Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:07 am

subguy80 wrote:What I do know is that I am enjoying being present more often when Sarah has sex with Aaron. I see them interact sexually more often, groping, kissing and sexy talk. Sarah will often include me, too. There is this constant tone of eroticism in the house.
Not to mention the constant undertone of eroticism that's building in your new Jailbird chastity cage as you get to watch them interact in that manner without the relief of masturbation :whip:

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am

How many of you have experienced one of “those moments” when you realized your wife would fuck a guy and it’s not anything either of you had set up or planned? Maybe he’s a stranger or maybe he’s a friend. You watched your wife go from a friendly conversation with this guy to something more. You know the line has been crossed and she wants to fuck this guy and there’s nothing you can do about it. More accurately, you know you don’t want to stop it because you’re a cuckold and you thrive on that feeling.

Sarah and I usually don’t go to our gym together. When I go, I go before work in the morning and she goes in the afternoon. Yesterday I took the afternoon off and with no kids, we decided to go together. We were proceeding through our routine when I noticed this guy, mid-20s, with a couple of his friends. He seemed to be observing us, watching us (her). No matter what piece of equipment we were working on, he seemed to always be close by.

At one point he asked if he could work in between our sets on bicep curls. Sarah responded quickly, with a smile and said, “of course, no problem.” I looked at her and she gave me a sly smile. He increased the weights a lot, completed his set and then left the weights at that higher setting. He looked back to make sure Sarah noticed. He was deliberately trying to impress her. He was the kind of alpha male who was used to having good luck with women.

Suddenly my cell phone rang. It was work, so I knew I had to take the call. I told Sarah I was going outside for better reception. The call took longer than I thought and I was going to have to go home and send them a document they couldn’t find at work. I came back inside and looked for Sarah. She was standing next to Mr. Testosterone. He was showing her how to use a particular machine, putting his hands on her hips and lower back to demonstrate the right technique, keeping his hands on her longer than he should have. She was smiling and obviously enjoying herself. At one point, she laughed and brushed her hand across his chest. She was giving him a message, giving him her approval for his advances.

I walked over and explained to Sarah why I had to go home. We drove together, so I assumed she’d come back with me (after giving this guy her number, of course). She surprised me by saying she was getting some good pointers from “Michael” and would like to stay longer.

He put his hand on her shoulder and said he would be happy to drive her home. He left his hand there and didn’t remove it when I looked at him, a ballsy and challenging gesture to me. My first reaction was to be defensive, but I quickly caught myself. I knew Sarah well enough to understand she had allowed him to get this far and that she wanted this. And to be honest, I was turned on by his forwardness.

I looked at him and he looked back at me with confidence. This guy knew he had just gone in for the kill and he had succeeded. He gave me a smirk that said: “I’m going to fuck your wife and there’s nothing you can do about it.” More important, he knew that I knew he would fuck my wife and that gave him energy and power. It was the ultimate act of an alpha male putting the beta male in his place. It all happened so fast, the way it played out. I had a knot in my stomach, but my dick was hard and pushing against my cage.

Sarah is too cautious and smart to get into a stranger’s car, so we decided I would come back and get her when she texted me. An hour later, I went back and found them in the juice bar. They both got up when I approached and he kissed her before she left with me. He barely looked at me. She has his phone number. She said they don’t have any definite plans to meet up, yet, but it will happen. There was no sex yet, but I was cuckolded in the most direct and intense way. I'm not sure how she'll tell Aaron about this, but she'll figure it out.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:40 am

Not only did Mr. Testosterone put you in your place, Sarah allowed it to happen or more importantly, made it happen. This is a pretty humbling thing, even for a cuck. I can only imagine the pressure in your cage as well as your angst.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 am

Good thing you had your cage on
although I'm not sure an embarrassing boner wasn't the appropriate
you've got this
signal to send "Michael"

Are you aware of the celebrity look-a-like sites where you send a pic and get a match?
I'm not asking because I'd like to know who "Michael" resembles.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 am

