Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
RGB49FL
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Well, good to know she's human and has the same luck as everyone else.

I haven't seen any more posts about her and Aaron's meeting the other couple while you were gone. Any more details?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 am

RGB49FL wrote:I haven't seen any more posts about her and Aaron's meeting the other couple while you were gone. Any more details?
I assume you mean the swinger's group?! They only went to one house party while I was gone. There was another party recently that Sarah didn't want to attend, so Aaron went alone. She doesn't seem to be to enthused about the group. She apparently had a good enough time once, but she told me she had forgotten how "public" it can be. She wasn't used to having sex in front of others, while other people were watching, and she didn't really like that. She said that although a number of the guys there were attractive enough, none of them really did much for her, sexually, at least those she did connect with.

So, I'm not sure how active she'll be in that group. Right now she is occupied with her body builder friend.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

You mentioned that Sarah teaches yoga, oh man, this makes her even hotter in my imagiation. I hope you don't mind. Betting you're profiting from it in your sex with your wife ;). I think, I can understand a little better why it must be kind of addictive for you to be married to Sarah.

Regarding her newest interest the bodybuilder, can I ask you about your own fitness, I mean, do you also go to the gym regularly or make sport? Don't get me wrong, but I would imagine, if you're married to a hot yoga teacher like Sarah, who obviously attracts the intention of all kind of men, that's a huge motivation for yourself to stay in best physical shape you can?
Oh, I know from my own experience with the daily obligations at work and family it's sometimes difficult to find time or the motivation to go to the fitness studio regularly, but in the end you benefit from it. Maybe especially in the case, if you face some "male competation" in form of a body builder :).
Of course, I have no doubt that Sarah loves who you are, logically otherwise she wouldn’t be married to you and have your children. But you will certainly agree, if Sarah is physically attracted towards you it doesn't hurt either. Excuse me for rambling around here.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 am

Serrand wrote:Regarding her newest interest the bodybuilder, can I ask you about your own fitness, I mean, do you also go to the gym regularly or make sport? Don't get me wrong, but I would imagine, if you're married to a hot yoga teacher like Sarah, who obviously attracts the intention of all kind of men, that's a huge motivation for yourself to stay in best physical shape you can?
Oh, I know from my own experience with the daily obligations at work and family it's sometimes difficult to find time or the motivation to go to the fitness studio regularly, but in the end you benefit from it. Maybe especially in the case, if you face some "male competation" in form of a body builder :).
Of course, I have no doubt that Sarah loves who you are, logically otherwise she wouldn’t be married to you and have your children. But you will certainly agree, if Sarah is physically attracted towards you it doesn't hurt either. Excuse me for rambling around here.
I try and keep myself in shape, although I don’t do yoga. I started lifting weights in high school because I wanted to put on some muscle and I still try and get to the gym at least three times a week. I find that I’m doing more aerobics and fewer weights as I get older. I'll be 38 this year. God, how did that happen?

I’m 6’1” and 170, so still on the slimmer side, but I do have definition. I’m happy with how I look in a bathing suit and Sarah has always found my body sexy. I decided early on that I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, compete physically with Aaron. He has one of those naturally muscular bodies that I always envied. Despite her present fascination with Mr. Body Builder (I’ll call him Alex), overly muscular guys have not been her “type,” which makes her attraction to this new guy so interesting.

We both believe in healthy eating and staying fit is a part of that. But, yes, I admit that part of my motivation in working out is to “stay in the game,” so to speak, and keep up with my very fit and attractive wife.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Curious about this new development. How often has Sarah met this new guy Alex so far? Is there a possibilty, that he'll replace Aaron as Sarah's primary "playmate", at least for a while?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:35 am

Xalar11 wrote:Curious about this new development. How often has Sarah met this new guy Alex so far? Is there a possibilty, that he'll replace Aaron as Sarah's primary "playmate", at least for a while?
They've only gotten together twice. I'm sure he won't replace Aaron because I get the feeling this isn't going to be a long term thing. He's been texting her and wants to get together this afternoon or evening. She hasn't seen Aaron in a week and the two of them have plans today. I did something very horny yesterday. I decided to drive over to the store where he works and check him out. Sarah says she hasn't shown him a picture of me, so there was no rick he'd know who I was. It was incredibly hot watching him from a distance and knowing he had fucked Sarah and would fuck her again. I even went over and asked him a couple of questions, pretending I needed some advice. I had a little trouble talking and was almost tongue tied.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:00 pm

So, did you think he was a pretty hot guy then, or just that the situation of him not knowing who you were was hot? Are you curious about the other kinky stuff he may want to do, since he mentioned that to Sarah?

