Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:01 am

D+D wrote:When you jerked off in front of Aaron and Sarah, which I think is hot thru the roof, did either one say anything good or bad or humiliating or Did they quietly watch?
Sarah and Aaron have seen me jerk off and cum in front of them many times, but this time was a little different. Usually when I cum with them, it’s while I’m sitting in a chair watching them or maybe I’m next to them watching them in the middle of some hot action.

This time, Sarah and Aaron were “spent” and finished with their play. Sarah was on her side facing me and Aaron was behind her, spooning her. They were both watching me. It felt to me like I was the center of attention at that moment, rather than being the “sideline.” Sarah pinched my nipples while I was jerking (she knows I love that) and whispered little sexy phrases in my ear, like “Come on, sweetie, give us your load,” Aaron just watched, silently. After I exploded, Sarah put her arm over my chest and the three of us lay there a long time like that, him holding her from behind and Sarah holding me. There was nothing "bad" or "humiliating" about any of it; in fact, just the opposite. It felt good. Although I'm perfectly happy in my sub role, it does feel nice every once in a while to have my sexuality take center stage.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:30 am

subguy80 wrote:She unlocked me, knelt down between my legs and took my penis into her mouth. She took her time and whenever I was “close,” she’d stop. She knows my body well enough to know when she’s getting me to that point. She asked me if I wanted to cum and although I did, I said I wanted to wait. I was hoping more action was to come and I was right.
After Aaron climaxed inside Sarah I took my expected place between her legs, licking and cleaning. Aaron, instead of doing his usual thing of watching me lick up his sperm, did something I’ve never seen him do before. He lay next to her, cradled her, kissed her and played with her nipples while I was licking her. It was incredibly hot to watch them, especially from my “vantage point,” looking up over her pussy. As I brought her to another orgasm, he kissed her deeply and held her closely as she shuttered and writhed in his arms.

When I finished my cleanup, I rolled on my back and started to jerk myself. I really needed to get off and Sarah and Aaron, still embracing, watched me until I exploded. We all jumped in the pool and relaxed for a long time. Something different happened back in the bedroom. I’m not sure exactly what it was, but it was really sexy and I liked it.
O. M. G.

You make me want to write a haiku, that's the hat trick of being a cuckold. I wouldn't ever have to fuck my GF again if she would do even one session like that a year, that you get this kind of thing on a regular basis is so amazing.

Huh, I don't normally do this bit here's a tribute to your relationship subguy.

So many wet spots
Sunshine, her legs spread for him
Lick their tart nectar
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:46 am

It is awesome! You have your roles and everyone fits in their respective roles so well. The exciting thing about your role subguy is that you never know what may lie ahead like this for example. Something different, something good, something satisfying to you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:38 am

Aaron has his kids this weekend, but they’ve been invited to an afternoon Halloween party. So, Aaron will be free after 1:00 today. I offered to stay with our boys if Sarah wanted to see Aaron later today. I know Sarah’s feeling horny for him and I like taking care of our kids while she “plays.” Aaron apparently wants to go out and do something rather than just hanging around his place. The two of them have been texting back and forth, making suggestions. I asked if the biker’s bar was a possibility and Sarah smiled and said she’d suggest it to Aaron. Could be interesting. Aaron has also suggested stopping by his friend's house with Sarah. This guy, Kelly, is a friend from high school days and Aaron goes fishing with him a lot on Kelly's boat. I know Aaron wants to be more visible and open with Sarah so that might be a good opportunity for the two of them to push that boundary a bit.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 am

They did go visit Kelly for a while, hung out and had a few drinks. Nothing sexual happened, (she would tell me) other than that Aaron was openly affectionate with Sarah in front of Kelly. Aaron told Kelly about our arrangement a while ago, so none of this was a surprise to him. Sarah said it was really nice to be able to be herself with Aaron in front of someone else. She asked how I'd feel if I ever met the guy someday. The more we talked about it, the more I became intrigued and aroused by the idea. I asked her if she was attracted to this guy and whether she could foresee Aaron "offering" her to him. She said Kelly was a sexy guy, but didn't know if sex would happen. She said we'd have to see where Aaron might take things. I asked her if Kelly's boat could comfortably handle four, thinking of me someday joining them and what that might look like. :up: :up:

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:47 pm

It's always good to hear from you, though not every aspect is comprehensible for me, but that's ok.
I think, you told that Sarah was very open about having sex with others from the start. I assume, especially at the beginning of your relationship it wasn't easy to handle for you?
Wasn't she afraid at that early point of relationship to push you away and maybe losing you?

