Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:30 am

As always a great answer and narrative with many good points and possibilities that add to the unique arrangement between the three of you. AWESOME

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks for your insights, again. Is it sometimes a problem for Sarah "to let go"with you? I know for some wives it's difficult to fully embrace their sexual desires with their husbands, because they are a little concerned about their reaction, concerned the the husband would see her in a different way. But I think that's hardly the case with you and Sarah.
Have you and Sarah talked about her feelings for Aaron, maybe to keep them in perspective?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:51 am

Serrand wrote:Thanks for your insights, again. Is it sometimes a problem for Sarah "to let go"with you? I know for some wives it's difficult to fully embrace their sexual desires with their husbands, because they are a little concerned about their reaction, concerned the the husband would see her in a different way. But I think that's hardly the case with you and Sarah.
Have you and Sarah talked about her feelings for Aaron, maybe to keep them in perspective?
If you are asking whether my wife feels comfortable "letting herself go" and being a fully sexual woman with a strong sexual desire that she is not afraid to express, the answer is definitely yes. She has always, always been that way with me, from the time we first met. We've each been very open with each other. I can't imagine it any other way.

And, yes, we've talked about her feelings for Aaron. Sarah is a very "open" person with her feelings and her actions. I can "see" and observe for myself how she feels about something. I know they have special moments together. How could they not? Even though she and I have a "no secrets" pledge, I recently told her she doesn't need to tell me every detail they share. They need some things that are just "theirs" and she smiled and kissed me, appreciating that I could acknowledge it. You have to remember, the three of us have known each other for over three years now. The two of them have been an "item" for 2 1/2, with me as a cuckold husband for most of that time. We've been through a lot and we keep tweeking and modifying our relationship to make it work because we want it to work.

OK I would be lying if I didn't admit to some moments of insecurities and concerns about Aaron. I guess that's normal. But my "concerns" are not really serious, just fleeing moments. It feels good to get affirmation and reassurance back from someone you love. We all need that. Couples need to constantly re-connect and touch base with each other in this LS. Sarah always, always gives me affirmation and her love. I never doubt that. And I try and always give her the same thing back. That's how we make it work. Like every couple, we have the occasional "blip" with this LS and it causes some frustrations with schedules or plans that need to be re-arranged. We get frustrated or even angry. But, in our pocket, always there, we both know we have the option of ending "this," at any time that either of us feel it isn't working. Aaron knows it, too, and he also has that option.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi Subguy. Just finished reading your exploits here, and I am not sure why I hadn't read it before. Very well detailed and hits many of the emotions I feel as we have navigated down the cuckold path.

Although Marla has never experienced a relationship like the one Sarah and you are living, there are many similarities in our lives. I never set out with this lifestyle in mind, never knew I was a cuck. We have experimented with cages, short term denial, me prepping the males etc. The point I can really identify with is wanting the public in general to know I am a cuckold. It is strange because I am generally a quiet, perhaps introverted man who enjoys his privacy. I have never posted on social media as I feel that is an invitation into my private life. Yet, when we are out with a perspective date, I love when he plays with Marla in public, going as far as fingering her under the table while the waitress takes our drink order. In fact as I have said on here a few times, Marla once told a girlfriend that she dates other guys, and I like her to be a slut. I don't think they discussed my cuckold tendencies, however a fantasy of mine is having Marla get into more detail with this friend with me there, and perhaps exposing my cock cage.

So your desires are not that unusual in having the desire to push your cuckold behavior to the point of exposure. You of course want to keep it from friends and business associates, which given your age, professional position and your children is totally understandable and to be applauded.

Anyways, just wanted to throw my support behind you, and let you know you have another admirer and fan.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 am

Something has been on my mind for a while now. I’ve decided I need to fuck Sarah. My “denial” period has now surpassed four months. I can honestly say we’ve found ways to have great sex without penetration and I have enjoyed the mental part of denial. For me, it’s starting to feel like being caged. I enjoy being caged at times, when its used as a kink, but I don’t enjoy it permanently as a lifestyle. Being denied Sarah’s pussy was tolerable (and even enjoyable as a mental game), but I feel like this has “run its course” and I’m ready to move past it and claim that part of her back.