Do you want to be involved in some way with him? Curious minds want to know.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 am

RGB49FL wrote:So, did you think he was a pretty hot guy then, or just that the situation of him not knowing who you were was hot? Are you curious about the other kinky stuff he may want to do, since he mentioned that to Sarah?

I found it hot because he didn’t know he was talking to the “husband.” Also, even though I had seen a few pictures of him, there’s nothing like the feeling you get in your stomach when you see the guy for the first time who is cuckolding you.

As far as future kinky acts, he’s putting pressure on her to go bare. She’s asked him to get tested, so if he can prove he’s fully clean, that could be hot for all of us. He hasn’t mentioned anything more about “sharing her” with his friends. I think that might have been something he said in the heat of the moment, but it’s hot to think about. Actually, Sarah doesn’t know that much about him yet, so it’s hard to say how kinky he can get.

He recently sent Sarah a picture of his erect cock and told her to show me so I could see the cock that had been inside his wife’s pussy. He seems to text a lot, so it could be kinky to have a bull who is into sending pictures and comments. I love that stuff. And, yes, I'd love to be involved with him in any way he and Sarah want.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:25 pm

I think it’s pretty hot that he sent the picture to Sarah with instructions to show it to you so you’d know what’s been in her sweet married pussy! It sounds like he’ll be very comfortable openly cuckolding you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:26 am

He got his clean bill of health from the clinic recently. He told her he'd refrain from having sex with other women if she'd go bareback with him. She wants to do it and I want her too, as well.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Sweet. So, hopefully you'll be having another brand of cream pie to sample. I hope he not only holds off fucking other women, but doesn't masturbate either. Have a nice big load of cum to pump into Sarah.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:29 am

I want to pose a question to any of you guys or gals who care to respond and weigh in. Sarah will be barebacking with her new playmate, bodybuilder Ken. He’s been recently tested and the plan is that he’ll cum inside her. He has this kink about impregnating a woman and often tells Sarah he wants to “breed” her. A lot of that is probably just his talk in the heat of passion, but it’s all very hot and Sarah and I want him to ejaculate in her for all the obvious reasons.

Here’s the question: Does Sarah tell Ken that she’s had her tubes tied (which she has) or does she say nothing about being sterile and play along? She is 37, so theoretically could conceive. Does she let him think that there is a possibility he could give her a baby and play into his kink? OK, she’s not being totally truthful with him, but he’s the one pushing this fantasy, so what’s the harm? Is it wrong to withhold this piece of information?

Not telling him gives all of us lots of hot fantasy opportunities. Maybe I even encourage him and openly tell him to fuck her and give us a baby? I can see both sides of this. Sarah and I are inclined to play along with the charade for a while since she doesn’t think this fling with him will be long-term, anyway; and, no one is really getting hurt by her not telling him. Or, are we missing something?

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:34 am

I wouldn't tell him, just play along. Should be intense roleplay for you and Sarah, and it will be a fun secret to share. You could even play like you're nervous about it. Probably should own up at some point, but why not let all three of you indulge a fantasy? And I mean, last thing in the world you want to do is make him think at some point it's acceptable to ask about getting them untied, right? That seems like that would be a real downer.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

There are lots of people who have lots of sex and never have children, even when they really want them. And, this isn't a marriage proposal, where her withholding her inability to have children would be a very significant issue for the groom.

And, Sarah can say things like "I hope you have really potent sperm and can knock me up". That could be a true statement, even if she knows it's impossible. And, as bj mentioned, you can act nervous about it. That's why you want to eat her immediately after, to get his cream out of her pussy. If the relationship goes on for a long time, then you may want to address the issue.

