Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:09 am

Did you ever think that this would be your sex life? Did you ever think that you would allow your fantasy to go to this level? Does knowing that your wife's cunt is now owned by a strong powerful black man and that it is his seed filling your wife's married cunt and that your purpose is now just to eat his cum, is it the most powerful sexual feeling you've ever had? Do you get what you need from your marriage now that a real man with a real man's cock has now replaced you in your wife's bed? I bet I know the answers to these questions but I would really like to hear your responses.
Last edited by SutterKane on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am

Subguy so Hot getting a gravity feed Creampie. Sarah's pussy is off limits, but you aren't. Is Jamal into giving it to you straight from the tap? Maybe peg you? Could be Sarah is setting that up for you with the increased ass play. Keep us updated. You are one Lucky Man

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:54 pm

I could not agree more! Sounds like you are having incredible experiences, and I find myself hoping I’ll be just as lucky as you every time I read one of your updates.

I hope to hear more soon!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:23 pm

I know for a fact from my own experience... these moments are transforming for you all. You three may find the way that
is just perfect. Enjoy!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Subguy, I remember how disappointed I was when you signed off your old thread, saying you didn't think you'd be posting much here anymore because you and Sarah had settled into more or less a steady state (with Aaron, if I remember right) and there just wasn't much interesting stuff to post anymore.

How wrong you were! And how glad I am! :-)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:51 am

SutterKane wrote:Did you ever think that this would be your sex life? Did you ever think that you would allow your fantasy to go to this level?
Hell, no. But I never imagined any of this: getting turned by a wife who fucks other men. Discovering that I love being sub to a dominant male in a cuckold LS. When we started, I figured it would all be about swinging, but I was wrong. The funny thing is that I’m the one who has taken us this far.

My feelings on our current arrangement are still evolving. I am "concerned," to say the least, about the idea of not fucking my wife or giving her oral. But, on the other hand, I'm incredibly turned on by this development. She has a big, handsome black man who gives her unbelievable sexual enjoyment. What's not to love about that? He's become a major part of our lives in three months and that's sort of scary, but I'm a big believer in seeing where things lead. . . when a door opens, go through it. Do I get what I need from my marriage? Definitely, yes. Our marriage is so much more than sex. But even looking at our marriage from a sexual measure, Jamal actually adds to my sexual excitement, not diminishes it. I get turned on when he treats me like his sub. I know I get turned on every time they have sex. It is a new feeling for me to realize that Sarah is looking to me less and less for her sexual stimulation since Jamal is taking care of her. But, on the other hand, we’re still relating to each other sexually. It’s just different.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:08 am

vicg wrote:Subguy, I remember how disappointed I was when you signed off your old thread, saying you didn't think you'd be posting much here anymore because you and Sarah had settled into more or less a steady state (with Aaron, if I remember right) and there just wasn't much interesting stuff to post anymore.

How wrong you were! And how glad I am! :-)
Ha! Yes, exactly. How wrong I was. I would never have guessed we would go down this path. That's what I love about this LS. Thanks for your nice words.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 am

subguy80 wrote:
SutterKane wrote:Did you ever think that this would be your sex life? Did you ever think that you would allow your fantasy to go to this level?
Do I get what I need from my marriage? Definitely, yes. Our marriage is so much more than sex. But even looking at our marriage from a sexual measure, Jamal actually adds to my sexual excitement, not diminishes it. I get turned on when he treats me like his sub. I know I get turned on every time they have sex. It is a new feeling for me to realize that Sarah is looking to me less and less for her sexual stimulation since Jamal is taking care of her. But, on the other hand, we’re still relating to each other sexually. It’s just different.

I do understand. Sexuality takes many changing forms and what would be anathema to you at 22 might be what you want and need at 50. Being in control and dominant over a submissive woman can change into being the submissive and receptive one to to a dominant male or female. I have gone from being the dominant male to more of a supporting role in getting her what she needs (truly what she has always needed) sexually. I helped her see that she is a size queen and needs really big cock to be sexually satisfied and that I was not going to be able to satisfy her needs. Compersion has become my reward for seeing that my wife gets all the big cock she needs from her Bulls. The sexual high of watching her being fucked by a strong black man with a huge cock is greater than my strongest orgasm. Watching her come unglued ridding his big black cock, wild in so many ways like I could never do to her with my much smaller cock. Sexually she has become someone I never knew she had inside her. Having her tell me how much better his cock fucks her than I ever could, sends me into a drug like high. Intense does not begin to describe it! But I'm sure you know how that feels first hand.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:52 am

subguy80 wrote:
Hell, no. But I never imagined any of this: getting turned by a wife who fucks other men. Discovering that I love being sub to a dominant male in a cuckold LS. When we started, I figured it would all be about swinging, but I was wrong. The funny thing is that I’m the one who has taken us this far.

