Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Shogun2049
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:45 am

I've followed for a long time (probably a year or so). There's a few things I don't get or feel comfortable with such as how your wedding ring is being removed and essentially hidden from the world while Aaron's is replacing yours on her hand for all to see. How exactly did you win and he lost? He's sleeping in her bed with her every night while you're in the spare bedroom. His wedding ring will be on her hand everywhere they go and they will publicly be telling everyone that they are husband and wife, and since your ring is now gone, there's no reason for anyone to think that you're really her husband or believe you if you try to say you are. Her friends, coworkers, and family will notice a different, new ring in place of where yours was, so again, they'll know that you've been replaced. Will you reclaim her in front of the guests at least to show that you DO have some place in the relationship?

The only thing it appears that hasn't happened, is divorce papers. If you're really her number one, your wedding ring should still be on her hand and his either added to it, or on the right ring finger as opposed to the left ring finger, showing he's being added to the union instead of taking over the union. As you said, he's already tried to oust you from the relationship, he's gotten the second best thing with you being ALMOST removed. He's basically manipulated you and Sarah to go with what he wanted, and when he couldn't get Sarah to take that one final step, he acquiesced and went to plan B. Maybe there's more that we don't get to see/read about behind the scenes, but it looks like he played the long game and won.

I'll probably get my usual dose of people saying that I'm being a "negative Nancy", but we've seen too many instances recently where couples decided to go that one extra step or push boundaries, and it's gone bad for them. I'm really starting to get that feeling here. It feels like, as Maddie_Hippychick said, you're the one giving and giving, but never getting, almost like you're holding on to just have something. I think that the people who've followed along for 5 or 6 years need to have some sort of assurance that this isn't going to end badly. That you won't come back from Greece and find that the locks are changed or that they brought some papers to Greece for you to sign. Other than Aaron saying "I promise that I'm not trying to steal your wife", what can you tell us that shows there's still firm ground between you and Sarah?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:48 am

@Shogun2049 Let me elaborate on Sarah's ring. I didn't go into the detail of that. I bought Sarah a new, bigger diamond. We had it mounted in a new setting with her old diamond on one side of the new diamond and a matching, new diamond, the same size, from Aaron, on the other side of the center diamond. So, there was actually a lot of symbolism in her new ring, with its three diamonds, representing her existing marriage to me and the addition of Aaron. When she was given the ring at the ceremony, Aaron and I both participated in the "giving."

I never said Aaron was trying to "oust" me from the relationship. He never did anything overtly or subvertly to steal Sarah. He said that there was a time he assumed Sarah would leave me for him and he stopped thinking that when she told him that would never happen. I suspect that is a fairly common occurrence when a long-term lover has been involved with a wife and there is an emotional component as well as just sex. While I understand and appreciate the concerns that some have raised about me being "replaced" by Aaron, I'm not going to respond to any more of these comments. You are free to post, but I would ask you not to. It's not helpful. I'm in the "glow" after a wonderful, happy and sexy celebration day and I don't need to justify anymore, to anyone, about our choice. There are some of you who may disagree with where Sarah and I have gone, but please respect our decision and assume that we know what we're doing.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:41 am

Shogun2049 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:45 am
I think that the people who've followed along for 5 or 6 years need to have some sort of assurance that this isn't going to end badly. That you won't come back from Greece and find that the locks are changed or that they brought some papers to Greece for you to sign. Other than Aaron saying "I promise that I'm not trying to steal your wife", what can you tell us that shows there's still firm ground between you and Sarah?
You say this as though you or any of us are owed something. We're not. Whether anyone agrees with their choices, would want them for ourselves, etc...they're three consenting adults making decisions for themselves with far more information available to them than we're privy to. Relationships come and relationships go and Subguy and his wife from all appearances have had a longer, happier and more satisfying relationship than most people i know. Maybe those of us that have appreciated his story over the years can be thankful he takes the time and energy to share so much of his life with us and all do our best to limit the doomsday prophecies.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:37 am

Yes, please stop the negative. I want to know how the ceremony went? Did it come off as planned? Were the guests happy and / or intrigued by it all? Did you guys decide Aaron and Sarah would be naked during the vows?

And, of course, how was all the sex? Did you help the consummation process? Was there an orgy?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:08 am

@RGB49FL.Well, the short answer is a resounding "YES!" I'm going to post details on the Poly Forum. I think I'll switch over there so I only have to post once.

kenlonely
Prepubescent

Unread post by kenlonely » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:45 am

The attraction of sex is that it can lead to unexpected results, such as cries, involuntary body reactions, and facial expressions, all of which can be fascinating to explore all of it, endlessly.

It is a feeling that cannot be accurately expressed in words, and I wish that time could stay in that physical and mental feeling, an experience that people have the right to know and enjoy.