Go for it. Have fun.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Will it hurt him if he never knows? No
Will it possibly motivate him to fuck the bejesus out of her as he futilely attempts to get her pregnant? Possibly
Will the thought of it turn all of you on as you play various sides of the kink? Hopefully a lot.
I wouldn’t tell him just yet, if ever.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm

I can only agree with the others here. It could provide some hot role-playing. Basically, do whatever you and Sarah feel comfortable with. It isn't the case, that he's in any position to complain, no matter what you do.

Again, I hope I'm not too nosy, but does he know in the meantime, that you and Sarah have already two kids together? Or would he think he would try to give Sarah her first child?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:43 am

Thanks for the input! We've decided to "play along" with him and Sarah won't tell him she's been "fixed." We both like the idea of me being nervous about them having unprotected sex. She's told him that she and I are trying to have another baby but we haven't been successful. And yes, he knows we have two kids already. She's told him she wants his "strong" sperm to give her a baby and to do the job I can't seem to do.

Their "game" is that I supposedly don't know that he is cuming inside her. My understanding is that he "pulls out." We'll play with that for a while and see where it goes. I told Sarah eventually I want this scenario: I to be present when they're fucking. I want her to be so turned on that she pulls him into her and says, "Don't pull out! Cum in me!" I'll be freaked out and say, "Honey, what are you doing? He has to pull out!" And, of course, he'll shoot in her. Her excuse will be that it's a "safe" time of the month and that I shouldn't worry. I'll still worry and he will gloat and think that he has given her a baby. Maybe I'll go down on her and try and lick his sperm out of her to reduce the odds of her getting pregnant. He should love that. I know I would love it.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Great. Possibly the next time you could then tell him to not cum in Sarah's pussy, but cum in your mouth instead. Give him that alternative.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:03 am

subguy80 wrote:
RGB49FL wrote:So, did you think he was a pretty hot guy then, or just that the situation of him not knowing who you were was hot? Are you curious about the other kinky stuff he may want to do, since he mentioned that to Sarah?

I found it hot because he didn’t know he was talking to the “husband.” Also, even though I had seen a few pictures of him, there’s nothing like the feeling you get in your stomach when you see the guy for the first time who is cuckolding you.

As far as future kinky acts, he’s putting pressure on her to go bare. She’s asked him to get tested, so if he can prove he’s fully clean, that could be hot for all of us. He hasn’t mentioned anything more about “sharing her” with his friends. I think that might have been something he said in the heat of the moment, but it’s hot to think about. Actually, Sarah doesn’t know that much about him yet, so it’s hard to say how kinky he can get.

He recently sent Sarah a picture of his erect cock and told her to show me so I could see the cock that had been inside his wife’s pussy. He seems to text a lot, so it could be kinky to have a bull who is into sending pictures and comments. I love that stuff. And, yes, I'd love to be involved with him in any way he and Sarah want.
He's a competitive bodybuilder and you said you're a slim 170 pounds, right? So he probably outweighs you by 50 pounds or so of solid muscle? In addition to what you mentioned, I'd imagine it was also hot being in the presence of this kind of physical specimen your wife now prefers compared to you.

The contrast between you two is very interesting to me. Just kind of hammers home the idea of your wife preferring the bigger, stronger alpha male and leaving absolutely no doubt about it. That is hot. Very hot.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 am

Maybe, I see one problem with this fantasy play. Aren't you concerned, the Bodybuilder, I think you called him Ken, could get overly possessive of Sarah, if he thinks he tries to impregnate her?
If it comes to this issue, does Ken have any idea how deeply you and Sarah love eachother?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 am

billy12345 wrote:He's a competitive bodybuilder and you said you're a slim 170 pounds, right? So he probably outweighs you by 50 pounds or so of solid muscle? In addition to what you mentioned, I'd imagine it was also hot being in the presence of this kind of physical specimen your wife now prefers compared to you.

The contrast between you two is very interesting to me. Just kind of hammers home the idea of your wife preferring the bigger, stronger alpha male and leaving absolutely no doubt about it. That is hot. Very hot.
Yeah, I'm sure he has 50 pounds of muscle on me. Standing next to him, I was intimidated, but also turned on. I felt "small" and when I looked at his forearms or thighs, I kept imagining them wrapped around my wife. Aaron has muscles, but I don't feel small or humbled by his size. But this guy is in another league. I've never seen, or known, Sarah to be sexual with a "muscle guy." I never knew she was physically attracted to this look. You mention her preference for "the bigger, stronger alpha male" and I think you're right in that she is intrigued by more than just his size. She's also attracted to his aggressiveness in bed and his overall dominant personality.

