Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
RGB49FL
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:19 am

Here's a suggestion (like the other 1,000 unsolicited suggestions you get), while you're traveling out of country, go to your hotel bar, saddle up to a guy / couple you don't know and will never meet again. Then as the conversation progresses, let them know you're somewhat nervous, angst, excited, upset.. you pick the term. When they ask, you can "come out" to them as a cuckold.

And, depending on the reaction you get, you can expand on you situation or walk away. If they respond favorably and/or you see the guy getting an erection, explain in great detail all the things that have happened to you and Sarah in the past year, I mean ALL of them.

If not, eh, nothing lost. Walk away and try again in a different locale. The chances of any repercussions is minimal, I think, and you get a chance to test drive your coming out party.

I actually always wanted to tell some guy in a bar my wife fucks other men with my knowledge, but never found the right situation. So, I'm going to live vicariously through your actions.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:10 am

One time I took my wife to a city to meet a guy that she had been fucking. We got a room in a nice hotel with a bar. The guy was coming by to pick her up and take her to his place. While we set at the bar drinking, we got acquainted with some folks. One guy was a salesman staying there on business. My wife had told everyone that she was going to a party with some old college friends and one of them was coming to pick her up. When she left, the guy ask me why I didn't go too. I told him she didn't want me to because she just wanted to be with them. He told me that he would be offended if his wife did that to him. While we were talking, I got a text from my wife telling me that she had already been fucked and they were getting ready for round two. I've often regretted not telling him where she really went and showing him the text. I wonder what his his reaction would have been.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Isn't it odd that many of us have the need/desire to have someone outside the lifestyle know about our kink. I have written on several posts about a fantasy of Marla and her girlfriend disussing my being a cuckold in front of me, while having a drink in a public place. Marla then have me expose my caged cock at some place more private. This friend knows Marla fucks around in front of me but I don't think she knows the full extent of our kink.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:46 am

A couple of new things happened in bed last night. First, I fucked Sarah after Aaron had fucked her. That may not sound like a big deal, but for us, it was. Since I took on the cuckold role about two years ago, I’ve always assumed the sub role when the three of us play. Last night started out the same way. I kissed her, performed oral on her and held her while she and Aaron made love. Eventually I ended up underneath Sarah in a 69 position. I was licking her clit and the folds of her pussy while Aaron fucked her, standing at the side of the bed. I love this position because I get the full view of his cock going into her, my tongue is right there, involved in the action and Sarah is giving me a blow job. When Aaron came, I stayed in position and cleaned her as his cum ran out and into my mouth. When she lifted herself off of me, I figured she was going to lay next to me and play with me while I jacked off (our usual routine when Aaron is there).

Instead, she turned to face me, straddled me and sat on my dick! Her pussy was loose, but wet and warm and so sweet. She sat down deeply, taking my dick into her as far as it would go. She didn’t ride up-and-down, but, instead, rocked back and forth in slow, deep movements. Aaron was lying on the bed next to us and watching. He was playing with her nipples and kissed her several times. When she could tell I was close, she’d stop and “bring me down.” At one point, she took Aaron's hand and put it on her clit, telling him she wanted him to massage her. I wondered how he'd react to that because he couldn't help touching my dick in the process. He's touched my dick before, but in a totally different context. He did what she asked and seemed to even "get into it." It was something new for all of us. She took me to the edge several times before letting me explode inside her.

The three of us lay in bed for a long time, just relaxing. Eventually, I kissed Sarah and got up to leave and go to the guest room. Sarah grabbed me and pulled me back into bed. She told me she wanted me to stay. Another first. So, with Sarah in the middle and her two men on either side of her, we all spent the night in the marital bed. I woke a couple of times and looked over at the two of them for a while. They looked so peaceful and it felt so "normal." Aaron was snoring.