Another thing, maybe it's a little bite off topic, but I like to hear a good romantic story. I hope it's too intrusive, but can I ask how you and Sarah actually have met and fallen in love with eachother?
I don't mind if it takes longer to tell your and Sarah's love story ;) :)

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:28 am

Sub, Your story is an exciting one. You are very selfless concerning Sarah. You both are having quite a ride. Great stuff to get thrills out of this for you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:19 am

Xalar11 wrote:It's always good to hear from you, though not every aspect is comprehensible for me, but that's ok.
I think, you told that Sarah was very open about having sex with others from the start. I assume, especially at the beginning of your relationship it wasn't easy to handle for you?
Wasn't she afraid at that early point of relationship to push you away and maybe losing you? Another thing, maybe it's a little bite off topic, but I like to hear a good romantic story. I hope it's too intrusive, but can I ask how you and Sarah actually have met and fallen in love with eachother? I don't mind if it takes longer to tell your and Sarah's love story ;) :)
I'm pretty sure I once wrote about how Sarah and I met, but it's buried down pretty far if it's on this thread. We met in college when we had a class together. I thought she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. It took me weeks to build up enough courage to talk to her. We started slow, took walks, went to a football game and got to know each other. We had sex on the fifth date and I remember thinking that sex had never been so good with anyone else. I was already infatuated with her and couldn't stop thinking about her.

About four weeks into our dating, she told me she didn't believe in monogamy and I thought, "OK, that's cool. How progressive." But then the reality of that statement hit me hard when she told me she wanted to have sex with this guy. She wasn't asking me, she was giving me a "heads up" to see what my reaction would be. I lost it and was hurt. I asked her if sex with me wasn't good enough. She answered that sex with me was amazing, but that didn't have anything to do with it.

Long story short, we talked and talked. And talked. She suggested that we have a three-way. I thought that was a horrible idea, but I went along. It was one of the best ideas she's ever had. I could see, observe, myself, that this guy was nothing special and she didn't have feelings for him. It was just sex. I didn't need to feel jealous or insecure or threatened. It was a turning point for me and I started to really "get her." We started to incorporate three-ways and four-ways into our sex life and we never looked back.

Years later, when we were talking and reliving those times, she told me I had passed her "litmus test." She told me every other guy she had been serious about had ended their relationship when she announced she wanted outside sex. I had protested, but I stuck with her because I loved her and wanted to make things work with us. In her mind, that had set me apart from other guys and was a big part of why she fell in love with me.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:33 am

Can you briefly describe your feelings regarding the fact that Sarah and Aaron are now beginning to come out publicly about their relationship? Speaking for myself, I am now just becoming more comfortable admitting I am a cuckold.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 am

I love your story about your and Sarah's early years. It really illuminates the love that exists between the two of you and how you can be comfortable and secure in the role that you are presently playing in your relationship. Awesome.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:20 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:Can you briefly describe your feelings regarding the fact that Sarah and Aaron are now beginning to come out publicly about their relationship? Speaking for myself, I am now just becoming more comfortable admitting I am a cuckold.
I have a growing urge to be exposed to strangers. Not friends. I’m not ready, and probably won’t ever be ready, to be open with friends and co-workers. But I’d like to experiment with being the cuckold husband in front of strangers. It’s a sexual feeling and I don’t fully understand it.