He mentioned to her he wants to meet me. I don't think he's being polite and trying to bond with the husband of the woman he's fucking. I'm sure he wants to play his big bull role in front of Sarah. I wonder if he'll recognize me from the time I stopped by and spoke to him during his work, or whether I was just another faceless customer asking questions? We'll find out.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 am

subguy80 wrote:
billy12345 wrote:He's a competitive bodybuilder and you said you're a slim 170 pounds, right? So he probably outweighs you by 50 pounds or so of solid muscle? In addition to what you mentioned, I'd imagine it was also hot being in the presence of this kind of physical specimen your wife now prefers compared to you.

Yeah, I'm sure he has 50 pounds of muscle on me. Standing next to him, I was intimidated, but also turned on. I felt "small" and when I looked at his forearms or thighs, I kept imagining them wrapped around my wife. Aaron has muscles, but I don't feel small or humbled by his size. But this guy is in another league. I've never seen, or known, Sarah to be sexual with a "muscle guy." I never knew she was physically attracted to this look. You mention her preference for "the bigger, stronger alpha male" and I think you're right in that she is intrigued by more than just his size. She's also attracted to his aggressiveness in bed and his overall dominant personality.

He mentioned to her he wants to meet me. I don't think he's being polite and trying to bond with the husband of the woman he's fucking. I'm sure he wants to play his big bull role in front of Sarah. I wonder if he'll recognize me from the time I stopped by and spoke to him during his work, or whether I was just another faceless customer asking questions? We'll find out.
Oh my god. This scenario is so hot. My ex was really attracted to this kind of guy and I would've loved for her to cuckold me. The idea of her making us strip naked and comparing our bodies side by side is really hot. She'd basically be laughing at what I look like and telling me how much more of a man the bodybuilder was. Perhaps you'll get to experience something similar!

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:51 am

subguy80 wrote: He mentioned to her he wants to meet me. I don't think he's being polite and trying to bond with the husband of the woman he's fucking. I'm sure he wants to play his big bull role in front of Sarah. I wonder if he'll recognize me from the time I stopped by and spoke to him during his work, or whether I was just another faceless customer asking questions? We'll find out.

Maybe a trip for you two to look for new tile for the bathroom? And maybe your contractor needs to go along to help choose ?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

Wisher wrote:Maybe a trip for you two to look for new tile for the bathroom? And maybe your contractor needs to go along to help choose ?
Yes, that’s a very hot suggestion. I’ve thought about doing something similar with Sarah, but without bringing our “contractor,” Aaron, along. Sarah wants to keep Aaron separate from Ken for now. Aaron knows about Ken and doesn’t seem to mind. Aaron apparently has some new “friends” of his own that keep him busy.

I still haven’t met Ken. Sarah told him she often puts me in the chastity cage and he was very intrigued by that. He said he wants me “caged” when he meets me for the first time. If Sarah and I did stop by Home Depot to talk to him, I’m sure I’d be caged. I’d be the neutered husband standing with his wife next to the virile and muscular bull. It’s interesting, Sarah calls him her Bull. She never used that term with Aaron. He was her BF, sometimes her “lover,” but never “bull.” But Ken is her “bull.” Maybe it has something to do with his size, but I think it’s probably more than just that.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:32 am

The developments around Ken sounding quite intriguing and exciting, no doubt about it. From your description it seems he's a little more demanding or "aggressive" comparing to Aaron. Maybe that's what you and Sarah are looking for in this moment. But I would also recommend to act with a little caution regarding Ken.

Please excuse me, if I pry too much into your affairs. I think you mentioned that Ken is single and about your age. Do you know, if he was married before or has already children? I ask, because if Ken has no the other attachments it could increase the possibilty, in my opinion, that he could get too serious or too possessive about Sarah over playing this "impression-fantasy". Maybe he could fall for Sarah and wanting her all for himself?
Don't get me wrong, I know it's very likely that my concerns are completely unfounded. Maybe you have talked with Sarah already about this. I only want you and Sarah to be careful. So, enjoy your fantasy. And, of course, don't forget to report us about it;)