I’m an early riser and was the first to get out of bed this morning and made coffee. I heard them having sex a while ago and decided to give them some time alone. I have Sarah to myself for the next three nights! I’m sitting here with coffee at the computer while Sarah is making us breakfast. Aaron is in the shower. The boys don’t come home until this afternoon and we have no plans until then. Although I’d rather not be leaving for a month, I feel happy where the three of us are. I feel I’m leaving Sarah with someone who will take care of her, and frankly, it comforts me he’ll help her watch over the boys. I thought I might feel a bit jealous of that. I don’t

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 am

Nice subguy, very, very nice.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 am

Very hot night, subguy. My hot wife and I did the 69 / her being fucked thing only once. I was pretty drunk at the time, and the guy fucking her wasn't so much behind her as coming down from above. He slipped out several times and I sucked his cock. I'm thinking it was intentional, but as I said, I was pretty drunk. It was a very fresh cream pie. And, for those of us who like those, fresh is best.

I'm sure Aaron and Sarah will have a lot to share with you upon your return. It will be interesting to see what sexual shenanigans they get involved in. Enjoy your trip.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:18 am

RGB49FL wrote:Very hot night, subguy. My hot wife and I did the 69 / her being fucked thing only once. I was pretty drunk at the time, and the guy fucking her wasn't so much behind her as coming down from above. He slipped out several times and I sucked his cock. I'm thinking it was intentional, but as I said, I was pretty drunk. It was a very fresh cream pie. And, for those of us who like those, fresh is best.
Oh, yes, fresh is definitely the best! Sucking the BF's cock in that position can be part of the fun. I've done that a few times, myself.
And, by the way, I like the idea you suggested above and may try something along those lines: "Here's a suggestion (like the other 1,000 unsolicited suggestions you get), while you're traveling out of country, go to your hotel bar, saddle up to a guy / couple you don't know and will never meet again. Then as the conversation progresses, let them know you're somewhat nervous, angst, excited, upset.. you pick the term. When they ask, you can "come out" to them as a cuckold."

In Singapore I'm staying in an area that is popular with ex-pats, especially young Australian guys, called Robertson Quay. There are lots of bars and I may see if I can strike up a conversation. Then, if we talk about wives and girl friends, maybe I'll show them an x-rated picture of Sarah taking Aaron's cock. When they ask if that's me, well, you see the possibilities for "coming out". I'll never see these guys again, so who cares. I don't want to be laughed out of the place, either, so I'll have to judge it at the time. But, kind of fun to think about. Thanks for the ideas.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm sure you'll find at least one guy you can spill the beans to. And, if not, the thought of telling someone will be on your mind the whole time. You can say it in the shower, or when you're somewhere sort of alone, "I'm a cuckold".

As someone else mentioned, many of us have that desire to tell someone else, live, that our wives fuck other men, and we love them for it. So, I hope the opportunity comes up for you. Who knows, you may find a couple and get lucky.

If they ask, I hope you're able to give them as much intimate detail as possible.Yes, I watch sometimes. Yes, I've eaten cream pies, very fresh. Yes, I sucked cock. Yes, I've been fucked.

It's getting hot in here.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 am

Will you tell us about the last night you spend with Sarah, before you're leaving for Asia? I assume it will be very loving and romantic.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 am

Our last night is actually tonight, but I won’t have time to post tomorrow. It’s just been Sarah and me and the boys since Saturday. Alone in bed at night with Sarah has been amazing. We cuddle, coo, kiss, “play” and talk about all those last-minute things a couple discusses, like “Oh don’t forget to pay the car insurance premium while I’m gone.”

But, we’ve had lots of sexy pillow talk, too. She wants me to have some sex while I’m gone. I asked what she meant by that and she said I should do what I felt like, on my own, no one to think about but myself. I’d like to try something. I’m not sure what, but I’m open to several options. Singapore and Delhi aren’t exactly hot spots of sexuality, like Bangkok! But, as Sarah always says, “It only takes one!” The hotel bars will probably be a good place to start.

