Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:29 am

He can't have not liked it. I think it's brilliant.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 am

You mentioned that Jamal is very dominant in bed with Sarah. On the other hand, during piss play they both pissed on each other, they both are rimming each other and Sarah tied him up to bed last weekend as you said. So it seems that even though he is dominant in the bed, Sarah isn't a submissive in the classical sense (or at least is not in that mode all the time). This is totally a relationship between two equals who are exploring and experimenting with whatever they fancy. Am I on the right track? It may be a pointless analysis nevertheless it would be fun to get your thoughts on this. I guess if anyone has an upper hand it is Sarah, right? Was it different with Aaron?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:47 pm

subguy80 wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Have you said thank you to Sarah? Tell her how she makes your sub experience the best by her efforts.
Oh, yes, I thank her all the time. Always have. I tried something last weekend. I thanked Jamal. Sarah was in the shower and we were alone for a while. I had been thinking about saying it. I used to thank Aaron on a regular basis and it felt good to say. I said something like "I've been meaning to thank you for giving Sarah such good sex." He seemed a little surprised and embarrassed. Then he nodded and had a smirk on his face. I don't think he knew what to say, but I made my point and he seemed to like it.

This is great. Now that you have done it once he may be more prepared with a good reply to mess with your submissive mind. I encourage you to try it again and see if he takes the bait. Could be really fun for all 3 of you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:59 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:You mentioned that Jamal is very dominant in bed with Sarah. On the other hand, during piss play they both pissed on each other, they both are rimming each other and Sarah tied him up to bed last weekend as you said. So it seems that even though he is dominant in the bed, Sarah isn't a submissive in the classical sense (or at least is not in that mode all the time). This is totally a relationship between two equals who are exploring and experimenting with whatever they fancy. Am I on the right track? It may be a pointless analysis nevertheless it would be fun to get your thoughts on this. I guess if anyone has an upper hand it is Sarah, right? Was it different with Aaron?
Sarah “takes,” but she “gives” just as much, sometimes more. She is that way with me and she is that way with every man I’ve ever seen her with, including Aaron. You do your “moves” on her, get her worked up and you think you’re taking the lead and you are in the “driver’s seat.” Then, before you know what’s happening, she’ll flip you on your back, straddle you and pin your hands above your head. Suddenly it feels like she’s fucking you rather than you fucking her. Even though she and I don’t fuck anymore, there is still that dynamic at work, regardless of our sex play.

The first couple of months they were together, I think Jamal took the lead more often. She would describe what he would do to her and it sounded like she was letting him be more dominant than usual. She once told me she thought he was used to being dominant with women and she was going with the flow, at first. Eventually, as their sex evolved, they learned more about what each other prefers. When she did things to him, like rimming and piss play, which were new for him, it sounds like he has learned there are benefits to letting her take the lead sometimes. I never thought big, alpha Aaron would let anyone play with his asshole, but I watched him moan several times as she worked his ass and gave him a prostate massage. I’m sure Jamal has that in his future, too.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Next time you thank him, remind him how lucky it is for him that Sarah loves fucking him and his big black cock.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:47 am

subguy80 wrote:Sarah “takes,” but she “gives” just as much, sometimes more. She is that way with me and she is that way with every man I’ve ever seen her with...
Thanks for sharing.
This somehow reminded me of how one minute you were blissfully sleeping and next minute your dick is getting pulled into Sarah's ass for her to fuck you! That was great!
This is another factor that explain why you feel so deeply in love with her when you were a student and why you'd slip out of classes to be with her.
subguy80 wrote: I never thought big, alpha Aaron would let anyone play with his asshole, but I watched him moan several times as she worked his ass and gave him a prostate massage. I’m sure Jamal has that in his future, too.
:P :lol:
I hope it happens to Jamal sooner rather than later!