I want to go to a bar with Sarah and Aaron. His biker bar would be ideal. It’s a long way from our house. I won’t know anyone there and I probably won’t ever see them again. I want someone to say, “So what’s the deal with the three of you?” and I’ll say, “He’s her lover and I’m her husband.” I want to see their expression and hear what they say. I’m turned on by the idea of some stranger asking me questions, like: “Why do you allow that? Can’t you satisfy her? Is his cock bigger than yours?” People will have all sorts of crazy responses. Some will probably be derisive and belittling. I play out my responses to their questions in my mind and I get turned on by fantasizing what I’d reply and how they’d react.

Many of you will think I’m just craving humiliation. Maybe, but it feels like something else to me, too. I’ve written about how I distinguish between humiliation and submissiveness several times. I enjoy the submissiveness of being “exposed,” like being naked and caged at one of Bill’s fetish events. It’s not the real me, but it’s me right then, in that moment, vulnerable and submissive. Being “open” holds some of the same allure for me. I’ve just admitted to a stranger I’m a cuckold husband who allows his wife to fuck other men. I’ve “put myself out there,” so to speak, submitting myself to their reactions, whatever they may be. That’s hot and it’s driving me sort of crazy, thinking about it. Of course, Sarah and Aaron’s inclusion in this experience with this stranger, or strangers, would just compound the kink.

On another level, Aaron wants to try doing more things as a "couple" with Sarah. Aaron wants to show her off in public and to his friends. Sarah says she doesn't have a strong need to be more public, but she's willing to go along if it's so important to Aaron. I'm supportive. The three of us have spent a lot of time talking about what each of us needs from our relationship. If either Sarah or I is uncomfortable with something, we'll stop. But, for now, let's see where this goes.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:29 am

Great story of your lives. Very illuminating and informational. Thanks for sharing I think your statement, “it’s not the real me, it’s the real me right then” it’s it on the head for many people in this lifestyle. Whether it’s the women who are submissive sluts to their bulls, or the hubs who enjoy experiences like yours, to the bulls who get all alpha around their couples. I don’t think a truer statement has ever been made on this board.
One question, can you share something Aaron wanted to do but You and Sarah said no to.
Thanks again for sharing!!!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:31 am

Bill is having an impromptu BDSM party tonight and we're going. Sarah told me in bed last night she wants to try some new things at the party. When I asked her what "new things" she'd like to try, she said ropes and maybe some spanking. She said Aaron has been tying her up a bit and trying some of his paddles and riding crops on her butt. She said she is surprised she likes it so much. I had no idea the two of them had been trying a bit of BDSM outside of Bill's. The image of her tied up or laying over Aaron's lap as he slaps her beautiful ass really turns me on.

I would never call my wife a Femdom because she doesn't fit that definition in most ways. She's confident and in control of her sexuality. Other than taking charge of my dick and putting me in chastity at times, she's not sexually dominant to me in any other way. Aaron does not control her or "call the shots" except when they are in bed. When they're having sex, I've noticed something that seems to have evolved over the past few months. She's giving herself over to him and "letting go" in a way that I have not seen before. I'm sure this has been happening slowly, but it seemed like something new to me when I watched them last week. He gently but persistently took over her body. Their love making used to be more "equal," if that makes sense. This time, she seemed to "give herself to him" and almost folded herself into him. For being a sort of "ruff around the edges" kind of guy, I've always been aware Aaron is an incredibly skilled lover. Obviously Sarah feels the same way! He knows her body like his own and he knows all the things she likes. I've seen guys with big cocks who are clueless about how to use them. Aaron knows exactly how to use his equipment to his fullest advantage.

So my Sarah is perhaps starting to express her submissive side to Aaron, at least sexually. That opens up lots of exciting and sexy possibilities for tonight. I haven't been informed yet, but I'm sure I'll be caged and probably naked. I wonder if my dominatrix friend will be there?

