Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 am

Open2it wrote: It sounds like Sarah really gets the essence of chastity play! Imagine how hot it will be when she masters the art of edging you multiple times before locking you back in chastity while telling you that you'll get your release after she's spent another night in Aaron's bed. You'll do everything in your power to make it happen sooner rather than later. :whip: :whip:
Sarah used to edge me last year when Aaron restricted me from penetrative sex with her for several months. She was very resourceful at finding ways to please me to compensate. Now that I’m caged, at least part time, the effect is the same and she will no doubt begin to edge me again. I like the scenario you describe. Being caged will increase the intensity of the cock torture, being manipulated up to the point of cumming and then being pulled back from the edge. Repeatedly.

The longer I am caged, the more I realize the cage takes some sensations and options away from me, but it introduces many other sexual options. Initially, I only saw the downside. I woke up a lot last night, partly from the pressure of my dick pressing the cage and partly because I was horny and thinking about Sarah getting fucked. The mental sex, for lack of a better term, is really a big deal for me. When I reach down and feel my cock and feel the cage, there is a mental intensity that is hard to describe. It gets to the essence of my submissive cravings, too. Even though I’m alone this morning, I’ve decided to be naked so I can look down and see my caged cock. Sarah should be checking in soon. We had talked about going for a hike on the beach and it will be interesting to see what the cage looks like under my bathing suit if we do that. It hides fairly well under my work trousers, but will probably be more visible under the bathing suit.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:10 am

Exactly! The sexual pleasure from chastity is derived from a refocused and increased intensity of sexual play between the keyholder and her caged partner. There are many ways this happens through verbal and physical teasing. It becomes increasingly intense from never knowing if the cage removed or simply toyed with and if the cage is removed if you'll be edged or allowed to orgasm. Sarah may also choose to cuckold you with her lover while your lust for her continues to increase. Either way you are constantly aware of your cock and in an increased state of sexual excitement. It's an intense form of play that can be very pleasing for both.

The only option you've lost is unrestricted masturbation. You've gained a constant awareness of your cock because it's now controlled by your wife.

It will probably be somewhat more visible under your swimsuit especially if Sarah wears the key on a necklace or anklet! Enjoy the experience! It can be incredibly exciting :whip:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:22 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:Has Sarah and Aaron been active this week? Are you caged? What are the plans for the weekend?
I am back in chastity. The new jailbird Mature Metal I ordered won’t arrive for several weeks, so I’m still using the CB 6000 plastic. Sarah put it on last night after we had sex. As a lot of you know, I’m fairly new to chastity. I feel like my dick is the center of Sarah’s attention right now. She has always loved playing with my dick. I think she always felt an ownership over my cock and took control of it, whether it was sucking it or stroking it or riding it. I thought being in chastity would make my dick diminished and somehow less significant. It’s just the opposite. She controls my dick even more now. She puts it in a cage and she “owns” it completely. She controls when I will be free, when I will be hard and when I can cum. My dick is now more the center of her attention than it has ever been.

But she also has Aaron’s cock to own and enjoy. He came over tonight after my folks picked up the boys and the three of us grilled some chicken, had some nice wine and hung out. As we usually do, we were nude. I was caged. My cock was small and restrained. Aaron’s cock was the opposite, big and flaccid and Sarah couldn’t keep her hands off it. Watching her grab his cock, stroke it and play with it as we were talking and getting dinner ready was incredibly sexy. Sarah had two cocks to control. She had her lover’s big impressive cock that she could get hard, get soft again, suck and tease. And, she had her husband’s restrained cock she could pull, tease and torment. I was turned on and would start to get hard, but the cage would tell my dick that it wasn’t going to happen. Sarah and Aaron left a while ago to spend the evening at his house. I have to admit that the torment of having my cock outside of my control is incredibly, incredibly hot. I can’t just jack off and sleep. I am hot and bothered and wondering what Sarah is doing with his cock right now.
Totally hot and a prospective that I've never heard before, that the chastity actually draws more attention from your wife. From a cuckold's prospective, hanging out nude with the wife's boyfriend's big cock swinging freely and your little cock caged and basically useless adds a dynamic way beyond hot for me. Congratulations to you my good friend for having a wife that takes your fetish to it's highest erotic potential and sharing in your enjoyment!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:37 am

subguy,

You stated: "I did order the cage that is 1/4 shorter than my dick. We looked at some options that had a urethral insert, also. Those sounded very interesting."

