Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 am

Argent wrote:Aaron doesn't allow you to fuck Sarah the day before she sees him because he doesn't want your sloppy seconds. Does that rule only apply to you?
Aaron was supportive of Sarah’s “play weekend.” He knew she would use condoms so he didn’t have to worry about that. I know they would like to find a couple (or more than one) they could trust enough to bareback, but that’s hard to find. If they do find someone, I’m not sure how he’d handle sloppy seconds. Not wanting “seconds” from me hasn’t really been an issue since Sarah and I usually have sex at night and she doesn’t go over to his place right after that. It’s more of an issue when he stays at our place, but I’m usually in chastity then, anyway, so it’s not an issue, then, either. His restriction hasn't impacted my access to Sarah's pussy too much!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:02 am

D+D wrote:I've done this before. It's amazingly hot.
Yes it is. I'd love to hear the details of some of your adventures if you care to share!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 am

Well, the adventure of your and Sarah's weekend away, sounds very hot. I think for every married couple it's important to have some alone time every once in a while, away from any family obligations.

A while ago you told us a little about the start of your relationship with Sarah and that she was open about her sexual liberty from the beginning. I'm curious, can I ask how Sarah develop this attitude as a young woman? I mean, did she grow up in a liberal, progressive household? Maybe had she a kind of mentor or role model in an older woman?
When she first told you wasn't she afraid of your reaction? I don't know if at that point you both already felt you would be together for the "long haul" and eventually would gonna marry and found a family?
Please excuse, if my questions are too personal.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:32 am

Serrand wrote:A while ago you told us a little about the start of your relationship with Sarah and that she was open about her sexual liberty from the beginning. I'm curious, can I ask how Sarah develop this attitude as a young woman? I mean, did she grow up in a liberal, progressive household? Maybe had she a kind of mentor or role model in an older woman? When she first told you wasn't she afraid of your reaction? I don't know if at that point you both already felt you would be together for the "long haul" and eventually would gonna marry and found a family?
Please excuse, if my questions are too personal.
No, your questions are not too personal at all. Sarah did grow up in Denmark, where her father worked for many years; but, I’m not sure how much that factor influenced her outlook on sex. I think it’s more that she just has a very strong sex drive and she had parents who encouraged strong and confident daughters. She was sexually active at 16 and has never looked back. When I met her when we were both 20, she was much more experienced than I was. I had a girlfriend in high school who used to give me oral and hand jobs, but I never had intercourse until I was 19. Of all the guys I knew, I was the last to get laid.

When Sarah and I first started having sex, I could tell she knew way more than I did. I think I just became comfortable from the beginning letting her take the lead and introduce me to her open attitude about sex. I would never call our sexual relationship femdom-driven, but I would say that she’s always been the one to encourage us to “explore” and constantly redefine what we both find sexually satisfying.

I know she took a big risk when we were first getting to know each other by telling me she wanted to have an open relationship. I’ve written about how I struggled for a while with that. But even when she would have sex with other guys, she always made me feel special and unique. Rather than being threatened, she actually built up my confidence. I knew she was certainly experienced enough to knew what she needed and wanted, sexually, from a partner. And, she chose me. I knew I didn’t have to have the best “moves,” or the biggest dick or the most muscles to make her want to be my life partner. I’ve never had any sexual insecurities since that realization.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Sarah and Aaron have left to attend a little get together at the house of a couple who host swinger parties. They met this couple at a fetish party and it would be a nice opportunity for Sarah and Aaron to expand their sex options if they click with this group. I’ve met this couple briefly and they know about our “arrangement.” A cuckold husband doesn’t fit very easily into a swinger’s group, so I decided to stay home this afternoon, even though they invited me. I don’t think anything sexual will happen. It’s mostly to introduce Sarah and Aaron to their little group and have some Christmas cheer. But I guess you never know. Everyone has to work tomorrow, so I don’t expect it will be a long night.

The husband asked Aaron, theoretically, if I’d be willing to take “clean up” duty for the wives if I attended one of their events. That is, since I won’t be fucking the women, he wondered if I’d be interested in going down on the women in the group who had just taken a load from their husband, or another guy. He saw that as kind of a “novelty” and role I could play. That sounds pretty demeaning to me and a line I would't cross.