In the meantime, I hope you are showing your appreciatiation to Jamal by doing a good job cleaning up after him and doing his laundry. And still getting erections from that! I mean if you didn't have one to begin with. With Sarah around anyone would be walking around with a hard on all the time.
Enjoy the weekend and have a great week ahead!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:25 pm

As a new cuckold, a first time cuckold for five months now, Subway you are who i think i want to be.
I am trying to understand all that is going on. My wife, is loving this man and I am trying to accept it.
I see this woman who I adore, happy ! She confessed to me, that after three years of marriage, she
experienced her first real orgasm with him. How can i do anything but share her joy and accept her
choice.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:58 am

frank r wrote:She confessed to me, that after three years of marriage, she experienced her first real orgasm with him. How can i do anything but share her joy and accept herchoice.
View it as a very good thing that she confessed to you. Honesty and communication are essential. There is a lot of good material on this site other than my thread that you should read as a new cuckold. You will find there are many benefits to you as well as your wife. Good luck and keep us posted of your progress.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 am

subguy80 wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Have you said thank you to Sarah? Tell her how she makes your sub experience the best by her efforts.
Oh, yes, I thank her all the time. Always have. I tried something last weekend. I thanked Jamal. Sarah was in the shower and we were alone for a while. I had been thinking about saying it. I used to thank Aaron on a regular basis and it felt good to say. I said something like "I've been meaning to thank you for giving Sarah such good sex." He seemed a little surprised and embarrassed. Then he nodded and had a smirk on his face. I don't think he knew what to say, but I made my point and he seemed to like it.

When my wife started back cuckolding me it was with an ex-boyfriend from before I knew her. He came to visit from time to time and I was okay with it, for various reasons, but she had not had sex with him since we had gotten togther. This time was different, our kids were raised and we had just become empty nesters. The first night of his visit she went to the guest room and fucked him. The next morning she told me she wanted me to go thank him for fucking her! I had never done anything like that before, in the early days of my cuckolding me she always went out and left me at home and the guys she fucked (most of them were friends or acquantances) thought she was cheating.

She followed me to his room and stood behind me while I thanked him for fucking her. He said "you're welcome, but I'm still confused about how this works!" My wife then said "Take him to breakfast when I leave for work and explain our relationship to him!" I did so, and he has been fucking her whenever he visits since then. I have also thanked every man who has fucked my wife since then too!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:04 am

Something happened last Saturday that reinforced to me how much my sex drive (and my sex life) is influenced by mental impressions and fantasy.

Sarah and I left the boys with my brother so they could play with their cousins and give us an opportunity for some Christmas shopping. We were walking through a near-by mall when a 30-something white couple passed us pushing a stroller with a black infant inside.

OK, intellectually, I knew this couple most likely adopted this baby or maybe they were babysitting for black friends. But, given our current situation with Jamal, my mind went into overdrive and, of course, I wondered if, just maybe, this woman had been impregnated by her black lover and she and her husband were raising the baby as their own.

I looked at Sarah and she noticed them, too. I knew she was probably thinking what I was thinking. I said, “That could have been us.” (meaning, she could be pregnant with Jamal’s baby if she hadn’t had a tubal ligation). We both knew my comment wasn’t really meant to be serious, but nonetheless, it was hot to think about. It’s easy to have fun with a “dangerous” fantasy when you know it has no chance of becoming reality.

She’s never told Jamal that she had her tubes tied, but we both assume he’s figured it out by now. After all, they’ve been barebacking for four months. On the other hand, maybe it’s part of his own fantasy, never fully knowing, 100% for sure, whether he can impregnate her. Maybe they both are enjoying the game and it’s hotter to just play along.

Later that night, in bed, Sarah told me she wanted to give me a tantric massage, which progressed into a hand job and she was amazing, as usual. At one point, she took my hand and placed it on her tummy and asked if I could feel Jamal’s baby inside her. I would have ejaculated right then if she hadn’t paused stroking my dick. Of course, it was all just “sex talk,” but the fact that she picked up on my earlier comment and took it a step further told me she also had this fantasy and knowing that made me even hornier.

When she finally let me “release,” it was so strong that my cum hit my face. We cuddled and fell asleep holding each other and I remember feeling very content with our sex life. Even though we haven’t had intercourse in months, my mind, and her willingness to play with my cuckold mind, is all I need.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:50 am

subguy80 wrote:Something happened last Saturday that reinforced to me how much my sex drive (and my sex life) is influenced by mental impressions and fantasy.

Sarah and I left the boys with my brother so they could play with their cousins and give us an opportunity for some Christmas shopping. We were walking through a near-by mall when a 30-something white couple passed us pushing a stroller with a black infant inside.

OK, intellectually, I knew this couple most likely adopted this baby or maybe they were babysitting for black friends. But, given our current situation with Jamal, my mind went into overdrive and, of course, I wondered if, just maybe, this woman had been impregnated by her black lover and she and her husband were raising the baby as their own.