My feelings on our current arrangement are still evolving. I am "concerned," to say the least, about the idea of not fucking my wife or giving her oral. But, on the other hand, I'm incredibly turned on by this development. She has a big, handsome black man who gives her unbelievable sexual enjoyment. What's not to love about that? He's become a major part of our lives in three months and that's sort of scary, but I'm a big believer in seeing where things lead. . . when a door opens, go through it. Do I get what I need from my marriage? Definitely, yes. Our marriage is so much more than sex. But even looking at our marriage from a sexual measure, Jamal actually adds to my sexual excitement, not diminishes it. I get turned on when he treats me like his sub. I know I get turned on every time they have sex. It is a new feeling for me to realize that Sarah is looking to me less and less for her sexual stimulation since Jamal is taking care of her. But, on the other hand, we’re still relating to each other sexually. It’s just different.

How you describe your marriage is much how Beth and i live. In our case he now occupies the master suite and i more and more accept
my place which is, as he loves to say, On My Knees mouth ready. Once i realized no matter how much Beth may care for him it would not
nor can it mar what we have. Good luck! Be open and communicate.
petey

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:19 am

Excuse me, when I play the "spoilsport" once again. Hope you don't mind;) I know you feel comfortable with the current situation, and of course that’s perfectly fine. But maybe it's not so bad to hear a different voice for a change. You said, that Sarah is looking to you less and less for her sexual stimulation. Somehow, I doubt if this is really such desirable development. Yes I know, you say you're still relating to eachother sexually, just differently, for example through tantra. Don’t get me wrong, as you said yourself there is much more to a marriage than sex, and I'm not concerned or see any danger that Sarah will stop loving you. But as unlikely as it seems today, I think you should be at least a little concerned that Sarah's love for you could possibly change from a "romantic love" to a more "platonic love" over time, if you becoming sexually less appealing and desirable for Sarah, especially in regard of having penetrative sex with you. Also I don't think that not having or only very sporadically having penetrative/vaginal sex with your spouse is really a "healthy" thing for your marriage in the longterm.
And what about Sarah? I already ask you this before, even if Sarah has Jamal as substitute currently, doesn't she has the urge or longing for to feel your dick inside of her again after a while and feeling you cumming inside of her her??

You also said, that you can’t physically do a lot for Sarah and anyways she gets her needs satisfied elsewhere. Come on, are you really such a mediocre lover for Sarah comparing to one of her lovers, if his name is Jamal or Aaron or someone else? I can't imagine this. I mean, you're not in your 60s or 70s and don't get it up anymore. Don’t you think you sell yourself short here? Honestly, sometimes I have the impression, that you overstate a little with your supposed mediocrity as a lover for Sarah and with your "cuckoldness" (not sure if this word really exists ;)). Or aren't you able to give Sarah an orgasm with your dick anymore?

I know many questions. I hope you're able to answer some. It was not my intention to dampen your mood. Anyway, as always I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:36 am

Serrand wrote:I don't think that not having or only very sporadically having penetrative/vaginal sex with your spouse is really a "healthy" thing for your marriage in the longterm. And what about Sarah? I already ask you this before, even if Sarah has Jamal as substitute currently, doesn't she has the urge or longing for to feel your dick inside of her again after a while and feeling you cumming inside of her her??
You also said, that you can’t physically do a lot for Sarah and anyways she gets her needs satisfied elsewhere. Come on, are you really such a mediocre lover for Sarah comparing to one of her lovers, if his name is Jamal or Aaron or someone else? I can't imagine this. I mean, you're not in your 60s or 70s and don't get it up anymore. Don’t you think you sell yourself short here? Honestly, sometimes I have the impression, that you overstate a little with your supposed mediocrity as a lover for Sarah and with your "cuckoldness" (not sure if this word really exists ;)). Or aren't you able to give Sarah an orgasm with your dick anymore?
When I said I can't do much for her sexually, I was referring to our current situation. I can't have anything to do with her pussy, not even touching. So, I meant my sexual"options" with her right now are limited. I have always been able to satisfy my wife and give her strong orgasms. That's not an issue. She doesn't play with other men because I can't satisfy her (despite what we've told Jamal). Does she miss my penis being inside her occasionally? I like to think so, but so far she is managing fine without it. That doesn't concern me and I don't think it's affecting our marriage in the least.

