Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uomomagico69
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by uomomagico69 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Just curiosity, have you been in chastity (jailbird) during your trip to Asia?

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:31 am

Welcome home. And please, all of us are expecting a full account of Sarah's sexcapades while you were gone.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:37 am

RGB49FL wrote:Welcome home. And please, all of us are expecting a full account of Sarah's sexcapades while you were gone.
Thanks. I'm jetlagged but happy to be home. I didn't push Sarah for details last night when I crashed into bed with her. I wanted our first night together to be mostly about us. But, of correct I had to get a little information. We cuddled and kissed and it was passionate to make love slowly and intimately after so long apart.

I put my index finger in her clit and made slow circular movements, then moved inside her with two fingers. I asked her if Aaron had taken good care of her (even though I already knew the answer)! She whispered "Oh yes, along with a few others. But let's save that for later."

My dick was rock hard and I entered her. I stopped twice and slowed down so I could prolong my orgasm before finally exploding. We fell asleep in each other's arms. It was bliss.

I woke up early with jet lag. I'm not going to rush her for details. She'll tell me when she's ready. I can't pinpoint anything specific, but I get the sense that maybe what she will eventually tell me is something bigger than usual. Or at least maybe something new or different. No matter, it's hot to anticipate.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 am

uomomagico69 wrote:Just curiosity, have you been in chastity (jailbird) during your trip to Asia?
I do want to respond to your question. No, I didn't wear it. I would never make it through airport security for one thing. I'd have to take a key and being able to unlock myself defeats the whole purpose of being caged. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not back in my Jailbird shortly. Before I left for Asia, Aaron told me to enjoy the freedom because it wouldn't last when I got back. He usually doesn't forget.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:44 am

Does Aaron typically lock you up himself? I mean does he grab your cock and put you in the cage?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:13 am

Who remembers how far back (what page) does the story start about them going to the seedy bar where he had her entertain another guy? There was a bit about him taking her to a party or something too where she started taking others on. And the GB at the dungeon.

I've directed another member here who is curious about those parts.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

2fun42xo
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2fun42xo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Subguy...you wrote "I wasn't going to push her for details"...or something like that. That amazes me!

When my wife is out "playing" and then arrives home I'm like a crack addict desperate for my next fix trying to get her to recall every single detail and how things played out. I try to tone it down as I don't want to it to be annoying for her...but I'm more like the little kid who's parent tells them they are coming home with a surprise.

As soon as she is through the door I'm the little kid pulling on her skirt asking "what is it...what is it"

How you let so much time pass before you get the "details" is really something else.

Have enjoyed your story...Thanks!
A Hotwife is one ride you actually enjoy waiting in a long line for...

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm happy for you to finally having return to your family. I believe for an outsider it's difficult to imagine how much you must have missed them, even if it was "only" four weeks. Hope your company gave you some vacation time to enjoy, after being abroad for a relatively long time.
As I already mentioned before, I'm a bite curious about your reunion with your lovely wife, if you don't mind? For example, did Sarah directly welcomed and pick you up at the airport? Excuse my bluntness, but I have imagined of Sarah giving you a blowjob immediately on your drive back home, but that's probably only my wicked mind thinking out loud ;) .
Of course I don't Sarah, but does she get very emotional on such occasions? I mean, you both were quite a time apart from eachother. I have no doubt, that you were equally happy to be with your sons again. But I guess you couldn't wait for them going to sleep that evening.:)

Again, great you're back with your family. Can't wait for your next updates.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 am

Wisher wrote:Who remembers how far back (what page) does the story start about them going to the seedy bar where he had her entertain another guy? There was a bit about him taking her to a party or something too where she started taking others on. And the GB at the dungeon.

I've directed another member here who is curious about those parts.
Yeah, it’s hard to go back and find the old posts. The post about her going to the sleaze bar starts on page 26. Sarah’s gang bang was a separate post that I can’t even find anymore.

