Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
RGB49FL
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 pm

As always, thanks for sharing. I think eventually he will fuck you, and that will add a whole another dimension to this relationship. Then, and I'm hoping it will happen sooner rather than later, you have will have at some level competition with your wife for his cock.

Whatever happens, it will be interesting.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:39 am

Well, your updates are always hot and exciting. So again, thank you for that. Beforehand, I hope I'm not getting on your nerves with my questions.
First, I completely agree with you, you don't necessarily must have penetrative sex with your partner to have great sex and feel deeply connected to eachother. As you said, there are many more parts to a fullfilling sex life, no doubt about that. And as long as this working for you personally, that's just fine. But on the other side I wonder doesn't Sarah miss to have penetrative sex with you, to make love to you, to be connected with you in this special intimate way?
I know, Sarah has her lovers for the "wild sex", but doesn't she miss the loving and sensuous component of having penetrative sex with you?
Maybe you're acting here a little "selfish" in not "sensually fucking" your wife ;) :)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 am

Serrand wrote:But on the other side I wonder doesn't Sarah miss to have penetrative sex with you, to make love to you, to be connected with you in this special intimate way? I know, Sarah has her lovers for the "wild sex", but doesn't she miss the loving and sensuous component of having penetrative sex with you?
Maybe you're acting here a little "selfish" in not "sensually fucking" your wife ;) :)
I know you're having trouble "getting your head around" this. I'm sure other readers feel the same way. I can assure you, Sarah and I are very connected in a special, intimate way, without penetrative sex. But I know what you're saying. We would all agree there is something unique and wonderful about connecting with your partner through intercourse.

I would never do anything that is "selfish" or just for my benefit. When you try anything new, you don't always know how it will turn out. In this case, both Sarah and I are agreeing to Aaron's terms concerning intercourse because we want to see where this leads. Aaron, himself, is evolving and his restriction on intercourse between Sarah and me is apparently very important to him. Sarah and I have found something pretty special with Aaron (I know he feels the same way about his involvement with us). We all want to see what other nuances or aspects of our cuckold relationship will unfold. We won't know that unless we give it a try. Yes, there are times when Sarah and I have a strong urge to connect through intercourse; but, like any urge for something you've given up, the urge passes and you remember why you gave it up. In this case, remembering "why" results in very intense sexual feelings and the denial becomes part of the kink and the turn-on rather than something unpleasant.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:48 am

Thanks for your updates subguy. I alwalys look forward to seeing how your journey proceeds. For me one of the best aspects of your posts on here is that you don't just describe your adventures, but you also provide us with your thought process and feelings about these situations.

One thing that has really stood out in your last updates was just home much of a special relationship you have with your wife Sarah. You two really stand out as made for each other and it seems to me that you both are in tune to each other needs. I say hats off to you both for being a good example of doing the lifestyle right!
subguy80 wrote:Aaron, himself, is evolving and his restriction on intercourse between Sarah and me is apparently very important to him.
Why is this? Is it something he wanted from the beginning, but didn't think he could get away with ;) ?

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 pm

subguy80 wrote:Aaron, himself, is evolving and his restriction on intercourse between Sarah and me is apparently very important to him.
Why is this? Is it something he wanted from the beginning, but didn't think he could get away with ;) ?[/quote]

I think it takes awhile for the situation a single guy finds himself in when he is a third to a husband and wife. Most guys have to come to grips that they are not only fucking a beautiful married woman, but that he may assume the role of her primary source of sexual satisfaction.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 am

Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
I think it takes awhile for the situation a single guy finds himself in when he is a third to a husband and wife. Most guys have to come to grips that they are not only fucking a beautiful married woman, but that he may assume the role of her primary source of sexual satisfaction.
Yes, Jerseycuckhub, you’re exactly right. Sarah and I met Aaron at a swinger’s group three years ago. We’ve gone from swinging to MMF to cuckolding without any “road map.” Cuckolding was never the goal, least of all for me. All three of us have figured it out as we’ve gone along.

It’s one thing to say, “Oh, I want to be the beta sub and you can fuck my wife,” to him saying, “Ok, good, and by the way, I want you to stop fucking your wife, all together. Period.” That isn’t something that would have worked back then for any of us.