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:01 am

Are you going to ask Sarah to cage you if she doesn’t mention it. It’d be much more fun if you’re caged and your Dominatrix friend is there.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:33 am

Open2it wrote:Are you going to ask Sarah to cage you if she doesn’t mention it. It’d be much more fun if you’re caged and your Dominatrix friend is there.
If Sarah doesn't cage me, Aaron will. I'm sure of that. My Dominatrix "friend" has found me twice on prior visits and I'm sure we'll hook up again if she's there. She has a riding crop and some small whips in her "arsenal" of toys that she used to slap my cage a bit. I like being caged for her, but I also fantasize about what she might do with me if my dick were free.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 am

I think any of us that have been caged have fantasized about what someone would do to us if we were free! That’s part of the attraction of chastity ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:37 am

Her name is Mistress Trixie. Not Trixie. Mistress Trixie. I learned the hard way last night at Bill’s place when I mistakenly called her Trixie and then promptly felt the sting of her riding crop across my ass. That was the last time I made that mistake.

As I expected, Aaron caged me and I was naked. Mistress Trixie spotted me shortly after our arrival. After some small talk with Aaron and Sarah, she asked if she could “borrow me.” Aaron immediately said, “sure,” but sweet Sarah looked at me first with a sort of “are you OK with this?” look. I gave Sarah a nod and Mistress Trixie led me off to a quiet corner.

She pulled the shaft of my Jailbird up to my belly and tied it around my waist with some rope. That caused my balls to be lifted up and be fully exposed. She cuffed my hands behind my back and stroked me, probed me, with her gloved hand. Then she took out some riding crops and tails. She slapped my balls from side to side in a way that caused stinging but not excruciating pain. That attracted a small crowd and I was turned on by being submissive to her in front of these people.

Aaron and Sarah came by at one point and Aaron said, “He likes his nipples played with.” I wish he hadn’t said that because it unleashed Mistress Trixie on my nipples in a pretty intense way. They're still sore and tender this morning. I learned that the real pain with nipple clamps is when they are taken off and the blood rushes back into your nipples!

The drawback of being “used” by Mistress Trixie for so much of the evening is that I didn’t get to see what Sarah was doing. She told me that Aaron and Bill tied her up with some fancy rope work and she enjoyed it. I would have liked to have seen that. I’ll hear more about what they did later today.

I was really horny when we got home. We all were. Sarah kissed me and she went off with Aaron to our bedroom. A half an hour later, she came into my room. She uncaged me, cupped my balls and asked if they were sore. I laughed and told her "surprisingly, no." I put my finger into her pussy and it was wet, I assumed Aaron had just filled her. I was going to clean her up, but she focused on my balls, rubbing, tonguing them and putting them into her mouth, one at a time. My dick may not be as impressive as Aaron's, but I'm proud of my balls. She isn't able to get them both in her mouth at the same time, but it feels amazing when she tries. They were especially sensitive last night after being worked on so much by Mistress Trixie. Sarah worked her way up to my dick and it didn’t take me long before I shot into her lovely mouth. We cuddled for a while before she kissed me and went back to join Aaron. The pillow talk will be hot tonight when it's just the two of us in our bed.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Nice evening! I think I would like being in such a place wearing only a cage. Too bad tho that you didn't see what was done to your wife tho. It was awesome her concern for you and the kind treatment you received at home too.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 am

Such an erotic life you lead, lucky man.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:13 am

jamorgan66 wrote:Such an erotic life you lead, lucky man.
Yes he is

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Could not agree more - so lucky!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 am

I've reread your Saturday experience a couple of times. The dynamic is somewhat mixed. Aaron definitely likes to parade you and Sarah around with the impression that you both are his property. It probably is a big boost to his alpha male ego. He offers her to other men and loans you to whomever on such occasions. The ironic thing is that Sarah is in control. Her look to you when Aaron loaned you to Trixie was a tell-tell sign. Once again...she who has the pussy rules. Great thread.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 am