Subguy80

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:02 am

RGB49FL wrote:Does Aaron typically lock you up himself? I mean does he grab your cock and put you in the cage?
No, he doesn’t put my dick in the cage. He tells me to do it, or Sarah does. He locks it. He will also sometimes take my caged penis in his palm and comment about how small it looks. He calls it the little guy. He especially likes to do that in front of Sarah. It’s become sort of a game. But I still enjoy it and it never gets old. Usually when he does that my dick tries to get hard.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:41 pm

I read your response on the thread about cuckold's sucking their wife's lover's cock. It this something you'll be doing with Aaron soon, or more, if I missed it? Has either of them suggested more oral from you?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:17 am

RGB49FL wrote:I read your response on the thread about cuckold's sucking their wife's lover's cock. It this something you'll be doing with Aaron soon, or more, if I missed it? Has either of them suggested more oral from you?
Over the past three years I've been oral with Aaron more times than I can remember. It's always been with Sarah present. If I'm involved in the sex, then he often wants me to clean his cock after I've cleaned his creampie from Sarah. Sometimes he wants me to flick my tongue on the underside of his cock while I am underneath Sarah, tonguing her clit while he fucks her. Sometimes when the three of us are lounging by the pool or watching a movie, Sarah will direct my mouth down to suck him while she watches. He has ejaculated directly into my mouth but I think he prefers to shoot into Sarah's mouth or better yet, her pussy.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 am

That's very erotic. I thought you had sucked Aaron's cock before, but I don't think you've mentioned it in such detail. I think if we hadn't moved 1,000 miles from my wife's steady lover, I probably would have sucked him off. He watched me eat his cream pie out of my wife, and she gently suggested I clean him, but he wasn't into it, yet. But, he was getting there.

Do you think your involvement is increasing over time?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 am

RGB49FL wrote:That's very erotic. I thought you had sucked Aaron's cock before, but I don't think you've mentioned it in such detail. I think if we hadn't moved 1,000 miles from my wife's steady lover, I probably would have sucked him off. He watched me eat his cream pie out of my wife, and she gently suggested I clean him, but he wasn't into it, yet. But, he was getting there.

Yes, I assume it will. One possiblity is whether Aaron will want me to perform oral on him in front of others (other than Sarah)? They have started to play with a swinger's group. They went when I was in Asia. Swinging groups can have some strict rules, but Sarah said these guys are very flexible. She asked if I would be welcome as a cuckold husband and they are very open to me attending.

I have wondered if Aaron would view it as a sign of dominance if he made me suck him in front of others? Or would he feel uncomfortable having another man suck his cock in front of other men? I don't know the answer to that, but we'll probably find that out before long.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 am

How would you feel about it? Would it turn you on to suck him in front of a group? Would you be willikng?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:52 pm

I'm guessing that he will want to show his dominance over you, the weaker male, by having you perform bisexual acts.
subguy80 wrote:
RGB49FL wrote:That's very erotic. I thought you had sucked Aaron's cock before, but I don't think you've mentioned it in such detail. I think if we hadn't moved 1,000 miles from my wife's steady lover, I probably would have sucked him off. He watched me eat his cream pie out of my wife, and she gently suggested I clean him, but he wasn't into it, yet. But, he was getting there.

Yes, I assume it will. One possiblity is whether Aaron will want me to perform oral on him in front of others (other than Sarah)? They have started to play with a swinger's group. They went when I was in Asia. Swinging groups can have some strict rules, but Sarah said these guys are very flexible. She asked if I would be welcome as a cuckold husband and they are very open to me attending.

I have wondered if Aaron would view it as a sign of dominance if he made me suck him in front of others? Or would he feel uncomfortable having another man suck his cock in front of other men? I don't know the answer to that, but we'll probably find that out before long.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:10 am

Happy that you have returned safely. It's great to hear from you regularly again. How was your first week back home with your family, actually? And did you and Sarah decide for a start to only concentrate on eachother, after being apart for a while, before you both resume you other "activities"? Of course, I'm also quite curious about what has happened to Sarah while you were on your business-trip. I hope you're able to tell us a a little bite more about that?
Excuse me, I don't want to offend anyone, but all this talking about bisexul stuff and which guy gets blown by another guy, isn't particular interesting, no offence. But of course, that's only my taste. ;)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