Oops, totally read over that.
I'm not flaming here, it's just a thought that popped into my head not having read that rather important tidbit about the kids not being around.
Actually the situation sounds like an interesting couple staycation while the kiddos are away.
Continued success subguy.
Continued good luck on you and your wife's journey in this lifestyle.
Thanks for sharing.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:26 am

I want to hate Michael, but I have to admire his bravado.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:37 am

How are things at home? Have you been invited into the bedroom? If so, to watch or participate in some way? You've obviously got to be horny as hell and that cage keeps you that way because you can't get a release. That's one of the things that's so hot about this, you're basically neutered temporarily. I know, been there.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 am

D+D wrote:How are things at home? Have you been invited into the bedroom? If so, to watch or participate in some way? You've obviously got to be horny as hell and that cage keeps you that way because you can't get a release. That's one of the things that's so hot about this, you're basically neutered temporarily. I know, been there.
Things are good. No, I haven't been invited into their bedroom yet, but Sarah comes to me in my bedroom on a regular basis. We've slept together all night a couple of times, with her leaving my bed in the morning to crawl in with Aaron and get a morning fuck before he leaves for work. Although I'm somewhat disappointed I don't sleep with Sarah every night, there are tradeoffs that compensate for that.

Since they both have a key, I am kept in a constant state of arousal, never knowing when they could unlock me or re-lock me. Sarah did unlock me once over the weekend, the first time in almost a week of being caged. I am not allowed to penetrate her (at least not now), but she gave me amazing oral and we made slow love for over an hour. Aaron was in the house and aware of what we were doing. He left us alone. I took a shower and gave my guy a good cleaning without the cage and stayed uncaged for a couple of hours until Aaron locked me up again.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:02 am

Exciting developments

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 am

Very hot. After Sarah made you cum, did you lose any of your intense feelings or enthusiasm for Aaron being there and taking over your and Sarah's bedroom and penetration duties?

jay-jenna
Experienced

Unread post by jay-jenna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

That gym story was incredibly hot. I think it's something about the fact that everyone just knew what was happening and nothing needed to be said. Micheal asserted his dominance and no one questioned it. I totally understand the safety reasons, but going back to his place after or just him dropping her off at home would be amazing.

Would love to here more if they ever end up meeting up.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 pm

subguy80 wrote:How many of you have experienced one of “those moments” when you realized your wife would fuck a guy and it’s not anything either of you had set up or planned? Maybe he’s a stranger or maybe he’s a friend. You watched your wife go from a friendly conversation with this guy to something more. You know the line has been crossed and she wants to fuck this guy and there’s nothing you can do about it. More accurately, you know you don’t want to stop it because you’re a cuckold and you thrive on that feeling.

Sarah and I usually don’t go to our gym together. When I go, I go before work in the morning and she goes in the afternoon. Yesterday I took the afternoon off and with no kids, we decided to go together. We were proceeding through our routine when I noticed this guy, mid-20s, with a couple of his friends. He seemed to be observing us, watching us (her). No matter what piece of equipment we were working on, he seemed to always be close by.

At one point he asked if he could work in between our sets on bicep curls. Sarah responded quickly, with a smile and said, “of course, no problem.” I looked at her and she gave me a sly smile. He increased the weights a lot, completed his set and then left the weights at that higher setting. He looked back to make sure Sarah noticed. He was deliberately trying to impress her. He was the kind of alpha male who was used to having good luck with women.

Suddenly my cell phone rang. It was work, so I knew I had to take the call. I told Sarah I was going outside for better reception. The call took longer than I thought and I was going to have to go home and send them a document they couldn’t find at work. I came back inside and looked for Sarah. She was standing next to Mr. Testosterone. He was showing her how to use a particular machine, putting his hands on her hips and lower back to demonstrate the right technique, keeping his hands on her longer than he should have. She was smiling and obviously enjoying herself. At one point, she laughed and brushed her hand across his chest. She was giving him a message, giving him her approval for his advances.

I walked over and explained to Sarah why I had to go home. We drove together, so I assumed she’d come back with me (after giving this guy her number, of course). She surprised me by saying she was getting some good pointers from “Michael” and would like to stay longer.

