Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Southernman
Virgin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Southernman » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:53 am

Subguy80,

Please tell us the rest of the bedtime story with Jamal. I know she must have had more details. Any clean-up duties?

Thanks for your story!

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:11 am

Southernman wrote:Subguy80, Please tell us the rest of the bedtime story with Jamal. I know she must have had more details. Any clean-up duties?
Southernman
Our “rule” is that I go into chastity whenever she plays. So, when I got home, I was still locked up. She left it on me when we got into bed later, after the kids went to bed (which I suspected would happen). It was hot to crawl into the used sheets, knowing what had taken place a few hours earlier. Her pussy still felt warm, but unfortunately there wasn’t really any creampie by that time. Still, it was hot to put my tongue where his cock had been earlier.

He’s uncut, which she likes. She also liked his balls. They hung low and she said she could feel them slap against her ass when he fucked her. And he was trimmed. Is it the style now for younger guys to shave and groom their genitals?

I was waiting for the main piece of information I was interested in, which was his cock size. She knew I wanted to know, but she didn’t say anything, teasing me. When I “got her off” with my tongue and crawled up beside her, I said, “OK, you know what I really want to know!” She laughed and gave me one of her lines that I haven’t heard anyone but her use, “He’s party size.” Sarah isn’t a size queen, but I know she does enjoy larger cocks. Did she rim him? No. Does she think she might next time? Maybe. Did he spend a lot of time eating her pussy? Yes, a long time. He couldn’t get enough. I pride my own oral skills, so I may have to up my game. She didn’t take the cage off me, so I didn’t cum. But that was OK. The stories were enough for me.

I stripped the bed and did the sheets in the morning. It was hot to wash your wife and her BF's fuck sheets.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:48 am

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote:Subguy80, Please tell us the rest of the bedtime story with Jamal. I know she must have had more details. Any clean-up duties?
Southernman
Our “rule” is that I go into chastity whenever she plays. So, when I got home, I was still locked up. She left it on me when we got into bed later, after the kids went to bed (which I suspected would happen). It was hot to crawl into the used sheets, knowing what had taken place a few hours earlier. Her pussy still felt warm, but unfortunately there wasn’t really any creampie by that time. Still, it was hot to put my tongue where his cock had been earlier.

He’s uncut, which she likes. She also liked his balls. They hung low and she said she could feel them slap against her ass when he fucked her. And he was trimmed. Is it the style now for younger guys to shave and groom their genitals?

I was waiting for the main piece of information I was interested in, which was his cock size. She knew I wanted to know, but she didn’t say anything, teasing me. When I “got her off” with my tongue and crawled up beside her, I said, “OK, you know what I really want to know!” She laughed and gave me one of her lines that I haven’t heard anyone but her use, “He’s party size.” Sarah isn’t a size queen, but I know she does enjoy larger cocks. Did she rim him? No. Does she think she might next time? Maybe. Did he spend a lot of time eating her pussy? Yes, a long time. He couldn’t get enough. I pride my own oral skills, so I may have to up my game. She didn’t take the cage off me, so I didn’t cum. But that was OK. The stories were enough for me.

I stripped the bed and did the sheets in the morning. It was hot to wash your wife and her BF's fuck sheets.

More than anything I love it when I am called in to change the sheets as they slip out for a run. I confess I had to lick at and suck on the very large cum stain on the sow white sheets. Perhaps later today I will be allowed to remove the cage for a bit.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Subguy80,

Have there been anymore private yoga lessons this week (or scheduled) with Jamal? Have you been to the gym with him there since?

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Southernman wrote:Have there been anymore private yoga lessons this week (or scheduled) with Jamal? Southernman
They’ve hooked up three times. Sarah will turn 38 in a couple of weeks and I know she’s getting an ego boost from him. It’s making her feel very sexy that this young guy is hot for her.

So, here’s something sort of interesting. He asked her why her husband lets her fuck other guys. We decided it was easier for her to tell him my dick is too small to satisfy her, rather than get into any more complex explanation about our lifestyle.

Taking that approach may also have a nice benefit for me. I would love to be able to watch them sometime and I asked Sarah if that might happen. She said she thought the chances were good because she thinks he’d jump at the opportunity to show me his cock “in action” and how he can satisfy her in front of me.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote:Have there been anymore private yoga lessons this week (or scheduled) with Jamal? Southernman
They’ve hooked up three times. Sarah will turn 38 in a couple of weeks and I know she’s getting an ego boost from him. It’s making her feel very sexy that this young guy is hot for her.