I looked at Sarah and she noticed them, too. I knew she was probably thinking what I was thinking. I said, “That could have been us.” (meaning, she could be pregnant with Jamal’s baby if she hadn’t had a tubal ligation). We both knew my comment wasn’t really meant to be serious, but nonetheless, it was hot to think about. It’s easy to have fun with a “dangerous” fantasy when you know it has no chance of becoming reality.

She’s never told Jamal that she had her tubes tied, but we both assume he’s figured it out by now. After all, they’ve been barebacking for four months. On the other hand, maybe it’s part of his own fantasy, never fully knowing, 100% for sure, whether he can impregnate her. Maybe they both are enjoying the game and it’s hotter to just play along.

Later that night, in bed, Sarah told me she wanted to give me a tantric massage, which progressed into a hand job and she was amazing, as usual. At one point, she took my hand and placed it on her tummy and asked if I could feel Jamal’s baby inside her. I would have ejaculated right then if she hadn’t paused stroking my dick. Of course, it was all just “sex talk,” but the fact that she picked up on my earlier comment and took it a step further told me she also had this fantasy and knowing that made me even hornier.

When she finally let me “release,” it was so strong that my cum hit my face. We cuddled and fell asleep holding each other and I remember feeling very content with our sex life. Even though we haven’t had intercourse in months, my mind, and her willingness to play with my cuckold mind, is all I need.
I want to thank you Subguy as well as Desert Sub
I am new to being cuckold and to see that i can maintain my marriage and devotion to my wife who tells me
that her affair with her BF can live side by side with our marriage. I am thrilled that this man has given her
something I failed to do, namely an orgasm. Her FB has begun calling me Beta Boy and I realize daily that
I can provide her with my love and devotion and respect him for what he provides. So thanks to both you
man.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Our neighbors adopted a black baby girl a few months ago. She was never pregnant, then suddenly they have an infant. She's a tall long legged blond, and the thought of her having interracial sex is very arousing.

As I've mentioned, my wife had an off and on black lover for 14 years, and always bareback. Might have happened.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 pm

frank r wrote:As a new cuckold, a first time cuckold for five months now, Subway you are who i think i want to be.
I am trying to understand all that is going on. My wife, is loving this man and I am trying to accept it.
I see this woman who I adore, happy ! She confessed to me, that after three years of marriage, she
experienced her first real orgasm with him. How can i do anything but share her joy and accept her
choice.
Frank r,
I think that your journey deserves a post of it own. That way we could help and encourage you both as you make your way in this new life that she has chosen for you. Start with as much info about you and your HotWife as you care to post. Tell us how you two started to make this happen. It can be a long post or a couple of shorter post. Tell us about the good and bad. Tell what made you and/or her like this lifestyle when you started and what either of you struggled with. We would ask that you both be honest as you you can with us. After all, Garbage in, Garbage out!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:28 pm

RGB49FL wrote:Our neighbors adopted a black baby girl a few months ago. She was never pregnant, then suddenly they have an infant. She's a tall long legged blond, and the thought of her having interracial sex is very arousing.

As I've mentioned, my wife had an off and on black lover for 14 years, and always bareback. Might have happened.
My wife has that fantasy as well. She's 56 and long post baby years, but she cums very hard when she tells her black Bull to " fuck a black baby into to her cunt!" I've ask'd her why that gets off so much. She said "I want every one to know that I love big black cock, that my cuck husband loves that I'm a black cock size queen and supports me fucking hot black studs!" That thought gets me hot too.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:23 pm

SutterKane wrote:
frank r wrote:As a new cuckold, a first time cuckold for five months now, Subway you are who i think i want to be.
choice.
Frank r,
I think that your journey deserves a post of it own. That way we could help and encourage you both as you make your way in this new life that she has chosen for you. Start with as much info about you and your HotWife as you care to post. Tell us how you two started to make this happen. It can be a long post or a couple of shorter post. Tell us about the good and bad. Tell what made you and/or her like this lifestyle when you started and what either of you struggled with. We would ask that you both be honest as you you can with us. After all, Garbage in, Garbage out!
Sutter Kane

Thanks for your encouragement! I am just working on a post of my own. Advice like yours is encouraging. My feelings about my situation isn't something I can discuss with just anyone. I will be posting I hope in a few days. Thanks for your kind words!
frank r