To their credit, both Aaron and Sarah told this guy they were sure I wouldn’t be interested. They’re right. They know me well enough. Some of you have asked me what my limits are as a cuckold husband. This would be one of them. I would gladly clean up a load someone deposited into Sarah’s pussy, but not a load in another woman. I haven’t had sex with another woman in over two and a half years and the idea doesn’t interest me right now, especially when it involves licking a stranger’s cum out of another woman.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:18 pm

subguy80 wrote: But even when she would have sex with other guys, she always made me feel special and unique. Rather than being threatened, she actually built up my confidence.
I bet that there is some really solid wisdom about this topic. Do you think you could share what it was that she did to build you up, while also opening up your relationship? I think a lot of the advice passed around here about dealing with angst and inadequacy seems to focus on how to deal with those emotions on your own, not what your partner can do to help you along.

Also, did you two start off with a half-open relationship, or did you also do some exploring on your own? That is before you settled down your current path.
subguy80 wrote: To their credit, both Aaron and Sarah told this guy they were sure I wouldn’t be interested. They’re right. They know me well enough. Some of you have asked me what my limits are as a cuckold husband. This would be one of them. I would gladly clean up a load someone deposited into Sarah’s pussy, but not a load in another woman. I haven’t had sex with another woman in over two and a half years and the idea doesn’t interest me right now, especially when it involves licking a stranger’s cum out of another woman.
Thats a bummer, but do you think he meant it as degrading? Maybe he just doesn't have much experience with cuckold relationships and had heard about clean up and thought that might be a way to get you involved, perhaps even intending a friendly gesture? Just playing devils advocate here.

I was wondering though, if Sarah and Aaron do make their desires for swinging together a reality, how do you envision yourself participating? Or would this be one activity they do all on their own?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 pm

As always, evolving and I don't blame you for not going. Aaron and Sarah showed their respect for you by telling the guy no to his idea of making you cleanup guy. I see it as you do...demeaning.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Hmmm cleanup duties at a swinger party? Talk about first world problems!
Thanks for sharing your very exciting story and lifestyle.

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 pm

You three have a nice thing going! Good luck for the future!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:23 am

usqueeze wrote:
subguy80 wrote: But even when she would have sex with other guys, she always made me feel special and unique. Rather than being threatened, she actually built up my confidence.
I bet that there is some really solid wisdom about this topic. Do you think you could share what it was that she did to build you up, while also opening up your relationship? I think a lot of the advice passed around here about dealing with angst and inadequacy seems to focus on how to deal with those emotions on your own, not what your partner can do to help you along. Also, did you two start off with a half-open relationship, or did you also do some exploring on your own? That is before you settled down your current path.

I was wondering though, if Sarah and Aaron do make their desires for swinging together a reality, how do you envision yourself participating? Or would this be one activity they do all on their own?
Since Sarah and I met, I've been having sex with women. It's only in the past 2-3 years that we've moved into cuckolding. A lot of Sarah’s support is non-verbal and something that I feel. This might sound too simplistic, but it’s an analogy Sarah taught me that I’ve found to be very true, and helpful, personally. If we eat our favorite food every day, it stops being so special. We crave variety and so we try different foods. The comparison of our favorite food to other foods reminds us why we like our favorite so much. You see where I’m going. It’s how Sarah views sex. She tells me I’m her favorite food.

I remember an experience very vividly when we were in college. A University of Michigan football player began to flirt with her. The football players were, of course, big men on campus and she was flattered by his attention. She told me she’d like to see what it was like to have sex with him if it went that far. I remember thinking, “Yeah, I can understand why you’d want to have sex with this popular and handsome black guy who was twice her size (and nearly twice my body size).

They made plans to hook up the evening after a Saturday, home-game. Sarah and I watched him in the stands at the Big House during the afternoon and I remember having this very “surreal” feeling, knowing this guy would be fucking her in a few hours. Afterwards, she crawled into my bed, exhausted, and cuddled next to me and told me she loved me. I held her all night and she insisted on making us a huge breakfast the next morning. I remember thinking how quickly she transitioned back into being “us.” We were affectionate and lovey-dovey all weekend and her encounter with this big stud was quickly forgotten. She didn’t even have to articulate that it was “just sex” with this guy. I could feel it by the way she acted.

Of course, now, when I look back, I think what a wasted cuckold opportunity that was. I didn’t even ask her that many details about it at the time because that wasn’t on my mind. Now I get hard imagining her straddling him and riding his cock, up and down. His career never went anywhere after college. Sometimes I fantasize about her bumping into him and having a re-match.

