Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
petey boy
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:15 pm

GOOD BOY!!!!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Glad to hear you went and enjoyed yourself! Now think how exciting it will be to tell Sarah all the dirty details as she edges you :whip: ;)

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:55 pm

I think one of these times when Sarah is away, you should find a way to tell a stranger, maybe a server in a restaurant, that your wife is wherever she is having sex with another man.

If you go to Atlanta again, and Eric takes her out, you could go to a local bar to have a drink. When you chit chat with the bartender about what's going on, tell him your waiting for your wife to finish fucking a friend of yours.

You know you'll be sucking Eric soon too.

vodkam13
Experienced

Unread post by vodkam13 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Great job!! I’m definitely happy to hear that you went!
Kik: vodkam13

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Awesome. Glad you enjoyed. Sarah will love it! Have you heard from her btw?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:01 am

D+D wrote:Sarah will love it! Have you heard from her btw?
Yes, several times, but I’ve tried to leave her alone, even though I’ve been thinking about her constantly. She said she has lots to tell me. I told her I have lots to tell her. Eric took her to a house party one of his friends was throwing. Eric wanted to show Sarah off and present her as someone he was dating. Sarah liked the idea, too. She wore her wedding ring, so it would be clear to everyone they were a couple and she had a husband.

Eric told me last week he wanted to try this and asked if I’d be OK with it. I told him to check with Sarah, but, otherwise, fuck yeah. It could present some interesting opportunities if I go back to Atlanta sometime and all three of us meet some of the people from this group.

I’m dying to hear the details from both of them!! She comes home tomorrow.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Subguy your my hero eatting Greg's Creampie out of Michelle and giving her a Clit Orgasm then cleaning Greg is AWSOME. When are you going to let Greg FUCK your ass?

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Can't wait to here her weekend with Eric

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:Sarah will love it! Have you heard from her btw?
Yes, several times, but I’ve tried to leave her alone, even though I’ve been thinking about her constantly. She said she has lots to tell me. I told her I have lots to tell her. Eric took her to a house party one of his friends was throwing. Eric wanted to show Sarah off and present her as someone he was dating. Sarah liked the idea, too. She wore her wedding ring, so it would be clear to everyone they were a couple and she had a husband.

Eric told me last week he wanted to try this and asked if I’d be OK with it. I told him to check with Sarah, but, otherwise, fuck yeah. It could present some interesting opportunities if I go back to Atlanta sometime and all three of us meet some of the people from this group.

I’m dying to hear the details from both of them!! She comes home tomorrow.

I so often find the waiting for the details, hopefully in bed as she answers any question and / or gives you all the details.
LOVE THAT!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 am

Eric’s goal of “surprising” Sarah with some new “sex moves” was apparently very successful. Before Sarah told me any details, I had a little update because he had texted me and said the anal sex play in the shower was very hot. Over ‘pillow talk” when she got back, she confirmed that she enjoyed it. She said he was very “skilled” at prepping her and working her up before entering her.

What Eric neglected to tell me, however, is that Sarah had a trick or two of her own. She told me that after he fucked her in the ass, she turned him around, soaped him up and gave him a prostate massage. She said he went wild. He told her no one had ever done that and he shot a load within a minute. We’ll see if he tells me about that on his own. I happen to love it, but not every guy is comfortable admitting they like a finger up their ass. Especially a guy who is the alpha male.

There was also an interesting development between the two of them. She said he had a lot of activities planned, like romantic dinners and showing her the tourist sights. She said she had to politely remind him that she was primarily there for sex. Sarah is different from a lot of hotwives. She doesn’t need (or want) an emotional connection with her BFs. She doesn’t mind spending a bit of non-sexual time together, but for the most part, she’s motivated by the sex. I think he figured he had to “wine and dine” her, like a more traditional date. After they got that point cleared up, she said it was all about the sex. I think it helped that she was there on her own this time.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:10 am

As always, subguy, yours and Sarah’s erotic journey is Exhibit A for the joys and marital enhancement that can be achieved in this taboo lifestyle. Love hearing, as does my little brain, how well things have developed with Eric, as well with Greg and Michelle. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey with us!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:18 am

After the kids went to bed last night, Sarah brought out a box that was delivered today from Amazon and handed it to me. She told me it was an early birthday present. I opened it and it was a strap-on dildo. I told her it looked pretty big and we laughed. She said she'd been thinking about getting one for a while and Michelle encouraged her. We didn't use it last night but it looks like Sarah will be fucking me at some point. Or, she'll take turns with Michelle. Can't say I'm surprised.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 am

Awesome...are you excited? It sounds like the three of them have plans for you.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:29 am

subguy80 wrote:After the kids went to bed last night, Sarah brought out a box that was delivered today from Amazon and handed it to me. She told me it was an early birthday present. I opened it and it was a strap-on dildo. I told her it looked pretty big and we laughed. She said she'd been thinking about getting one for a while and Michelle encouraged her. We didn't use it last night but it looks like Sarah will be fucking me at some point. Or, she'll take turns with Michelle. Can't say I'm surprised.