I’m different from the alpha males who fuck her. I’m the husband and the one Sarah loves. Aaron needed to figure out how far he could go with that to establish his position at the top of the sex “food chain” with her and lower my position in the process without offending me, or Sarah. So far, he’s done that.

He seems to have accepted the fact that Sarah needs sexual variety and he doesn’t mind (and may even enjoy, I’m not sure), sharing her with other alpha males. But that’s just sex. It’s usually a once or two-time thing. Those guys don’t threaten him or his relationship with Sarah. It’s totally different from Sarah’s “attachment” to me. I’m the husband and life partner. I know it’s a huge “high” for him when he can show his dominant position. That’s why I get the sex restrictions.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am

That just about sums it up perfectly.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Awesome post subguy. I totally get it.

Let us know how your next adventures go with Sarah and Aaron and their foray into swinging. Are planning on being involved in some way?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 am

The boys are going to their cousin’s house for a sleep-over tomorrow night, so Sarah invited Aaron to spend the night at our place. Lately, she’s been sleeping over at his place, so this will be the first time he’s been at our place in several weeks. He texted me last night and told me to “make sure everything is ready.” That’s his code for making sure I perform the series of “rituals” that we’ve developed.

I realize we have several cuckold/hotwife rituals and I’m wondering how many of you also have rituals? It would be hot to hear about them, so please share. I’ve talked about some of ours already:

Whenever Sarah has sex with somebody in our bed, she leaves the bed unmade for me to “discover” when I get home. This one is maybe my favorite since it catches me by surprise and gives me a HUGE a rush when I discover it.

When she has sex with Aaron at his place, she never showers before coming home. The reason for that is pretty obvious.

Sarah and I also change the linens on our bed together and the towels in the bathroom in advance of an Aaron visit. There’s something incredibly hot about putting down new sheets with my wife and knowing she’ll be getting fucked by her lover in that same bed shortly.

Aaron keeps toiletries at our place and it’s my job to set out his toothbrush and glass. He has a certain coffee mug that he likes and that mug is “Aaron’s mug.” I need to make sure it’s pulled to the front of the cupboard since no one else uses it.

He wants me to sleep at least one night in his used sheets after he leaves.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:34 am

That sounds quite hot. Please, keep us updated. Can I ask how often Aaron stops by at your place? Or, in general, how often do Sarah and Aaron meet, in about a week?
I tought Aaron has his kids on the weekends wouldn’t be available on these days?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 am

How often Sarah and Aaron gets together depends, from week to week, on his schedule. When he works within a few miles, they usually find time over lunch hour or mid-day to hook up. He either stops by our house if the kids are not home from school yet, or she will meet him at his house. Sarah has taken a leave from her job, so she is available during the day except when she teaches yoga. So, in a good week, they have sex four our five times. In a bad week when schedules are busy, maybe twice.

Aaron has his kids every other weekend. He's had that schedule for a long time. But even on those weekends, his boys are increasingly involved in activities and sometimes there is an opportunity for Aaron to stop by our house for a quickie.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:21 pm

I know that this weekend will be a hot one at your household! I know that you're anxious. Hope that you have fun and that Aaron involves you iin some way sexually. That is if you want to be invovled. Have fun!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:00 am

D+D wrote:I know that this weekend will be a hot one at your household! I know that you're anxious. Hope that you have fun and that Aaron involves you iin some way sexually. That is if you want to be invovled. Have fun!
Up this morning early while they are still in bed. I made the coffee and now the anticipation of whether they’ll invite me into the bedroom when they wake. Sarah texted me yesterday afternoon about 3:00 that Aaron had arrived. I didn’t get much done at work after that, trying to hide my boner by staying at my desk every time I fantasized about what they might be doing.

When I got home, Sarah left a note. They had run out to get ingredients for lasagna. Our bed was unmade, of course, and the sheets were pulled back so a wet spot could dry. I debated jacking off right then while I had the chance since I was pretty sure Aaron would want me caged once he got back, but I decided to wait. Bad call. He did cage me when he got home and yes, I’m still caged now, so I have not cum and I’m horny as hell.