My sex-fantasy request for her is to try and attend one of the swinger parties she and Aaron have recently been asked to join. She promised to update me if that happened.

I feel like I’m leaving on a good note, on several levels. I’ll try and update if I get a chance. Otherwise, I’ll have plenty of stuff to share when I get back. Take care, everyone.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Go for it! Maybe you can even manage to switch up roles for the duration of your trip. Think you being the bull for some traveling couple at one of your hotels while you are away, and Aaron plays the role of the cuckold with sarah at a swinger event, getting sloppy seconds and being sidelined during the action. And when you get back he has a lot of pent up energy to retake the dominant role with Sarah in front of you!

Have a good trip.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 am

Wrapping up my two weeks in Singapore. Missing Sarah and the boys, but it's been a good trip. Lots to report on Sarah 's adventures but I have one of my own to report! Met an American guy from Atlanta in the hotel gym and we ended up hanging out together a lot and have become pretty good friends.

In a bar one weekend after several drinks he told me that a couple of women were cruising us. I hadn't noticed. They were in their 20s and looked like they were out for fun! I asked him which one he fancied more and he replied "The one with the wedding ring!" He told me married women were always more fun in bed. Then he said, "Plus, it turns me on to fuck another man's wife." He asked me if I could relate to that? I said "Well, since you ask, yes, but with a twist!"

I figured this might be my perfect opportunity to "come out" as a cuckold since I have been wanting to do that. Sooooo, I just thought "what the hell" and went for it. I started at the beginning and told him Sarah and I had always had an open marriage. Then we had our swinging period and then I talked about today and Aaron and everything else. He listened and raised his eyebrows a few times. Then he said, "So if I visit you, you'll
Let me fuck Sarah?" With that attitude I knew he could handle it. I laughed and said it wasn't my decision. It was Sarah's call. But, probably yes!

I'll go into more detail when it's easier to post, but he has asked me a lot of questions the past week and it has been both affirming and actually quite a turn on for me to be open with him. Our friendship wasn't affected. And who knows, maybe he will actually end up fucking Sarah. Signing off from Singapore!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Great to hear from you, and great to hear you found someone to "come out" too. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip and Sarah's sexcapades in your absence.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:19 pm

I would love to tell someone just to see their reaction and to expose myself as a willing cuckold.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:26 pm

If someone told me they were a cuckold I would be interested in talking further. Mild raised eyebrows and interest is about it for a reaction I think. Oh, well maybe a bit of drool...
Look for kinky events, swinger groups or simply go to a popular bar... then pick someone you like to tell.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Say_Oy wrote:If someone told me they were a cuckold I would be interested in talking further. Mild raised eyebrows and interest is about it for a reaction I think. Oh, well maybe a bit of drool...
Look for kinky events, swinger groups or simply go to a popular bar... then pick someone you like to tell.
Oh his reaction was a lot more. He's asked me questions about the LS and why I am motivated to be a cuckold every time we've been alone. He did end up sleeping with the married woman from the bar. Twice. He assumed she was cheating on her husband, but I said maybe the husband knew. Would my friend (Eric) feel differently if the husband knew and was turned on by that? He said that never crossed his mind but it was hot to think about. I told him it was even hotter for the cuckold.

It's been an eye opener for him and he's asked me for some of the stories and experiences Sarah and I have had. He can seem to understand the once or twice hookups better than he can understand Aaron's steady role. I told him about chastity and my birdcage and how Sarah and Aaron use it with me. He asked to see it and I said I didn't bring it, but maybe some day he'd see it in person if he came to visit.

He wants to know how I feel when I watch her have sex with another guy. If I ever join in? Why I enjoy being a sub? I asked him if he'd be uncomfortable if I watched him have sex with Sarah. He said that would be a new experience but he thinks he'd be open.