The 1/4" shorter will keep you confined well and you will always be aware that it cannot get hard regardless of your excitement.

The urethral insert will take you to another level.. Can you imagine laying in bed wondering what they are doing .. Your mind in a sexual turmoil with no release and not only is your dick constrained with no room for expansion, but you feel the insert caressing the inside of your dick.. arousing it with no room to swell and no way to trlieve the arousal ?? Mmmmm... Order the insert.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:38 pm

bradisalpha wrote:subguy,

You stated: "I did order the cage that is 1/4 shorter than my dick. We looked at some options that had a urethral insert, also. Those sounded very interesting."

The 1/4" shorter will keep you confined well and you will always be aware that it cannot get hard regardless of your excitement.

The urethral insert will take you to another level.. Can you imagine laying in bed wondering what they are doing .. Your mind in a sexual turmoil with no release and not only is your dick constrained with no room for expansion, but you feel the insert caressing the inside of your dick.. arousing it with no room to swell and no way to trlieve the arousal ?? Mmmmm... Order the insert.

Brad

Sounds physiologically dangerous as hell
"voluntarily" wearing man-panties is way more effective
in keeping the cuck in check and innocuous ...........any hint of male
aggression is precluded by the panty material. imHo

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 pm

bradisalpha wrote:subguy,

Brad
Yes, Brad, you are absolutely right. I am intrigued by the urethral insert but wonder about peeing. I guess some of them have holes to allow for piss flow. Also, I don't think it's probably a good thing for long-term use. But. I do find the idea fascinating for shorter term play, especially because it is one more sensation in the cock to tantalize. One more tool for Sarah, or Aaron, to use on me.

Speaking of my lovely wife. When she came home this morning, she could tell I was so horny I was about to bust. She had the smell and glow of recent sex on her. We both undressed quickly and I tried to go down on her pussy. Instead, she pulled me away and rolled me on my back in bed and told me to put my hands behind my head and close my eyes. She removed the cage with some difficulty because I was hard before she could get it fully removed.

I expected her to go right to my dick, but she didn’t. She got some massage oil, put a few drops on my nipples and slowly circled them with her fingers. It was absolutely incredible. My mind wanted her to move to my dick, but she didn’t touch it. She moved to my inner thighs, lightly fingering, massaging them and brushing my balls. I could feel my dick bouncing and throbbing up and down, like it had a mind of its own. All I wanted was just one or two strokes of her hands or mouth and I would explode. Then she moved to my balls, massaging them, too, taking her time, like she was exploring them for the first time.

Just when I thought for sure she would move to my dick, she stopped. I opened my eyes and I must have had an expression like “haven’t you forgotten something?” She smiled and said we were going to both jump in the shower, which was fun, but she still didn’t play with my dick. When I started to stroke myself, she said, “Sorry honey” and pulled my hand away. After the shower, I was back in the cage. I was initially disappointed I didn’t get to cum, but then I realized I was still mentally and physically in a super-charged sexual state. Sarah had given me mental and physical sensations that were essentially an orgasm without ejaculation and without even touching my dick.

Sarah and I did go for our long walk on the beach. I ended up wearing baggy shorts instead of my bathing suit. I wasn’t especially afraid the bulge would show through my bathing suit as much as I was concerned about chafing. Even then, we both could notice the bulge, but I doubt if anyone noticed. She did wear the key on a chain hanging from her neck, so who knows, maybe someone did notice and the thought of that is hot.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:02 pm

This is unbelievable the way that she has mastered her new dom role via a cock cage. Damn! You're in for some frustrating , but very highly sexually charged adventures I'm betting. Think about going to a nude beach and walking nude. Aaron swinging his big cock, Sarah with nothing on but a key around her neck, and you, in a cock cage.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 pm

It's almost scary how good Sarah is getting at teasing you. :mrgreen:

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Uggh!