Serrand wrote:Happy that you have returned safely. It's great to hear from you regularly again. How was your first week back home with your family, actually? And did you and Sarah decide for a start to only concentrate on eachother, after being apart for a while, before you both resume you other "activities"? Of course, I'm also quite curious about what has happened to Sarah while you were on your business-trip. I hope you're able to tell us a a little bite more about that?
Excuse me, I don't want to offend anyone, but all this talking about bisexul stuff and which guy gets blown by another guy, isn't particular interesting, no offence. But of course, that's only my taste. ;)
You should realize by now Serrand that there are many different tastes on here. In this case, it's just part of the deal. It's part of many relationships here. I appreciate knowing all when the writer is willing to share. I know you're not criticizing, but i respectfully ask to let him decide what info to share.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Serrand wrote: Excuse me, I don't want to offend anyone, but all this talking about bisexul stuff and which guy gets blown by another guy, isn't particular interesting, no offence. But of course, that's only my taste. ;)

Mine too. I've stated it a few times on other threads. It just doesn't work for me. 'Clean up' is another one.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Wisher wrote:
Serrand wrote: Excuse me, I don't want to offend anyone, but all this talking about bisexul stuff and which guy gets blown by another guy, isn't particular interesting, no offence. But of course, that's only my taste. ;)

Mine too. I've stated it a few times on other threads. It just doesn't work for me. 'Clean up' is another one.
And I will also say, “no offense intended,” but if reading about my experiences bother you or if it “doesn’t work” for you, there is an easy solution. Don’t read my posts! Please!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:34 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wisher wrote:

And I will also say, “no offense intended,” but if reading about my experiences bother you or if it “doesn’t work” for you, there is an easy solution. Don’t read my posts! Please!
You maybe misunderstand my post as critic of your actions. It's not. And it certainly doesn't bother me in any way you reporting about it. Hey, as long as it works for you, who am I to judge you?
Obviously, it came out wrong, I only wanted to say, and I have actually tought I made clear, that just only for me personally this specific aspect of your experience isn't so interesting, that's all. Sorry, if it rub out wrong. I know others view it differently and for example don't interested in stuff I'm into and therefore annoying them. And that's OK.
Probabely I should be more careful with my comment haven't tought every sentence would be taken so seriously. I hope it doesn't bother you, if I continue to follow you thread :lol: ;)
And even in danger of getting on your nerves further ;) , I'm still curious about my questions from above?
Take care until the next time.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm

We have a real story here with real people and a participant sharing what is happening. Posting and writing is really time consuming, especially for busy people. This is an opportunity to watch a real life experience unfold. As a person who has been involved in the lifestyle for quite s sometime, I'm still eager to learn from other's experiences. It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with all that happens, but learning from the experiences of others and to celebrate when they are happy. So, read with an open mind and if something doesn't appeal to you, don't practice it in your own life. No harm done. No feelings hurt. We just lost one couple who posted together with a very dynamic lifestyle life because others questioned their take on the lifestyle. Let's be a community and embrace everyone as long there is no violence and all players are of legal age. If something offends or bothers you, move on. There are lots of threads.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:49 am

D+D, I totally agree. If one of these threads doesn't interest you, move on to another. Couples and men in particular come here because they can't talk to anyone else about what's happening in their lives and they have the urge to share. If you can't be supportive, find another place to rant.

I find this thread very erotic. I want to hear more.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:00 am

I’ve been back a couple of weeks now. A lot happened while I was gone.

I knew that Sarah and Aaron attended their first swinger house party, so I was anxious to get the details about that. She played with my mind and only revealed a few sexy details at a time, over pillow talk and during sex. I loved hearing her describe what the attendees looked like, who she was attracted to and what she did with them. She and Aaron played together with the hosts and then ended up in an orgy room where she and Aaron played separately, which was new for them. She said she enjoyed the change of being sexual with other men without Aaron being involved. But she also said it turned her on to watch Aaron in action. He apparently had the biggest cock at the party and she said she had a lot of fun watching the expressions and reactions of the husbands while their wives took Aaron’s cock.