I think what you're doing is very meaningful. It's an unknown exploration of whether sexuality and love can coexist, and the most important thing is not the result, but whether you're enjoying doing it at the moment.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:55 am

Welcome to the forum kenlonely.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:11 am

looking forward to reading about how the ceremony went.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:56 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:08 am
@RGB49FL.Well, the short answer is a resounding "YES!" I'm going to post details on the Poly Forum. I think I'll switch over there so I only have to post once.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=67063

Myuniversewithin
Trainable

Unread post by Myuniversewithin » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:20 am

Wow.. what a thread? Started going through it from yesterday and on page 15 or so. Waiting for when things turn into emotional/love between Sarah and Aaron. That's where I am more interested in with sex as base. Liking forward to read further and start seeing how live between Sarah and Aaron growing. And more importantly husband's emotions at each situation.

Enjoying going through each post in this thread.

About me.. I am cuck who loves watching wife with other guy. And now we are in the phase of moving into Poly lifestyle (Triad) with another male where in my wife will emotionally connect with guy and love him deep. So being in husbands position, i am sure I will go through many emotions in the journey.

That's why.. I am hooked to this thread from the time I found it yesterday and enjoying reading it.

My lots of love to @subguy80 and Sarah. And to everyone who is contributing to this thread.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:08 am

I had a birthday a few weeks ago. My wife, Sarah, got me some nice gifts, but also a "gag" gift. She handed me a flash drive and when I opened it, there were 10 cock pics! No faces or even much of a body-shot, just the cock. As much as Sarah and I communicate, I had no idea that she had been collecting cock pics of her lovers over the years. I always thought women didn't like men to send them cock pics. Sarah is apparently the exception.

The names of 10 guys were also listed. Aaron was one of the names, as was Jamal, Nikos from Greece and other names I was familiar with, but whom I'd never met. She and Aaron made a game out of me being able to match the dick with the correct "owner" of the cock. I think most followers of this thread know I don't have PIV sex with my wife. After the ceremony, we left open certain special occasions or opportunities when I could have intercourse with Sarah. I thought my birthday would be one of those times. However, there was now this "challenge" that was now being added. I had to complete the guess of all ten and they would then announce if I had guessed correctly or not. If I was wrong on even one, then I'd have to start all over. In other words, they wouldn't narrow it down for me. I failed my first attempt, also my second and third attempts. Even though they haven't told me, I know I'm correct on at least 6 of the 10. Those that are uncircumcised are easy to guess and those that are black or brown are also easy to guess. It's a process of narrowing down my guesses. In any event, it is a super fun and sexy game and I'd encourage anyone to try it if your wife is game. I'll post when I get all 10 correct.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:40 am

And will you post the pics too? LOL

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 am

I love the way Sarah and Her Partner defines new challenges for you.

How many times will they allow you to try before they declare that you have forfeited the opportunity?

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:33 am

elina wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 am
I love the way Sarah and Her Partner defines new challenges for you.

How many times will they allow you to try before they declare that you have forfeited the opportunity?

Sincerely
elina
Yes, they're both really good about interjecting “fun” and creativity into the roleplay dynamics. Aaron, in particular, likes to find ways to play with me. One of the very first things I posted about, back in 2016, was a “game” that Aaron devised. He was remodeling our kitchen and had a young Latin helper, Joe (Jose). Joe quickly picked up on the fact that his boss was fucking the homeowner wife and decided he wanted to get in on the action.

Aaron came up with the idea that Joe could have sex with Sarah, with the stipulation that Joe first had to do something sexual with me. None of us thought “machismo Joe” would find that acceptable. But, Joe proved us wrong. He must have really wanted to get into Sarah’s pants because he reluctantly agreed. One time I sucked him off and the second time he fucked me. After that, he and Sarah had hot sex for about a month.

On the "guess the penis" game, I guessed correctly on my 4th try!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:27 pm

Thanks for the update and congrats!!

Will be interesting to here about your intercourse with Sarah. How long has it been? How often does Aaron have sex with her?
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:47 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:27 pm
Will be interesting to hear about your intercourse with Sarah. How long has it been? How often does Aaron have sex with her?
Aaron and Sarah would have intercourse every day if they had the opportunity, sometimes twice a day. Because of life's demands, it doesn't work out to be quite that often. But they make up for it on weekends!

Sarah and I had PIV sex a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that, it had been several months. It was wonderful, what I'd call "intimate sex rather than hot sex." I entered her and we held each other for a long time and kissed before I started pumping. I wore a condom, which tends to cut down on the intensity for me. It wasn't explosive sex, despite the fact we hadn't fucked for several months. She has explosive sex with Aaron and some other men. With us, it was more "making love." And, I'm fine with that. The next time we have intercourse will be her call. I don't initiate. We sleep together and we're intimate and do lot of other things, but for the foreseeable future our intercourse will be on special occasions, a few times a year.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:01 pm

I'm looking forward to jumping over to the Poly Forum for the salacious details of your ceremony and, especially, the consummation! There's something inherently hot about ritualistic sex. Add in the cuckold, triad and exhibitionist elements and, I imagine you created an event that no one present will ever forget. Privacy concerns are obvious, but if you could have had a professional record the day for you, the video sales could have covered a lavish honeymoon.