For now I kept two pieces of information a secret. I didn't tell him about Sarah's gang bang. I'm not sure she'd want me to tell him that . I also have not told him about creampies. I'm not sure he's ready for that yet. There are times when I've relived some of Sarah's experiences that I have really gotten turned on by telling him. A couple of times I've had to hid my boner from him.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:25 pm

Sounds like you really enjoyed telling him about Sarah getting fucked by other men. I don't think you should hide your hard on, let him see that sharing your wife really does turn you on. If the chances of ever seeing him again are small, why not tell him EVERYTHING. Well, maybe not the gang bang, but let him know you love cream pies.

You might want to tell him about Aaron sending his friend over to see you alone. It would be very liberating to unload all of this on someone.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:12 am

RGB49FL wrote:Sounds like you really enjoyed telling him about Sarah getting fucked by other men. I don't think you should hide your hard on, let him see that sharing your wife really does turn you on. If the chances of ever seeing him again are small, why not tell him EVERYTHING. Well, maybe not the gang bang, but let him know you love cream pies.

You might want to tell him about Aaron sending his friend over to see you alone. It would be very liberating to unload all of this on someone.
Assuming you are referring to Joe? The Latin guy who had to fuck me in order to continue fucking Sarah? I also had to suck him off once. When Eric made a comment about coming to see us back home, I figured it was a throw away comment. But he seems to actually be considering it, so it's possible I could see him again.

I'm leaving Singapore in a few days so maybe I will give him some more details. It does turn me on to "put myself out there.'"

Another post, but Sarah and Aaron did go to a swinger's party and she apparently fucked a couple of new guys. Can't wait for the full details!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 am

Eric asked me if he could have Sarah's email and number so he could send her some pics. I asked Sarah first and she said ok. He won't tell me what they've been emailing about but he said he sent her some naked body shots. I have seen him in gym clothes of course, but we don't shower there, so haven't seen him naked. He's a well-built guy and I'm sure Sarah finds him sexy. Interesting that he is beginning to develop a link to her that I am not a part of. If I asked her what they were emailing she would tell me but it's hotter not knowing.

Also, since coming out to him, I find myself fantasizing about him and Sarah together sexually. I look at him differently now. Do other cuckold husbands get turned by thinking about a new guy with your wife that you know or suspect (or hope) will eventually fuck your wife?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:54 am

Yes!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:59 am

Yes...
Do fantasize about cleaning up his creampie too?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:50 am

D+D wrote:Yes...
Do fantasize about cleaning up his creampie too?
Oh yes! I hope that is in my future! I did end up telling him about creampies and he seemed fascinated. The idea is planted. Even if he never comes to visit, I'm having a lot of fun with the idea of him hooking up with Sarah!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:14 am

Obviously, you're still on your business-trip, but if I get it right you should be returning to your family some time next week?
Of course, I'm eager to hear what Sarah has been up to while you were gone, but personally I would even more like to hear about your reunion with Sarah, when you finally will return to her. I don't know, if your daily in contact with her? But anyway, you're quite a while apart from eachother now, so I assume your reunion will be quite emotional, probabely especially for Sarah?
What was actually the longest period of time be apart from eachother?

Again, excuse me for my curiousity. Travel safe.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:01 pm

I leave Tuesday to go home. I won't ever be away this long again! We have been apart 3 weeks before but this trip has been very hard.

The good news is I won't be making any more of these trips to Asia. I opted for one long trip this time rather than two shorter trips. My company is selling our interests here, so no need to come back.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 pm

I had a long telephone call with Sarah and I ended up jacking off while she and I talked. She told me her parents took the boys last weekend and she said she "played a bit." She teased me and wouldn't give me details until I got home. I confinced her to at least let me ask some yes or no questions. No I don't know him. Yes she used condoms. No she didn't fuck him in our bed. Yes it was hot and yes she wants to see him again!

I will have sexy horny thoughts on the airplane all the way home! Can't wait for the details!