How does that make you feel? Do you fear it or crave it?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 am

38kewp wrote:
subguy80 wrote:...Or, she'll take turns with Michelle...
As in, they’re going to take turns fucking each other? Or as in they’re going to take turns fucking you? Or both…?
Well. Now that's an interesting twist. Sarah fucking Michelle or Michelle taking turns fucking Sarah. I have to say those ideas never crossed my mind, but the visuals are very hot for me to think about. Maybe. Off and on, over the past several months, Sarah has brought up the idea of a strap-on, saying we should get one. She already will frequently insert her finger (or sometimes more than one) in my anus while she masturbates me. She knows I like it and she apparently likes it. I assumed a strap-on would be the next progression. I haven't asked for it or told her I'd like to try, but with us, things have a way of progressing. Michelle also has mentioned to both of us that she's used a strap-on with men in the past. Greg clarified that he DID NOT let her use it on him, but he liked watching her with other men.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:10 am

Sounds like your ass is next my friend!!!
A most stimulating and exciting development!!

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 pm

subguy80 wrote:Eric’s goal of “surprising” Sarah with some new “sex moves” was apparently very successful. Before Sarah told me any details, I had a little update because he had texted me and said the anal sex play in the shower was very hot. Over ‘pillow talk” when she got back, she confirmed that she enjoyed it. She said he was very “skilled” at prepping her and working her up before entering her.

What Eric neglected to tell me, however, is that Sarah had a trick or two of her own. She told me that after he fucked her in the ass, she turned him around, soaped him up and gave him a prostate massage. She said he went wild. He told her no one had ever done that and he shot a load within a minute. We’ll see if he tells me about that on his own. I happen to love it, but not every guy is comfortable admitting they like a finger up their ass. Especially a guy who is the alpha male.

There was also an interesting development between the two of them. She said he had a lot of activities planned, like romantic dinners and showing her the tourist sights. She said she had to politely remind him that she was primarily there for sex. Sarah is different from a lot of hotwives. She doesn’t need (or want) an emotional connection with her BFs. She doesn’t mind spending a bit of non-sexual time together, but for the most part, she’s motivated by the sex. I think he figured he had to “wine and dine” her, like a more traditional date. After they got that point cleared up, she said it was all about the sex. I think it helped that she was there on her own this time.
Subguy,

Great updates. Two things I think most people would like to hear is more details of her weekend with Eric (How she related everything that happened to you, etc.) and of course her reaction to your weekend with Greg and Michelle(?). Did she elaborate on their future plans for you other than the purchase of the strap on and the suspense of how it is going to be used?

Thanks for your great story and updates!

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:19 am

Southernman wrote:Two things I think most people would like to hear is more details of her weekend with Eric (How she related everything that happened to you, etc.) and of course her reaction to your weekend with Greg and Michelle(?). Did she elaborate on their future plans for you other than the purchase of the strap on and the suspense of how it is going to be used? Southernman
Sorry for the delay in answering some of this. I haven't had much time lately to write. It sounds like both she and Eric had a hot time together. Without me there, it gave them more of an opportunity to explore sex together. I think he's still getting used to the idea another man is giving him the green light to fuck his wife. He told me recently that sex with Sarah is so "easy," that she's so uncomplicated about it. I mentioned already that he tried anal with her and it was a big success. I mostly learned about their time together, in bed, with Sarah, after she got back. The details came out over the next few days, as she remembered them. The "debrief" is always the best part of this LS.

I asked her what she liked about sex with him. She said she's enjoying getting away from home and meeting him in a different location. There's something more adventurous about that and it intensifies her feelings. She says mostly he's more sexually aggressive than me. I think this is true for a lot of HWs and BF sex. They have license to be more expressive, more intense and have sex with more abandon than the more routine sex that often comes with the marital partner. As much as Sarah and I try and keep the spark in our sex together, there's something about being able to "let loose" with a new sex partner. I completely understand that. She said he likes to experiment, too, apparently, which is fun. Like taking her to that party where they we a bit of an "item." He fucks her in the middle of the night, when they're sleeping and he surprises her by crawling on top on her and waking her up with sex.

It's his turn to come down here to visit us, although it's somewhat harder with the kids back now. But we'll work that out. The fact the two of them can't hook up on a regular basis makes their times together hotter and more intense.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:28 am

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote:Two things I think most people would like to hear is more details of her weekend with Eric (How she related everything that happened to you, etc.) and of course her reaction to your weekend with Greg and Michelle(?). Did she elaborate on their future plans for you other than the purchase of the strap on and the suspense of how it is going to be used? Southernman
Sorry for the delay in answering some of this. I haven't had much time lately to write. It sounds like both she and Eric had a hot time together. Without me there, it gave them more of an opportunity to explore sex together. I think he's still getting used to the idea another man is giving him the green light to fuck his wife. He told me recently that sex with Sarah is so "easy," that she's so uncomplicated about it. I mentioned already that he tried anal with her and it was a big success. I mostly learned about their time together, in bed, with Sarah, after she got back. The details came out over the next few days, as she remembered them. The "debrief" is always the best part of this LS.

I asked her what she liked about sex with him. She said she's enjoying getting away from home and meeting him in a different location. There's something more adventurous about that and it intensifies her feelings. She says mostly he's more sexually aggressive than me. I think this is true for a lot of HWs and BF sex. They have license to be more expressive, more intense and have sex with more abandon than the more routine sex that often comes with the marital partner. As much as Sarah and I try and keep the spark in our sex together, there's something about being able to "let loose" with a new sex partner. I completely understand that. She said he likes to experiment, too, apparently, which is fun. Like taking her to that party where they we a bit of an "item." He fucks her in the middle of the night, when they're sleeping and he surprises her by crawling on top on her and waking her up with sex.

It's his turn to come down here to visit us, although it's somewhat harder with the kids back now. But we'll work that out. The fact the two of them can't hook up on a regular basis makes their times together hotter and more intense.

Something tells me you will find a way to be part of that. Tell me how hot is the idea of his visit to you?

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:32 am

Have you thought about visiting Greg and Michelle with Sarah and Eric? You'd be caged, of course, and Michelle would finally get to fuck someone while Greg is fucking your Sarah. And, the dynamics of two bulls and one cuck..... well.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:48 am

Hello, it's been a little while since I last checked on your thread, but obviously I don't need to worry, you and Sarah still going strong;) Interesting thing with Eric, but especially Greg and Michelle sounding like an exciting couple.

In one of your last posts you talked a little about Sarah's approach to sex as a Hotwife. You probabely could come to the conclusion, that she's has more of a "male" view on sex. Can you say that, I hope it didn’t come out wrong? I mean, it's almost entirely about the sex for Sarah, I think you said you don't need to "dine and wine" her.
I would like to ask, the whole romantic part is this something Sarah only wants from you and no one else?

bozzieb
Virgin

Unread post by bozzieb » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 am

You might want to think about asking Aaron if you could suck his cock & swallow his cream while your wife watches.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:33 am

subguy80 wrote:He fucks her in the middle of the night, when they're sleeping and he surprises her by crawling on top on her and waking her up with sex.
That's DEFINITELY a bf thing, my wife enjoys fucking me and asks to get fucked often, but fucking in the middle of the night has happened once and after that it's just been "hell no, I'm trying to get sleep". I think she just gets too wired afterwards and realized it wasn't conducive to being well-rested.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:37 am

bjaficionado wrote:
subguy80 wrote:He fucks her in the middle of the night, when they're sleeping and he surprises her by crawling on top on her and waking her up with sex.
That's DEFINITELY a bf thing, my wife enjoys fucking me and asks to get fucked often, but fucking in the middle of the night has happened once and after that it's just been "hell no, I'm trying to get sleep". I think she just gets too wired afterwards and realized it wasn't conducive to being well-rested.
Yes, I remember the days in college when Sarah and I would have an opportunity to “sleep over” at her place or at my dorm. We’d wake each other up during the middle of the night and have sex. We were so horny for each other. Funny that now I get turned on knowing another man is waking her in the middle of the night by inserting his cock in her.

And, speaking of Eric, he has a quick business meeting here on Thursday in the morning. Before flying the hour back to Atlanta, he’ll stop by our house in the afternoon and see Sarah. He’s getting more confident in his role since he asked Sarah to cage me (which she did) so her pussy would be craving his cock. I won’t see him on this trip since I can’t get away from work, but I’ll hear all about it when I get home!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:18 am

It's hot for a beta when his wife locks him up per orders from her alpha lover. I think that I would love it, which leads me to my next question, any contact with Greg and Michelle since Sarah's return?