So, here’s something sort of interesting. He asked her why her husband lets her fuck other guys. We decided it was easier for her to tell him my dick is too small to satisfy her, rather than get into any more complex explanation about our lifestyle.

Taking that approach may also have a nice benefit for me. I would love to be able to watch them sometime and I asked Sarah if that might happen. She said she thought the chances were good because she thinks he’d jump at the opportunity to show me his cock “in action” and how he can satisfy her in front of me.
Subguy80,

Thanks again for the update. I follow your story closely. Please if you have time give us details of her three hookups with Jamal. Any clean up duties? Still caged (any reclaiming or still denied and for how long?) So many questions? It would be hot to hear how conversations between Sarah and Jamal went regarding you and your role in all of this too!

We all appreciate your sharing of this incredibly hot journey!

Thanks,

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 am

Southernman wrote:Please if you have time give us details of her three hookups with Jamal. Any clean up duties? Still caged (any reclaiming or still denied and for how long?) So many questions? It would be hot to hear how conversations between Sarah and Jamal went regarding you and your role in all of this too! Thanks,
Southernman
There isn’t a lot more detail I can share right now. They’re in the middle of “new lust,” so I think there’s a lot more action than talk between them. I do know she told him I’m in chastity and he’s been asking her questions about that.

Sarah has developed a routine where she uses the cage on me when she’s having sex with somebody else. It’s fun for both of us and we use the cage like a sex toy. I’ve talked about the aphrodisiac effect this has on me. That’s mostly because I associate being caged with her getting fucked. My libido gets positive reinforcement. I’m like Pavlov’s dog. Getting caged = Sarah having sex.

Jamal and Sarah first connected eight days ago. So, that means I’ve been caged for eight days. Sarah and I have had plenty of sex during that time, but my dick has not been involved, obviously. I get lots and lots of oral. I wouldn’t exactly call them cream pies because several hours have always passed by the time I get to play with her. Still, it’s very, very hot. As long as she is getting fucked by him on a regular basis, I’m expecting to remain caged. This same “game” went on with a previous BF and it lasted a couple of months. So, I’m prepared, if that happens again, although I don’t expect this thing with Jamal to go on that long. Just a feeling. It feels more like a fling than a relationship.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:13 am

Being locked up to me is not torture like a lot of men Invision it, rather it's like an aphrodisiac in that it's a constant reminder that your wife is giving herself exclusively to another man and denying you. Not even being able to touch yourself just adds to the erotic nature of it all.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Southernman wrote:Please if you have time give us details of her three hookups with Jamal. Any clean up duties? Still caged (any reclaiming or still denied and for how long?) So many questions? It would be hot to hear how conversations between Sarah and Jamal went regarding you and your role in all of this too! Thanks,
Southernman
There isn’t a lot more detail I can share right now. They’re in the middle of “new lust,” so I think there’s a lot more action than talk between them. I do know she told him I’m in chastity and he’s been asking her questions about that.

Sarah has developed a routine where she uses the cage on me when she’s having sex with somebody else. It’s fun for both of us and we use the cage like a sex toy. I’ve talked about the aphrodisiac effect this has on me. That’s mostly because I associate being caged with her getting fucked. My libido gets positive reinforcement. I’m like Pavlov’s dog. Getting caged = Sarah having sex.

Jamal and Sarah first connected eight days ago. So, that means I’ve been caged for eight days. Sarah and I have had plenty of sex during that time, but my dick has not been involved, obviously. I get lots and lots of oral. I wouldn’t exactly call them cream pies because several hours have always passed by the time I get to play with her. Still, it’s very, very hot. As long as she is getting fucked by him on a regular basis, I’m expecting to remain caged. This same “game” went on with a previous BF and it lasted a couple of months. So, I’m prepared, if that happens again, although I don’t expect this thing with Jamal to go on that long. Just a feeling. It feels more like a fling than a relationship.
Subguy80,

Thanks for the details. Appreciate the update.

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:08 am

I have early meetings at work today, so don't have much time to write. But, I wanted to share the news that I got to watch them on Sunday! As much as I love to hear the details from Sarah, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, like watching. He didn't seem to be the least bit self-conscious to have me present. He said he wanted to see the Jailbird, so I undressed and stood in front of them. He asked a few questions about the cage and then started undressing Sarah. He took her into our bedroom and told me I could watch but not touch. I sat in a chair and watched them. They were passionate and kissed a lot. He stopped a couple of times so he would delay his orgasm. When he finally gave her his load and finished, he rolled on his back and looked at me with this expression like, "That's what she needs." And, he was right. She does need that kind of sex. What he doesn't understand (at least not yet) is that I am turned on by that fact, rather than humiliated. I just nodded at his comment, in agreement.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:36 am

Did you do clean up while he was there?