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:17 am

subguy80 wrote: I was caged. My cock was small and restrained. Aaron’s cock was the opposite, big and flaccid and Sarah couldn’t keep her hands off it. Watching her grab his cock, stroke it and play with it as we were talking and getting dinner ready was incredibly sexy.
Sarah is learning all the time, must be so emotional for you

sj5422
Experienced

Unread post by sj5422 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:32 pm

subguy80 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote: EXCELLENT EXPLANATION !! And sensuous teasing before freedom will increase the "explosion". It is so HOT to watch the intense internal reaction come out in a cuckold.. The uncontrollable involuntary release.. and then the feeling of "let down" as described above.. Then the cage is put back on. It shows the cuckold his position in the relationship and he so looks forward to that last click as the cage is locked. All to just be repeated over and over. I have talked to some that have begged for release and others that have begged not to be released !!

I also agree with a posting above that said the cage should be a 1/4" (at least) shorter that his little dicky so that he feels the pressure against his dicky at all times and knows that he cannot grow while the cage is on. It gives him a constant psychological understanding of his position as well as a physical understanding. In training his dicky to remain soft and submissive in the cage there are accessories with certain cages that have bumps or even spikes that remind him if he starts growing in the cage. Some of the most intense are cages such as the Kali's Teeth Bracelet that may not be practical for long term but are definately good for training a stubborn cuckold.

Brad
I did order the cage that is 1/4 shorter than my dick. We looked at some options that had a urethral insert, also. Those sounded very interesting.
Did you order the punishment pins? If so, which ones?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 am

I haven't had a lot to post lately, but I learned that Zach is coming this weekend to help Aaron with some work on his house. Zach is Aaron's friend who Saran and Aaron visited a couple of months ago for a weekend. They had a three way, so I'm sure there will be more sex this weekend when he's here. Sarah just told me last night and we're both excited about the possibilities. I don't know if I'll get to watch or just get the hot details. I haven't been caged this week, either. That might change.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:12 am

bradisalpha wrote:EXCELLENT EXPLANATION !! And sensuous teasing before freedom will increase the "explosion". It is so HOT to watch the intense internal reaction come out in a cuckold.. The uncontrollable involuntary release.. and then the feeling of "let down" as described above.. Then the cage is put back on. It shows the cuckold his position in the relationship and he so looks forward to that last click as the cage is locked. All to just be repeated over and over. I have talked to some that have begged for release and others that have begged not to be released !!
I seriously have no idea at times how some people here have not been shot or maimed. I'm not the most physical guy, but I know how to use a bat. I assume it's a matter of reading the feel of the room, or maybe one of the thrills is just knowing that the risk exists that someone goes OJ on you.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:51 am

Zach and Aaron both stopped by our place yesterday evening. I had never met Zach before and it’s always a potentially strange situation since he has had sex with Sarah and knows that she and I have this “arrangement” that allows her to play. I was guessing he’d be a real macho guy like Aaron and wondering how he’d react to me. I needn’t have worried. It was comfortable, even erotic, I’d say. I shook his hand and we made polite talk, with me looking at this guy who had fucked my wife and imagining what he and Sarah did together. They couldn’t stay long. The kids were with us, so everything was very above board. But lots of “knowing looks. “Sarah will plan on connecting with them both sometime this weekend, so it will be fun to see how that all unfolds.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:59 am

bjaficionado wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:EXCELLENT EXPLANATION !! And sensuous teasing before freedom will increase the "explosion". It is so HOT to watch the intense internal reaction come out in a cuckold.. The uncontrollable involuntary release.. and then the feeling of "let down" as described above.. Then the cage is put back on. It shows the cuckold his position in the relationship and he so looks forward to that last click as the cage is locked. All to just be repeated over and over. I have talked to some that have begged for release and others that have begged not to be released !!
I seriously have no idea at times how some people here have not been shot or maimed. I'm not the most physical guy, but I know how to use a bat. I assume it's a matter of reading the feel of the room, or maybe one of the thrills is just knowing that the risk exists that someone goes OJ on you.
Keep it in perspective. There is no anger involved. Maybe some sexual frustration. For me, when I am caged and experiencing the restrictions that come with it, it's all just a game when all is said and done. It's an aspect of sex, a kink and all about sex play and role play. And, of course, there's a HUGE mental component that is definitely the major attraction for me. Yes, of course, there is sexual frustration, but there is also a huge sexual sensation and as Brad says above, it can almost be a "need" to some guys.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:58 am

