass and mouth? Have him make you lick his feet. If Joe is uncomfortable with you watching, then they can tell you to sit down blindfolded and gagged in the room while he fucks your wife. Before you know it, he won't even notice you at all anymore.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:51 pm

subguy80 wrote:
DavidTriState wrote:What are your limits, Sub? Can Aaron order you to go beyond that point?
Some of you have been following this development and may have some ideas for me. I would like to hear your ideas on what limits, if any, I should have. What kind of activities should Aaron decide? I have my own scenario I would like to happen. It's kind of an initiation. I would like to hear any ideas you all have before telling you my ideas.
I don't like the husband being forced to do things with the stud, BF whatever you want to call him. I don't like him telling the husband what to do. That crosses all lines for me. However, if you're willing to go that route, that's your business.

I have no real objection to feminization if the husband is willing and his wife wants him to. I do object to him being forced or coerced in any way however.

A common theme I have though in these cases (if you've read my posts on other threads) is for him to offer her to others at his pleasure. He's already done that with an employee, so I can see him doing that with others such as clients.

How would YOU feel about him using your wife as a whore to aid his business? Would she go along with it? Would she do it if he told her to even if she wasn't wild about it?

Along that line, you've given us a brief description of her, but is she hot/attractive enough to fill that role? Without pictures, we only have your opinion.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 am

I trust you had a fantastic long weekend.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:09 am

Sarah, Aaron and I agreed on a plan to present to Joe. Basically, Aaron will give Joe directions on an a particular “sex act” he must perform on me as a condition to being allowed to have sex with Sarah. Apparently Joe didn’t react in shock and just listened. He wanted to make sure I would be the one “receiving” and that he would never be required to be on the “receiving” end. He agreed but added a condition. He wants to fuck Sarah bareback.

Sarah is not on birth control since both Aaron and I have had a vasectomy. Joe would have to pull out of Sarah before ejaculating and Aaron and I are uneasy about trusting him to do that. Sarah, however, feels she can trust him. Aaron and I reluctantly agreed, at least for now. We know she would really prefer bareback sex with him.

Sarah was with Aaron and I was alone at home on Sunday. Aaron called and said Joe would be stopping by and Joe would be alone. Aaron said he would not always give me an advance warning in the future, but wanted to let me know that Joe had instructions to fuck me.

I was nervous since I had never been fucked before, but I also was expecting this possibility since Sarah and I had discussed it. Sarah has used a dildo on me at times, so I knew what to expect. Still, I have never had a cock in my ass. Sarah had told me Joe wasn’t nearly as big as Aaron and was only a bit larger than me, so I was thinking I could take it without too much pain. A million feelings were going through my head and I was both dreading and anticipating it. I thought about backing out but I was also turned on by the idea of being dominated by Joe. That’s probably very difficult for people to understand unless you also love being a sub.

Joe arrived and I could tell he was nervous, too. He told me to go to the bedroom and take my clothes off. He stripped as well. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he walked up to me and told me to get him hard. I wasn’t sure if he meant for me to do that by hand our mouth. He has a lot of foreskin and I pulled it back and gave his cock several strokes. He got hard quickly and told me to get on my hands and knees with my ass at the edge of the bed. I got some lube and rubbed it into my ass. I figured he wouldn’t be very careful and I was right. He was standing behind me and told me to spread my ass cheeks with my hands. He pushed his cock in all the way. There was a brief rush of sharp pain but once that subsided, it wasn’t that bad.

He fucked me hard and my face was pushed into the bed. He obviously just wanted to get it over and his thrusts were fast. I imagined Sarah taking his thrusts and pictured him fucking her. I liked being used by him. I wondered if this was feeling good for him. He moaned after a few minutes and shot his load deep into my ass. He told me not to move as he pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When he came back I could hear him take a picture of my ass with his call phone. He told me he would show Sarah and Aaron. He told me to roll over on my back and stay horizontal so his load would stay inside me. My cock was hard and he asked me if I had liked getting fucked by him. I nodded. He told me to call him “sir.” I said, “yes, sir, I did like getting fucked by you” He told me he would be fucking Sarah bareback from now on and then he left.

Sarah came home and we spent the night together and had got sex. On Monday Joe drove by, picked up Sarah and took her back to his place. She said they had sex most of Monday.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:28 am

I hope that you don't really think that he didn't unload into your sweet wife's fertile pussy, but you don't know for sure either way right now.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:32 am

Wow! Aaron said he will not always give you advanced notice. I guess this means Joe may be showing up unannounced to fuck you in the future. I wonder what other things Sarah and Aaron are conspiring.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:45 am

subguy80 wrote:Just a quick update. Wife's bf had to go to another job and wasn't at our house yesterday. First time in five days they weren't together. I asked Sarah if she missed the sex with him and she said "oh yes" that it was addictive. We had amazing sex together last night, oral and hand job for me. Saving her pussy for him. She will be extra horny for him when he gets back on our job either today or tomorrow. Sarah said that Aaron's helper, Joe, did show up for a few hours to work. Said she sensed he was being flirtatious with her. Took his shirt off while he was working a bit outside. Interesting to see where this might go.

Rereading this makes my cock so hard. It lead to joe making you into a woman by fucking your asshole and possibly the father of your wife's child.

