Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:46 pm

There was a point last Friday when it was obvious Sarah and Eric would end up in bed. Eric took me aside and said, “I know you told me this sort of thing turns you on, but are you sure you’re OK where this is going?” (Meaning, are you sure you’re OK I’m going to fuck your wife?)

I got hard when he asked me. I can get hard now just remembering the tone of his voice and how he looked at me. There was no reason for him to think I wouldn’t be OK with him having sex with Sarah. They had been kissing and fondling each other in front of me and it must have been obvious to him I was enjoying watching them.

Even though he knew the answer, he forced me to admit the obvious to him. I told him, ‘absolutely, yes, go for it’ and added that I could tell ‘it’s what she wants.’ Then he looked me, with a smirk, and asked, “But do you want it to happen?”

OK, if you just look at what he said, just his words, you could argue he was trying to be considerate of a new friend’s feelings, double checking before doing the deed with that friend’s wife. But it felt like something else to me. When I replied “Yeah, I do want this,” the two of us had a “moment.” I had a cuckold moment and he had a BF moment and the way it played out felt good.

We need to figure out how two guys can remain good friends when one of them is fucking the other’s wife. I know others have done it, but the challenge for me is that I’d like to keep some part of my cuckold role in the equation.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat May 12, 2018 7:42 am

subguy80 wrote:There was a point last Friday when it was obvious Sarah and Eric would end up in bed. Eric took me aside and said, “I know you told me this sort of thing turns you on, but are you sure you’re OK where this is going?” (Meaning, are you sure you’re OK I’m going to fuck your wife?)

I got hard when he asked me. I can get hard now just remembering the tone of his voice and how he looked at me. There was no reason for him to think I wouldn’t be OK with him having sex with Sarah. They had been kissing and fondling each other in front of me and it must have been obvious to him I was enjoying watching them.

Even though he knew the answer, he forced me to admit the obvious to him. I told him, ‘absolutely, yes, go for it’ and added that I could tell ‘it’s what she wants.’ Then he looked me, with a smirk, and asked, “But do you want it to happen?”

OK, if you just look at what he said, just his words, you could argue he was trying to be considerate of a new friend’s feelings, double checking before doing the deed with that friend’s wife. But it felt like something else to me. When I replied “Yeah, I do want this,” the two of us had a “moment.” I had a cuckold moment and he had a BF moment and the way it played out felt good.

We need to figure out how two guys can remain good friends when one of them is fucking the other’s wife. I know others have done it, but the challenge for me is that I’d like to keep some part of my cuckold role in the equation.
Which part of the equation do you mean?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 am

petey boy wrote:Which part of the equation do you mean?
I mean the equation between Eric and me. A friendship on one side and my cuckold desires on the other side.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat May 12, 2018 9:39 am

subguy80 wrote:
petey boy wrote:Which part of the equation do you mean?
I mean the equation between Eric and me. A friendship on one side and my cuckold desires on the other side.
Do you want to then kneel and suck this man in front of her? Is it something you have talked about with him.

How does she feel about your interaction with him outside of the two of them

Do you fear that you will become submissive to give into their mutual demands?

a lot to think about.
you will do what you need to do !

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat May 12, 2018 10:26 am

I really wouldn't think that hard about it. You know Sarah has your back. Eric knows what you're into. If he wants to push the boundaries, let him. You've done just fine so far by just doing what feels right and not pushing, keep doing that. That's my advice.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:58 am

bjaficionado wrote:I really wouldn't think that hard about it. You know Sarah has your back. Eric knows what you're into. If he wants to push the boundaries, let him. You've done just fine so far by just doing what feels right and not pushing, keep doing that. That's my advice.
And it's good advice. Funny, I was re-reading my old posts on this thread today. Haven't done that in ages. You made a comment in October of 2016. "My wife takes a picture looking in the camera with a cock in her mouth and I feel like I am a part of it. She shares cum from her mouth with me and I feel like I am a part of it. I stare into her eyes while she is being penetrated and I feel like I am a part of it. It's feeling like you are experiencing the same moment and same sexual act from the same perspective. It is incredibly intimate and sensual." That is incredibly sensuous and insightful. You have captured and put words to my sentiments, exactly. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your old post, as well as your newer posts!

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat May 12, 2018 2:13 pm

subguy80 wrote:
bjaficionado wrote:I really wouldn't think that hard about it. You know Sarah has your back. Eric knows what you're into. If he wants to push the boundaries, let him. You've done just fine so far by just doing what feels right and not pushing, keep doing that. That's my advice.
And it's good advice. Funny, I was re-reading my old posts on this thread today. Haven't done that in ages. You made a comment in October of 2016. "My wife takes a picture looking in the camera with a cock in her mouth and I feel like I am a part of it. She shares cum from her mouth with me and I feel like I am a part of it. I stare into her eyes while she is being penetrated and I feel like I am a part of it. It's feeling like you are experiencing the same moment and same sexual act from the same perspective. It is incredibly intimate and sensual." That is incredibly sensuous and insightful. You have captured and put words to my sentiments, exactly. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your old post, as well as your newer posts!
Thank you, the feeling is mutual, I always love seeing what excitement you guys are up to next.

And yeah, it still feels that way, that's why every time she's getting fucked I always stay watching her face rather than watching the action as if I was watching it on video. A lot of people don't quite get it, but when we find a guy that does, it always leads to pretty intense sex.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun May 13, 2018 10:25 am

Your friendship started off with you telling Eric your wife fucked other men with your knowledge. I think traveling with Sarah to see him in Atlanta is a great idea. You guys can spend time chatting and when it's time, he may say "Excuse me, but I think your wife and I will go into my bedroom and fuck all night."