He put his hand on her shoulder and said he would be happy to drive her home. He left his hand there and didn’t remove it when I looked at him, a ballsy and challenging gesture to me. My first reaction was to be defensive, but I quickly caught myself. I knew Sarah well enough to understand she had allowed him to get this far and that she wanted this. And to be honest, I was turned on by his forwardness.

I looked at him and he looked back at me with confidence. This guy knew he had just gone in for the kill and he had succeeded. He gave me a smirk that said: “I’m going to fuck your wife and there’s nothing you can do about it.” More important, he knew that I knew he would fuck my wife and that gave him energy and power. It was the ultimate act of an alpha male putting the beta male in his place. It all happened so fast, the way it played out. I had a knot in my stomach, but my dick was hard and pushing against my cage.

Sarah is too cautious and smart to get into a stranger’s car, so we decided I would come back and get her when she texted me. An hour later, I went back and found them in the juice bar. They both got up when I approached and he kissed her before she left with me. He barely looked at me. She has his phone number. She said they don’t have any definite plans to meet up, yet, but it will happen. There was no sex yet, but I was cuckolded in the most direct and intense way. I'm not sure how she'll tell Aaron about this, but she'll figure it out.
I suspect that there's more of a back story between the two of them than perhaps you're aware of. But either way, the effect it had on you and the end result are the same. And I'll bet Sarah got as much of a thrill doing that to you as you got from being on the receiving end.

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:38 pm

I would think that Aaron would not be happy with her going off on her own to pick up hunks. I thought he was in control and dominant in the relationship. It's one thing if he chooses to display and share her as his pet/toy/sub or whore, but it's a very different relationship if she is doing the choosing. Then he is not dominant but serving as a stud. What is the agreement about control?
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am

subguy80 wrote: Sarah is too cautious and smart to get into a stranger’s car, so we decided I would come back and get her when she texted me. An hour later, I went back and found them in the juice bar. They both got up when I approached and he kissed her before she left with me. He barely looked at me. She has his phone number. She said they don’t have any definite plans to meet up, yet, but it will happen. There was no sex yet, but I was cuckolded in the most direct and intense way. I'm not sure how she'll tell Aaron about this, but she'll figure it out.
You should encourage Sarah to go with him, he may well add another dimension to your relationship.

Good wishes

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:42 am

Say_Oy wrote:I would think that Aaron would not be happy with her going off on her own to pick up hunks. I thought he was in control and dominant in the relationship. It's one thing if he chooses to display and share her as his pet/toy/sub or whore, but it's a very different relationship if she is doing the choosing. Then he is not dominant but serving as a stud. What is the agreement about control?
Not sure that anyone controls Sarah except subguy. That' sounds crazy since he's sub, but he's her husband and she loves him and I suspect that she would quit fucking others period if he ask her to. She might not really want to, but I'm betting she would.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 am

Say_Oy wrote:I would think that Aaron would not be happy with her going off on her own to pick up hunks. I thought he was in control and dominant in the relationship. It's one thing if he chooses to display and share her as his pet/toy/sub or whore, but it's a very different relationship if she is doing the choosing. Then he is not dominant but serving as a stud. What is the agreement about control?
I don't fully know the answer to that question. I would say the "agreement about control" has changed in the past year with Aaron and is still changing. For one thing, Sarah has always called the shots, not Aaron. Yes, he is her dominant lover and when she has connected with other men, he's often had a controlling or at least overseeing role. But there is no question that he only does what Sarah wants and needs. Does he allow her to play with others because he knows he doesn't have the ability to stop her? Or does he actually enjoy it? Is it becoming part of his kink? I don't know, but wherever it's going, it seems to be working for all three of us.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 am

JeffBingham wrote: I suspect that there's more of a back story between the two of them than perhaps you're aware of. But either way, the effect it had on you and the end result are the same. And I'll bet Sarah got as much of a thrill doing that to you as you got from being on the receiving end.
It turns out you were right. A little more was going on and I have a feeling a lot more is going to happen. Sarah admitted she had seen Michael before at the gym. They seemed to have the same afternoon workout schedule. Although they never spoke, she says they “noticed” each other, smiled and he was beginning to flirt a bit with her. I’m sure he was also aware she was wearing a wedding ring. When he saw us together, maybe the idea of trying to make a move on a married woman in front of the husband was a big turn on for him.