No, for sure! I know there are a lot of people that find enjoyment in it and that it's a game, I guess I wonder more about how someone can say things like this and not ever deal with some very pissed off people.
It gives him a constant psychological understanding of his position as well as a physical understanding.
I'm glad to see things are going so well for you after having been absent from here for awhile, it's been fun to read how things evolved.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:39 am

Looking forward to your update. Are you caged Now? So once when if you are?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 am

D+D wrote:Looking forward to your update. Are you caged Now? So once when if you are?
I've been caged since last week when we learned Zach was coming. Aaron wanted Sarah to be "cock crazy" for him and Zach, so he effectively removed my cock by caging me so she'd be extra horny. It worked. Friday night she had me use her large dildo on her. Zach and Aaron had to work on Saturday but Zach came over to our place Saturday afternoon. He texted Sarah that he wanted her naked when he arrived. Our boys were down the street at a birthday party, so I needed to be home. I stayed in the living room while Sarah opened the door for him, completely nude. They didn't come into the living room and I couldn't see the foyer, so assumed something was happening. After a few minutes, I couldn't wait any longer and walked around the corner to find Sarah on her knees, holding Zach's erect cock upright with her hand and tonguing his balls. He looked at me and grinned, looking down at Sarah as she moved to his cock. Zach is like Aaron in the respect that he obviously enjoyed taking Sarah in front of me as I watched.

I put my hand on my dick, but there wasn't much I could do, being caged. She eventually took his hand and led him into the living room, seated him on the couch and lowered herself onto his cock, facing him. She obviously couldn't wait to get him inside her and rode him hard. I sat down and watched for a long time, until Zach gently raised her off his cock and took her into our bedroom, shutting the door behind them. I heard some moaning from Sarah and a loud release moan from Zach, which I assumed was when he shot his load. He eventually came out, fully clothed, told me I had a hot wife and I showed him out. She was smiling and glowing in bed when I came back. He hadn't come in her since she is not on birth control, so there was no creampie, but she kissed me deeply and then told me he had cum in her mouth.

We had the kids all weekend, so it wasn't the best for her logistically, but she did go over to Aaron's house again Saturday night for several hours after the boys were in bed. She said the three of them fucked and played in every position possible. When she came home later Saturday night she said she was too tired for anything more and just wanted me to hold her. I got a few details but didn't want to press her too much. I was still caged, but Sunday morning she removed the cage and we had crazy sex, with all the details. Zach is still here today but leaves later this afternoon.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:28 am

What a hot update! It all seems to come very naturally to Zach.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Hmmmm. That was hot! I love that Aaron had your cock locked. I love that Zach made a point to let you see your wife worship his cock. I love that he took her to your marital bed closed the door and took her. And I really love that Sarah kept you caged all night after she came home after being fucked for hours by two studs that she is crazy about. Let us know if Zach takes her pussy again before he leaves. Did she cage you again after she let you fuck her?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm

D+D wrote:Hmmmm. That was hot! I love that Aaron had your cock locked. I love that Zach made a point to let you see your wife worship his cock. I love that he took her to your marital bed closed the door and took her. And I really love that Sarah kept you caged all night after she came home after being fucked for hours by two studs that she is crazy about. Let us know if Zach takes her pussy again before he leaves. Did she cage you again after she let you fuck her?
I came home today after work and our bed was unmade. That is our sign. I was pretty sure Zach would stop by one more time before heading home and that is exactly what happened. Sarah said he came twice. When I asked her for the juicy details, she said, "Oh, there's more." Aaron also stopped by after he was finished with work and she felt like he was "reclaiming" her. She said the sex was extra intense and she sensed that he was trying to out-do Zach in the sex department. She loved it. The kids were in their rooms playing and I managed to pull her into our bedroom for a while before dinner to get my tongue inside her pussy, which was still wet and rosy from her afternoon activities. I'm still in chastity but am thinking I might get out now that Zach is gone. It was a hot weekend for all of us.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Damn, what a weekend! Thanks so much for continuing to share your
Very hot adventures...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Yes, it is very unselfish and kind of you to share your wife's escapades with us because they are hot as everything! It was especially hot for Aaron to reclaim "his" pussy. You did get to enjoy eating her tho, you lucky guy!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 am

That sounds like it was intense for Sarah and must have been extra intense for you since you're still caged.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:28 am

The cage certainly does add a very erotic twist. Subguy, has it greatly intensified your cuckold experience? How often are you caged now that Aaron lives close by?