I don't necessarily agree with your comment that it's not "healthy" to not have penetrative sex with your wife. You are welcome to your opinion, but I think marriages can be perfectly happy without penetrative sex. I personally want a marriage with a good sexual component and I feel that I get that, even though penetrative sex is off the table right now. I like to think that sexual satisfaction can be in many forms other than the traditional.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:59 am

Thanks for sharing so much of your story, Subguy. It's informative and, for me, exciting. I wish you and Sarah the best as you go forward. I'm struck by how well you seem to keep your focus on your relationship with Sarah even as your sexual options have been so limited. Sexy as your story is, I read it as about a man in love....

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:45 am

Thanks for sharing so much of your story, Subguy. It's informative and, for me, exciting. I wish you and Sarah the best as you go forward. I'm struck by how well you seem to keep your focus on your relationship with Sarah even as your sexual options have been so limited. Sexy as your story is, I read it as about a man in love....

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:19 am

Subguy80 - The arrangement Sarah has got with Jamal and your role in it is all insanely hot. Thrilling just to read about the bits and pieces you share. Living through it must be even more thrilling (like bungee jumping may be - just kidding).

However, like Serrand, I am bit concerned too - the underlying reasons for that may be very different though - I don't know. With Aaron you were assured that nothing beyond the sexual playtime would develop between Sarah and him because they didn't have anything in common. I can't recall any stories of Sarah going out with Aaron. However with Jamal I am really curious about dymanics of their relationship outside sexual playtime. From what you shared with us, it appears that the lust that Sarah has for Jamal is super intense and unprecedented (and that's crazy hot and immensely worrying too). I get rock hard when I read about Sarah constantly touching his cock, licking his armpits and thighs,... But if that's coupled with great connection outside the bed and if they really enjoy their outings (while keeping their outings non-sexual - that's why I had asked many questions about that earlier) then I would be worried.

Additionally, how many concessions is Sarah allowing Jamal? For example, is he allowed to take (and keep) Sarah's pictures?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Sub, Have you talked to Sarah about just what it is that turns her on so much? Is it just that he's not you? That it's just being wanted by a man that's not her husband making her feel sexy and desirable? Or that Jamal is sporting a big cock and that she has become addicted to his size? That Jamal is just a better cocksman than you are? That the taboo of a middle class married white wife, willingly and with her husbands approval, giving her cunt up to a well hung black man? That she gets off on "Humiliating" you by fucking a big cock'd black man? A combo of some or all of the above? Which of the above turns you on the most?
My sweet little (5'2") wife LOVES Big Black Cock. She loves all of the above. She insist that I be there and watch her go wild on a real mans cock. She love to tell me how much better he fills her up and how he fucks her "Like only a big black man can fuck a white women's cunt!" and that "I shouldn't even try because you couldn't ever give me what I've always need, Big Black Cock!". My wife loves me and I her. This is just sexual play for us and it ALL about us.
If you're (not subguy80, he knows what I feel, I mean the rest of you reading) not into being cucked, then you won't understand the erotic thrill of it all.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:53 am

@Ben_Bradman and @SutterKane. You both ask some good questions, but I don't have answers to all of them. At least not yet. Why is Sarah so fascinated with Jamal? Sarah and I talk a lot, as usual, but I'm trying not to push her for answers too much. For one thing, I don't think she knows, herself. It's too strong a statement to say she's going through a mid-life crisis, but she's going through a "phase." Since she stopped working, she's evolving a bit and exploring a lot of things, including her sexuality.

I don't think that his being black has much to do with it. Sarah has always enjoyed sex with black men, when the opportunity has come up, but she's never had a "thing" for black men. I think his age is more of a factor. I can see he gives her an ego boost. That's pretty normal and I love seeing her this way, feeling so good about herself. She loves his stamina, his enthusiasm for sex and the fact his cock is always hard (I can verify that from what I observed).

Is his cock size a factor? I used to think "no," since she has always enjoyed sex with men of normal or even a bit smaller than average size. I remember when we were swinging, there was one very handsome guy she loved to hook up with and I'd guess he was a bit under 5 inches, but she loved sex with him. Having said that, I think having regular sex with her "ex" BF, Aaron, for three years, got her accustomed to sex with a larger cock. I know cock size can be a touchy topic on this site and I try and steer away from controversy in my posts, but I will say that Sarah has no problem handling 8 inches. Statements to the contrary from men (and women) who claim it is physically impossible for a woman to fully take that much cock, I'm here to tell you that Sarah has no problems taking all of Jamal's 8 inches and fully, fully enjoying it. So, I think it's fair to say that while a larger cock isn't a "requirement" for her, she does really enjoy it. SutterKane, you ask if any of this turns me on? Yes, I admit that seeing her play with a bigger cock turns me on in a way that is more intense than watching her with a smaller guy. On the ethnicity issue, I think I am more turned on by the fact that he's black than she is. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.

