Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:09 am

Shogun2049 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:45 am
I think that the people who've followed along for 5 or 6 years need to have some sort of assurance that this isn't going to end badly.
You make a good point, so let me give an update for those who don't follow my thread on the Poly Forum.

In short, there is no need to worry about me or my marriage. Some may not completely agree with some of our choices, but please believe me that I'm totally happy and onboard with the direction we're taking.

Sarah, Aaron and our boys are leaving Florida and moving to Minnesota. There are several reasons, but we want to raise our kids in a better place than Florida. The husband of Aaron's ex-wife took a job there last year and she wants to take his boys from Florida, so it's working out well on several levels. I expect comments about leaving the nice weather for the cold of Minnesota. Yes, I have to admit I will miss the weather. But, there are more important things in life than the weather. We'll be building a new house outside Minneapolis with enough room for all of us. There are some exciting new work opportunities for me in Minneapolis, as well.

Aaron has blended into our family and that doesn't mean that I was moved out. Yes, I had to make some compromises, but don't all parties do that in a marriage? My wife has the ability and capacity to love two husbands.

Now for the sex part, which is probably what everyone wants to hear. We've discovered that BDSM and related fetishes work well for our arrangement, where we still want the cuckold dynamic. My wife has discovered the joy of being a dominatrix to me and I enjoy being on the receiving end. Aaron continues to excel at his alpha/dom role with me. Sarah and I are intimate, as we've always been. For those who participate in BDSM you will understand when I say that these activities can be highly intimate. We haven't had intercourse since last July and I've been denied her pussy in any form since October. Many of you won't understand that. I get it. It was Aaron's request. I'm the "legal" husband he wants to distinguish himself as the "legitimate" sexual husband. I'm willing to give that to him. I'm completely satisfied that other sexual activities have made up for that. I'm the happy recipient of her regular hand-job and blow-jobs. After all these years, I absolutely love watching them have sex. I sometimes am involved, but mostly I watch quietly and beat off. I love that.

From the very beginning when I met Sarah as sophomores in college, she has given me a sex life that was unconventional and crazy, at times. Sex with her for over 20 years has been a wild ride. I expect that to continue. Not knowing where things will go is a huge part of the fun and eroticism. Sex today won't look like sex in the future, I'm sure. We will continue to evolve and I'm happy to report we're all evolving in what feels to me like the right direction.

I miss posting on this old thread, but it feels like the Poly Forum is where I belong.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:46 am

I have been following you for almost the beginning subguy. I appreciate your straight up comments and I appreciate your and Sarah’s relationship and honesty with one another. I follow you on the poly forum and have left a comment. I agree that now with Aaron as Sarah’s conus and and you three actually a family your story belongs in the poly forum. Thanks for sharing your awesome story.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:40 am

When I post, I post in the Poly Forum. But, I want to make some observations about masturbation and I think what I have to say is more pertinent to the cuckold audience. So, I'm putting this post in the cuckold section.

Our sex life (mine, my wife's and her co-husband) seems to be ever evolving. But the one constant has been my masturbation. My wife and I currently do not have PIV and our primary sexual activity is my masturbation that usually involves my wife and sometimes her lover. Most men think of masturbation as a solo act, usually done in private and sometimes with a certain amount of guilt that is carried over from adolescence when we beat off regularly and probably felt that it was a forbidden act.

I would like to propose that cuckold husbands and boyfriends think of masturbation as one of the "main acts" rather than a crumb that is left after the bull/BF gets the best part. Think of beating off as an activity that is planned and can become a main event, in itself. Beating off can be very intimate. My favorite thing to do when I wake up next to my wife with morning wood (when we sleep together) is to snuggle next to her. We both sleep naked and I'll be on my back and she'll be either on her side or back, depending. I get as close to her as possible. She'll wake up as I start working my dick and she feels the vibrations and movement of my body touching hers. Sometimes she'll just watch me, which is powerful in itself. She says she loves to listen to my breathing and watch my face and my toes as they curl. It's almost like a performance. There's also a vulnerability because she is a participant in an act that most men consider private.

She says she loves to watch the cum shot. Even at age 43, I can still shoot a load almost to my face at times. Sometimes she'll tickle my balls or circle my nipples with her fingernails. Sometimes she'll do nothing except listen to me. Sometimes she'll swirl her fingers through the cum on my chest or even lick it up. It's something unique and personal that we share and I always feel so close to her when I beat off this way, which isn't usually how you think of masturbation feelings.