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:24 pm

subguy80 wrote:I looked at Sarah and she noticed them, too. I knew she was probably thinking what I was thinking. I said, “That could have been us.” (meaning, she could be pregnant with Jamal’s baby if she hadn’t had a tubal ligation).
Not surprised that your mind went into overdrive on this. Mine did the same. So much so that I had to go back and read about Joe and Marco and pregnancy risk / pull out games. And the time early last year when Sarah was so keen on getting pregnant that either you were going to get your vasectomy reversed or Tobias was going to do the job. Do you mind shedding some light on what happened with Tobias? Did you discuss this with him? Attempt it for real? What led you and Sarah to give up on the idea and go for tubal litigation?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:46 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:
subguy80 wrote:I looked at Sarah and she noticed them, too. I knew she was probably thinking what I was thinking. I said, “That could have been us.” (meaning, she could be pregnant with Jamal’s baby if she hadn’t had a tubal ligation).
Not surprised that your mind went into overdrive on this. Mine did the same. So much so that I had to go back and read about Joe and Marco and pregnancy risk / pull out games. And the time early last year when Sarah was so keen on getting pregnant that either you were going to get your vasectomy reversed or Tobias was going to do the job. Do you mind shedding some light on what happened with Tobias? Did you discuss this with him? Attempt it for real? What led you and Sarah to give up on the idea and go for tubal litigation?
I would like to hear about those details myself!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Ben_Bradman wrote:And the time early last year when Sarah was so keen on getting pregnant that either you were going to get your vasectomy reversed or Tobias was going to do the job. Do you mind shedding some light on what happened with Tobias? Did you discuss this with him? Attempt it for real? What led you and Sarah to give up on the idea and go for tubal ligation?
For those who don’t follow my thread, Tobias was Sarah’s first boyfriend when they were teenagers in Denmark. We’ve stayed friends (as well as occasional sex playmates) with him and his wife through the years. They have a similar attitude about sex as we do.

A couple of years ago, Sarah decided she would like a third child. (There was a lot of thought that went into that, but I’ll stick with the short version.) I had had a vasectomy years ago after our second was born. Reversal surgery for me was one of the options we looked into, but we decided against it for two reasons. Although the success rate is quite high on reversal, there can be quite a delay before everything is “working” again. On top of that, my sperm count was always on the lower side. We wanted at least one of us to be the biological parent, so we weren’t interested in adoption. Sarah felt her biological clock ticking away and, in the end, we both felt that a male “donor” would be our best option.

We could have gone the route of a sperm bank, but then an opportunity presented itself. Tobias emailed and said he was coming to the US for a conference and wanted to visit. We knew his family health history, he had similar physical features to me and he was “willing” (after a discussion with his wife, of course.)

I didn’t write a lot about it at the time. Those who read between the lines could probably have figured out what we were doing. They had a lot of sex. Actually, the three of us had a lot of sex together during his stay. It was an unbelievable feeling to think that I might be watching my child being conceived before my eyes. He and I didn’t have an alpha/beta dynamic. It was an equal MMF sharing, very tender and very erotic.

Sarah and I both strongly felt that if it were meant to be, it would happen. She didn’t get pregnant, then, with Tobias, and a year later (trying with another guy during that time), it was obvious that it wasn’t going to happen. That’s when she got the tubal. Getting the tubal probably wasn't necessary, but we didn't want any surprises at age 40+. It wasn’t a disappointment, just an acceptance. Things generally have a way of turning out the way they were meant to turn out. Still, we had fun trying.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:36 pm

subguy80 wrote:Sarah and I both strongly felt that if it were meant to be, it would happen. She didn’t get pregnant, then, with Tobias, and a year later (trying with another guy during that time), it was obvious that it wasn’t going to happen. That’s when she got the tubal. Getting the tubal probably wasn't necessary, but we didn't want any surprises at age 40+. It wasn’t a disappointment, just an acceptance. Things generally have a way of turning out the way they were meant to turn out. Still, we had fun trying.
Thanks for giving us a better insight. So, I assume one of the reasons, you and Sarah decided against a 3rd pregnancy around 40 because it would have been a too big of a health risk and "too exhausting" for Sarah. The situation of me and my wife is a little similar. We're only a little bit younger than you and Sarah with 38 years. We also have two kids, so far. The difference we have two girls, instead of two boys like you and Sarah. And we also discussing, if we should try for a final third child. My wife thinks we still need a boy "to complete" out family, she's sure the next one would be a son. I'm not sure if it works this way, likely we would have another little girl. But enough of me excuse my rambling around here.