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sun May 13, 2018 11:05 am

Yeah, they go up there for the weekend. Gets about that time and standing behind her with his arm around her holding her tit, he says 'Well, your wife and I are going to bed now ... you don't mind spending the night in the guest room, do you'?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 13, 2018 11:34 pm

I think you're pretty much in charge of where this goes subguy. You found the guy, you invited him to text your wife, and you assured him of your desire for him to fuck your wife and gave him permission. Saying that , however, when you're at his house, he may well become more dominant. If he does, you can comply or not. I suspect you would because you're sub by nature and enjoy it, but then again, it will be your call.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Wisher wrote:Yeah, they go up there for the weekend. Gets about that time and standing behind her with his arm around her holding her tit, he says 'Well, your wife and I are going to bed now ... you don't mind spending the night in the guest room, do you'?
That is partly why we decided to get a hotel room near him instead of staying with Eric. We’ll go up to visit him in a couple of weeks when the kids finish school and my folks can watch them. Staying at a nice hotel will also give Sarah and me some time to ourselves, which is something we want and need. She wants a place with a spa.

On a recent phone call, Eric asked me if he could “take Sarah out” to a nice place one evening. She never got that from Aaron, the wining and dining. I know she’d love the attention. She and I will wine and dine her, too, but spending a sexy evening with a new man is different.

When I told Sarah, she was concerned I’d feel left out. I assured her I was fine with her going out alone with him and that it even turned me on. She laughed. Then added, “I think you better pack your Jailbird.”

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 pm

This sounds like a really fun weekend. She gets a romantic night with her husband, and another romantic night with her new lover. And you get the erotic evening of knowing she is out with anther man, a friend of yours, who will fuck her brains out at the end of the evening. I hope he brings her back to the hotel so you can watch.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:10 am

Last night as Sarah and I were finishing a movie, she got a text from Eric. He was horny and wanted to know if she’d be up for some phone sex. She asked me if I minded. I know her well enough to know that she was actually asking if I minded that she would go to the bedroom, shut the door and talk with him, alone. She and I did some “phone sex” when I was in Asia and I know that sort of “dirty talk” over the phone doesn’t come easily for her. She finds it sort of embarrassing and I knew she’d be more comfortable without me listening. I told her I’d be in the office.

She came into the office about a half an hour later, naked, and said, “Now I’m really horny and you need to come to bed. Now!” I asked her if she had fun and she smiled and nodded. When I asked her for details she told me I had a choice. If she gave me details, she’d have to put me in the cage and she didn’t want to do that because she would prefer I fuck her. But, if I wanted the details, she’d cage me and I’d have to give her oral until she had at least two orgasms. I opted for no details.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:16 am

Good call, SG. No sane man would pass up being inside sexy Sarah! No surprise how smitten Eric has become. Sure he is counting down the days until your visit to the ATL. I must have been asleep at the wheel (and admittedly a tad too lazy to dig through the pages of your amazing thread) as to why things seemed to have cooled with Aaron?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Looking forward to hear about your visit to Georgia

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun May 20, 2018 4:28 pm

subguy80 wrote:If she gave me details, she’d have to put me in the cage and she didn’t want to do that because she would prefer I fuck her. But, if I wanted the details, she’d cage me and I’d have to give her oral until she had at least two orgasms. I opted for no details.
I feel like there was a plan C there that sounds like a damn good evening

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:25 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:I must have been asleep at the wheel (and admittedly a tad too lazy to dig through the pages of your amazing thread) as to why things seemed to have cooled with Aaron?
She told me the sex was becoming routine and lacked the excitement it used to have. She felt he wasn’t putting enough effort into it and was relying too much on his big cock to satisfy her. She needed more. They didn't have a lot in common other than the sex.

Plus, Sarah loves variety and the thrill of somebody new is a strong pull. So, once the sex faded, it fell apart. Aaron is involved with a couple of other women, so he’s happy and not trying to get back in the picture with Sarah right now. She (and I) had a lot of good times with him. I think they occasionally text, so no hard feelings.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:29 am

D+D wrote:Looking forward to hear about your visit to Georgia
Thanks, we're going Saturday and will stay a few days into the following week. We're looking forward to the break, as well as the sex! Sarah is buying some new sexy clothes. It's fun (and a turn-on) to see her so excited.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Mon May 21, 2018 2:36 am

You guys got plans other than the obvious? World of Coke? Fabulous Fox? One of Atlanta's many fine gentleman's clubs?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon May 21, 2018 8:28 am

bjaficionado wrote:One of Atlanta's many fine gentleman's clubs?

Wonder if they have amateur nights? [wink, wink, nudge, nudge] :shock: :mrgreen:
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 am

Thanks, subguy, for the clarification on Aaron. Glad to hear he was cool with Sarah’s decision to move on. Eric appears to have came along at the opportune time.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 am

bjaficionado wrote:You guys got plans other than the obvious? World of Coke? Fabulous Fox? One of Atlanta's many fine gentleman's clubs?
I don’t know a lot about Atlanta. We booked a hotel in Buckhead rather than downtown because Eric lives in Buckhead. I’d probably rather be downtown, but we’ll be spending time at his house and I don’t want to deal with traffic any more than is necessary.

He and I will try and play a few games of tennis. We did that in Singapore and we’re pretty evenly matched. Sarah wants to spend some time in a spa. Otherwise, the time is unplanned other than getting to know each other, both inside the bedroom and outside. :evil: Any ideas are welcome!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue May 22, 2018 3:02 pm

I think Sarah should definitely pack your Jailbird and have you model it for him before they leave for dinner. :whip:

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 pm

You said things got routine between Aaron and Sarah. So, they don't have met since that weekend end of April?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:20 am

Xalar11 wrote:You said things got routine between Aaron and Sarah. So, they don't have met since that weekend end of April?
No, that was the last time. And it had been quite a while before that.