And, yes, I think the swinging that now looks likely to happen with Sarah, Aaron and their new "friends" will most likely not involve me. We'll see.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:46 pm

subguy80 wrote: They made plans to hook up the evening after a Saturday, home-game. Sarah and I watched him in the stands at the Big House during the afternoon and I remember having this very “surreal” feeling, knowing this guy would be fucking her in a few hours. Afterwards, she crawled into my bed, exhausted, and cuddled next to me and told me she loved me. I held her all night and she insisted on making us a huge breakfast the next morning. I remember thinking how quickly she transitioned back into being “us.” We were affectionate and lovey-dovey all weekend and her encounter with this big stud was quickly forgotten. She didn’t even have to articulate that it was “just sex” with this guy. I could feel it by the way she acted.
So paraphrasing, she made sure you felt like you were her number one. I am assuming also sexually? To reassure you that given the choice she would never hesitate to pick you first or tire of you.

Just curious here, but how did Sarah react to you with other women? Did she have any problems with this?
subguy80 wrote: Of course, now, when I look back, I think what a wasted cuckold opportunity that was. I didn’t even ask her that many details about it at the time because that wasn’t on my mind. Now I get hard imagining her straddling him and riding his cock, up and down. His career never went anywhere after college. Sometimes I fantasize about her bumping into him and having a re-match.
Do you think you could have handled this that early in your relationship? I imagine you have to be secure enough in your position to ride that rollercoaster, because the ride is only fun when you are sure that you are not gonna fly off.
subguy80 wrote: And, yes, I think the swinging that now looks likely to happen with Sarah, Aaron and their new "friends" will most likely not involve me. We'll see.

Well I hope whatever ends up happening that you get some enjoyment out of it.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 am

I'm off work today at the start of a long Christmas weekend. Sarah is going with Aaron later this afternoon to our gym to workout together before he takes her back to his place where they will "work out" again! He'll bring her back home to me with a full pussy. This is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon, teased by sexy anticipation and waiting for a cream pie that I know is coming my way!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:50 pm

OMG, you lucky rascal. I cannot think of a better way to spend the afternoon.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:17 am

I consider myself straight. But I like cream pies. I don’t just “tolerate” them. I find, like yesterday, I’m eager to go down on my wife’s pink and moist pussy and “jump in” to do my job. Up until about two years ago, I had never done this and couldn’t ever imagine enjoying it. Now, it’s part of our routine. It is an urge for me that transcends straight and gay labels.

When Sarah is done with Aaron, then it’s my turn, our time together. Maybe we’re in bed alone, hours after “the deed,” or maybe Aaron is with us and has just filled her. Either way, I tell her how beautiful she is and how proud I am of her. When I eventually put my tongue in her pussy, it’s a personal and intensely intimate way of telling her (because I don’t think you can ever say or show it enough in this LS) that I approve of her and I approve of what she just did. I think of it as a cuckold’s version of “reclaiming” his wife and reconnecting with her.

Of course, there’s also a connection to Aaron. By doing something as personal and submissive as licking up his semen from my wife’s pussy, I’m telling him “I approve” of our roles. I’m showing my submissiveness to him and that I’m satisfied with, and respectful of, my role. That gives me a sexual rush. I guess it’s that simple and that complicated.

So, on that note, I’m gong to sign off for a few days and take a break for Christmas. Merry, merry Christmas to all of you and a healthy and happy new year! And to those of you who enjoy cream pies, both givers and receivers, may 2018 bring you many happy cream pies!!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:13 am

I’ve been off work during the holidays. I’m taking some vacation time because I have to go to Asia again for several weeks in January and February. I miss Sarah and the boys when I’m away that long, but Sarah can hold the fort down just fine on her own. Aaron told me he’d take good care of her. I’m sure he will.

Except for the fun Sarah and I had at my trade show, things have been pretty quiet for the past couple of months. I’m still caged on a regular basis, but no long-term chastity. Aaron wants me caged when Sarah goes over to his place and sometimes he’ll want me caged “just because.” Just when I think Sarah has lost interest in caging me, she’ll bring it out and lock me up. Not knowing when it might happen is a big part of the fun.

I had a little bit of excitement yesterday when I decided to go the gym. I never go there in the afternoon because I’m normally working. Sarah told me to “say Hi” to Michael (aka Mr. Testosterone) if I saw him, the cocky kid who made me a cuckold last summer. She was joking, of course. But I admit I was aroused at the idea of maybe seeing him there and not really knowing how I’d feel when he would look at me, or maybe even approach me. As it turned out, he wasn’t there. However, I did notice a couple of guys who used to work out with him, his side kicks. I’m not sure, but they seemed to recognize me. Michael probably bragged to them and I imagined them saying, “See that guy? Michael fucked his hot wife. What a wimp.” Of course, I couldn’t tell if any of that was happening, but imagining that they knew was really turning me on. I’m not sure if anyone can relate to that feeling, but it was hot. I went home and told Sarah and we had amazing sex.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Glad you're back. I really enjoy this thread.

