Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Say_Oy
Trainable

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Say_Oy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:58 pm

subguy80 wrote:.... Someone PM'd me and suggested I get a strap-on and fuck Sarah with that while I am caged. .... i.e. sort of a substitute cock for Sarah. Any thoughts?
Wouldn't this be Aaron's call?

Part of why he may not want her getting fucked is that he wants her super horny for him when she sees him. Having a giant dildo anytime she wants might bring her to him already exhausted...

I have a rule with my sub - no masturbating 2 days before seeing me.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 am

Say_Oy wrote:
subguy80 wrote:.... Someone PM'd me and suggested I get a strap-on and fuck Sarah with that while I am caged. .... i.e. sort of a substitute cock for Sarah. Any thoughts?

Part of why he may not want her getting fucked is that he wants her super horny for him when she sees him. Having a giant dildo anytime she wants might bring her to him already exhausted...

You're right. The more I consider the idea, I'm not sure Aaron would approve. He doesn't want my dick to be in Sarah's pussy, but it's more than just that. He wants her pussy to be his "territory." If I fucked Sarah with a strap-on, I'd be in his space, so to speak. He doesn't mind my tongue or fingers, but a penis, or a penis substitute, fucking her and pleasing her might be something else. I also don't know if Sarah would go along. Even though she might enjoy it, she is the one who made the "arrangement" to reserve her pussy for his cock as long as he gives her sex every day. I'm having fun with this game and it is working for Sarah and Aaron, so I don't want to rock the boat. Aaron was swamped at work all day yesterday, but he convinced Sarah to go over to his place last night for a while after the kids were in bed. She crawled in bed with me back home, afterward, and I got her off one more time. Sloppy seconds with my tongue and fingers.

feetplease99
Prepubescent

Unread post by feetplease99 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 am

How do you feel knowing another man's cum is inside of her every day, sperm swimming around and seeking out her egg? And that she's willingly allowing him exclusive access to her womb?

Do you think in the heat of the moment as he's climaxing, with her legs wrapped around him, pulling him as deep as he can go, with her husband waiting patiently at home...do you think she's hoping that this is the moment they conceive?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:39 am

Your game is Hot! As long as you enjoy it, that's hot too. I know that Aaron and Sarah enjoy it. I'm certainly enjoying reading about it. Do you have any limits? That is, do you have a limit on how long that you'll be denied your wife's pussy and have you thought about it? If so, how would you approach ending the denial? How is the c ock cage? Is it comfortable wearing it 24/7?

Stu Pitt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stu Pitt » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:27 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Say_Oy wrote:

You're right. The more I consider the idea, I'm not sure Aaron would approve. He doesn't want my dick to be in Sarah's pussy, but it's more than just that. He wants her pussy to be his "territory." If I fucked Sarah with a strap-on, I'd be in his space, so to speak. He doesn't mind my tongue or fingers, but a penis, or a penis substitute, fucking her and pleasing her might be something else. I also don't know if Sarah would go along. Even though she might enjoy it, she is the one who made the "arrangement" to reserve her pussy for his cock as long as he gives her sex every day. I'm having fun with this game and it is working for Sarah and Aaron, so I don't want to rock the boat. Aaron was swamped at work all day yesterday, but he convinced Sarah to go over to his place last night for a while after the kids were in bed. She crawled in bed with me back home, afterward, and I got her off one more time. Sloppy seconds with my tongue and fingers.
I certainly see that aspect, but it isn't about choosing the strapon versus Aaron, she is having sex either way. In this case, because Aaron didn't fuck her that day, she chooses you. I would believe that in this scenario, Aaron would agree that keeping you out of his pussy all together and locked up most of the time, is a great solution.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 pm

I think that the point should be for sub to have no part in Sarah sexual pleasure
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 am

D+D wrote: Do you have any limits? That is, do you have a limit on how long that you'll be denied your wife's pussy and have you thought about it? If so, how would you approach ending the denial? How is the c ock cage? Is it comfortable wearing it 24/7?
Sarah took the cage off two days ago even though she's been having sex with Aaron every day since Monday. We have not been fucking, but she wants my dick to be free for her to enjoy. Rather than being "spent" and exhausted after a session with Aaron, she's happy, horny and full of energy for me when I get home from work. She has always loved fellatio and she's very, very good at giving mind-blowing blowjobs. For the past few nights in bed, she's been all over me, stroking, teasing and eventually taking a load of my cum down her throat.

She has Aaron's cock for her pussy and my dick for her mouth. She can only fit the head of Aaron's cock in her mouth, but she can take my 6 inches all the way down her throat. She has the best of both cocks for her enjoyment. My dick has three people controlling it: me, of course, but also Sarah and Aaron. That's a huge turn-on for me to think about. Sarah and Aaron will use the cage often as part of our play, but Sarah's needs and wants will keep me out when she wants my dick.