But, I also knew there was something “new” that happened to her not related to the party. She had told me about it before I left Asia and I waited for her to tell me when she was ready. On day five of my return, she put me in the Jailbird and said she had a story to tell me.

The weekend before I returned, her parents had taken the boys. Aaron had his kids, so she had a free Saturday night. She said she wanted to act on an urge she had had for a while. She said she was feeling slutty and she wanted to have some “rough sex,” which really surprised me since she wasn’t usually like that. But then, she did enjoy her gang bang last year, so I knew she had that side of her that needed to come out at times.

She explained that sex with me was intimate, loving and romantic. Sex with Aaron was hot, sexy and intense. She said that although she loved the type of sex we each provided her, there were times when she craved sex that was raw and rough. She sometimes needed something neither of us could (or would) give her. She said she wanted to be treated like a slut sometimes, to be submissive and “used.” She’s right, I could never treat her like a slut. It’s not in me. Aaron couldn’t either.

She said she put on her sluttiest looking clothes (as much as Sarah can ever look like a whore), no bra and no panties and went off alone to the sleeze bar on the other side of town where Aaron had taken her a couple of times. Within 15 minutes, she was at a table, in a dark corner, getting fingered by a guy. He wanted to take her out to his truck. She told him, nothing personal, but she didn’t get into strange trucks or cars. He got up and talked with the bartender, then came back, grabbed her hand and led her to a room behind the bar.

She knew what was coming and she wanted it. She said she didn’t want to think. She just wanted to get fucked by this guy and she told him she wanted it rough. He pulled her skirt off and bent her over a desk so he could take her from behind. She stood up and got a condom from her purse. He took her blouse off and bit her nipples with his teeth. She unbuckled him and pulled his pants down and took his cock into her mouth. She put the condom on him and turned around, bent over and offered him her pussy.

She said he was very verbal, calling her a slut and told her he’d give her what she wasn’t getting from her husband. He slapped her ass, pulled her hair and he fucked her hard. She said she felt “used” and she loved it. She said his cock was average in size, but it felt like he was filling her as much as Aaron does. She said she felt like she was in a trance. She “came” first and he followed, grunting and thrusting in her deeply. She said she was completely “spent,” exhausted and sweaty, still bent over the desk. She heard him zip up his pants and as he walked away he told her this bar was his hangout and she knew where to find him if she wanted “more.” And then he just walked out and left her there. When she came back into the bar, he was gone and she said it felt like every man in there was watching her, knowing what just happened. Rather than being embarrassed, she said she was turned on and decided to sit at the bar and have another drink. The bartender gave her a smile and a nod and a free drink. She said it crossed her mind to wait until the bartender got off work and have a round with him, too, but she decided she’d had enough and went home.

It’s taken me a while to process this side of Sarah. I’m proud of her. Proud she had the courage to act on a sexual urge that has been growing and proud she had the confidence to share this vulnerable part of herself with me. God knows, she’s supported me as I’ve progressed through several of my own phases, never questioning, never judgmental. The cuckold side of me can totally relate to the need to “let go” and be submissive, to let go of logic and let your emotions take control. I love the fact that my sexy, beautiful wife, who is a soccer mom and teaches yoga, can also let her “darker” side emerge at times.

There’s a lot more for both of us to learn from this and to see where she wants it to go and how I can support her. I’m trying not to psychoanalyze this too much right now and to enjoy the new twist that Sarah has brought into our sex lives. Putting me in the chastity cage was a nice, wicked touch on her part. She left me caged for several days of mental torture and I loved it.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Wow, that sounds quite exciting. Thank you for your update. You said you aren't able to treat Sarah like a slut. That’s understandable. I mean she's your wife, the mother of your children, naturally she's "sacred" for you. My question is, if you allow, would Sarah even want to get treated like a slut by you? Or would Sarah kind of concerned it may change your view of her, if you would do so?
Has she actually seen this guy from the bar again?