Do you think Aaron and your wife will swap with that other couple while your gone? Or, they could take a weekend out of town together and act like husband and wife for several days. Lots of possibilities.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:11 am

RGB49FL wrote:Do you think Aaron and your wife will swap with that other couple while your gone? Or, they could take a weekend out of town together and act like husband and wife for several days. Lots of possibilities.
Yes, I’m positive they’ll do some swinging while I’m gone. They went over to Stefan and Sabine’s house for drinks before Christmas to get acquainted and meet a few other couples who are part of the group. Sarah and Aaron liked the people they met and they’re looking forward to attending a full “party.” Sarah said there wasn’t any sex at the “get acquainted” event, but things were starting to get a little “frisky” (Sarah’s words!) She said the men she met were very sexy and Aaron liked the woman, so hopefully they will click with this group and have the option for some on-going sex.

And, yes, as you say, my trip gives Sarah and Aaron lots of "possibilities" to be more open together and act as husband and wife if they want. Her parents will no doubt want the boys on some weekends, so that will free her up. I've encouraged them to go out of town, maybe to that swinger resort outside Orlando. Even if she just goes over to Aaron’s house to stay for a weekend, that would still be more than they can normally do.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:19 am

First, I hope you enjoyed Christmas with your family any my best wishes for you and Sarah in 2018. I hope you both will continue to be that emotional close and loving to eachother as it seems to appear. But I strongly assume I don't have to worry about that. :)

Do you already exactly know how long your business-trip will take? When I think of my own experience with my beloved wife in that regard, I assume it will be quite emotional for Sarah to let you go, no matter what she might say to you, especially if it's that long. But even more emotional will be reunion when you finally will return to her. I bet you already looking forward to that date?
I hope you're still able to check on here every once in a while when you're in Asia. And who knows, maybe you'll having an adventure of your own with some hot chick on this trip ;). Certainly Sarah would be excited for you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:30 am

Serrand wrote:Do you already exactly know how long your business-trip will take? And who knows, maybe you'll having an adventure of your own with some hot chick on this trip ;). Certainly Sarah would be excited for you.
I'll be two weeks in Singapore and two weeks in New Delhi. Yes, it's a long trip, but luckily doesn't happen very often.

I have an idea that I'm not sure is something I should act on before I leave or wait until I get back. I work with an Indian guy, Sanjay, who is here on a two-year work visa. He’s a nice guy and we’ve become pretty good friends He’s hot for American women, but so far is not having much luck. Sarah and I have had him over for dinner a couple of times and it’s been hot to watch him steal quick looks at her breasts. She thinks he’s sexy.

Sanjay and I met for drinks recently. He was commiserating about his non-existent sex life and I considered sharing some details of my own sex life and maybe even “coming out” as a cuckold to him. I decided against it because I’d had a couple of drinks and I want to make sure I have a clear head when/if I make any decisions to be more public about my LS.

I don’t know why, but a long-standing fantasy of mine is to share Sarah with a friend. That appears to be pretty common from reading the experiences of others on this forum, but there’s never been an opportunity for us to do that. I’m not sure why I find the idea so erotic. Maybe because it’s the ultimate bonding experience for two friends. I get turned on by mental images of him and Sarah having hot sex together.

I’m seriously considering “confessing” to Sanjay within the next week, right before I leave for my extended work travel. If he doesn’t freak out by my confession, it would give him some time to get to know Sarah without me being around. If he does react negatively, I'll be leaving for a month. There is some risk he’d tell my “confession” to others at work, but I get a sense he’d be discreet. Who could resist the opportunity to fuck hot Sarah? She has Aaron to "take care" of her while I'm gone, but I would really like to lay the ground work for Sanjay to be part of the picture.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:47 am

Oh, you know you should go for it. I think it would be part of the humiliation aspect you've mentioned before. You might mention it as a joke at first. Something like, "I probably could help you our and give Sarah to you for a night, but it'd cost you". See how he reacts. If he asks how much it will cost, tell him the next round of drinks. Or some variation that I'm sure you would improve on.

And, where is he going after his 2 years? Back home? If so, then there maybe less to worry if he leaves in a few months. But, the thought of two or three men servicing Sarah while you are gone seems pretty hot.

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 am

subguy80 wrote:
Serrand wrote:Do you already exactly know how long your business-trip will take? And who knows, maybe you'll having an adventure of your own with some hot chick on this trip ;). Certainly Sarah would be excited for you.
I'll be two weeks in Singapore and two weeks in New Delhi. Yes, it's a long trip, but luckily doesn't happen very often.