Aside from the sexual aspect of their relationship, they have a lot more in common than she had with Aaron. Even though a 25-year-old and a 38-year-old are at different places in life, his personality and "likes" are more like hers (and mine, for that matter). Jamal is smart and mature for his age. When he and Sarah spend "non-sex" time together, it seems to be centered around things they have in common. For example (without getting into politics too much), Jamal is very involved politically in our local Florida races. He and Sarah have both spent time getting out the vote for Andrew Gillum and Jamal is passionate about a lot of the same things that Sarah is passionate about. Am I worried their common interests could lead to "more?" No, not really. Of course, it's something to stay vigilant about, but I don't see any signs of this evolving into more right now. I appreciate the concern some of you have expressed. Seriously. But, right now, I feel like things are in a good place.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 am

Great to hear from you. Thanks. Very glad and relieved to see your confidence on everything being in a good place/direction. I hope Jamal realizes (regardless of his excellent assets, skills and maturity, which you are attesting to) how exceptionally lucky he is to have someone like Sarah and you. Let's hope he continues to bring his best going forwards.

Please keep on updating us with as much frequency as you can. I know it takes time - and I appreciate that more often than not you do it for us and not yourself. Nevertheless, I would request that even if you feel it is routine and nothing new please do continue sharing happenings, highlights, thoughts, concerns, everything really with us. The arrangement for pre-10am visits everyday is fascinating for me. Everything else about you three is also like that. Hard to point out what exactly makes this legendary but it probably is all of it.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:12 pm

subguy80 wrote: Is his cock size a factor? I used to think "no," since she has always enjoyed sex with men of normal or even a bit smaller than average size. I remember when we were swinging, there was one very handsome guy she loved to hook up with and I'd guess he was a bit under 5 inches, but she loved sex with him. Having said that, I think having regular sex with her "ex" BF, Aaron, for three years, got her accustomed to sex with a larger cock. I know cock size can be a touchy topic on this site and I try and steer away from controversy in my posts, but I will say that Sarah has no problem handling 8 inches. Statements to the contrary from men (and women) who claim it is physically impossible for a woman to fully take that much cock, I'm here to tell you that Sarah has no problems taking all of Jamal's 8 inches and fully, fully enjoying it. So, I think it's fair to say that while a larger cock isn't a "requirement" for her, she does really enjoy it. SutterKane, you ask if any of this turns me on? Yes, I admit that seeing her play with a bigger cock turns me on in a way that is more intense than watching her with a smaller guy. On the ethnicity issue, I think I am more turned on by the fact that he's black than she is. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.
My wife used to tell me my cock was all she needed and that she couldn't imagine anything better. Now she can :) Now she proudly admits that shes a size queen. Now anything less than 8" and thick, she just turns down. Except me, when mine is working. But she tells me that mine is now her "Appetizer" cock that she uses to get her warmed up for her Bull. She says she can still feel me but not much because her Bull is around 11" and as thick as a coke can.She says that he and the other Bulls have remade her tight little cunt into something a real man can now use. My wife can take about 10" of his thick cock but not quite rest her cunt on his pubic bone. She tells him to stretch her out until she can take all of him balls deep. Thats my girl!
My wife gets off on being fucked by a black man and even more by having me watch her go wild on his black cock. I get off on watching her beg him to fill her with his strong black seed. He gets off on taking my white wife in front of me and then filling her white cunt up with his seed, all the while telling me how he's fucking my wife and do I like it. We all get off on the racial dynamic. He's a gentleman and considerate of our feelings and needs and we treat him with the same respect. We've negotiated all our limits long ago. He pushes both our buttons and we push his. We talk about how things are and are not going well and can say anything out in the open and we all listen to what each of us has to say.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:14 am

subguy80 wrote:

I don't necessarily agree with your comment that it's not "healthy" to not have penetrative sex with your wife. You are welcome to your opinion, but I think marriages can be perfectly happy without penetrative sex. I personally want a marriage with a good sexual component and I feel that I get that, even though penetrative sex is off the table right now. I like to think that sexual satisfaction can be in many forms other than the traditional.
Maybe I didn't express myself sufficiently well. I get what you saying, that a couple can have a fullfilling love/sex-life without engaging in penetrative sex. Though, I still think it's a very important part of a married couple's love life and I hope Sarah and you will resume to do it soon. But I don’t want to quarrel with you about this;) Generally, I was more concerned about your statement, that Sarah is looking to you less and less for her sexual stimulation. And I asked if this is really such a desirable development.