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:47 pm

subguy80 wrote:I have early meetings at work today, so don't have much time to write. But, I wanted to share the news that I got to watch them on Sunday! As much as I love to hear the details from Sarah, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, like watching. He didn't seem to be the least bit self-conscious to have me present. He said he wanted to see the Jailbird, so I undressed and stood in front of them. He asked a few questions about the cage and then started undressing Sarah. He took her into our bedroom and told me I could watch but not touch. I sat in a chair and watched them. They were passionate and kissed a lot. He stopped a couple of times so he would delay his orgasm. When he finally gave her his load and finished, he rolled on his back and looked at me with this expression like, "That's what she needs." And, he was right. She does need that kind of sex. What he doesn't understand (at least not yet) is that I am turned on by that fact, rather than humiliated. I just nodded at his comment, in agreement.
Subguy,

Meetings? You really need your priorities re-set! Kidding of course. Please when you have more time tell us about Sunday!

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:29 am

Jamal wanted to come over last night. He was horny and started texting Sarah. I offered to take the boys out while he came over, but she decided to go over to his place, instead. He has a room mate, but he wasn't home. Waiting at home for her is one of my favorite activities, imagining what they're doing. It was a quickie, being a school night and all. I love seeing her when she comes back, hair a bit out of place, rosy cheeks and smelling of sex. She surprised me by taking the Jailbird off when we were to bed. She was still very wet and turned on and wanted me to fuck her, which I happily did. There was something extra hot about adding my load to his load in her pussy. I hope she lets me do that again.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:39 am

Mmmm, Sarah is enjoying her new boy toy. Good for her!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:52 am

Sarah came back from her yoga class this morning and told me one of her regular attendees is really pumping her for information about Jamal. She was at the class a couple of weeks ago when Jamal showed up and she’s been dying to know what’s going on.

Sarah asked me if I wanted her to reveal any details to this woman. Sarah reminded me that I’m the one who has wanted to be a little more public, which is true. But, still, I’m not sure it’s a good idea. This woman doesn’t know any of our circle of friends or acquaintances, but some of Sarah’s female friends do attend her class. I asked Sarah if she cared if “word got around.” She said she wouldn’t want anyone to think she was cheating on me. So, if she did say anything at all, it would have to be clear that I was aware of Jamal and that I “approved.” In other words, it would be clear I’m a cuckold.

Part of this does turn me on, but my cautious nature is not so sure. I was thinking that maybe Sarah could position Jamal as a just a “flirt,” and just “fun,” rather than somebody she’s actually fucking. Testing the waters, so to speak, to see what reaction she gets.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am

subguy80 wrote: Part of this does turn me on, but my cautious nature is not so sure. I was thinking that maybe Sarah could position Jamal as a just a “flirt,” and just “fun,” rather than somebody she’s actually fucking. Testing the waters, so to speak, to see what reaction she gets.

Understandably, you have been always very careful about your privacy. And in my opinion you and Sarah should continue this way. Therefore, I would think Sarah should tell this woman Jamal is just a harmless flirt and nothing more.
I know, you have said it would be probably a low risk in this case, if you're open about your "lifestyle", but still, as unlikely as it seems for you, in some way or the other, words could get back to people, that you certainly don't want them to know about this. And people will start "talking", they always do. In this regard, I especially think about your sons, who, without a doubt, are the most precious and important thing for you and Sarah. I think you'll agree with me to minimize every risks, that this will get back to your sons and has any negative effect on them. And in such a way telling this woman about your Sarah's relation to Jamal could mean to generate an unnecessary risk, that "negative or messy" things could get back to your two sons, as unlikely as this all appears to you.
But of course, it's only your and Sarah's decision what you say and with what you feel comfortable with.

Can I ask why Sarah wouldn’t want anyone to think she is cheating on you? Well, I assume she doesn't want to get judge negatively by other persons?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Maybe sarah would like to tell someone that this handsome and very young man is her lover and is testing the waters with you to get your reaction?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:31 am

Serrand wrote:Can I ask why Sarah wouldn’t want anyone to think she is cheating on you? Well, I assume she doesn't want to get judge negatively by other persons?
Yes, Our agreement is that we’re always honest with each other. Cheating is against her value system (and mine). So, she wouldn’t want anyone to think she’s cheating any more than she’d want anyone to think she’s lying or stealing. On the other hand, she isn’t ashamed of our LS, so theoretically she wouldn’t have a problem telling people, honestly, about how we play. I say “theoretically” because the world isn’t as liberal as we are and there is a need for caution.