The other way we use masturbation is more of a typical cuck/beta technique. Usually I'm caged when the three of us play together. But when I'm not, the usual thing that happens is that he ejaculates in her and I clean them both. Then as they both lay in bed watching, I'll masturbate in front of them. I will lay still until I'm given permission by one of them to touch my dick. Then I start. That's a very different feeling than the scenario I talked about above. She does not touch me in this "scene," they both watch me. The best and worst part is I never know if I'll be allowed to finish. Sometimes when they know I'm close, one, or both, of them will tell me to stop and the orgasm is ruined. And, that, of course, is the "fun." I'm not in control of my own orgasm. They are. Aaron especially loves to play this card. At this point, I may or may not be ordered to put the cage on. If so, obviously that's the end of my release. If not, I'll eventually go to my room and jack off by myself, which is also fun.

Another variation is "masturbation on demand." By that, I mean that sometimes they will "order" me to undress and masturbate in front of them. This might be while the three of us are watching television or just hanging out or even when I'm in the other room and they call me in and say they'd like to watch me "perform." I undress in front of them while they stay clothed. The interesting thing about this masturbation play is that watching me is a turn-on for both of them, as well as me. There may be some SPH involved since my dick is usually pretty constricted as I underdress while they watch me. Aaron will usually comment on my dick size. I'm self-conscious standing naked and exposed in front of them. Sarah will often get some lotion for me to use to help get an erection. After watching me a while, they often start kissing and messing around together. It's interesting because at this point, my masturbation becomes a catalyst that can lead to their own sexual play. Sometimes I'll jack off while standing and sometimes they'll have me lay on my back. Sometimes after I cum, they'll make me lay still for a while with the cum on my stomach while they continue kissing or watching tv. They like to mix it up.

I'd love to hear from others on how you use masturbation in your own relationship.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:51 pm

Hi Subguy, Surprised that your post hasn't had a response in three days.

I can relate to your situation. I too, think that masturbation should'nt be considered as a side dish to the main meal. Think of it more as one of those dishes that you can order as a starter or as the main course.

The great thing with masturbation is that you are fully in control of the sensations that you recieve. You can control the frequency of the strokes, the speed, the pressure, exactly where you feel, and so on. When your inside a vagina there is less control. In particular, the vagina can't (unless your woman has developed extreme control) alter the pressure it exerts on you in a subtle way.

Like you, I like to be the 'post coital entertainment' for my wife and her boyfriend. Nothing better than stroking yourself to your climax, knowing that they are sitting on the bed, his arms around her, maybe he's idly fondling her wet pussy, or his hands all over her big breasts, while you watch his cum leak out of her.

A variation I like, is when her boyfriend arrives, I make coffee while they sit on the sofa and chat, gradually getting reacquainted. When I return with the coffee, he tells me to stand and strip. Then I have to watch, naked, while he slowly strips my wife. Soon they are kissing, and for a while I'm ignored. He might tell me to start masturbating, and then they continue until they are both naked, and all but fucking. I have to control my masturbation, as I do not want to cum at this stage. Sometimes, in this situation, they might decide to move to the bedroom, telling me to stay behind. Now I'm left with a solid erection, very stimulated, but not yet having ejaculated. My dilemma now is whether to finish the job, or to wait. I virtually always wait, edging myself now and again, to maintain the excitement. Maybe, when they are finished, they might come back to the lounge, take up a position on the sofa, telling me to stand and finish myself off for their entertainment. There is something very special about standing naked in front of them, masturbating. I know that I will be expected to finish myself off, spraying my cum on to the tiled floor. Wasting it. Also very humiliating, in that post ejaculation come down, taking a tissue and wiping your cum up off the floor.

There are many scenarios where I actually prefer to masturbate. It's an art form as sophisticated as any other.

And I have to admit, some of my most intense orgasms have been from masturbation.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:19 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:51 pm
When I return with the coffee, he tells me to stand and strip. Then I have to watch, naked, while he slowly strips my wife.
Maybe, when they are finished, they might come back to the lounge, take up a position on the sofa, telling me to stand and finish myself off for their entertainment.
Very hot. I highlighted two of your sentences that are especially hot to me. ". . . he tells me to stand and strip." I like the situation where the bull/boyfriend is in a dominant enough position to give you directions and the wife supports that.