Another thing, I have to admit I'm curious, does Sarah follow your thread here still regularly? Or does she see this thread as your "personal refugium"?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:42 am

Serrand wrote:I was more concerned about your statement, that Sarah is looking to you less and less for her sexual stimulation. And I asked if this is really such a desirable development. Another thing, I have to admit I'm curious, does Sarah follow your thread here still regularly? Or does she see this thread as your "personal refugium"?
She doesn't read my thread. I'll tell her about comments that are made every once in a while, but generally this thread is almost like a "diary" for me. She considers it sort of personal. Sarah is looking to me less for those sex acts that stimulate her pussy (fucking, obviously, also oral and clitoral stimulation). Since that's a big part of her sex life, I made the comment she's looking to me less and less. However, we're still "connecting" on other sexual levels. One thing I've noticed over the past few weeks is that I bring her into my masturbation more than in the past. Beating off for me was generally a solitary act. I'd beat off when I was alone or watching her, or in the shower (sometimes in the bathroom stall at work). But it generally didn't involve her. Lately that has changed. I will masturbate at night next to her, or mornings when I wake up with a hard-on (which is every morning.) She will sometimes lay close to me, on her side, facing me, and just watch. Sometimes I'll ask her to tell me some hot details about sex with Jamal, it doesn't even matter if she's told me before. Sometimes she'll play with my nipples, or my balls. Sometimes she'll slide up and put her arms around my shoulders and cuddle me and kiss me while I'm doing my thing. Jacking off now is more often an act that involves her on some level. I'm finding that it can be a very intimate and tender thing that we share, as well as erotic and fun.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:02 am

It’s so cool that you’re able to share that aspect of your sexuality with your wife.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 pm

It's so much fun to hear the stories of your life. How you and Sarah are navigating through this sexual thread is amazing and ever changing. I look forward to hearing more from you.

A couple of things to comment more on. I have an 8 inch cock. I never thought of is as anything but normal until the internet (I'm over 60). When I was fully hard and having sex with a woman, it would take a while for my partner to relax enough to be able to take me fully. Even then, I learned not to ram too hard, as my partner would yelp in pain. I have know idea where a guy with a 10 inch cock goes when fully in a woman.

Second, as I am pretty involved in politics here in Florida, thanks to Sarah for working for Gillum.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Since a motorcycle accident few years ago i haven't been able to get a usable erection. We haven't had penetrative sex in five years. I can masturbate to orgasm thankfully but we have had to do other things to get her what she truly needs. It was humbling for me to see her going wild on her Bull's big black cock and know that I had never made her feel anything close to what he can give her. Don't get me wrong, she would have multiple rolling orgasms on my cock, but I was her first and only man. Now she tells me she truly knows what it means to be fucked by a real cock with a real man driving it. I'm so very happy that I could give her this and she thanks me that I put her sexual needs ahead of my emotional needs.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 am

I met my Atlanta friend Eric yesterday. He was in our area on business and had a few-hours to kill at the airport before his flight back home. For those who don’t follow my postings, or don’t feel like digging back through old posts (which is understandable), he’s a good friend and the only friend to have fucked Sarah (so far).

I filled him in about Jamal. Eric thinks I’m completely insane for agreeing to be “pussy free” with Sarah. I didn’t expect him to understand. Besides, I don’t have 100% control over it. Sarah also wants it, so it isn’t really my decision (even though she did ask me about it, first). He also can’t believe she is being exclusive with Jamal. I think Eric was hoping he’d still be able to have sex with her every once in a while.

As for him, he’s getting serious about a woman who is still having sex with her ex. He said he’s stopped “going down” on her because he loses his erection when he imagines another guy’s cock might have recently been in her pussy. I told him that not all guys would find that a turn-off (like me, for example). Apparently, although this woman has feelings for Eric, she is also enjoying the sex with her ex too much to stop. I’m helping Eric get his head around the concept that it’s OK to realize he can’t give her 100% of the sex she needs, or wants. That doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with him or that he’s lacking. I pointed to Sarah as an example. He says he understands what I’m talking about in theory, but he can’t accept it fully on an emotional level. At least not yet. It will be interesting to see how he handles this. I think the fact that he has fucked Sarah several times and that Sarah and I can incorporate that into our marriage has helped him a bit in his own situation, when the tables are turned on him!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:46 am

You kind were thrust into the situation by Sarah. From what I gathered, she told you to either accept her in a non-monogamous relationship, or we aren't going to be together. He may have to learn to enjoy her having a second lover. It takes a while to get used to the idea of eating a used pussy. That being said, he may get into it big time.