This same thing happened to me last year when Aaron wanted Sarah to only take his cock inside her. It went on for over 3 months before I was allowed to fuck her again. Yes, I was thrilled to be able to fuck again, but honestly, the denial had its obvious benefits and I didn't mind at all. For me, there are many other aspects to sex, really hot sex, other than just fucking.

Also, to your question about comfort, yes, the metal cage is much more comfortable than the plastic cage. I had it on 24/7 for almost a week and that was fine, but I was ready to take it off after the week. I think it's the sort of thing that you have to gradually get used to. I could see myself in it for an extended period longer than a week, but right now Sarah wants my dick and I'm really happy with that.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:38 pm

:up: :up:

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 am

Part of the fun of chastity is never knowing when or for how long your wife (or her lover) will keep you caged. Has your new Jailbird cage arrived yet?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:21 am

Open2it wrote:Part of the fun of chastity is never knowing when or for how long your wife (or her lover) will keep you caged. Has your new Jailbird cage arrived yet?
Yes, exactly. Plus, the more we play with this chastity thing, the more I am aware that Sarah and Aaron control my dick, and thereby, they control my sex. That is a big, big turn on for the sub nature in me.

No, the Jailbird hasn't arrived yet. It's been about 4 weeks and they said it could take up to six. Hopefully any day now!

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:18 am

You'll be very happy with the Jailbird. Its worth the wait!
Caged because she says so.

zecko
Trainable

Unread post by zecko » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 am

Your fantastic wife S. works in college, you wrote once. Don`t you fear, that your activities go around?
Especially when she is playing with her yound fuckbuddies?
Speaking in the words of Oscar Wilde: A dirty mind is a joy forever.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:30 am

Just wait until the Jailbird arrives and she gives you your first blowjob immediately after locking you in it! Her tongue will feel so good tickling the exposed flesh of your cock but you won't be able to get erect or cum.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:27 am

zecko wrote:Your fantastic wife S. works in college, you wrote once. Don`t you fear, that your activities go around?
Especially when she is playing with her yound fuckbuddies?
Yes, Sarah has taught at a local university for several years. The risk of having our lifestyle exposed is very small. We live in a larger urban area and the likelihood of running into someone is slim. Also, she’s incredibly guarded and private about her personal life at work. She tells me some students are suggestive and flirtatious with her, but she’d never put her work at risk and has never had sex with any student.

Last year when she and I were at the gym together, I watched across the room as a young guy approached her and talked to her. She obviously knew him and they both smiled and laughed a lot. Later when I asked about him, she said he was a former student. He seemed to be coming on to her and she knows I’ve always had a fantasy about her connecting with a student. We had some fun sex talk and fantasy play that night in bed. Maybe she’d suck him off in his car in the parking lot, or they might be risky and go together into a bathroom at the gym where he’d bend her over and fuck her standing up. Or, maybe she’d even bring him back to our bedroom someday when I’m at work and tell me about it when I got home. Nothing ever happened with this guy, but the idea of the possibilities gave me jack-off material for weeks.

She is not teaching this summer and she’s considering taking a break from teaching when fall semester starts. I’m putting in longer hours at work and she wants to be able to spend more time with the boys and their school activities and house tasks. I’ll have to ask her if she’d be more open to having sex with former students if she’s not teaching and see what she says.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Now that sounds hot! Nothing like teaching students about how to please a woman!

Just wish I took my chance when younger - regreted not banging my teacher when I had the chance

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:26 pm

It's an incredibly hot fantasy, but Sarah has always been very cautious, and I doubt she'll ever play with a former student.

kb4d
Prepubescent

Unread post by kb4d » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

;) This is insanely interesting to read. Great learning material for a newbie like me.
GF trying to understand BF... hotwife-in-training

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:10 am

kb4d wrote:;) This is insanely interesting to read. Great learning material for a newbie like me.
Thank you. I'm glad you can pick up some tips. It's an amazing lifestyle!

Sarah and I are a little sad this morning since our two boys are leaving with my folks for a month. My parents have rented a vacation home in North Carolina and they're taking the boys with them. The boys will have a blast and my parents are very used to having them and are very careful and watchful, so that's not an issue. It's just that this is the first time we'll be away from them for so long and it's hard as a parent to see them grow up so fast. My sister and her family live in that area, so the boys will have a lot of fun playing with their cousins.

Sarah and I will, of course, do some playing of our own. The "upside" of having the boys gone is that we have some more freedom and opportunities for "adult time."

kb4d
Prepubescent

Unread post by kb4d » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Until I met my BF, I had never heard about this lifestyle or that men had ever had such sort of fantasies. It's encouraging to hear the same thoughts and desires that my BF has from so many other people/couples.