What kind of fucking did Joe and Sarah do?.did he fuck her shitter? Make her beg to clean his cock? Cum in Sarah's fertile cunt?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:11 pm

I was expecting a big update, but I never imagined you would lose your anal virginity this past weekend.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 pm

CuckPride wrote:I was expecting a big update, but I never imagined you would lose your anal virginity this past weekend.
I agree!! There is absolutely no telling what may happen to this cuckold on any given day. Can't get much more humiliating. I'm surprised that Joe was willing to fuck another man's ass, but I guess to be able to spend an entire day with Sarah, using her as his slut and fucking her bareback, he swallowed some alpha male ego and went for it. Aaron is the real stud here. He's orchestrating this entire scenario and making all of his little players do all sorts of humiliating and dangerous things for his amusement. Pretty alpha giving another man's wife's fertile cunt to someone to use even if the hubby is a complete wimp. Kinda sad, but damned hot.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:23 pm

D+D wrote:
CuckPride wrote:I was expecting a big update, but I never imagined you would lose your anal virginity this past weekend.
I agree!! There is absolutely no telling what may happen to this cuckold on any given day. Can't get much more humiliating. I'm surprised that Joe was willing to fuck another man's ass, but I guess to be able to spend an entire day with Sarah, using her as his slut and fucking her bareback, he swallowed some alpha male ego and went for it. Aaron is the real stud here. He's orchestrating this entire scenario and making all of his little players do all sorts of humiliating and dangerous things for his amusement. Pretty alpha giving another man's wife's fertile cunt to someone to use even if the hubby is a complete wimp. Kinda sad, but damned hot.
I actually think this isn't that sad. The OP and Sarah sound as if they have a close relationship, as long as that continues, OP seems to really enjoy what's happening. Sounds like everyone but Joe is getting exactly what they want to.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:45 pm

I think Joe enjoyed fucking our protagonist s shitter. Perhaps next time he can clean joes cock instead of having him use the bathroom

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:56 pm

bjaficionado wrote:
D+D wrote:
I actually think this isn't that sad. The OP and Sarah sound as if they have a close relationship, as long as that continues, OP seems to really enjoy what's happening. Sounds like everyone but Joe is getting exactly what they want to.
Sad for Sarah's unprotected pussy. This is where the game gets pretty damned serious. Don't care what they do to op.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Sounded like she was pushing for it, though.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:13 am

You know they're both going to fuck you now, right? And anyone else Aaron gives your wife to. 'You want to fuck her? You gotta fuck him first.'

And you know your wife will be watching, right?

I see the two of you bent over side by side while the two guys switch off between your asses.

And of course your wife probably already has a strap-on you don't know about.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:58 am

Somehow being pissed on and made to sit in your pissed on clothes until the guy finishes using your wife is about as humiliating as it could get. But being pegged by whoever comes by to fuck her is pretty humiliating too.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:16 am

D+D wrote:Somehow being pissed on and made to sit in your pissed on clothes until the guy finishes using your wife is about as humiliating as it could get. But being pegged by whoever comes by to fuck her is pretty humiliating too.
Debatable. My understanding of pegging is that it is done with a strap on by a woman. Our littl friend is getting his puckered brown shitter fucked and cumed into by a cock that soon will be fucking his wife's cunt. Bare of course.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:42 am

DavidTriState wrote:
D+D wrote:Somehow being pissed on and made to sit in your pissed on clothes until the guy finishes using your wife is about as humiliating as it could get. But being pegged by whoever comes by to fuck her is pretty humiliating too.
Debatable. My understanding of pegging is that it is done with a strap on by a woman. Our littl friend is getting his puckered brown shitter fucked and cumed into by a cock that soon will be fucking his wife's cunt. Bare of course.
:up:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:09 pm

hotwifetrained wrote:Wow! Aaron said he will not always give you advanced notice. I guess this means Joe may be showing up unannounced to fuck you in the future. I wonder what other things Sarah and Aaron are conspiring.
Yes, that is the understanding. Aaron left today for his new project about two hours away. Joe can receive new orders from Aaron at any time and I will not know what they are. Some of you have asked about my limits. One limit is dressing up in woman's underwear or any woman's clothing. Nothing against cucks who want that, but I don't. I also don't do "brown" or blood. Sarah and Aaron also don't say demeaning things or put-downs to me (even in jest). Those of you in BDSM understand that a relationship of trust and respect exists between the top/dom and the sub/bottom. Even while he is flogging him (or her) or even pissing on him (or her), there is always trust and respect that is maintained. Sarah and I are best friends and playing sexually is one thing we love to do. We both respect Aaron and trust him completely. Otherwise it wouldn't work. That's why I can handle waiting for the instructions he gives to Joe. Aaron is an amazing alpha male, but I trust him and he knows my limits.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I personally root for Jose the dark skinned presumably big dicked
Spanish guy to take the game away from Aaron and bring it all
back home. Jose should be able to impregnate wifey.

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 am

subguy80 wrote:
hotwifetrained wrote:Wow! Aaron said he will not always give you advanced notice. I guess this means Joe may be showing up unannounced to fuck you in the future. I wonder what other things Sarah and Aaron are conspiring.
Yes, that is the understanding. Aaron left today for his new project about two hours away. Joe can receive new orders from Aaron at any time and I will not know what they are. Some of you have asked about my limits. One limit is dressing up in woman's underwear or any woman's clothing. Nothing against cucks who want that, but I don't. I also don't do "brown" or blood. Sarah and Aaron also don't say demeaning things or put-downs to me (even in jest). Those of you in BDSM understand that a relationship of trust and respect exists between the top/dom and the sub/bottom. Even while he is flogging him (or her) or even pissing on him (or her), there is always trust and respect that is maintained. Sarah and I are best friends and playing sexually is one thing we love to do. We both respect Aaron and trust him completely. Otherwise it wouldn't work. That's why I can handle waiting for the instructions he gives to Joe. Aaron is an amazing alpha male, but I trust him and he knows my limits.
How would you feel about him sharing you too, inviting other guys to fuck your ass, maybe breeding you in front of her?