D+D wrote:I've reread your Saturday experience a couple of times. The dynamic is somewhat mixed. Aaron definitely likes to parade you and Sarah around with the impression that you both are his property. It probably is a big boost to his alpha male ego. He offers her to other men and loans you to whomever on such occasions. The ironic thing is that Sarah is in control. Her look to you when Aaron loaned you to Trixie was a tell-tell sign. Once again...she who has the pussy rules. Great thread.
Oh, yes, she looks out for me, especially when I'm caged and in a BDSM environment where I'm somewhat vulnerable. Your comments are spot on. Aaron does like to present both of us to others as his "property," but the little secret is that Sarah holds the real power. She lets him present himself in this manner, although, at the same time, I know part of her enjoys the game of "being his property." But make no mistake, Aaron knows where his boundaries are with her. The interesting dynamic, however, is that he knows he is "king of the bedroom." It's fascinating and so hot to watch the roles change when he takes control of her body when they're making love. He does have this power over her during those times.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanks for giving us a little insight of the dynamics between you. I agree, considering also the experience with my own beloved wife, that in nearly all relationships, in the end, the wife/girlfriend rules. It's her body that provides you with all the pleasures, physically as well as mentally, of which, when you were a young boy never could even imagine or dream about. So, to get "access" you pretty much do everything to get along with your wonderful sexy wife, at least most of the time. I guess, every husband knows what I'm talking about in one or the other way.;)

There is only one thing, that I find a litte "disconcerting" so to say. When you're referring to the sex between Sarah and Aaron as "making love". Maybe, it's only semantics and in this case and doesn't mean anything. But, I don't know, should "making love" not be something that's exclusively only between you and Sarah?

You also said Aaron has "power over her body". I quite certain you have that "power over her body" as well, maybe in a different form?
Didn't you tell us about a sexual encounter, recently, in which Sarah told you, that you gave her one of the the most powerful orgasm she ever experienced. As always very much looking forward to your next update.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 am

Serrand wrote:When you're referring to the sex between Sarah and Aaron as "making love". Maybe, it's only semantics and in this case and doesn't mean anything. But, I don't know, should "making love" not be something that's exclusively only between you and Sarah?

You also said Aaron has "power over her body". I quite certain you have that "power over her body" as well, maybe in a different form?
Didn't you tell us about a sexual encounter, recently, in which Sarah told you, that you gave her one of the the most powerful orgasm she ever experienced. As always very much looking forward to your next update.
I say that Sarah and Aaron are “making love” because I think it’s a more accurate description of what’s happening between them than to say they’re “having sex” or “fucking.” I would never say she “makes love” with any other sex partner she’s had, past or present, besides me. But, with Aaron, I have to acknowledge the depth of their sexual connection.

Does that mean they love each other? No, they don’t love each other like Sarah and I love each other. But, they definitely have “feelings” for each other. And they should. I would expect that. So, yes, part of the words I use are semantics. It’s my attempt to come up with a term that maybe isn’t perfect, but it’s more accurate than “having sex.”

It’s the same with my expression “Aaron owns her body.” Obviously, he doesn’t really own her body, any more than I own her body. She’s in control. But, when they set everything aside, i.e. the jobs, the kids, the everyday demands, and yes, maybe even when she sets me aside temporarily, and it’s just the two of them, naked and together, it seems to me that Aaron “owns” her body. Not her mind, but the part of her that is a sexual being. On a purely sexual level, he satisfies those urges and needs she has in a way that I, as her loving husband, can’t always satisfy. At least not in the same way. She seems to “let herself go” with him. She “hands him the keys” so to speak, and that’s why I say he “owns her body.”

That doesn’t mean I can’t also provide her with incredible sex, as she recently verified. That’s the beautiful thing Sarah taught me. A human being is able to have mind-blowing sex with someone other than their life partner and it’s normal and healthy and can even strengthen the bond between them.

Another significant awareness to me, however, is that both Sarah and I might just be experiencing a similar pattern of submissiveness to Aaron. I have been a sub to him for a couple of years, but this is something new and unexpected to see Sarah, at least in those moments of passionate sex, getting a similar enjoyment out of submission.