You may cover this in the other forum, but how are you handling living arrangements, finances, kids, etc. with the new blended and non-traditional family?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:42 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:01 pm
I'm looking forward to jumping over to the Poly Forum for the salacious details of your ceremony and, especially, the consummation! There's something inherently hot about ritualistic sex. Add in the cuckold, triad and exhibitionist elements and, I imagine you created an event that no one present will ever forget. Privacy concerns are obvious, but if you could have had a professional record the day for you, the video sales could have covered a lavish honeymoon.

You may cover this in the other forum, but how are you handling living arrangements, finances, kids, etc. with the new blended and non-traditional family?
Sorry for the late response. Re: living arrangements, right now we're keeping our own houses. Aaron only lives about a mile from us, so we're just minutes away. He has joint custody of two boys, so they are used to being at his place, although they're teenagers and are increasingly interested in spending time with their friends. When he doesn't have his boys, he spends most of his time at our house. He comes by after work and spends the night. He gets to see more of Sarah that way. He sleeps with Sarah in the marital bedroom. Years ago, we made a door connecting this room and a bedroom that is now "my" bedroom and bathroom. Sarah alternates between us and sleeps with me as she chooses. That is currently about 1/3 of the time. We have 3-way sex several times a month, with me being the sub (which is how it's always been), so it's very convenient.

We've talked to our boys and answered their questions (which were few). They have known Aaron for most of their lives, so moving from "a very, very good family friend" to Mom's "second husband" and "part of our family" isn't as big of a change for them as some might think. When they were reassured Mom and Dad were fine, then they really haven't wanted to know a lot of the "details."

We don't sweat the finances too much. We each just maintain our own house/living expenses right now.

That may be more info than you wanted! Ha! Thanks for your comments!

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:59 pm

No. Thanks, that was just the sort of quotidian detail I was hoping to hear. Most kids want to stick their fingers in their ears and hum loudly at any mention of their parents' sexuality or parents' PDA. They may never express curiosity about the details of how it all works - as long as it works. Hopefully, parents, siblings, major family holidays, etc. can be negotiated as smoothly.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:06 am

I'm bumping this topic back up. Even though I usually post in the Poly section, I've got a lot invested in this thread and I'm not ready to let it go. I'm not familiar with how long a topic remains before it is removed for inactivity. We're four months into our poly/cuck arrangement and I'm going to post an update in the next few days when I get some time.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:52 am

[/quote]

I think a lot of men share this opinion and I understand your feelings. But being caged can have a huge impact on me, mentally, and that's important to me. This is something we have EVOLVED to, as well. If I look back to where we were several years ago, it wouldn't have appealed to me, either.

For me, when I'm caged it means that my penis is "out of the picture" and replaced by another man's cock. That's hot for me. When I'm at work and I have to sit down to pee, that's a reminder my wife has a lover and that's hot (even though I hate sitting down to pee). When she is with him or when the three of us are together and I'm caged, it's a recognition that his cock gets her pussy and not mine. And that's very hot for me and I know it is hot for him. Along with my wife, Aaron has a key for my cage and he uses that "power" when he wants to. There is a strong mental turn on we both get from that. None of these may be "reasons" you can understand for wearing a cage or anything you can relate to and that's totally fine. But I need you to at least accept that some of us cucks enjoy these feelings.

You use the word "emasculating" and I had to think about that because I do consider myself a "masculine" cuckold. Crossdressing doesn't appeal to me in the least and I don't see anything overtly feminine about me and I think my wife would say the same thing. Yet, I suck cock when directed, I have been fucked and I enjoy giving my wife oral after her love has cum inside her. It's a crazy and wonderful lifestyle. Thanks for your comments.
[/quote]
Totally resonates too with me. Thanks for the journey subguy
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

handsomejohnson
Prepubescent

Unread post by handsomejohnson » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:12 am

hey subguy i didnt read all your posts i was in jamal in the 68 page ? any i just skip to her so what happend with the ceremony you didnt post and you once said Sarah can differentiate between sex and love so what happend , and what live arrangement do you have ? and are you like her main husband and he is more husbad like , cause if own her pussy and he is her husband it make him the real husband , btw i apperciate your work i cam so many time to sarah , the first time i read you stroy i cam 5 time a day and still doing that lol , wish i could get my hand on her this day and wish i could see aaron cock cause you made sound hulk cock how does it look like ?lol

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:41 pm

Welcome to the forum handsomejohnson.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:36 am

handsomejohnson wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:12 am
hey subguy i didnt read all your posts i was in jamal in the 68 page ? any i just skip to her so what happend with the ceremony you didnt post and you once said Sarah can differentiate between sex and love so what happend , and what live arrangement do you have ? and are you like her main husband and he is more husbad like , cause if own her pussy and he is her husband it make him the real husband , btw i apperciate your work i cam so many time to sarah , the first time i read you stroy i cam 5 time a day and still doing that lol , wish i could get my hand on her this day and wish i could see aaron cock cause you made sound hulk cock how does it look like ?lol
Lots of questions. The answers to most can be found on my thread, "Poly with a Cuckold Twist," which is in the Poly Forum. That's where I do most of my posting now days. It starts with the Commitment Ceremony. I'll come back to this thread every once in a while so it doesn't disappear. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the post.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:47 am

Bump