So far, the only person Sarah has told about our “arrangement” is her best bud, Martin. He’s known for several years. He’s a super guy and would never betray her confidences. Sarah and I spend a lot of time with him and his husband (he’s gay). He “gets” the non-monogamy thing because he and his husband play around with other guys, as well. He says that Sarah and I are sexually like gay men, but we’re trapped in the bodies of a straight man and straight woman! Maybe he’s right! He has the “hots” for Aaron and still can’t believe Sarah “let him get away” (she didn’t “let him get away,” but it’s funny to listen to him).

So, I am selectively “out” as a cuckold to them, but I’m not sure it really counts too much. According to Martin, a lot of gay men enjoy sharing their partners, so they think we’re just completely normal in that respect.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:49 am

The way to keep this quietist probably WOULD be to remind Jamal and anyone else that your kids could suffer. It might seem like fun and games to brag and talk about your relationship like it is a fascination, but I'm sure nobody wants to traumatize kids by making them have to realize that their parents have a kinky sex life.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:10 am

bjaficionado wrote: I'm sure nobody wants to traumatize kids by making them have to realize that their parents have a kinky sex life.
or, in my experience, any sex life at all!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Yeah, we’ll be keeping this thing with Jamal to ourselves, for all the reasons several of you have mentioned. Thanks for the input. Re: our kids, he knows we have kids, but nothing about them. He’ll never meet them and the less he knows the better. Things with him may be winding down, anyway. He told Sarah he has a second job interview this week with a company in Jacksonville, several hours from us. He’s getting good feelings about his chances of getting it. That’s generally how these things go, anyway. I knew it wouldn’t have a long shelf life, with him being so much younger and being at such a different stage in life than we are.

I told Sarah that if he gets the job and he’ll be moving, then I’d like to introduce the concept of eating his creampie to him. If he’s turned off, then nothing lost since he’s moving anyway. If he agrees, we could all have some hot fun before he goes. What is there to lose?

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:36 am

As always, your thread is very erotic reading. The men seem to cum and go, but you guys continue to always be in the mix of an erotic adventure. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope Jamal lets you enjoy his cream pie.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 am

subguy80 wrote:Yeah, we’ll be keeping this thing with Jamal to ourselves, for all the reasons several of you have mentioned. Thanks for the input. Re: our kids, he knows we have kids, but nothing about them. He’ll never meet them and the less he knows the better. Things with him may be winding down, anyway. He told Sarah he has a second job interview this week with a company in Jacksonville, several hours from us. He’s getting good feelings about his chances of getting it. That’s generally how these things go, anyway. I knew it wouldn’t have a long shelf life, with him being so much younger and being at such a different stage in life than we are.

I told Sarah that if he gets the job and he’ll be moving, then I’d like to introduce the concept of eating his creampie to him. If he’s turned off, then nothing lost since he’s moving anyway. If he agrees, we could all have some hot fun before he goes. What is there to lose?

It would be a great farewell for him to witness you eating her clean after they have done it.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 am

Hasn't been a lot to report except yesterday was pretty hot for me. I haven't mentioned her in a long time, but I have kept in contact with a woman named Jennifer that I met at a party almost two years ago. At that time Sarah was having fun with a couple of guys at the party and Jennifer felt comfortable enough to tell me she was also cuckolding her husband by fucking the pool boy behind his back every week. Anyway, she invited us to an open house at her place yesterday.

I picked Sarah up from Jamal's apartment and we drove to Jennifer's home. It was hot to know she had hisload in her pussy every time I looked at Sarah at the party. When I had some alone time with Jennifer I told her Sarah was freshly fucked by her own boy toy. It was fun to have someone to be open with and share the hotness. Jennifer told me she's still seeing her pool boy and has also another guy she sees.

Otherwise it's about the same with us. Sarah and Jamal get together regularly.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:03 am

The affair with Jamal sounds quite intense. I guess NRE. It never gets boring with your lovely wife, obviously;) But I think you and Sarah have made the right decision to keep the thing with Jamal to yourselves and not telling this lady from her yoga class.
I have to admit I'm curious can you report us a little more in detail what Sarah his telling you about their hook-ups?? How often does she actually meet with Jamal in about a week?

Always looking forward to your next update.