But last night was fun, and very sexy, even being caged. We all helped with the lasagna, all nude in the kitchen (we try to be nudists as much as we can). Sarah was naked under a sexy little apron, big cleavage and her pretty naked butt exposed from behind. Aaron couldn’t keep his hands off her, playing with her ass or pussy. I deferred to him, of course, and enjoyed watching, but Sarah made sure to give me her attention, as well, kissing me and being her sweet self.

We took an evening swim and later watched a movie. She fell asleep on the sofa, her head in his lap and her feet in my lap. Aaron eventually carried her to bed while I went to the guest bedroom. She didn’t come into my room to give me Aaron’s cream pie. She was probably too tired. They will have a wild session this morning, for sure. Not sure what we’ll do today, but I’m hoping there is a lot of sex in it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:06 am

So HOT! Glad you didn't masturbate. It will be more intense for you! They may have you jerk off for them. Have they ever done that? Glad Sarah showed you affection. So good. Have a great weekend. I know you will tho. Lucky cuckold.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 am

I agree that masturbation would have lowered the intensity of the weekend for you.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Sounds like an incredible weekend in the making... Congratulations!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 am

Yesterday I went with Sarah to Home Depot to pick out some paint samples. She pointed out a woman working behind the counter and said Aaron wanted to fuck her. I was a little surprised because although this woman had an amazing figure, she wasn’t especially pretty. I’ve always figured Aaron could have his pick of any number of beautiful women and I asked Sarah why this one? She said, “She’s been coming on to him, but he likes that she’s married.” I looked and she was wearing a wedding ring.

Aaron has confessed to Sarah that he’s really turned on by the “conquest” of fucking a wife or girlfriend. It’s a much stronger sexual urge for him than bedding an unattached woman. Apparently, this was a big factor in the breakup of his first marriage. He kept seducing the wives of their friends. I know he never gets tired of taking Sarah in front of me and demonstrating his sexual status over me, so I get that. I suppose that “drive” is part of what makes him a good BF/bull.

Sarah thinks there’s probably some psychological reason why he’s driven to fuck married women. It’s hard to believe that hung and handsome Aaron could have any inferiority complexes, but human nature is complicated. Who knows. Maybe there’s something in his past that compels him to keep proving himself, sexually, over other men.

Sarah doesn’t have a problem with him having sex with other women. That’s not the issue. In fact, they both want to work sex with others into their relationship. I told Sarah that swinging is sounding like a better option all the time, as an “outlet” for both of them. She gets the “variety” of other men and he gets to have sex with attached women in an environment where there is less concern about drama from furious husbands.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:48 am

That's pretty common. Guys that my wife has been with love it when they think she's cheating. She rarely tells a guy that I know anymore.
Now, tell us more about your cuckold weekend with Aaron and Sarah. :whip:

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 am

Just goes to show that while Aaron may be Sarah's Dom, relationships are complicated. It seems that Aaron is giving up some of his control over Sarah by letting her fuck with other men when he is not around. Both of them can fuck other people but that really reduces his control.

Personally, I don't think D/s relationships have to be "fair". Both partners get what they need and want but it does NOT mean things have to be symmetrical. I suggest Aaron put a tighter leash on Sarah, though the idea of Swinging might work if that turns Aaron on. While Sara enjoys a variety of cucks, I wonder if it would be a turn on for her to be restricted while he is not - a cuckqueen.

My sub has to ask me permission to play with anyone else at BDSM parties, is limited to only a few select tops, and is restricted to spanking and sensation play, usually with panties on - no sex. I can play with others but find it hard to find attractive women in our age group. I have never been very good at seduction and need to work on that a bit more.

I'm sure Sarah can find other big dicks. The question is can she find the right mix of dominance (as opposed to arrogance) if she and Aaron ever do break up. It seems to me that to some degree she is addicted to him. Not just his dick and dominance but his personality. I do have to give him credit for thinking of you and how to reward you for being a good sub.