Enjoy your play time while your boys are away. Time definitely flies by, but at least the boys will be with trusted individuals and they'll enjoy spending time with your family. Life is precious. Use this time to enjoy each other and your lifestyle outside of "family time". The time away will also give the boys some time to realize how much they love and appreciate you too (even if they don't say it, they will).
GF trying to understand BF... hotwife-in-training

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:59 am

kb4d wrote:Until I met my BF, I had never heard about this lifestyle or that men had ever had such sort of fantasies. It's encouraging to hear the same thoughts and desires that my BF has from so many other people/couples.

Enjoy your play time while your boys are away. Time definitely flies by, but at least the boys will be with trusted individuals and they'll enjoy spending time with your family. Life is precious. Use this time to enjoy each other and your lifestyle outside of "family time". The time away will also give the boys some time to realize how much they love and appreciate you too (even if they don't say it, they will).
There are many, many variations on nonmonogamous sex in a relationship. Investigate them all and move into what works for you and your BF. I get the sense that cuckolding is growing in interest, but even in cuckolding, there are several "degrees" of cuckolding and all of those aspects do not have to all appeal to you and/or your BF. Select what works for you. I would also encourage you to read the hotwife forum, too. The involvement of the male can be different in that kink and you two should read up on those stories if you haven't already.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:08 am

Aaron has moved into his new house and Sarah and I stopped by last night. He's having a bigger house warming this Saturday and that could be very interesting. Several of his work buddies will be there and the three of us talked about how "open" we should be in front of them. Aaron wants to "show off" Sarah a bit in front of his friends. Sarah is willing to be more open, as well, but she's primarily concerned about the same thing I am, which is whether people will talk outside the party. I'm not concerned about being the obvious cuckold husband in front of these guys, but we don't want "talk" to go beyond the party to someone we don't want to know. It's a hard call because Sarah and I have always been so private about our lifestyle. We're tempted and tantalized by the idea on one hand, but scared and concerned about being "outed."

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 am

subguy80 wrote:Aaron has moved into his new house and Sarah and I stopped by last night. He's having a bigger house warming this Saturday and that could be very interesting. Several of his work buddies will be there and the three of us talked about how "open" we should be in front of them. Aaron wants to "show off" Sarah a bit in front of his friends. Sarah is willing to be more open, as well, but she's primarily concerned about the same thing I am, which is whether people will talk outside the party.
You should support Sarah in being more open, maybe you should stay at home, whilst Sarah attends the House warming party, as far as people talking, there will always be smoke without fire, certain peoples comments will be forgotten a few hours later.

Let her enjoy the party.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 am

Hey Subguy
I don't think I've commented on your thread, while I've followed it closely.
Mickle brought up the proverb about smoke and fire.
There is a reason we've all heard about where there's smoke there's fire. Without any special insight into the origins of the phrase I'm confident in it's essential truth in the opinions of 3rd parties discussing human relations.
I suggest you and Sarah assume that openly allowing your status out in the community will result in the status of your relationship becoming generally known.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 pm

subguy80 wrote:Aaron has moved into his new house and Sarah and I stopped by last night. He's having a bigger house warming this Saturday and that could be very interesting. Several of his work buddies will be there and the three of us talked about how "open" we should be in front of them. Aaron wants to "show off" Sarah a bit in front of his friends. Sarah is willing to be more open, as well, but she's primarily concerned about the same thing I am, which is whether people will talk outside the party. I'm not concerned about being the obvious cuckold husband in front of these guys, but we don't want "talk" to go beyond the party to someone we don't want to know. It's a hard call because Sarah and I have always been so private about our lifestyle. We're tempted and tantalized by the idea on one hand, but scared and concerned about being "outed."

Of course, only you and Sarah decide what you will do. Whatever you're comfortable with. But I think your concerns about being "outed" are very valid.
Perhaps it's not the mosty likely scenario, but this situation has definitely the potential to backfire on you and your family. First and foremost this could impact your children. I have no doubt, that their well-being is by far the most important thing for you and Sarah. And I strongly assume you don't want them to get exposed to any possible negativty that what would come with being "outed".
Therefore I would be very, very careful about being "open" with Aaron, at least in the near community were you living. And should Aaron telling you he could control the situation and that no word would get out, he's telling you bullshit. He certainly couldn't. Contrary what one previous commentator said, people won’t forget and they will talk and it will get back to people you probabely don't want to know, be assured of that.

That being said, I tend to recommend not to be "open" at this party. But of course, like I said at the beginning do what ever you're comfortable with. That’s the only thing that matters and no one else.
You and Sarah decide and it should only you two. Aaron should have absolutely no say in this. He should be grateful about whatever you two allow.
Take care.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:46 am

I'd certainly think long and hard, once out of the box........