I am a total sexual sub. That hasn’t changed. But this sub needs to fuck his wife. I talked with Sarah about it this weekend and she asked me if I wanted her to bring it up to Aaron. I told her I’d rather talk to him, myself. Sarah, of course, is 100% onboard with resuming fucking. She’s gone along with my denial because Aaron wants it and I told her I was open to the idea and that I’d try it for a while. I think four months is enough.

I texted Aaron and told him I needed to talk to him about something. He’s going to stop by the house tonight after dinner. Sarah’s going to take the boys out for a while so Aaron and I can be alone.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:52 am

I completely understand the arrangement between the three of you, but i wish sarah would have just said "sure let's do it" and took you to bed then without Aaron's approval.

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 am

You should not be asking Aaron you should be telling Aaron what you want and what you will be doing.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:01 pm

This is a very interesting development! I bet he is gonna make you work for it :) . And I expect there will be limitations to this as well. After all, I wouldn't expect Aaron to give up on this topic without being compensated in some way by you, and you wouldn't consult with him first if there wasn't something in it for you as well.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 pm

usqueeze wrote:This is a very interesting development! I bet he is gonna make you work for it :) . And I expect there will be limitations to this as well. After all, I wouldn't expect Aaron to give up on this topic without being compensated in some way by you, and you wouldn't consult with him first if there wasn't something in it for you as well.
I have received a number of comments, some here and some in PM. Yours, "usqueeze," is the closest to where my mind is at. This isn't as simple as it might seem to some. It's not like I feel I can ignore Aaron and we can do what we want. We've been at this for over 2 years and we've agreed to certain "rules." I want to change them and I need and want his buy-in. If, and I say, if, he agrees, then I am expecting he will still put some additional limitations on me. He's coming over shortly, so we'll see.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Well, I guess it won't surprise you, that I'm quite happy for you, that you'll start to have penetrative sex with Sarah again. I would indeed believe four months are more than enough time. Also, I have sometimes wondered, that Sarah has gone along with this for such a long time, not to be connected with you, her beloved husband, in this probabely most intimate way? I bet Sarah hardly can wait to engage in "full love-making" with you again ;) :)

I have to admit I'm curious about Aaron's reaction? But come on, aren't you a little "melodramatic" about the "rules"? Of course, in reality Aaron can't do anything about it. Whatever you and Sarah decide, if you start "to fuck" Sarah again - to use your words - or not, in the end it's your decision and only yours and Sarah's.
I assume Aaron is smart enough to be aware of that and won’t make a fuss about it. I strongly doubt, if Aaron would start "complaining" and "whining" or be too demanding, that this would make him particular attractive to Sarah, to put it mildly. Aaron would only hurt himself and maybe even risking his relationship with both of you. But again, I think he's probabely smart enough to know all this.

However, if it's not too personal to share, I really hope you'll tell us about the "reclaiming-sex" with your wife when it happens. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 am

It is actually as simple or as complex as you want it to be. You can give him a say or not. I feel by reading your post, that you want it to be your asking for his approval to fullfill your submissive needs. I can understand that, but in reality it's your and Sarah's decision, not his.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm

subguy80 wrote:I have received a number of comments, some here and some in PM. Yours, "usqueeze," is the closest to where my mind is at. This isn't as simple as it might seem to some. It's not like I feel I can ignore Aaron and we can do what we want. We've been at this for over 2 years and we've agreed to certain "rules." I want to change them and I need and want his buy-in. If, and I say, if, he agrees, then I am expecting he will still put some additional limitations on me. He's coming over shortly, so we'll see.
I see that bothering you with my many questions is starting to pay off :) .

For all those of you saying that Aaron doesn't have a say, shouldn't have a say or anything along those lines, I think you are kind of missing the point. If Subguy rolled that way, there would be no Aaron in this story at all. Of course he could have taken his wife right there on the spot, if he (and Sarah) were so inclined.