I have an idea that I'm not sure is something I should act on before I leave or wait until I get back. I work with an Indian guy, Sanjay, who is here on a two-year work visa. He’s a nice guy and we’ve become pretty good friends He’s hot for American women, but so far is not having much luck. Sarah and I have had him over for dinner a couple of times and it’s been hot to watch him steal quick looks at her breasts. She thinks he’s sexy.

Sanjay and I met for drinks recently. He was commiserating about his non-existent sex life and I considered sharing some details of my own sex life and maybe even “coming out” as a cuckold to him. I decided against it because I’d had a couple of drinks and I want to make sure I have a clear head when/if I make any decisions to be more public about my LS.

I don’t know why, but a long-standing fantasy of mine is to share Sarah with a friend. That appears to be pretty common from reading the experiences of others on this forum, but there’s never been an opportunity for us to do that. I’m not sure why I find the idea so erotic. Maybe because it’s the ultimate bonding experience for two friends. I get turned on by mental images of him and Sarah having hot sex together.

I’m seriously considering “confessing” to Sanjay within the next week, right before I leave for my extended work travel. If he doesn’t freak out by my confession, it would give him some time to get to know Sarah without me being around. If he does react negatively, I'll be leaving for a month. There is some risk he’d tell my “confession” to others at work, but I get a sense he’d be discreet. Who could resist the opportunity to fuck hot Sarah? She has Aaron to "take care" of her while I'm gone, but I would really like to lay the ground work for Sanjay to be part of the picture.
I agree with RGB49FL, this is your perfect opportunity.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Swear him to secrecy and tell him it is a one time thing your wife wants to try and you are going along - not a full confession but a gift of an opportunity for him to fulfill a fantasy. Then if he is great Sarah can invite him over but if she doesn't like him she can reject him gracefully as a one time experiment. My main worry is that he might try to blackmail you to get a round two or brag at work. You may want some humiliating pictures of him with the wife....
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:17 am

Well, you certainly know what's best for you and Sarah. And you're the only one, who could judge the character of your work colleague, of course. That being said, while others seem to urge you on, I would advice you to be very careful. Maybe it's not likely, but this could lead to a backlash at you work. Do you really want to risk this? Therefore I tend to recommend you not to start anything with someone you work with or knows people in your company. I hope I haven't dampen your mood, but again would like you to be careful with this situation.
I'm curious what does Sarah thinking about this and the problem it potentially could cause?

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am

Say_Oy wrote:Swear him to secrecy and tell him it is a one time thing your wife wants to try
That will work well ! Many years ago my wife did that at a company week long conference, from the next mornings breakfast she was getting numerous invitations to dinner. Guys do not understand what secrecy means, unless they are James Bond :lol: :lol:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Serrand wrote:Maybe it's not likely, but this could lead to a backlash at your work. Do you really want to risk this? Therefore I tend to recommend you not to start anything with someone you work with or knows people in your company. I hope I haven't dampen your mood, but again would like you to be careful with this situation. I'm curious what does Sarah thinking about this and the problem it potentially could cause?
As much as I’m tempted, I think “discretion is the better part of valor” for me. I’ll wait until I get back before deciding to pursue anything with Sanjay. Several of you have voiced (and reinforced) my concerns. Thanks for the input. Sarah is also concerned about complications that could happen at work.

I also worry about whether he might be a dud for Sarah in bed. From what he tells me, he’s very inexperienced. What if he’s the “one-minute man” or really awkward, or something? I’ve seen Sarah be incredibly gracious and supportive with guys she has been with who don’t have bodies like Aaron, or whose dicks are modest (even on the smaller side), or who lack self-confidence. But she does require that they try their best and make every attempt to please her. If a guy is all about himself and he’s a “slam bam” kind of guy, he won’t be invited back for another round. That might hurt Sanjay’s pride and he might turn weird, all while I’m gone.

On the other hand, one option I’ve considered is setting up a MFM threesome with the two of them and me when I get back. Maybe we have him over and things turn frisky after a few drinks and one thing leads to another and the three of us end up in bed. If he’s not very skilled or Sarah doesn’t like him, then we can write it off as “too much to drink: and “forget it ever happened.” No harm done. But if Sarah likes him and wants more of him, then I can think of ways to set that up, with just the two of them. I might or might not come out to him as a cuckold. Either way, thinking of the possibilities and different scenarios that could happen when I’m back from my trip will give me lots of jack off material while I’m away!

I still have this strong erotic need to “come out” as a cuckold and that urge doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon.