Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
billy12345
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by billy12345 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:05 am

PLEASE give us more details.

I’m guessing he didn’t recognize you from his work right?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:01 am

billy12345 wrote:I’m guessing he didn’t recognize you from his work right?
No, he didn't recognize me.

Sarah is doing things with him she does not do with me. I watched her rim him last weekend and suck on his balls. Not just flick her tongue a bit, but lick, probe and bury her face in his butt. She plays with my balls a lot and she’ll finger my ass, but no mouth to ass. So, to watch her enjoy another man’s ass so completely was amazing.

Ken told Sarah I was the first husband to eat his creampie. Most of the married women he’s fucked have been cheating and the husbands were clueless, so creampies were never an option for him. I’ve cleaned Sarah many times after Aaron, but have not taken a fresh creampie from another guy. I was turned on to say the least. But, since this was the first time I was involved with him, I wanted to show my respect and submit to his dominance in the bedroom. For me, there are few acts that are more subservient than cleaning another man’s creampie in front of him. When I left to go to the guest bedroom, I thanked him for giving Sarah such great sex. He seemed to like that.

Since then, they’ve hooked up twice this week. They are still in the middle of “new lust” and that makes it hot for me, too.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:06 pm

It must have been amazingly hot to see your beautiful wife bury her face and tongue in another man's ass. This truly is a tremendous act of submission and respect to him from her. That is hot and your submission was hot as well, but for your wife to show that submissiveness.... Do you think that if this affair continues, this is just the tip of the iceberg? Has she and Aaron seen each other lately?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Since your wife rims, it would be entirely appropriate to offer a courtesy blow job simultaneously. That way the new bull could experience pleasure at both ends.
subguy80 wrote:
billy12345 wrote:I’m guessing he didn’t recognize you from his work right?
No, he didn't recognize me.

Sarah is doing things with him she does not do with me. I watched her rim him last weekend and suck on his balls. Not just flick her tongue a bit, but lick, probe and bury her face in his butt. She plays with my balls a lot and she’ll finger my ass, but no mouth to ass. So, to watch her enjoy another man’s ass so completely was amazing.

Ken told Sarah I was the first husband to eat his creampie. Most of the married women he’s fucked have been cheating and the husbands were clueless, so creampies were never an option for him. I’ve cleaned Sarah many times after Aaron, but have not taken a fresh creampie from another guy. I was turned on to say the least. But, since this was the first time I was involved with him, I wanted to show my respect and submit to his dominance in the bedroom. For me, there are few acts that are more subservient than cleaning another man’s creampie in front of him. When I left to go to the guest bedroom, I thanked him for giving Sarah such great sex. He seemed to like that.

Since then, they’ve hooked up twice this week. They are still in the middle of “new lust” and that makes it hot for me, too.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:06 am

D+D wrote:Do you think that if this affair continues, this is just the tip of the iceberg? Has she and Aaron seen each other lately?
I’m surprised this thing with Ken has gone on this long. I can understand having a few hot sessions with him, but this has been over a month now. I don’t believe she’s seen Aaron in several weeks, but he wants to meet with me after work sometime this week. It’s not because he misses me. I’m sure it’ll be about Sarah.

I’m trying not to analyze Sarah’s behavior too much and just let her take this where she wants to take it. I have noticed one big change, though. She seems to enjoy being dominant over me more than she ever has in the past. Usually, when she’s horny, she’ll release me from the cage and we’ll have sex. That has changed. This past week, on two occasions, she stopped me when I made moves to fuck her and she jerked me off, instead. I don’t know if Ken told her he doesn’t want me to cum in her pussy or if she’s enjoying teasing me and “saving herself” for him. Right now, either reason turns me on. I can handle extended chastity as long as I’m allowed to orgasm on a regular basis (even if it’s by myself). It seems like the more Ken dominates her, the more she increases her dominance over me.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 am

Given all the various twists and turns you've had in the past year or so, it wouldn't surprise me if Sarah's just hit a phase of personal sub / dom where you and the Ken are involved. As I think I mentioned before, her going out alone to get picked up at the seedy bar was telling.

She may feel the need to be used for a while, and neither you nor Aaron really dom her or treat her as rough as she may want right now. And, with Aaron, he probably wants to talk about Sarah, or, who knows. Maybe he's horny for one of your blow jobs.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:Do you think that if this affair continues, this is just the tip of the iceberg? Has she and Aaron seen each other lately?
I’m surprised this thing with Ken has gone on this long. I can understand having a few hot sessions with him, but this has been over a month now. I don’t believe she’s seen Aaron in several weeks, but he wants to meet with me after work sometime this week. It’s not because he misses me. I’m sure it’ll be about Sarah.