No I think this is about altering a dynamic that subguy has nurtured over years. I think it is fair to say that all three of them, Aaron, Sarah and Subguy are enjoying this setup and have put in effort to making things work. Subguy is making a modification and seeing where this change leads him. Make no mistake Subguy may be submissive in this setup, but he is not passive and I have the feeling he has been consistently steering things in a direction to his liking. Just my opinion.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm

usqueeze wrote: For all those of you saying that Aaron doesn't have a say, shouldn't have a say or anything along those lines, I think you are kind of missing the point. If Subguy rolled that way, there would be no Aaron in this story at all. Of course he could have taken his wife right there on the spot, if he (and Sarah) were so inclined.

No I think this is about altering a dynamic that subguy has nurtured over years. I think it is fair to say that all three of them, Aaron, Sarah and Subguy are enjoying this setup and have put in effort to making things work. Subguy is making a modification and seeing where this change leads him. Make no mistake Subguy may be submissive in this setup, but he is not passive and I have the feeling he has been consistently steering things in a direction to his liking. Just my opinion.
And your “opinion” is exactly, completely, where my head is at. Yes, of course, I’ve always had the card I can play to contradict Aaron and do something he has asked me not to do. And, in the process, I would likely piss him off. Some of you would say, “so what, it’s all about you and Sarah. Who cares what he thinks?” The answer is we care what he thinks. I don’t want to piss him off for the simple, but very important, reason that Sarah and I want to keep him in our life.

It actually went better than I thought it would last night. I didn’t want to present it to him as a “fait accompli.” I wanted his by-in. I told him I felt that I needed to reclaim this part of Sarah as a man. I told him nothing else would change and that I was very satisfied with the way things were going, except for this.

He listened and didn’t say anything or react until I was done. He told me he was impressed I didn’t fuck Sarah back when the two of them had their little spat even though I could have. He asked me if I remembered that he told me he would think of some way to “reward” me for that. I told him, of course I remembered. He said I had done a good job, faithfully, with his “restrictions” for 5 months and that I should be rewarded by having them removed.

We agreed to some limitations, but they are ones I can live with. 1) He doesn’t ever want sloppy seconds, so that will have an impact, for example, when he stays over at our house. 2) He still holds a key to my chastity cage and he may choose to have me wear it even when he’s not around. That would effectively restrict me from Sarah’s pussy, but we agreed that Sarah can over-rule him. So, there is an “out” for me if she approves. 3) He wants me to be open to being denied in the future, but with the agreement that it would be for much shorter periods of time.

So we all got something. Sarah and I can fuck again and the basic roles of our hotwife/BFr/cuckold arrangement are intact. There will be many of you who do not agree with my approach, but I’m glad I did it this way.

And, for the record, after he left and Sarah came home, we had the most mind-blowing sex! I came twice, which is unusual for me. It felt so good and so long overdue.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Great, that everything has worked out for you and everyone seems to be happy. But please, can you tell a little bite more about the mind-blowing sex, as you said, between you and Sarah, if it's possible? I bet, I'm not the only one, who would love to get a detailed description. I guess, many "I love you" were exchanged between both of you.

You said you came twice, I hope it's not inappropiate to ask, if you made Sarah cum during penetrative sex with your dick?
Please, excuse my bluntness, but I would believe for the ego of most men it's kind of important to make your partner cum in that way.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 am

Xalar11 wrote:Great, that everything has worked out for you and everyone seems to be happy. But please, can you tell a little bite more about the mind-blowing sex, as you said, between you and Sarah, if it's possible? I bet, I'm not the only one, who would love to get a detailed description. I guess, many "I love you" were exchanged between both of you. You said you came twice, I hope it's not inappropiate to ask, if you made Sarah cum during penetrative sex with your dick?
Please, excuse my bluntness, but I would believe for the ego of most men it's kind of important to make your partner cum in that way.
It's like when you do something that you haven't done in a very long time and the intensity is so much stronger. After I gave her the details of my talk with Aaron, we didn't waste any time getting into bed. She started to crawl on top of me to ride me, which is her favorite position. But I gently rolled her over onto her back. I made a mental note to take things slowly and passionately. I started by giving her oral before jumping to where I really wanted to be. I wanted to build up to the moment when I entered her. I rubbed my dick on her clit in circular motions around her pussy for a long time until I couldn't wait any longer. I had a lot of pre-cum, so things were very lubricated when I slowly entered her. That first slide in was the best. She moaned and I moaned. It was warm and familiar and welcoming. I forced myself to hold off, slowing down each time I felt like I was getting close. When I came the first time, she came simultaneously. Sarah has no problem with orgasms and when we fucked in the past, we often would cum together. We held each other for a while and I realized I was getting hard again. I entered her again and it took me longer to cum the second time. She had her second orgasm before I did. We feel asleep, exhausted. I woke up in the morning when she pulled the sheets back and climbed on top of me again. And, yes, to your question, there were many, many "I love you's."