Actually I wanted to ask something different, if I remember correctly, you said Sarah didn't have sex with other men anymore and you were out of the "lifestyle" for a period of time, when you both decided to start a family. Did you both make this decision to make absolutely sure that you are the biological father of your and Sarah's children? How long lasted this period?

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:59 pm

subguy80 wrote:She didn’t get pregnant, then, with Tobias, and a year later (trying with another guy during that time) ...
Really appreciate the the details. Thanks.

Your life is rich and deep deep diamond mine. I can't resist the temptation to dig. I hope you don't mind.
Do you mind sharing who was the another guy Sarah tried this with after Tobias? Have you previously written about him? Was he the body builder who worked in an electronic store or a similar place?

We haven't had any more juicy details about Sarah, Jamal, his evolution as a bull, them including you more in playtime, their other explorations, etc. If their is none of that then updates on their 'routine' sex would still be welcome. I say that because when you don't write for many days I worry if everything is fine or not.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:51 pm

38kewp wrote:
subguy80 wrote:…It was an equal MMF sharing, very tender and very erotic...
‘MMF’ as in you and he were physical with each other…?
I suppose I should have called it a MFM. There was a lot of MM touching in the process. We all had some group hugs. I did take his cock and guide it into Sarah's pussy once. Does that count as MMF? But, otherwise, no.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:01 am

Serrand wrote: if I remember correctly, you said Sarah didn't have sex with other men anymore and you were out of the "lifestyle" for a period of time, when you both decided to start a family. Did you both make this decision to make absolutely sure that you are the biological father of your and Sarah's children? How long lasted this period?
The idea of starting a family while “swinging” seemed like a bad idea to us. Even though we are careful, there is always the risk of stds when you have multiple sex partners. We didn’t want to risk that, or any other health issue, while we were trying to start a family.

Sarah really hates condoms. She wouldn’t bareback strangers, but there were some guys in our swinging group she trusted. So, yeah, there was always the risk that they wouldn’t pull out in time. Plus, swinging or any sex outside of your relationship takes planning and energy. We wanted to focus on us. So, we stopped swinging for about 4 years. When we went back a few years ago, my mind was in another place and we quickly ended up in a hotwife/cuckold LS.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:26 am

If you have the time, I'd love to hear how you went from swinging to becoming Subguy80? Were you always submissive? If not, how did it progress to where you are now? Did Sarah encourage you in this?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:49 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:
subguy80 wrote:She didn’t get pregnant, then, with Tobias, and a year later (trying with another guy during that time) ...
Do you mind sharing who was the another guy Sarah tried this with after Tobias? Have you previously written about him? Was he the body builder who worked in an electronic store or a similar place?
It was a guy called Zach. He was Aaron’s best friend. I mentioned him in a couple of posts, but I didn’t go into much detail. He lives on the other side of the state from us. Sarah made several trips to him (with Aaron, alone, a couple of times) and he came over to us a few times over several months after Tobias.

It was a totally different “dynamic” than with Tobias. Zach was more like a “stud,” just a guy who was happy to fuck a sexy woman and volunteer his seed. He didn’t want any involvement with any new child, which was perfect for us. I had a contract drawn up where he relinquished any parental rights, just to cover our bases, legally.

Finally, after several months and no pregnancy, she decided to stop trying and give up on the idea.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 am

subguy80 wrote:It was a guy called Zach...
You've got balls stronger than steel...bulletproof balls (this is meant to be a pure and simple complement). Really admire you and Sarah (for very different reasons - there is some overlap there of course).

I remember your posts about Zach. But never suspected that it would be him. Amazing. I hope I am not pulling out memories and emotions that you'd rather keep buried in past by asking this: do you regret that she never conceived with Tobias or Zach? Or looking back at it now is it more of sigh of relief that it didn't happen? Perhaps you are neutral: probably that's the best way to deal with stuff that life throws at you and you can't control.

Shifting gears completely, have you been rewarded by some good luck (PIA action with Sarah, for instance) recently?

Is Jamal still visiting every single morning?