I’m trying not to analyze Sarah’s behavior too much and just let her take this where she wants to take it. I have noticed one big change, though. She seems to enjoy being dominant over me more than she ever has in the past. Usually, when she’s horny, she’ll release me from the cage and we’ll have sex. That has changed. This past week, on two occasions, she stopped me when I made moves to fuck her and she jerked me off, instead. I don’t know if Ken told her he doesn’t want me to cum in her pussy or if she’s enjoying teasing me and “saving herself” for him. Right now, either reason turns me on. I can handle extended chastity as long as I’m allowed to orgasm on a regular basis (even if it’s by myself). It seems like the more Ken dominates her, the more she increases her dominance over me.
This is interesting for sure. Maybe she is giving Ken ownership of her sex for a while. If chastity becomes prolonged as it may well do, will you be ok not to even be able to masturbate?
I'm really interested in what Aaron wants and what you will tell him. I know that he must miss her terribly.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:31 am

I’ve been wondering if things would turn weird with Ken and it looks like they did. He stopped by our house yesterday afternoon and Sarah said he seemed more aggressive than usual. In the middle of sex, he asked her if she was his slut. She answered “yes,” but apparently it wasn’t loud enough for him. He slapped her across the face and said he couldn’t hear her. That crossed a line with Sarah and she told him in a nice way she didn’t like being slapped. She said it didn’t really hurt but slapping (other than on her butt) wasn’t something she enjoyed. He didn’t apologize and instead, slapped her again.

As you might guess, that ended the sex and she told him to leave. She told me about it in bed last night. I held her and we kissed and cuddled. We’ve both seen demos at Bill’s and there is a way of slapping the cheeks, while avoiding the ears, and it’s not painful. Some people really enjoy it, but apparently not Sarah. She said it didn’t bother her that he tried something sexual that didn’t work (sometimes that happens), but it really bothered her that he did it again after she asked him to stop. She said she didn’t think he was being abusive the first time, but when he tried it a second, it felt close to being abusive. I told I wanted her to stop seeing him and she told me not to worry because she’d already come to that conclusion. I feel sorry for her. She was really enjoying the sex with him up until that point.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 am

And, another one bites the dust. Dumb ass. No is no. Some guys just don't get it. And, he had this gorgeous woman who would let him do almost anything. Just not that.

Good job kicking him to the curb.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 am

Sorry to hear what happened. Hope Sarah isn't too disturbed by the incident. To cut Ken off is certainly for the better, obviously he can't be trusted. Not that it matters, but do you know, if Ken tried to apologize, at least? What really baffles me is that he slapped her a second time after being told not to do so, is this guy dense or what. I know the next question is somehow hypothetical, but do you think Ken would have behaved the same way, if you would have been present? How would you have reacted?
Maybe it was for the better you weren't present or the situation would have turned really ugly. Take care of yourself and Sarah.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:27 am

I only met the guy once, but from what Sarah would say, it was all about the sex between the two of them. Nothing more. In this lifestyle, if you don't have trust, you don't have anything. I think he demonstrated he had a side of his personality she couldn't trust and that's all it took. She's been very affectionate, sweet and cuddly with me. She told me she wants to "take a break" for a while. I think that's a good thing. I miss the old Sarah. She took my cage off and we had great sex last night.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:24 am

subguy80 wrote:She told me she wants to "take a break" for a while. I think that's a good thing.

Funny how sometimes a bad experience can put you off things for a while and make you reflect and take stock.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:51 pm

I'm glad you're back to normal

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Serrand wrote:Sorry to hear what happened. Hope Sarah isn't too disturbed by the incident. To cut Ken off is certainly for the better, obviously he can't be trusted. Not that it matters, but do you know, if Ken tried to apologize, at least? What really baffles me is that he slapped her a second time after being told not to do so, is this guy dense or what. I know the next question is somehow hypothetical, but do you think Ken would have behaved the same way, if you would have been present? How would you have reacted?
Maybe it was for the better you weren't present or the situation would have turned really ugly. Take care of yourself and Sarah.

I'm curious about this too. I think Ken might have beat him to a pulp had he interjected....

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Luckily for your wife he left, sadly when you are both happy to play in the lifestyle you as the husband must realize the dangerous position you allow your wife to be put in.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:39 am

Just a quick post. Ken and Sarah have made peace, but it's over. He apologized several times after she kicked him out of our bedroom. They met for coffee. He wants to continue having sex, but she told him she needs a break. She's not seeing Aaron, either.