Yesterday was the first day she saw him at the gym, again. I was at work and received a text from her that said,” Can I tell Michael you’re caged?” That took me completely by surprise and I felt a little like I had just received a punch in the stomach. But my reaction quickly turned to arousal. Yeah, why not? We have talked about being more public with the cuckold thing. The downside is that this guy and all of his friends would know about me if they saw me at the gym. But I usually don’t go during the afternoon, so what’s the risk, really? And even if I did see them, what would that feel like? Is it possible I might even enjoy that? The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea and texted back, “OK.”

We had a very hot discussion about all of this last night when I got home. She says she wants to go slowly with Michael and needs to have Aaron weigh in and get his perspective before anything happens. Regardless of what happens, I have been exposed a little more and I must say I love the feeling that some strangers know my secret.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:32 am

I think being caged might become the norm for. Sarah seems to be getting off on it and her dominance of you. She totally controls your sex now. Not even able to touch your dicky. When she comes to your bedroom, does she bring you a pussy full of Aaron's cum to enjoy?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:22 am

D+D wrote:When she comes to your bedroom, does she bring you a pussy full of Aaron's cum to enjoy?
Sometimes. I never know what to expect. Some evenings she'll join me in bed first. She might leave after we cuddle or have sex to go to Aaron, or she might spend the night with me. Sometimes she'll have a pussy full of cum from Aaron and sometimes she won't. Not knowing what to expect keeps me in a constant state of sexual arousal. For me, this has been the biggest plus and benefit of having Aaron living with us.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:21 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:When she comes to your bedroom, does she bring you a pussy full of Aaron's cum to enjoy?
Sometimes. I never know what to expect. Some evenings she'll join me in bed first. She might leave after we cuddle or have sex to go to Aaron, or she might spend the night with me. Sometimes she'll have a pussy full of cum from Aaron and sometimes she won't. Not knowing what to expect keeps me in a constant state of sexual arousal. For me, this has been the biggest plus and benefit of having Aaron living with us.
By have sex, you mean? Does she unlock you? Or by have sex do you do oral?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:39 am

D+D wrote:By have sex, you mean? Does she unlock you? Or by have sex do you do oral?
When I say we had sex, I mean every variation of sex except penetration of my dick into her pussy. I’m allowed penetration of my tongue or fingers. Sarah will unlock me when she wants to play with my dick, either sucking me, jacking or edging me. Otherwise, I could be caged and I perform oral on her, or we cuddle and talk dirty.

For the first time, Aaron, himself, unlocked me last night. He said he wanted to “reward” me after being denied fucking Sarah. I wasn't allowed to fuck her, of course, but I was allowed to get hard and play with myself, uncaged, and watch the two of them have sex in the living room. He put me back in the cage before bed. I still haven't been invited into “their” bed yet, but our "experiment" is about to change in a few days when the boys come home next week.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 am

You probably won't get to penetrate her as long as Aaron is there.....and maybe not after he leaves. It's very interesting to see what "they" have planned for you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:44 am

Sarah and Aaron are still sleeping. I'm going to try something this morning I haven't tried. I'm going to knock on their bedroom door and ask if I can come in and join them. I got up early and have been thinking about this. If they say, yes, then I will join them in their bed for the first time and anything could happen: stay caged and watch; stay caged and participate; be unlocked and asked to join; be unlocked and watch while they play. Any of those variations would be hot. Or, they may say, "no," and the thought of being denied entrance to their bed (my old bed) and listening, instead, through the door drives the cuckold part of me crazy.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 am

You can't lose. I'm anxious to find out whether or not they invited you in.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 am

Sorry SubGuy, but I do not think its your place to intrude, if they wanted to invite they would have done previously, I would be very surprised if Aaron and Sarah did not get offended by your attitude.