I also love when you say, "telling me to stand and finish myself off for their entertainment. " That's perfect!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:29 am

"for their entertainment"......believe me, I'm getting more out of it than they are!😊

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:33 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 am
My wife Sarah has had a full time lover (Aaron) now since the beginning of 2016. He is also exclusive with her and I have been restricted from having intercourse for the past three months. Sarah and I are sexually intimate, but no fucking right now. Aaron is a carpenter and remodels kitchens and baths. We recently hired him to do a complete renovation of our kitchen and two baths. Normally Sarah and Aaron hook up for sex once or twice a week, depending mostly on everyone's busy schedules. However, since he started the remodel this week, he has been at our house every day. The new "twist" for us is that he is now having sex every day with my wife. He usually starts early and he is often at our house just as I am leaving for work. He nods and heads directly to Sarah in the bedroom. He leaves the door open and I get to see and hear them a bit if I linger a while. Sarah will text me through out the day and I am having trouble concentrating and getting my work done! Twice this week when I came home they were just finishing having sex and he told me to clean Sarah, which I did. When we hired him, we knew this would happen, but I had no idea it would be this hot. Another whole issue is that he has a helper or two who sometimes show up to assist him with the remodel. There is one young hispanic guy who seems to have figured things out and gives me strange looks. I am not normally turned on by humiliation, but I have to say I am turned on by him knowing I let another man fuck my wife and to see his slight look of scorn and disapproval. This will probably be a month long reconstruction job and I cannot believe how things have become so sexually intensified for us. Even though Aaron has been a regular part of our sex lives now for several months, having him have daily sex with my wife is TOTALLY something else and I am surprised at the intensity of the turn on for me. I will try and give updates as things progress.
And I thought reading about the wedding was hot. Now I discover this thread?! What adventure awaits!

wihotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wihotwife » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:24 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:33 pm
38kewp wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm
subguy,

Good boy for beginning your practicing. Yes, the biggest key is to relax.. and teach your gag reflex that a cock is not something it has to protect against. In your mind do not picture his cock triggering your gag reflex.. instead, picture his cock sliding smoothly down your throat. No matter how large a cock is, your throat has no bottom, so by relaxing and keeping your mind in the right place you can then concentrate on keeping your mouth and throat well lubed with saliva and giving Jamal the same feeing he experiences when he slides his big cock into your wife’s pussy. Make your mouth and throat feel like a pussy.

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your lips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will feel him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat, sending his sperm inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to begin breathing through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finished CUMMING and he pulls his cock out of your mouth.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep throat him. I am sure you will be happy to learn that a real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

REMEMBER.. Drool, breathe through your nose.. push your tongue out.. slide his cock deep into your throat.. and be rewarded with his CUM !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will both be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

Brad
Words spoken by a man who clearly knows how to suck cock…
No, actually not. I have however paid close attention and have taught quite a few and have used my cock to gauge their reactions. I would be happy to teach you, 38kewp, if you would like to learn.

Brad
Brad you certainly taken the training to a new level. Thanks

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:25 pm

wihotwife wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:24 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:33 pm
38kewp wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm
subguy,

Good boy for beginning your practicing. Yes, the biggest key is to relax.. and teach your gag reflex that a cock is not something it has to protect against. In your mind do not picture his cock triggering your gag reflex.. instead, picture his cock sliding smoothly down your throat. No matter how large a cock is, your throat has no bottom, so by relaxing and keeping your mind in the right place you can then concentrate on keeping your mouth and throat well lubed with saliva and giving Jamal the same feeing he experiences when he slides his big cock into your wife’s pussy. Make your mouth and throat feel like a pussy.

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your lips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will feel him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat, sending his sperm inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to begin breathing through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finished CUMMING and he pulls his cock out of your mouth.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep throat him. I am sure you will be happy to learn that a real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

REMEMBER.. Drool, breathe through your nose.. push your tongue out.. slide his cock deep into your throat.. and be rewarded with his CUM !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will both be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

Brad
No, actually not. I have however paid close attention and have taught quite a few and have used my cock to gauge their reactions. I would be happy to teach you, 38kewp, if you would like to learn.

Brad
Brad you certainly taken the training to a new level. Thanks
Sounds like Brad has had first-hand experience in cocksucking with such a detailed explanation....

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:19 am

gordon921 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:25 pm

LOL !! No, Gordon, I actually have not. I have, however, paid close attention and have taught quite a few and have used my cock to gauge their reactions. It was always frustrating to me when a cuckold would take the head of my cock in his mouth and think he was properly sucking my cock. Ultimately, decided to train him properly. I would be happy to teach you if you like. However, I will require your wife to attend your training as my assistant.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:39 am

Absolutely love reading these details of your dynamic subguy80. My goal is to get where you are in terms of humbly submitting to not only the cuckoldress but her bull as well. Your ability to be vulnerable is amazing.