Sexually, things have been great with the two of us. She took my cage off a week ago and we've been having intercourse almost every night. Her interest in using the cage on me seems to be directly related to whether she's sexually involved with another guy. When there's another guy in the picture, my dick gets restrained. When there isn't any one else, like now, she prefers me "free." She's not really a femdom, so the cage is something that gets used when there's a second male to establish roles, or at least that's how it seems to me.

I told Sarah I'd like to get away for a long weekend, just the two of us. Maybe a short cruise or a long weekend in Key West. We both could use the break and the timing is good.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 am

Ah, Duvall Street. Such a fun place to hang out. Think you'll head up to the roof top clothing optional bar? I'm sure Sarah would be a hit.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

^^ I get the impression the point is for her NOT to be a hit for anyone else. Not noticed at all. This sounds like much needed private/personal time.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 am

RGB49FL wrote:Ah, Duvall Street. Such a fun place to hang out. Think you'll head up to the roof top clothing optional bar? I'm sure Sarah would be a hit.
I know the bar you're talking about. We've been there. We're always open to getting nude, so who knows? We have a resort we like that is clothing optional, too. I don't think we'll be looking for any "action," but I've leaned to "never say never."

kccum15
Prepubescent

Unread post by kccum15 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:45 am

Subguy, what resort do you go to? My wife and I go to Hidden Beach at least once a year and love it!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 am

kccum15 wrote:Subguy, what resort do you go to? My wife and I go to Hidden Beach at least once a year and love it!
We usually go to Big Ruby's. If we drive, we'll probably stop at Haulover Beach on the way down. That's always fun.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:28 am

Sarah got a text from Aaron last night while we were binge watching “Borderline,” a British comedy on Netflix (not to be confused with “Borderliner,” which is a Netflix Norwegian crime series and also very good if you don't mind subtitles, unless you speak Norwegian, of course).

She showed it to me without saying anything. He wrote, “Miss you guys. Any chance we can get together tomorrow?” Interesting that he said, “you guys,” rather than “miss you.” They haven’t seen each other in a month and I assume he felt it was better to suggest a friendly visit rather than a “hot time” visit. I know she wants a “break,” but the fact that she showed it to me meant she wanted some reaction and was probably considering his offer. I said something like, “That might be nice.” She nodded and said she wanted to think about it.

After a while, she said we could ask him over Saturday afternoon. I nodded “sure," but was thinking to myself, “Oh, yeah, you two won’t be able to keep your hands off each other and he’ll fuck your brains out and hopefully I can watch.”

So, Aaron is coming over later today. I haven’t been caged in over a week and I don’t think he’ll feel like he’s in a position to cage me when he gets here. It could be just a friendly “what have you been up to” visit, but I’m hoping they begin to reconnect sexually. I think her little cooling off period from the LS has been good, but I also think Aaron is good for her. I’d like to hold her, kiss her and support her while Aaron fucks her. It’s totally her call, of course, but that would be my preference.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:03 am

Or you could go ahead and cage yourself and hand Sarah the keys just before he arrives. Knowing you willingly wearing the cage might put her in a receptive frame of mind when entertaining Aaron.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 am

My guess is that they will fuck big time. He's horny for her and I'll bet vice versa. If you want to be included why not ask her? You could fluff or clean or both. After all, he said you guys. Do you miss him subguy?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:19 am

D+D wrote:My guess is that they will fuck big time. He's horny for her and I'll bet vice versa. If you want to be included why not ask her? You could fluff or clean or both. After all, he said you guys. Do you miss him subguy?
I miss the dynamic the three of us had. He was a good “fit” for us. I loved that he treated Sarah like a princess and there was a comfort and security in knowing he’d always watch out for her and protect her. I don’t always have that level of confidence in other men she might meet.

I miss the cuckold games he was so good at. Like making sure I was watching when he’d slide his big cock into Sarah’s pussy and she’d moan and role her head back. Or, how he’d cup my caged dick in his hand and call my penis “the little guy.” He loved making me sleep in his sheets after he had fucked Sarah in them. I still get a kick when I see his clothes in our closet, or his toiletries in the bathroom and “his drawer” in my dresser. That level of “connection” is hard to find and I’ve missed that.

He’s stopping by later today. I’ve noticed that Sarah is primping a bit before he arrives, although she’d deny that. I give it 20 minutes at most before they’re all over each other.