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:48 am

AWESOME

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank you for sharing your intimate moment with your wife here with us. It always feels good to hear about something like this. I bet you couldn't get your sons fast enough to sleep that evening. ;)

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am

I can only agree with the others, it's always great to hear about a hot encounter between two people, who obviously love eachother deeply. Man, I ask myself, if you're any productive at work, I bet it's very difficult not think of Sarah all the time after what happened the night before, especially if she should send you some selfies of her? :) But that's only my "dirty mind" talking out loud here.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Very interesting. I was thinking more along the line that Aaron would say OK to you fucking Sarah again, but you would have to give him something sexual in return. Like sucking him off, or even more dramatic, such as if you fuck her, then he fucks you.

That's probably extreme, but then I'm not involved in your day to day interactions with him. He seems very comfortable playing with your cock when he puts you in your cage. So I don't think it's too much of a stretch to see you both naked in bed together, since your sometimes all naked at the same time.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 am

RGB49FL wrote:Very interesting. I was thinking more along the line that Aaron would say OK to you fucking Sarah again, but you would have to give him something sexual in return. Like sucking him off, or even more dramatic, such as if you fuck her, then he fucks you. That's probably extreme, but then I'm not involved in your day to day interactions with him. He seems very comfortable playing with your cock when he puts you in your cage. So I don't think it's too much of a stretch to see you both naked in bed together, since your sometimes all naked at the same time.
The way I presented it to him and the way he reacted left him with the feeling that he had "given" me something rather than something being "taken" from him. I was hoping he'd end up thinking it was his idea to ease up on his restrictions and that's luckily how it ended up. By "rewarding" me, he kept the power and I don't think he necessarily felt like he had to put me back in my place by telling me I had to perform something sexual on him.

However, no matter how you look at it, he did end up giving up some of his authority over me. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't begin to "replace" that restriction with something else, or several other things. It could be sexual. I've been prepared for that. Or, it could be that he pushes being more public with Sarah, which he wants to do. Or, something else. He can be quite creative. Thanks for the comment.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am

Xalar11 wrote: I bet you couldn't get your sons fast enough to sleep that evening. ;)
Oh, you are sooooo right! I don't think I read them a story. Honestly, I can't remember. I only had one thing on my mind.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 am

I'm glad to hear things are on n even keel and your needs are being considered, and met, which is as it should be.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 am

I think other needs will soon be met.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:48 am

Sarah and Aaron met a couple a few weeks ago when we attended Bill’s latest fetish party. They’re a German couple, Stefan and Sabine. He’s a doctor working here on a project and Sarah tells me they are “quite naughty,” to use her words. I guess the four of them spent time getting to know each other and made plans to get together. I met them briefly, but I was “occupied” with Mistress Trixie most of the night. I asked Sarah if sex with them was a possibility and she said it was very likely. She finds Stefan attractive and Aaron thinks Sabine is hot, so this could be the beginning of some swinging activities they’ve been looking for. Stefan told Sarah they belong to a small group of “like-minded” couples, so it could lead to an invite to a larger sex group.

No date has been set up yet for the four of them to meet, but I’m sure they’ll hook up after the flurry of Thanksgiving is over. Swinger groups often don’t allow single guys, but I’m hoping this group will be open to having a cuckold husband attend their parties on occasion.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:23 pm

This will be interesting. Didn't you and your wife start out with swinging? Wouldn't that be something if she in turn cuckold her lover?

Thanks for sharing. I hope you do get to go to a party and watch your wife in action. This is my fav thread.