Good speculation on why Aaron likes married women. I'll add that for me sex with a married woman means she is interested in me sexually but is not trying to get something else - she is already married. With single girls you never know if she wants to draw you into marriage, and how time she will need for entertainment and dating. With a married woman it's sex first and "dating" can be simply company to do fun things you both really want to do. My biggest turn on is when a married woman wants to serve me for my pleasure and her orgasms are entirely optional. Then it's nice if she has them but if they are not expected they are a bonus. i.e. the mirror image of why you enjoy serving Aaron. :)
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 am

D+D wrote:That's pretty common. Guys that my wife has been with love it when they think she's cheating. She rarely tells a guy that I know anymore.
Now, tell us more about your cuckold weekend with Aaron and Sarah. :whip:
We had some fun. I was at my computer when Sarah walked in with a cup of coffee, naked and smiling. We kissed and hugged and she sat on my lap. I was caged and she commented that it “poked her.” We laughed and she got up and returned with the key. She unlocked me, knelt down between my legs and took my penis into her mouth. She took her time and whenever I was “close,” she’d stop. She knows my body well enough to know when she’s getting me to that point. She asked me if I wanted to cum and although I did, I said I wanted to wait. I was hoping more action was to come and I was right.

After breakfast, Sarah got up and took me by the hand. Then she grabbed Aaron’s hand and lead us together into the master bedroom. She pulled us both into bed with her and we had a long, passionate and incredibly sexy three-way. It wasn’t, of course, an “equal” three-way, but it was “our sort of 3-way,” with me involved in every way except fucking her and Aaron always in control.

After Aaron climaxed inside Sarah I took my expected place between her legs, licking and cleaning. Aaron, instead of doing his usual thing of watching me lick up his sperm, did something I’ve never seen him do before. He lay next to her, cradled her, kissed her and played with her nipples while I was licking her. It was incredibly hot to watch them, especially from my “vantage point,” looking up over her pussy. As I brought her to another orgasm, he kissed her deeply and held her closely as she shuttered and writhed in his arms.

When I finished my cleanup, I rolled on my back and started to jerk myself. I really needed to get off and Sarah and Aaron, still embracing, watched me until I exploded. We all jumped in the pool and relaxed for a long time. Something different happened back in the bedroom. I’m not sure exactly what it was, but it was really sexy and I liked it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 am

All I can say is, WOW.....it is something different.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:19 am

That sounds hot. You told Aaron spended Friday night through Saturday. From your description it's not quite clear did he also spend Saturday night until Sunday, or did your sons came home already on Saturday?

Allow me one more general question. I know you're very happy with the current dynamics. I think you have said, that you and Sarah are very open minded to the needs of the other. My question is, if you desire can you also have sex with another woman? I believe, you told you and Sarah were swinging for a time. So, theoratically, Sarah still isn't the only one of the two of you who is allowed to engage with another person nowadays, or am I wrong?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:43 am

Xalar11 wrote:That sounds hot. You told Aaron spended Friday night through Saturday. From your description it's not quite clear did he also spend Saturday night until Sunday, or did your sons came home already on Saturday?

Allow me one more general question. I know you're very happy with the current dynamics. I think you have said, that you and Sarah are very open minded to the needs of the other. My question is, if you desire can you also have sex with another woman? I believe, you told you and Sarah were swinging for a time. So, theoratically, Sarah still isn't the only one of the two of you who is allowed to engage with another person nowadays, or am I wrong?
Yes, I'm free to have sex with other women, but right now I choose not to. The last time I had sex with a woman other than Sarah was about 2 1/2 years ago. Sarah and I went back to swinging after a five-year break to start a family. Soon after, we met Aaron and his fwb at one of those parties. We four hit it off immediately and spent a lot of time together, sexually and socially. I had quite a bit of sex with her and Sarah with Aaron. She met someone and stopped swinging. Sarah and I continued to have sex with just Aaron and that evolved to where we are today.

I can't imagine having sex with another woman while I am in this cuckold mindset. I'm happy where I'm at. There is a woman, a dominatrix type, who seeks me out when we're at one of Bill's BDSM parties, however. She enjoys flogging me and some light whipping and I enjoy receiving from her. If I weren't caged, I know I'd be hard. We don't have sex, of course, but there is a sexual component to our play. That's as close as I get to sex with another woman.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:51 am

Fascinating as ever

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 am

When you jerked off in front of Aaron and Sarah, which I think is hot thru the roof, did either one say anything good or bad or humiliating or Did they quietly watch?